It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Geez thanks guys I felt so dumb and now relieved but I should have done more due dilligence on the matter with DogHead, he seem to know what he was talkin about though.

Bordering on official secrets act about his 'position' at PG.

As for me and my posts they are what you see and what I have experienced as an Elder of the Western Arrente/Pitantjatjara family grouping here in Central Oz where PG exists.

The OP is about the underground entry to PG and what I have seen there are 2.

One under the biggest Dome on the left looking west and the other for air flight machines under a small hill to the left of the facility looking west.

There may be others but thats what I and others saw.

The beams of colored lights come from the middle of the facility but hard to pinpoint at night.

To us they are just the daily workings of PG, business as usual.

Couldn't be bothered taking a camera just our firearms (registered of course) for our hunting trips.

If we see anything the mood is aaghh wow! Look at that one or geez what a bright f...n light scared the s...t outa the kangaroos and of course we miss out on a kill.

Talkin about roos and other animals if there is some anxious activity goin on at PG the animals usually make thmselves scarce and bolt to other parts mainly westward deeper in the bush.

Not worth the hunt.

On other days/nights on a hunt they are everywhere.

The wild Brumbys like your Mustangs are the first ones to bolt thats a sign not to hunt, so we go elsewhere.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hey AncientArrow I sent you a U2U

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Wasn't Doghead a "she"?

Man, you know there is some good stuff there, @ PG, but anyone'll be damned to get out alive with any proof. Makes it easy pickins for a hoaxer.

Then the rest gets thrown out with the bathwater. How convenient.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
When Eliott Parker James is a girl's name, than Doghead was a "she".

But since there is no author with that name, we can wonder, if even this name is a real person.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Greetings!
I met some Aussies who came to a lecture in Nevada years ago and they were listening to the researcher describe a reclusive scientist who was flown away from home for months without telling his wife where,but after his death she found his sketch book
telling with slides,of a doctor who had a high clearence and did work concerning
black projects, they were allowed to copy the book with his drawings of a strange
tableu of medical scenes with doctors and nurses helping small "children"?..
The children are not normal ,but are very skinny and have larger than normal heads,
large eyes,but the strangest scene in this long procession of realisticly drawn people was the room has a box with a dog half-way inside,so just his rump is outside.The other end of the room has has a huge rock sitting in the corner,with a dog's head
sticking out.(symbolic of the "Box" and "the Rock"some have guessed have a tunnel
that connects them in minutes by "hyperspeed transit",or "time/space"vortex.
I have looked for a published copy of their finding,but have not seen it since.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I just found this at Pine Gap, it's definitely an underground entrance and has some thing entering or leaving it.

Hump

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Hi Doghead (does Cerberus mean anything to you??)

Can you confirm the USAP-Cosmic clearance

HADES

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sorry mate but DogHead is gone - Done - Dusted
he dragged us through page after page with no real evidence at the end so he was "Passed Over" you might say.
Hump

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Hi DogHead, thankyou for being as "honest" as "allowed" to be, I respect that.

I posted yesterday "does Cerberus" mean anything to you and my post was removed (as usual).

Can you confirm USAP Cosmic clearance for me please. Specifically www.abovetopsecret.com... HADES164

What the hell is the "Aleph Project" and what has that got to do with NASA

This was what I got from Dr. Boylan. Also found a position within SpacCom (sic) & had already been "unofficially" vetted via NSA, otherwise I would not know what my mission is to be.

They hacked my PC & I backtracked "Aaron" all the way to SpacCom (sic), with unofficial approval. That's when it got interesting.

New thread to follow please DogHead which has bearing in the near future;

respectfully your

HADES

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FTL_Navigator
reply to post by DogHead

I posted yesterday "does Cerberus" mean anything to you and my post was removed (as usual).

Your post is still here, but Doghead isn't.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I dont see anything in that pic Hump- can you point out where you think the opening is.

And lol Siddharta- I thought I was missing something

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Just under my Google place mark mate about an inch down.
Hump

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Hump01]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
haha I did miss something

thanks for the reply Hump

I'm hopeless at seeing things on google earth- I just can't see them- I can see a blurry patch but that's about it

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Oh wait up, I do see something

and there is definetly a track leading to it from the road

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hump01
I just found this at Pine Gap, it's definitely an underground entrance and has some thing entering or leaving it.

C'mon, you can't be serious. "Definitely" and underground entrance?

I don't see anything out of the ordinary there.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Newbie here..
I was just on the phone and i mentioned Pine Gap and was talking about it on purpose... 15 minutes after i got off the phone, i got a weird prank call, no-one on the end, i just heard a few clicking sounds. Coincidence or something more?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I suppose I shouldn't have said definite - sorry guys I should have said it looks like some kind of entrance, as I haven't been there to prove or disprove it I can't say for certain. But in my humble opinion I believe it is an entrance to something under ground. I get so tired of Google Earth not updating the maps I'm not just talking about Pine Gap either.
Hump

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Interesting thing about Pine Gap - only a few days ago I read on a website devoted to conspiracies (interesting stuff about how the Queen of England is mentioned on the US' social security act etc, although I am not quite with the whole reptilian conspiracy theory) about a place called Monteuk in the US.

It was a site for classified experiments of some kind and supposedly Pine Gap has some kind of weird wormhole type entry into that site! Supposedly kangaroos were spotted at the Monteuk site.
Does anybody know what website I am referring to? I thought it was truthhurts.navhost.com but I can't get the page up.

I first got onto it by looking up the Tavistock Institute and John Coleman but now I can't get the web page on the search
Anybody know what site I am talking about?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Ah, skimming through this thread I just had my question answered. Doghead said Pine Gap was similar to Monteuk or Montuk (whatever) but not in those timegap theories.

Another question: if Doghead is still here or anybody who can answer this because there are a lot of Australians on this thread, what about his views on Kevin Rudd? I don't like Australia's leader - he seems a creepy man, one who is perhaps hiding something that could be potential blackmail material in the hands of ruthless authoritarian govts like that of China.

Interesting point made about Rudd's Chinese handlers. I know Australians who are unsettled by what they see as Rudd's kowtowing to China. Do you think Rudd is actually a mole? Is he doing things like Keating that could lead him open to blackmail?

As a disclaimer let me say as a hetro I don't have a problem with gay or bi people. But I do know that when public figures are leading secret lives re their sexuality, there is tremendous blackmail and in politicians' cases the potential for blackmail at the hands of foreign powers is there.

What do you Australians think?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi all...Noob sweed here..

First off, really nice site..Nice people and VERRY interesting
subjects..

As for this thread..

1: No one within ANY "secret" base or facilaty has ANY KIND of
disclosure permissions..

2: IF he/she did have permission he wouldnt be allowd to say ANYTHING
about extra terrestrial items.

3: IF in fact he/she was allowd this would have been BREAKING NEWS
ALL OVER THE WORLD..(Ive heard NADA about Pine Gap)

So imho this whole thing was a scam..

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join