It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
yes
we all get the Andromeda Strain references.
but what does the NRO have to do with alien rocks

reply to post by DogHead

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i think pine gap has several functions... and one of those is reconnaissance

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancrom

You are way off with Andromeda Strain other than the procedures followed to make sure it never happens. Not what I meant at all...

NRO is a broad umbrella but again I think that is a swing and a miss for you, sorry.

NRO has a presence, and a big one, but so do others. It's all the same alphabet soup day to day anyways.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Let's Clear this up... I stumbled across this website because I was flying and saw a restricted area near Alice Springs so I'm not a conspiracy person but was just interested in what it was Restricted for...

O.K the Definition of Restricted Airspace - It is only a warning to aircraft flying that there may be any of the following - Artillery ranges, firing of any sort or anything damaging to aircraft in flight.

Plus the height of this is only to 18,000 ft

This is not Prohibited airspace in-which aircraft are Absolutly not allowed to pass over without permission - IT's just a warning that you could damage your aircraft if there was a firing range or something nearby.

**Also if there was real concern for them to hide what they are doing...Why would they allow you to post online where they can track your ip address...It's just silly!...Plus if the reason for this massive project is to power submarines...I think it would be easier to buy bigger batteries for the subs.**

Plus why would any person on earth try to jeapordise our lives...it's been open since 1969 or something and I've been living a happy life...Infact we have been saved many times by america...And iraqi's are glad that saddam has gone...And to that lasor beam going into the sky...I'm sure thousands of people per night would have seen it as they were flying buy the main Airway route that crosses over alice spring on the way to europe... So I can't buy it...Apart from that it's a military installation to fight against communism.

I mean if america wanted to control us they would be a communist country but they aren't...They are a democracy...

Anyway I'm just a person who likes to know about the world but doesn't want to question the military if I know they are doing their best to keep the world safe...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeccaspusy

"**Also if there was real concern for them to hide what they are doing...Why would they allow you to post online where they can track your ip address...It's just silly!"

he claims that the administrators at the base have allowed him to release some information... for the purpose of... well he never really gave a good answer... and releasing to such a small number of people is kind of pointless...

"Plus why would any person on earth try to jeapordise our lives..."

Money, power....

"And iraqi's are glad that saddam has gone..."

and they are happy with the current situation?..

"And to that lasor beam going into the sky...I'm sure thousands of people per night would have seen it as they were flying buy the main Airway route that crosses over alice spring on the way to europe... So I can't buy it...Apart from that it's a military installation to fight against communism"

this part i agree with... all up until you say 'fight against communism'... the fight was never over communism and democracy it was about who was the super power (during the cold war that is)!

"I mean if America wanted to control us they would be a communist country but they aren't...They are a democracy.."

yes America is democratic /sarcasm...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeccaspusy

**Also if there was real concern for them to hide what they are doing...Why would they allow you to post online where they can track your ip address...It's just silly!...**

It took a long time and lots of polite argument to get permission to post anything at all. I explained the reasons earlier on. The powers that be know exactly who I am of course. Anonymity is relative. This is an opportunity to learn a little more... And despite all the argument they could still have just said "no". I leaked some stuff in one of my novels with no ill effects and since then I kept the pressure up. And here we are.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This sounds a bit weird but how exactly did you get permission to "leak"? Did you actually ask "So I feel like leaking when I leave, what am I aloud to say?".

You might not be able to answer this. But are there people already on this forum that you know who are in the same situation as you?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

The conversation wasn't quite like that. You have to get permission to write pretty much anything, report on all your activities and sources of income, everything. But sometimes the powers that be are surprisingly tolerant. It depends on whether what you are going to refer to is accurate, sensitive, endangering people etc. I loathe disinformation so I wanted to be 100% accurate as far as I could be.

I know there are victims of conspiracies here who have matching information to me, if you look around you will see that their information dovetails and there is an excellent reason why. These people are strangers to me but their experiences check out.

There are also CIA agents of influence here or agents of change to use the Hegelian term. They are NOT in my situation, they are patsies of disinfo ops. There seem to be some others who have real information to share but they seem to often be the ones ignored or howled down. I think because real life spectacular stuff doesn't always SEEM spectacular. Anyway, hope that is helpful to explain the situation.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
By Attila, Belladonna and Ashe!

This is real interesting!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A couple of threads I am participating in really remind me of what a DAD said to me on the way out of the permission interview:

"They won't believe you anyhow. Doesn't match what the X-Files tells 'em."

Which isn't quite true in terms of the X-Files- but the basic point is true.

If we had one tiny little bug from Mars doing a boogie around an aquarium, that is bigger news than the alleged coffin of Jesus. But because it isn't a midget in a grey wetsuit it somehow is less important than all the unsubstantiated abduction anecdotes.

And even in terms of abduction and retrievals, the real ones that are documented or filmed or intercepted or whatever are almost always more humdrum and matter of fact than some people seem to want to have. Oh well.

The really insanely strange stuff can sit on a desk under a big lump of blue glass. Or just crouch on your hand for that matter. Hell, you could be growing one on your window sill depending where you live.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Wether the people believe it or not, they have the right to know. Are the people there proud of what they do in secrecy? Or are they just brainwashed like most are in thinking what they do is important and the public shouldn't know about it because it can't handle it. The funny part is they only start talking when they're lead off or retired.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I don't get it. If they've given you permission to leak out information, then why do you have to hide your identity?

And if they don't think anybody will believe you, then just tell us what you saw. We "won't believe you" anyway.

Can you give a much more specific answer on if you've seen any aliens - whether they be "humanoids", creatures, bugs, whatever.

And regarding the sparkplug in the rock, could you just give us the real story? What did they really find?

I mean seriously, if you told us this and it was the truth, and we went around claiming "Hey media! We heard from this guy on the Above Top Secret messageboard that they found a sparkplug on the moon!" -- I mean I don't know much about government cover-ups, but wouldn't this be just about the easiest cover-up damage control in the history of the world??? All they'd have to say is, "Kid, guess what? The man you heard that from was lying." I mean is cnn.com really going to publish a story on its site that a group of 200 people heard on a conspiracy website that aliens are real"? Seriously, let's use some logic here. None of these dots connect.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by CaptnCrunch]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Doghead have you been employed at any time to observe and report on citizens of Australia? (If so please elaborate)

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by broli
Wether the people believe it or not, they have the right to know. Are the people there proud of what they do in secrecy? Or are they just brainwashed

Very smart, very proud people, almost none of them are brainwashed although some of the visitors definitely are.

Everything is compartmentalised knowledge on a need to know basis. Secrecy becomes habitual. Beyond any need for it sometimes.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptnCrunch
I don't get it. If they've given you permission to leak out information, then why do you have to hide your identity?

The nature of the agreement you enter into and the oath sworn and the deniability and limited hangout. It would harm them and me for me to be identified. It could in fact be dangerous to me or others.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Doghead have you been employed at any time to observe and report on citizens of Australia? (If so please elaborate)

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Shar_Chi]

Yes, any contact with anyone notable, of interest, who had recently travelled to a threat country, anyone belonging to a union of any sort, political party or movement, any police force, any foreign national, any activist, any illegal alien, any criminal.

Also a few times sent off on polyester parade specifically to carry out observation or make contact.

Some famous faces in the music and TV industry were spied on in Australia and NZ at one point due to one of them contemplating a book on UFOs.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Lunar Sparkplugs

There are a range of items collected in near space, on the Moon and on Mars. As far as I know nothing has been collected on Venus.

Some of the stuff shows signs of life. As in, life NOW, something alive on the rock or the item. In one case, inside the item.

I have seen some of the items in question. In some cases I have not the faintest idea how they worked out exactly that these are non-naturally occurring ie manufactured or made. Most look like rocks or fossils.

I saw in a briefing video little creepy crawly things inside a fluid which was inside a rock from Mars. They looked like little octopus headed centipedes. I don't know exactly how big they are but the rock they are inside is miniscule. The things themselves are or were in an aquarium where they were set up in a sort of poisonous fish tank arrangement. They are being used for the full range of potential stuff you'd imagine- cancer cures, nerve gas, new plastics, plastic surgery, nerve regeneration. I have to say they looked anything but friendly, really quite nightmarish. If you've ever seen flukes or parasites like that up close- that same sort of grim animal purposefulness in their twitchy movements.

It wasn't my area at all to actually investigate them.

What I don't know is whether those creepy crawlies are terrestrial mutations caused when the rock was infected on Earth or whether they were already on it.

Some of the other stuff is space junk that apparently doesn't come from any Earth launch. Couple of the pieces are Methuselah old, so definitely not from us. There is also a small satellite which is one of apparently thousands put up there as a perimeter around the Earth by... somebody else. It certainly doesn't look like any of the ones we were briefed about (ours and foreign) and didn't look terrestrial.

My favourite of the items is glowing Moon water- never found out what the story was with that beyond the fact that it came from a crater up there.

It is so frustrating because I never got the chance I wanted to just look at these things either in the US or in Australia.

It's real though, and everything from flame throwers to radioactive metal filings are set up to burn down or kill ASAP anybody or anything trying to get them out or to get in to them.

The store itself is inside a Faraday cage and has glass beads set into an air barrier between the stanchions and walls. As well as the normal security which I am not allowed and would never reveal.

The existence of these things confirms life on other worlds for me, and confirms that there is intelligent technological life, but at the same time it is still so insubstantial in some ways.

Debate just goes on and on and on about whether some peripatetic race has been and gone long ago, is the Moon hollow or just puncutated with massive caverns, and so on.

It's like the fact of alien life becomes somewhat ho hum and then it's back to arguing over details. Strange world.

This is why here I am hopeful on ATS some people will come forward with other pieces of the puzzle for me and I make no secret to my old employers about that. The people with the folders full of answers will just sit on them until doomsday so I have no other choice.

And I genuinely feel that limited hangout is what they want now. They want it all to edge into the public consciousness the way it would have from 1947 onward if they hadn't stepped in to some manipulation.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Interesting read...

I've often thought (as I am sure have many others) that ET life is just as likely to be some miniscule bacteria squirming in a soup as much as it is likely to be scary aliens equipped with UFO's, death rays and all the trappings of a Sci-Fi movie.

I suppose the reality is there is likely to be both types really - if you subscribe to the theory of evolution, and think about the vastness of the universe then it stands to reason there would be all manner of life forms in pretty much any imaginable state of evolution.

Is there a particular reason why Pine Gap has been chosen as a suitable site to house such things? Was/Is it's isolation seen as a possible barrier to an unforseen "outbreak"?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
To me it is not so much a question of believing or not. It is just a very interesting plot.

But the last part sounded a little familiar now. Already used by someone else:
"Besides, part of me has always suspected that the government relies on the occasional leak like this, and actually wants them to happen, because it contributes to a steady, slow-paced path towards revealing the truth of this matter."

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's the dribs and drabs and tidbits of information from pseudo-anonymous people that really fuel all of the speculation and hysteria surrounding virtually every mysterious topic.

I would posit to Doghead that he is part of the problem, even if unintentional. If anyone wants to say something just say it. If anyone as any authentic information or evidence that would progress the march of humanity then, by all means, come forward.

Otherwise, all of this subterfuge is only a means of control and misinformation. What is everyone waiting for? To be paid for their information? If everyone who knows something would just come out with it, what's the worst that could happen? What? Is the PTB going to kill everyone? No. Are you going to lose your job? Well, if that is what a person is afraid of then they are being foolish. The power of information is worth far more money than your salary.

In the end, I know that if ATS offered a 10 million dollar reward for someone to prove anything that is often speculated here on these boards, the money would remain on the table. The real world is just not as complicated and interesting as people seem to think.

Make no mistake, there are conspiracies and architectures of control but the information that is so secret and powerful is really about just that - control - and not about out-of this-world, paranormal hoop-la.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join