It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

a UFO sighting at Marla Bore. My memory is not the best but it would have been around Sept-Dec, 98 or 99, maybe even 2000.

12.05.99 North-east corner of SA (50km east of Marla Bore) 2100hrs (NL)

(Source: 1800 Freecall Australian UFO Research Hotline Number 01.07.99)

"I was outside and caught sight of a huge orange fireball the size of a caravan or bigger 40 degrees up in the eastern sky that travelled down to the earth." Michael said that it could have been hundreds of kilometres away. He did not hear any noise at all, but it was that bright that it lit up the area like lightning does. His mate saw the flash but not the object.

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yeah it's all insanely funny and ridiculous how the planet next door has people who look like us,but not many fat American types.This lady is the exception.I tightened the image so more could see it.She's middle aged I'd say.Pine Gap/UFO's/Women on Mars,hmmm what's the pattern?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by troppo_ozstyle

Negative image of the area you posted,with some hidden surprises.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks zorgon. I have been there and looked through as well but can't find reference to the incident I'm asking about. The one you linked is the right area and the right time (maybe a month or two early, it really doesn't get warm enough to camp out in the desert until Sept ish and I recall we camped out on this occasion) but appears to be a single witness. The sighting I'm asking about pretty much had the whole town of Marla out watching the display over the highway which is why it made the MSM.

PS: the object we saw fits that description but it wasn't hundred's of kilometers away, I'd say no more than 5km. We were moving south at the time and during the 10 or so seconds of descent as we watched, the angle to view the object changed as we moved. I first saw it through the passenger side of the windscreen once it got lower than the roofline but by the time it disappeared from view I was looking out the passenger door window.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by troppo_ozstyle]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi all,

Did some research on this and it is simply a drainage culvert/ outlet because that area is prone to flash flooding. As a matter of fact, the base was opened to motorist who were stranded because of that. Also, there had been flooding on the base.

Here's a link.

gamers-underground.com...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It's true the area is subject to flash flooding on occasions and I'm not about to declare it definitely not a drainage culvert but I'm not convinced. I've been through there a few times and most drainage is most commonly achieved by simply making a cut away from the road. You can see these cuts all the way along the highway from Alice to Darwin. It only requires spot maintainence after a decent rain which is reasonably rare itself. It's rare for concrete to be used unless there is a danger of flowing water across the road (as opposed to satnding water) so I think a drainage culvert is unlikely.
Heres a few things I found by following some of the roads around the area I posted about before (I'm still looking as one of those roads seems to head down toward Pine Gap).

Anyway a few odd things ...
A tower. This could be a communications tower. My older brother worked for Telstra and serviced some of the remote community phones around Alice/Yulara which are solar powered.

I don't know what this is.

Or this, but I call it the blob. It's quite large and has a road going towards it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by troppo_ozstyle

Top two images are of watering holes, perhaps dried up, but not towers.

For all people maintaining that theres something big in Pine Gap..give it up. Yes they pick up communications and research it, not surprising as every country does that. They keep stuff under wraps because it has to do with (inland) security.

Now if youre looking for something really interesting and somewhat out of the open eye: look in Canberra for a place referred to as "the dungeon".

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow fax

Thats a broad statement mate !!......
Got something to back it up?

Have you read all posts and viewed the images?

I most certainly believe there is more than meets the eye.

I am ex-army signals corp.

We had security, think Watsonia Sattelite terminal, but nothing like
Pine Gap.

All the same The Dungeon certainly interests me.

Any more info?

Cheers

Mungo

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I've seen some of your replies about "hidden faces" in other threads and no matter how long or how many of these images I look at, I don't see anything. Does anyone else? What does this have to do with the topic of this thread???

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Your not wrong about the highest concentrations of UFO sightings in the world. I live and work in Tindel need I say more.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

What are these at pine gap they apear to be sitting alone but with strange
bondaries around them in similar shapes.

235008.18S 1334202.39E
235327.70S 1334319.37E
235036.32S 1334855.57E
And what is this building?
235131.03S 1334755.30E is it nuclear due to the water near by?
And this strange dirt mound at 234912.27S 1334432.73E

Hey dave why would you put an aircraft hanger with no run way ???
posted by Sphinx

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I've been all around that area, and there are a lot of unexplainable things. The 'natural' phenomanon that has occured around the NT is amazing. Has anyone seen The Devils Marbles? The most incredible things I've ever seen.
Anyway, apparently, the base is somewhat like Area 51? I don't believe that Area 51 is used for all the secretive things people say it is. If it was, NO ONE would know about it. Its that simple. And as for the Pine Gap moutain side 'opening up and letting high speed aircraft out'.. That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. There is a lot of bored people out there, I dare say they were just bored famers keen to make a stir. Its probably used for neuclear testing, as there is thousands of k's of nothing out there, the middle of Australia is perfect for weapon/neuclear testing if we needed it.
Some ideas are just plain silly. You really can't judge it though GoogleEarth either. See it with your own eyes, then determine what you think. I've seen out there, if they needed something secretive, we could have something that no one knew about.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Simple observation.
I read this thread with interest. I am an Australian. I have some thoughts about Doghead and yes I know he has been banned.

But for Mungos thread, Google Earth latest version shows me that bunker entrance, an in 3d it is obviously not a house. It certainly is the correct shape, for a bunker entrance, very similar to what we use in mines.

DH in one post commented on a public domain picture of PG and said let your eyes flick to each side of the road (or something like that).

I was thinking he meant the road in the back of the picture, but couldn't see much, so again with Google earth I had a look overall.

I served some time in the Army, and one thing they taught us was "Don't make things even when you take cover or camouflage yourself" Nature does not put things much in rows or evenly spaced.

Have a look at some of the "Vegetation/Rocks" around the main base, especially just to the south and to the east. You should see what is getting my attention.

Could be revegetation, but I think it unlikely as native plants would just be normally scattered and some of it looks like spinifex, which no one in their right mind would replant, I think.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm now googling through the Blue Mountains....
to the east of Sydney and south of Katoomba after a tip off that bushwalkers
were cautioned by armed US soldiers to return from whence they came.

I have found something very curious and am trying to ascertain exactly what it is.

I have been told nothing like this should be in this area as it is within the Sydney water catchment area.

Will post co-ords shortly.

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave

Cool Keep me posted...

I have been seeking out HAARP and EISCAT facilities
And snooping around China and Russia's launch sites

Did we ever get any more on the spirals?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I'm now googling through the Blue Mountains....
to the east of Sydney and south of Katoomba after a tip off that bushwalkers
were cautioned by armed US soldiers to return from whence they came.

I have found something very curious and am trying to ascertain exactly what it is.

I have been told nothing like this should be in this area as it is within the Sydney water catchment area.

Cheers

Mungo

you should make it a thread of its own, and then link it back here. get it some attention and get you some research help.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Ive been tooling around on Google Earth, following dead end roads around Pine Gap, Central Australia and found and interesting entry straight into the side of a mountain range under the main facility.... appears to have been "touched up" some.

What worries me about mungodave's find at PG is that it is obviously new work. Why do they feel the need to

a) Build a new bunker right now.

b) Show no concern about it being seen. I mean they are aware of Google Earth and can edit their pictures. And this entrance is on what I would call "the public" side.

Barra

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barra
Why do they feel the need to

a) Build a new bunker right now.

They just finished the Doomsday Seed Vault in Svalbrad... seems there is a lot of new 'digging in' around the world..

Do THEY know something we don't?

b) Show no concern about it being seen. I mean they are aware of Google Earth and can edit their pictures. And this entrance is on what I would call "the public" side.

Why worry about it being seen? Its not like we don't know where Pine Gap is, or have watched it for so long... Its like Area 51 the greatest kept secret that everyone knows about...

So you can see the bunker entrance... all that tells you is that there is a new bunker or tunnel... Google flies over once every few years.. so what activity are we going to see? Area 51 looks deserted in google just a couple Janet planes on the deck... I am sure they know when google is snapping :LOL:

But don't forget Google does not have a satellite up there they but the imagery from a variety of satellites... so your not going to see anything they don't want you to...

You can see the doorway at Cheyenne Mnt... you can even get a tour inside for a few levels... but as a Senator found out... there are levels below that my friends DoD pass allowed him to see, but NOT the senator... and even more levels below that that he did not have clearance for

I would be more concerned about that railway... See if we can have someone close by watch for interesting covered loads... here in Vegas we have a saying.."follow the kitchen' When something big is going on at A51... the catering trucks head out there

They just 'revealed' Blackswift on Fox news... there is a new huge hanger at A51 which will most likely see the Blackswift... I would expect a lot more triangle 'ufo' sightings soon

Now also if this new bunker entry is on the public side... can anyone snap us a quick photo?

PS always have TWO cameras... so you can surrender one

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
the two cameras thing is true, and a great idea. my sister has a digital camera that cost about 150, and is only slightly bigger than three credit cards stacked together. She can carry it in a shirt front pocket and it doesn't weigh a thing. a couple of those would be great. it even has a removable flash attachment.

RE: motives for "digging in"....have they begun finding things? i mean, much of the outback is relatively unexplored due to extreme weather, and a cast of creatures that would round out any Rob Zombie movie.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Did some research on this and it is simply a drainage culvert/ outlet because that area is prone to flash flooding. As a matter of fact, the base was opened to motorist who were stranded because of that. Also, there had been flooding on the base

Seems your link is dead
but never fear with a little help I got a copy... seems I needed a reminder that google has a cache

The article is from Dec 16, 2005

The last paragraph is the key one...

"Ms McIver said that in 1972 Roe Creek -- on the Stuart Highway near Alice Springs -- flooded and cut the town off. She said motorists were allowed into the nearby Pine Gap spy base. "It was one of the very few times the space base let people inside because people were stranded," Ms McIver said."

Original Story Link NT News

gamers-underground.com...&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us" target="_blank" class="postlink">Google cache

I saved a copy to add to my website..

While the Todd River in Alice does flood occasionally, it seems the event near Pine Gap was a one time rare occurrence... and it was in 1972

So I doubt this new bunker would be a drainage vent... besides it leads into a mountain, has a road right in front of it... so where would the water be draining too? or from? There is no channel leading up to it.

I do have to ask though... I mean we up here might think the outback a bit backwards... and I know gas prices are rough... but really...

Is this the new top secret Pine Gap to Alice Springs shuttle?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join