It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontbelievehype
Ah, skimming through this thread I just had my question answered. Doghead said Pine Gap was similar to Monteuk or Montuk (whatever) but not in those timegap theories.

Another question: if Doghead is still here or anybody who can answer this because there are a lot of Australians on this thread, what about his views on Kevin Rudd? I don't like Australia's leader - he seems a creepy man, one who is perhaps hiding something that could be potential blackmail material in the hands of ruthless authoritarian govts like that of China.

Interesting point made about Rudd's Chinese handlers. I know Australians who are unsettled by what they see as Rudd's kowtowing to China. Do you think Rudd is actually a mole? Is he doing things like Keating that could lead him open to blackmail?

As a disclaimer let me say as a hetro I don't have a problem with gay or bi people. But I do know that when public figures are leading secret lives re their sexuality, there is tremendous blackmail and in politicians' cases the potential for blackmail at the hands of foreign powers is there.

What do you Australians think?

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say?

You think Kev is bi or gay?

I've never heard that - or thought that myself so won't comment on that-

I don't think he is creepy though- just a tad geeky and probably out of touch with the average Aussie- I cringed when I saw a clip of him when he had been on Rove- I was embarrased for him getting his euphemisms mixed up- but then he went on to drop the f bomb which made me think he can't be all that bad, lol

Seems he has a bit of a temper though- something about a hairdryer and not getting a hot in flight meal

edit spelling

[edit on 10-10-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Hey Miccey, I think "Dog Head" had some of us going for a while but it wasn't a case of believing his "Bulldust" but it was kind of entertaining and I personally was waiting for him to fall on his sword as he eventually did. I agree with your statement about permission to tell us what he was allowed to tell us. The old adage "Loose Lips Sink Ships" As far as I know there is NO government department that will give you permission to talk freely about a country's secret operstions.
Hump

As for Kevin 07, I vote Labor till the cows come home, but there is always a brown nosing wanker in the woodpile somewhere...lol
H

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Hump01]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Bump

Still looking for new info

Mungo

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SwatMedic

i Agree buddhist teach that if you think to much you go insane and i think that what happens when you mix up all these theorys into one big pot and stir (ATS) very easy to let the imagination go. I watched a presentation once by an oxford proffesor in phycology, He stated that if human being have to much choice it drive them insane simply because they cannot choose. They have to much choice and they cant calculate all the possibility. Now if you put that into a real world event such as, why dont goverments tell us about these secret basse's? well simply becuase alot of people woulddnt be able to cope with such things as.

1. Why they didnt tell us before
  2. The nuclear activist will get upset that alot of basses use nuclear power
  3. once secrets released (especially millitary) a contry is then defensively and offensivly vulnarble
  4. War activists will be up in arms about how much stuff really go's on

all these things add up. To be honest most of us could cope since we already activly seek out this infomation in our own time. but its people who dont understand and that the key word is dont understand who feel confused and threatend by this new technologies and that facts that UFO are mabey real or that we have made contact with ET these thing could change the human race (which is an already parnoid and scared race) in a way which i think it wouldnt be for the best. so that why politicians try to give us a straight and narrow path to follow, becuase its easy for us, and we dont get as mentally wound up in thought, to stop us going crazy

E.G Go school get qulified>> skills gained to boost economy>> meet some one mabey have kids>> move your career up the ladder to earn more money>> retire>> your kids do the same thing (untill the venus project hopefully kicks in)

and if you dont want to be in that path you normally end up a drug addict alcaholic or criminal and if you stray out of thoughs lines the goverment gets upset and trys to get you back into them even if you dont want to go and if you still dont want to go after a while(dont want to get a job and pay taxes). you end up being homless normally.

well that just a theory i heard any way probally a load of balls anyway!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
hey, just read through these posts-and while the last was old news i have some input, doghead, you need not worry about biting your tongue and hinting, an old man who worked at the facility came clean about a good percentage of things you've mentioned, one of which was describing the nuclear reactor in a deep shielded room....that said if anyone wants to read the extremely long account you can find it here www.ufonews.us...

also, I began looking at satellite images of the base and found an odd circular shape in the mountain that doesn't match the topography maybe someone can help these are the coordinates for google -23° 48' 21.97", +133° 43' 49.41" initially this location was a grey square that said the imagery wasn't available after a few tries it showed up...not sure if there is a blocking program in google, if anyone has some insight on this weird circle I'd appreciate it, i was thinking a silo of some sort, its odd.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Wow. What a thread. It literally just ate up more than 4 hours of my life. I think it was worth it. I dunno though.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You

jeeze 4 hours well spent

Did anyone mention not to far from pine gap is MT Zeil an undercover
alien base that was discovered by Pat Price a controlled remote viewer.

Price worked with the CIA funded Remote Viewing program at SRI from 1972 to 1985 Price stumbled across three secret bases and Mt zeil was one of them.

he gave the director and the founder of the CIA SRI program, descriptions of their locations and functions.

in his description he describes the on goings at MT Ziel 'It is interesting that this unit appears to have the most personnel. There are personnel from the other three sites here, like a rest and recreation area.' and saw vehicles from the other bases, with each having different ID marks that correspond to each site's different functions.

'Mt. Ziel had personnel for all bases and is the homosapiens introduction point.' he observed.

Price also noted that the site should be approached with caution and that the area was under alert at that moment.

The founder of the CIA s secret program was Hal Puthoff he phoned a CIA colleague working at pine gap and asked,

'Hey, is there anything unusual going on down there?' The station chief answered 'No, this is a dead assignment, nothing is going on other than all those UFO's flying around Mt. Ziel.'

Ocker

[edit on 24/1/2010 by ocker]

[edit on 24/1/2010 by ocker]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Mungo were are You ????

Ocker

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Well I don't know the validity of what you claimed in this post, but central and northern Australia are known for their UFO sightings. I know people as far south as Coober Pedy who have claimed to have seen UFO's.

Not that I'm saying I believe aliens are visiting us. Imo they are just military aircraft that aren't made public.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

Hi Mate a lot of the UFOs are military and quite a few are not so I'm told

Ocker

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
wow... i just wasted hours of my life reading this thread. I dont believe just how long 'doghead' managed to string some people along.

The original thread was about pine gap being an underground establishment based purly off 1 google earth image. Now im an avid google earther myself as are probably a lot of people on this website. It can be used to look at all sort of totally cool gear but people.... WE ALL CAST SHADOWS.

Tell me, since when does a TUNNEL ENTRANCE CAST A SHADOW FROM ITS OPENING!!!! AND NOT FROM ITS SUROUNDS?

What appears to be an entrace into the side of the mountain is clearly just a square building.

yes i will agree that it does on first glance appear to be a tunnel into the side of the mountain but thats what you get when you are looking at everythign top down. You get bad perspectives.

I'd love it to be a tunnel cause thats just freakin cool but its a building on an odly shapped foundation.

you only need to refer to the following two posts to realise this guy was full of it. If in fact it is not a tunnel entrance (which is it not, since when does the roller door on the front of your house cast a shadow but the wall its in does not?)

mungodave: I am just wondering............. what is the underground entry point that I originally posted in this thread..... and why have measures been feebly taken to hide it?

Doghead: There are way more secret openings around there than that, the one in the picture like most of these things when they pop up like that is a bit of a leak but not a devastating one.

This guy claiming to be some all knowing super conspiratist with inside info was fooled by the pic just as easily as most of us and ran with it.

How on earth somebody has that much free time blows my mind. hehe

On another note, what a website this is. Stumbled on it while looking for pine gap info.

Can't wait to sink my teeth into some of the stuff going on - on this site. REALLY FREAKIN COOL!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Heh? It's common knowledge that Pine Gap is a multi-levelled underground complex? Who here is in denial of this fact? I read a story about it in Australian Playboy back in late-70s! I think there's a nuclear reactor there too. Exactly what they are doing there (Americans/Australians) is anybody's guess... My hunch is they're not up to much good.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ocker

Mungo were are You ????

Ocker

Hi mate, still kickin, seems I've had some technical difficulties.

I'll have to go back a page or two and see where we are up to.

Mungo

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by flipp

Tell me, since when does a TUNNEL ENTRANCE CAST A SHADOW FROM ITS OPENING!!!! AND NOT FROM ITS SUROUNDS?

What appears to be an entrace into the side of the mountain is clearly just a square building.

Glad you are enjoying the site !!

The point I origonally made was that it appears that the opening has been deliberatly obscured, probably digitally to disguise alleged entrance.

Also the fact that on my previous version of google earth, that opening was not there at all.

Mungo

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldMateMungo

Originally posted by flipp

Glad you are enjoying the site !!

The point I origonally made was that it appears that the opening has been deliberatly obscured, probably digitally to disguise alleged entrance.

Also the fact that on my previous version of google earth, that opening was not there at all.

Mungo

So your an image analyst now, to make the call that it has been digitally edited?

Maybe it wasn't there on your previous Google Earth because that building didn't exist and is a recent addition?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
it will be interesting to see what actually is down there.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

You should ask them about the non-nuclear prolifitration treaty.

Just go deeper and beware the radiation

HADES

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm109
hey, just read through these posts-and while the last was old news i have some input, doghead, you need not worry about biting your tongue and hinting, an old man who worked at the facility came clean about a good percentage of things you've mentioned, one of which was describing the nuclear reactor in a deep shielded room....that said if anyone wants to read the extremely long account you can find it here www.ufonews.us...

(snip)

Just wanted to let you know that I followed that link..... and it's gone!

I really don't know if it's a conspiracy or not but the information you tried to link to no longer exists - not even in Google's Cache.

Hmmmmm........ very interesting.

Answerman

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Probably they had to take it down, because it was copied from Streiber's Unknown Country website.
You still can find in in the wayback machine or here at the original site:

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Fantastic thread! thanks soo much everyone!
you main guys, you know who you are. lol

dogbreath was interesting for a minute or two,
but i mean guys like ancient arrow, mungo, zorgon, siddhartta(sp?), and man Im sorry i cant remember the rest right now,
but you guys rock.

thanks soo much!

now youve got me finding 'weird' things in satellite imagesof Au/NT...

this is what makes ATS so great... the kind of stuff you guys bring... many thanks.

stride on diligently friends...

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join