It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah is an Evil God!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
Does this sound like a real loving God?

It sounds like a psychotic writing on behalf of his delusion. I mean really! Pull out all the sayings attributed directly to "god", then open up just about any good book on psychology and begin comparing "god's" multiple personalities to the various personality disorders. What an eye opener!

Now all you christians had better praise your funny little god quickly because if he doesn't get his narcissistic supply on time he might smite thee.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
This pertains mainly to Catholicism (I'm not Catholic), man made dogma (which I do not adhere to), and rites and rituals required for salvation (a concept never mentioned in the Bible).

The historical texts true "orthodox" Christians reference predate Constantine.

So do you go by all the gospels, because they didn't go by all the gospels in the begining. Also there wasn't just ONE way of Christianity in the begining either.

Why do you support Catholics backing of old documents to support your stance then talk bad about them?

Did your bible get translated form books that the Catholic church had?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I have a comment on this subject.
There's an imperctible layer here that we either don't recognize or refuse to recognize or are just now becoming aware of, that being what is the universe really all about.

One author by the name of Dake, wrote a huge book on the topics of religion and the bible, back in the 50's, called God's Plan for Man. It's many hundreds of pages long and in fine print. It was quite revolutionary for its time and I think it contains alot of answers to the OP's questions.

For example, the author theorizes that at one time, this planet was the abode of the angels. This was their testing ground. They were only one sect of angel, as there are many races of "angels" in the universe. Angel was used to connotate, space fairing civilizations who were other creations of God in some examples and dimensional travelling in other examples. Follow along, this is interesting.

Anyway, Dake suggests that there's a government in the universe. Some of which is in this physical dimension and some of which is not in this physical dimension. There are many dimensions. This government is ruled under a specific set of instructions that works just as religiously as the laws of physics. All beings within that government, either subversively or obediently, are bound by the laws, just as we are bound by physics. Even "evil" is bound by physics and the laws of the universal government.

Now, let's step it up a notch. Here we are, homosapians, on a planet once ruled over entirely by a different race of beings, who eventually achieved high technological advancements, and chose to use that technology to their advantage in such a way that they could act subversily within the universal government. This was initially, their planet. Why else would Satan be called the ruler of this world? Why else would he have the authority to offer it to Jesus? Because it's true. This 3rd rock from the sun, belongs to Satan, otherwise known as the sumerian Enki (his name means Lord Earth) and the egyptian Ra.

All of this is confirmed in scriptures from many different ancient civs, btw.

Anyway, even Satan is bound, to a degree, by the laws of universe, just as we are bound by the laws of physics (well, that's somewhat debatable, but you get the idea). When a homosapian steps outta line, the Accuser (Satan) has open season with them, or at least, that was entirely true until Yeshua (Jesus).

Yes, there's a real "heavenly court." And yes, you are tried in it, whether you realize it or not, even while you're alive. And yes, if you choose to pick a road that leads away from God, you'll be a sitting duck in a shooting gallery.

I think what's happened is the OT gives examples where the causes and effects of both God's judgement and Satan's rule, are intermingled and confused. Not to worry, this'll work out eventually, as it says, The Secret things will be laid bare and all will be known.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by undo]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Does this sound like a real loving God?

It sounds like a psychotic writing on behalf of his delusion. I mean really! Pull out all the sayings attributed directly to "god", then open up just about any good book on psychology and begin comparing "god's" multiple personalities to the various personality disorders. What an eye opener!

Now all you christians had better praise your funny little god quickly because if he doesn't get his narcissistic supply on time he might smite thee.

LOL!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT....

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Why do you support Catholics backing of old documents to support your stance then talk bad about them?

Pointing out an error is not bad mouthing anyone. I consider Catholics my brothers and sisters in Christ and believe they are saved but I think they have some serious doctrinal issues.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

I'm not Christian and most of G-d's rants deal with Israelites being hardheaded, not some narcissus complex in relation to humanity.

Besides who are we to say anything? For humanity to point fingers is pure hypocrisy and ignorant. Who are we to question Nature or Reality?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
So God was saying take comfort in knowing they'll recive pain?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

No, the Jewish captives would take comfort in knowing that their bonds of slavery would be broken. Babylon wasn't going to be nice about it and just let them go so they could go back to Jerusalem and rebuild their temple. It was going to take a calamity, for Babylon that is, to make this happen.

Cyrus was going to war with Babylon. From the Babylonians point of view they would suffer evil.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It is not that the Catholic people are bad, it all stems from the Vatican and their false teachings.

Check this link, provides scriptural examples:

mindonchrist.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Ok Ash do you know what I'm referring to when I write about Emperor Constantine changing Christianity?

Yup. I know all about it. And it may surprise you to know I agree with you to an extent. Yes, under Constantine "Christianity" did a lot of merging with paganism and pagan mystery concepts. He did this to unite everyone to ease the empire's transition between paganism and Christianity. But this is where you and I part ways. This pertains mainly to Catholicism (I'm not Catholic), man made dogma (which I do not adhere to), and rites and rituals required for salvation (a concept never mentioned in the Bible).

The historical texts true "orthodox" Christians reference predate Constantine. I just finished discussing this in depth on another thread and know exactly what I'm talking about. Yes, it got twisted thanks to Constantine. He's a Catholic hero, not an original Christian hero. The church founders predate Constantine and our true foundation prior to distortion by Constantine is what I go by. You will have to research the facts for yourself after you put down your copy of the Davinci Code and get to the truth.

Start with the writings of the historians that were around centuries before Constantine was a twinkle in his mother's eye and who were witnesses to the original apostolic teachings. It will prove your conspiracy theory is baseless for Christians who adhere to what Christianity originally was- not what it came to be thanks to the corrupt Catholic church. Get it? Probably not. But it's not my problem or job to spoon feed anyone.

I think you're erroneously assuming Catholicism is the end and be all of Christianity. This is so untrue and a myth that will probably never die. Its like the old I.Q. test questions that states all zips are zoodles but not all zoodles are zips. Catholicism is an offshoot (albeit a stubborn one) of Christianity. Not the other way around. They like to say Peter was the first pope and all that nonsense and that Catholicism is the one true way but I think you and I know better.

Wow Is all I can say to that...LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Take notice she only answered one of the questions posted. LOL Its unbelieveable the Lies people will tell them selves even when they know something is up. Denial is something isn't it!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 1/19/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Take notice she only answered one of the questions posted. LOL Its unbelieveable the Lies people will tell thems selves even when they know something is up. Denial is something isn't it!!!!!!!!!

Yes denial is something. To deny we live in a universe where life propagates by destructive force is delusion. To deny that dynamic destructive forces are a Universal Constant is delusion. To think Humanity in its infintesimal position has any right or voice to question it is delusion.

[edit on 19/1/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz

OMG!!!! LOL you don't have freewill under Jahovah, do you know what freewill is, do you know what it is to be free. If some one tell you don't do this or you will die you are not FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to sleep will be back 2morrow. Sweatdreams

Well, what is that God is telling you not to do or you will die? Everyone will die no matter what they do, even if they obey gods word, you will die. You are free to do what you want, are you not? You have the option of listening to what is said in the bible, you have the option of believing or not believing, it is all up to YOU! THIS IS FREE WILL!!! God is not telling you how to live your life. It is up to you! FREE WILL!!!!

So XcLuciFer is this free will? If not please explain it to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Did anyone see that ufo special on Larry King CNN tonite?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

No, but I see someone trying to change the subject.

Unless of course this relates somehow to the topic.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Creation means you have options within the parameters of the creation but you do not have freedom because freedom is exclusive of parameters. Creation is a violation of freedom and this why creation develops criminal behavior and reasons for "lessons" or "punishments". We have bondage of choice inside this cage called creation, not freedom. Creation means you are not free and you are a fool to claim there is "freewill" within this cage.

The creator is the origin of all problems because the creator violated freedom by setting parameters/laws/commandments, etc.

I suppose you God worshippers have many ways to deny or evade this but the fact remains: where there is creation there is no freedom and where there is freedom there is no creation.

How redundant does this have to be before you get it: Freedom does not cause misbehavior. Rules, laws, commandments, and parameters which are incoherent are what cause misbehavior, conflict, dysfunction, abuse, sin, etc. There is no reason for God to get angry if creation is coherent. Getting angry at creation, and meddling with it, proves creation is incoherent. God screwed creation up, and God is still trying to get it right.

God is still a child.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

No thats not Freewill, that is a form of Liberty their is a difference. If you follow Jahovah you don't have Freewill you have Jahovahs will or you will go to Hell period

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

No, but I see someone trying to change the subject.

Unless of course this relates somehow to the topic.

LOL sorry I just wanted to know...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MITCHEL

That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. What a crazy excuse, since there is creation there is no freedom? WTF?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

reply to post by bakednutz

No thats not Freewill, that is a form of Liberty their is a difference. If you follow Jahovah you don't have Freewill you have Jahovahs will or you will go to Hell period

I disagree. Also, im not talking about following Jahovah and his will. Are you not free to live the life you want and do things things you want? No one, not even God is forcing anything upon you.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MITCHEL

It's the laws of the universe, interdimensional or physical. For every action, equal and opposite reaction, yin and yang, good and evil, light and dark, and all the variant shades inbetween. Freedom in the sense you propose is chaos. Chaos is not freedom to enjoy, it's freedom to destroy.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join