It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The dirt roads are patrolled by AFP, the road ends where the rugged hills begin all fenced with old signs at each corner,

the camera is at the top of the hill not sure how its powered probably solar,

there are sensors but I have;t seen any.

They drive white vehicles mostly Toyota and nissans.

Its beautiful country some cattle dingoes roos emus snakes and the rest/

Cheers AA

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by ArMaP

Why was Doghead banned? Did it have anything to do with this thread? Just wondering if maybe this whole thing was proven to be a hoax.

Maybe this will answer your question:
Whistleblowers

Just scroll down to the bottom or search on page for doghead.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
28 flipping pages?? Geez... I have been reading all morning (and following some links due to extreme interest) and was only on 18! I skipped ahead to 28 as I had to see how much more there was to read.

From what I had read so far, I appreciate doghead coming forward and providing the information that he has on a wide range of topics. What interests me is that doghead has such a wide, indepth knowledge of all kinds of different projects and events yet is "nowhere near retirement age". One of two things come to my mind then. He is either a super genius with a photographic memory that was involved in several projects that lead to several other projects and instead of "forgetting" them, he retained all of the details -or- he is an alien. Of course he could be full of BS and be writting a story and needs to know what would be interesting to his readers.... Nah.. I'm going with Doogie Howser style.

I got hung up on one of the first two pictures someone posted. It is the one of the mountains on one side of the road and the installation on the other. I'm curious, are those mountains man-made, an illiusion or are some hollow?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Matyas
And it is vigorously pursued by most world governments, both the UK and the US as leading examples...

And the Iraqi regime we just squashed...

Exhibit #131

Saddam Insane's palace....

AL HILLA, BAGHADAD
32 32' 2.8" N, 44 25' 41.5" E

Saddam's Palace... (west point)

East Point...

South Point...

"There are many things you do not understand... Grasshopper"

[edit on 1-3-2008 by zorgon]

Zorgon, d@mn you make it impossible for a working man to try and keep up with you. I am trying to go back through and read as much as I can on your posts but I swear I will never be able to read or look into the many things you post. Are you even human? Thanks for all of the information and research. You always set the bar so f###ing high..

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok, I have some questions?

Do TPTB ever intend on disclosing any ET related info to us?

Are they using reverse technologyand are ET craft stored here?

Where are recovered ET craft taken, and how are they transported?

Has anyone ever managed to gain entry into this installation, or been caught attempting to do so?

How big would you say the installation is? Including Underground?

Have you ever been threatened if you disclose too much info?

Have you personally ever seen an EBE or physically seen any evidence of EBE's?

What do you feel are the reasons that ET's visit earth? Are they after our resources (Its been suggested they have interest in water? Humans? Cattle?)

How are ET craft powered?

Do TPTB fear an ET invasion? Are they using installations such as Pine Gap to reverse engineer ET technology, by attempting to be in a position to defend themselves should this happen?

What are your opinions on the 2012 predictions? Planet X etc?

Seeing as you were an inside man, with huge amounts of knowledge on this subject, do we the normal people have anything to fear from such installations or are they their to try and save us?

I cant think of anything else at the moment.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Anyone know what this is? Also in mid Australia, looks like a large fenced in facility in the middle of no where? Thoughts...

-24.850132, 139.529097

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
“(...) and intorregated by two americans in suits and dark sunglasses for a couple of hours.” --ancient arrow (p. 27)

So you’re still alive. I thought we’d lost you to the Sunglass Gang, back in 2005 (or maybe you’d been dragged back into the Dreamtime by an evil spirit). Now it turns out that they did mess around with you, but then Jehovah mellowed Pharaoh’s heart and they let you go.

In those days (year 1 B.V., “before vanishing”) you’d made your first comment here on the thread started by the owner of the website (“Introductions/The Creator”, page 7). It was the comment about the underground rumblings and the secret flying weapons zipping around in the skies, right on your own backyard. You were now our Eyes & Ears out in the field. Then you vanished and we waited in vain.

I, too, had to go. Now, four years later, I see you finally came back last year. I’ll have to plow through all your comments and look for a report about the interrogation. I have to find out what they wanted to know, what you told them, how badly your arm was twisted.

Back then I was going slowly through the Reptilian Phase. Barbara Marciniack and the Cassiopaeans (Laura Knight) were responsible for this but at least I never went so far as to worship showy, clownish impostors like David Icke.

Eventually I came across the L.L. Research sessions (they start out way back in 1958, in the Stone Age of the UFO Era), which completely changed my outlook. Your testimony corroborates what this source says about those secret weapons: that they’re telling nobody in order not to spoil the surprise factor. That way, in the next big conflict they will easily overwhelm the enemy. They know the time will come. They believe in the prophecy about Armageddon and have made sure they will win. Imagine hundreds of those things pouncing on an army of thousands at something like the speed of light and vaporizing it.

After it’s over, the surprise factor will have been spent, so they’ll feel free now to take over the world. The first step will be to starve to death all the “useless eaters” and bring down the population to a few hundred million.

Then...but now you finish the story. I suspect your people have shamans who know what comes next. Maybe they’re not telling us yet because it’s scary. Not that I’m a panicmonger. It’s just that what you don’t know can hurt you.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I hope, you check the age of the readers here. Children could be frightened easily by that stuff.

It's astounding, what one single hoaxer from down under can produce in people's minds. Or was it there, before he started?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I still hunt for game around here.

Yes I live on.

And I still live next door to PG.

Always have and always will.

If you check take the time to check my IP address
you'll know where I am and so do they.

If you think this is a hoax well you just like the rest of them.

Not worth posting anymore very interesting activities I and my extended family have gone through since PG appeared here as we were told it was a new water resources facility.

So because you think its a hoax I will not post anymore on the subject.

END........

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient arrow

Come on Arrow,

I only say, doghead is a hoax. I don't know about you and I cannot check your IP at all. But if you have a story, I sure will check every background I can, and I expect you to give us every background you have. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me if Doghead was Australian?

Or was he American?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Where do I plug in the coordinates you gave to view the area?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

I *think* Doghead said he was born in the U.S. and moved to Australia early in life. Not positive about that though, but it is somewhere near the beginning of this thread. I would look it up, but I hate to go through this whole thing again, LOL.

Still wondering why he was banned....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by lifecitizen

I *think* Doghead said he was born in the U.S. and moved to Australia early in life. Not positive about that though, but it is somewhere near the beginning of this thread. I would look it up, but I hate to go through this whole thing again, LOL.

Still wondering why he was banned....

ok, thanks Gemineye

I read up to page 12 and didnt see him say where he was from, but from the amount of times he said 'mate' I assumed he was an Aussie, or pretending to be.

I say pretend because on page 12 in one of his posts he said he 'could care less' twice (in response to someone saying he was full of it)

We (Aussies) don't say that we say 'couldn't' care less'- it's one of the more subtle differences between the way Aussies and Americans talk.

I'm figuring he was banned because he was a hoaxer.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well, I don't want to promote their site, so I just tell you, that Doghead is a mod in a small Australian forum of doubtful intent.

His name there is Eye Among the Blind, but he also opened a thread "Ask Doghead" after he was banned here.

Their statistics are telling it all:

"Our users have posted a total of 153 articles
We have 293 registered users"

This is more than a half post by every registered user!

Edit to add: I just took a look over there. Found this, written on February 26 2008:
"Doghead here:

whilst I would 100% definitely pay the bounty, I figure the money is pretty safe for a few reasons."

This was the 1 Mio. $ AUS-bounty, Doghead promised for an alien - dead or alive. Safe for a few reasons?

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I hope, you check the age of the readers here. Children could be frightened easily by that stuff.

It's astounding, what one single hoaxer from down under can produce in people's minds. Or was it there, before he started?

I jumped from the list of posts in “ancient arrow’s” public profile to p. 27 here and all I’ve read is the last two pages. It’s only now that I’ve been reading on this last page about someone who was banned. I have so many irons on the stove at the moment that maybe Armageddon will have come and gone before I get a chance to read all the other pages.

Concerning Armageddon and the secret weapons, even the people in the eye of the storm are issuing warnings, like, for instance, Shoulamit Gad, an Israeli mother who receives messages through her brain-damaged daughter, Galia.

One could argue that most disturbing messages are sensationalist and come from malicious entities in the lower astral plane. This could hold true for the Book of Revelations or Apocalypse, and maybe even the entire Bible, for all we know, so skepticism is a healthy habit, but you can take it to extremes.

I mean, the main issue here now concerns the people with no firsthand knowledge of their own who offend those who do have it and shoo them away instead of treating them like honored guests. This is a big problem because true testimonies are hard to come by.

For what it may be worth, this is Galia’s message, which is the first one in the section titled “Messages From Heaven” at her mother’s website:

Warnings For Our Time

Here is part of a message given by Galia to Rabbi Moshe ben Lulu director of the religious radio station “Channel Two Thousand,” written on January 5, 1999.

The dear rabbi has to understand that there is a harsh decree concerning the Jewish people. We are all required to wake up the sleepers immediately because very soon the whole world is going to start convulsing furiously like a giant mixing bowl or an enormous pressure cooker, and a fearsome war will break out in Eretz Yisrael and in the whole world, and this will be the final, very painful, process of selection. The Jewish people is asleep in its apathy. A big blow can wake them up from the deep sleep they’re in. Many people are becoming religious but that’s not enough. If people knew what’s going to happen, they would fast over it. This is the calm before the great tempest. Everything will be in turmoil -- mountains, continents, people, armies -- everything will be in motion and very, very soon will come the long-awaited redemption of the Jewish people.

This was Galia’s message to Rabbi ben Lulu.

One time she wrote to me: “Mum, if someone is truthful and observes the mitzvot and serves God truly and faithfully with all his heart, no harm will come to him and it will be easier for him to get through the difficult times ahead of us. But some children need a beating to get them to mend their ways, while those who are already on the right path don’t need beatings and don’t need troubles. Anyone who genuinely fears God and serves Him will not suffer any harm. If we all go in God’s ways, all the decrees will be rescinded and eradicated and not one person will be harmed.”

Galia told me that a new world is in the process of being born. The world of the Messiah’s time is a new world, and even the easiest birth is always a little painful. We have to accept everything that happens with understanding, to pray a lot and say Tehilim.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Gday guys, I've been right through this thread from page one to twenty eight and I thought it was a pretty good read, even some of Dogheads bulldust blew up my kilt..lol Ancient Arrow seems to know what he's talking about and living in the area gives him extra creds as far as I'm concerned so I suggest just reading what's offered and make up your own minds. I must admit the thread was stolen by doghead and he deserved what he got BUT I still haven't seen any real evidence of a hangar or secret opening into the hill side all I've got is a few maybe"s. The picture of the square black thing that supposed to be an entrance is situated right on the front boundary fence, not too bright if you want it secret I think. Ancient Arrow, there will always be someone trying to "Yank your Chain" mate - don't worry about it, as long as it doesn't keep you awake at night WHO CARES. I have enjoyed this post even though I can't come away with any real result as yet. Keep it up and see where it goes. Zorgon, I've also read your input on John's page then he left and you took it over..... GREAT JOB mate and thanks for the input here much appreciated.

Hump -
-

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
My appologies to Siddharta.

Sorry mate I jumped to conclusions and thought you were referring to me.

About hoax.

As for DogHead I think he was 'dicovered' by entities who recognised his signiture on ATS.

What he was talking about and refferring to in Alice Springs rings true to me.

Some of the things he posted I believe were based on events in his life at PG.

To me the security at PG seems low compared to area 51 in America of what I've read and seen on the net.
But I think that is the way they want it to really hide what they have.

A lot of the stuff I've read on this topic has a lot to do with PG and how they do business.

As for me I am lucky that I and my family are Indigenous to this sacred area, is probably why those two CIA agents just let me go but with a certain degree of warning.

But they'know' they can't touch us (Aboriginals) because of what we know and have known for centuries.

Its because of our altered timeline. It was a contemporary evolutionary timeline with other humankind.

Like the Mayans we too have an insight as what will happen in the near future and I mean the near future.

Nothing to do with any modern day religious beliefs.

Just remember we Aboriginals have been here in our contemporary existence longer than the sumarians, the egyptians the mayans the list goes on and to this day our discoverers/invaders have painted a picture of us as a humbug race and treated us as fauna from day one.

We closed up shop and anyone outside our communities will never know things such as the Mayans and others have said in these days of technology.

PG is smack in the middle of one of our sacred 'dreaming' areas that goes
back thouands of years to the days of the thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger) era.

PG is on our land boundary today and I still hunt there as we always have done.

I have seen many strange and wonderful lights/discs crafts some of these have been recorded in rock paintings by our ancestors long before PG was ever built here so its not new to us.

But this facility is one that will when the time comes defend us (Australia)from any negative force from elsewhere simply because they hold the power and technology to do so.

There is another facility some 20km directly north of PG called the Over the Horizon Radar (OTHR) google earth it. Its on the Tanami hiway fenced an guarded and has its own huge airstrip.

Its like looking at your left hand not knowing what the right hand is up to.

Our family which is quite extended have stories that will mind boggle you since PG's inception here in Central Oz.

It will take too long for me to relate them here.

PG is a genuine 'DUMB'. It is built under ground to 8 levels and like a spoke of a wheel it is right under our house where I live some 5km away.

If Doghead was here he would agree with me that PG runs on a small
Nuclear AC DC generator system. Yes they do have deisel generators on the ground maintained but hardly used.
They ship in tons of salt to break down the nuclear waste.

Talking about nuclear waste our old PM johnny howard insisted on finding an area for a commercial nuclear waste dump here in the NT.

We all oppose it of course.

PG uses a VLF signal that sometimes causes our radios to 'flick' on, freaky at first. Not all the time.

There are other things DogHead mentioned but you need to use imagination.

We are watching nature take its course and we will know the time is near
just watching the huge US c130s glide through the skies is just one that is becoming more frequent now.

Sometimes 2 or 3 in the skies at once and circling after take off and finally splitting up fo different directions.

Much more than supplies are being delivered.

Usually there are local choppers that appear first over our land then these huge aircraft twenty minutes later like clockwork.

-----------------

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Doghead was a hoaxer AncientArrow, you don't get banned from here for nothing.

You can choose to think it was some sort of conspiracy but I think his posts spoke for themselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient arrow
My appologies to Siddharta.

Sorry mate I jumped to conclusions and thought you were referring to me.

About hoax.

As for DogHead I think he was 'dicovered' by entities who recognised his signiture on ATS.

Never mind, arrow, I never felt offended,

Doghead was "uncovered" by user sysconfig and myself when he said, he knew the truth about the California drone story.

I wrote an essay about it, called "Psychology of a hoax", where I mentioned Doghead and his companions only as a side notion and published it at fortunecity.com, like the main protagonist, Isaac, did.

Soon my site was down, due to actions to one of Dogheads friends. I wrote to him and asked him, what was wrong, offered him to comment on this himself. His answer was not only disturbing, but sounded rather disturbed.

In the following quote "a friend of mine" refers to Doghead:

"Any repetition that comes to the attention of my attorneys will be referred not only to any relevant host
but to the FBI and AFP. You may not quite understand this, operating in the haze that you seem to, but
you are breaking criminal laws in addition to civil laws. Why on Earth other people smeared haven't
already crushed all of you I have no idea, and to be honest no real interest. You participated in
activities that led a friend of mine to fear his wife would be stalked. Can't wait to see how that one gets
resolved in the US."

Yes, those guys belong to the secret keepers on this planet...

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join