It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jehovah is an Evil God!!!

page: 9
17
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Why do you think that statue is called the statue of Liberty not the statue of freedom, we are not free now and we have never been free, no time in the history of man have we been free.




posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MITCHEL
Creation means you have options within the parameters of the creation but you do not have freedom because freedom is exclusive of parameters. Creation is a violation of freedom and this why creation develops criminal behavior and reasons for "lessons" or "punishments". We have bondage of choice inside this cage called creation, not freedom. Creation means you are not free and you are a fool to claim there is "freewill" within this cage.

The creator is the origin of all problems because the creator violated freedom by setting parameters/laws/commandments, etc.

I suppose you God worshippers have many ways to deny or evade this but the fact remains: where there is creation there is no freedom and where there is freedom there is no creation.

How redundant does this have to be before you get it: Freedom does not cause misbehavior. Rules, laws, commandments, and parameters which are incoherent are what cause misbehavior, conflict, dysfunction, abuse, sin, etc. There is no reason for God to get angry if creation is coherent. Getting angry at creation, and meddling with it, proves creation is incoherent. God screwed creation up, and God is still trying to get it right.

God is still a child.


I think your confusing Freedom with Chaos. Your idea of Freedom does not even allow Choice. Choice must be defined with parameters, hence multiple choices, paths, etc. Voids and Chaos do not equal freedom.



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
Take notice she only answered one of the questions posted. LOL Its unbelieveable the Lies people will tell them selves even when they know something is up. Denial is something isn't it!!!!!!!!!


Because I answered your trinity and Israel questions so thoroughly in the other thread I got U2U's thanking me for my explanation. Why answer the same questions again- they were silly enough the first time. Anyways, Alice is leaving the company of the Mad Hatter. It's bed time. I'm not interested in proving to someone the world is round.

[edit on 1/19/2008 by AshleyD]



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
reply to post by bakednutz
 



No thats not Freewill, that is a form of Liberty their is a difference. If you follow Jahovah you don't have Freewill you have Jahovahs will or you will go to Hell period


The G-d of Abraham never threatened, at least in the Tanakh( aka Old Testament), with Hell. The whole going to Hell and Saved stuff is from Christianity.



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
Why do you think that statue is called the statue of Liberty not the statue of freedom, we are not free now and we have never been free, no time in the history of man have we been free.


I believe we are free, but it does not mean we are not to face consequences for our actions of free will.

free will
–noun
1. free and independent choice; voluntary decision: You took on the responsibility of your own free will.



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ok if you really want to know where Religion comes from you need to look up the, Stellar Cult: Isis, the Solar Cult: Ra and Saturnian Cult El,
The worship of Isis, the worship of Ra and the worship of El Isis Ra El Israel!!!!!



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Satan may very well be a little grey guy with spindly legs and arms, and not some gigantic horned entity with massive bat wings.
It says we will be very surprised when he is revealed. People will be saying, "THIS is who caused so much suffering and evil on the planet?" I guess we're expecting some gigantic red guy with cow horns



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
Ok if you really want to know where Religion comes from you need to look up the, Stellar Cult: Isis, the Solar Cult: Ra and Saturnian Cult El,
The worship of Isis, the worship of Ra and the worship of El Isis Ra El Israel!!!!!


Go back a bit farther than Isis. Check out Enki. Isis is Inana, that's an akkadian period persona. Read my "Stargates are Real" thread (the whole thing).



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I gave you one, you need to figure out Salomon on your own. Knowledge gained is more valuable then knowledge given...



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
I gave you one, you need to figure out Salomon on your own. Knowledge gained is more valuable then knowledge given...


And I would respond with a ditto on this one. Go forth and read!
You're not going back far enough. You stopped at the Akkadian period. You've got at least another 3000 years of ancient history you aren't accounting for.



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
I gave you one, you need to figure out Salomon on your own. Knowledge gained is more valuable then knowledge given...


And I would respond with a ditto on this one. Go forth and read!
You're not going back far enough. You stopped at the Akkadian period. You've got at least another 3000 years of ancient history you aren't accounting for.



LOL I hear you bro I'm trying to help the believers. I know it goes back more than this, but its hard enough already to get these folks to look at anything. I'm trying to keep it simple you know what I mean..

[edit on 1/19/2008 by XcLuciFer]



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
Take notice she only answered one of the questions posted. LOL Its unbelieveable the Lies people will tell them selves even when they know something is up. Denial is something isn't it!!!!!!!!!


Because I answered your trinity and Israel questions so thoroughly in the other thread I got U2U's thanking me for my explanation. Why answer the same questions again- they were silly enough the first time. Anyways, Alice is leaving the company of the Mad Hatter. It's bed time. I'm not interested in proving to someone the world is round.

[edit on 1/19/2008 by AshleyD]


Again Ash, if you really want to know where Religion comes from you need to look up the, Stellar Cult: Isis, the Solar Cult: Ra and Saturnian Cult El,
The worship of Isis, the worship of Ra and the worship of El Isis Ra El Israel!!!!!



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm a lady type and a christian


Check out this plate:
Circa 5000 BC!

Pay particular attention to the rim of it. That plate is 7000 years old.



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer



LOL I hear you bro I'm trying to help the believers. I know it goes back more than this, but its hard enough already to get these folks to look at anything. I'm trying to keep it simple you know what I mean..

[edit on 1/19/2008 by XcLuciFer]


All hail mighty xclucifer, the stupid, idiotic believers wont look at anything so lets keep it simple!!

But seriously, you seem to hate religion and possible God, why?



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz

Originally posted by XcLuciFer



LOL I hear you bro I'm trying to help the believers. I know it goes back more than this, but its hard enough already to get these folks to look at anything. I'm trying to keep it simple you know what I mean..

[edit on 1/19/2008 by XcLuciFer]


All hail mighty xclucifer, the stupid, idiotic believers wont look at anything so lets keep it simple!!

But seriously, you seem to hate religion and possible God, why?



I'm sorry I don't mean it that way, I just don't understand how all this info is out there but few have the sense to look at it. Come on I don't hate God, and if you've read my post you know that!



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The timeline is the culprit. I said it before and I'll probably say it again (God willing!) -- Our historians have made swiss cheese of ancient history! They deliberately leave out any corroborating pieces of historical info if it mentions supernatural or hypernatural activity. They do this because the guys before them did it, which goes back to German Higher Criticism, which is itself, an offshoot of the Holy Roman Empire trying to prove they were right about all their theories, which ...well you get the ad nauseum in there, yes?

For example, it does not disprove Yeshua (Jesus) one iota, to admit that the planet was inhabited longer than the Holy Roman guys believed! It doesn't disprove any ancient text today, to admit that men can fly, humans can be created in other ways besides natural child birth and so on.

The result of this stubborn-headedness was a whole new brand of skeptics, that tossed everything out, including whole chunks of ancient history!~


[edit on 19-1-2008 by undo]



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
The timeline is the culprit. I said it before and I'll probably say it again (God willing!) -- Our historians have made swiss cheese of ancient history! They deliberately leave out any corroborating pieces of historical info if it mentions supernatural or hypernatural activity. They do this because the guys before them did it, which goes back to German Higher Criticism, which is itself, an offshoot of the Holy Roman Empire trying to prove they were right about all their theories, which ...well you get the ad nauseum in there, yes?

For example, it does not disprove Yeshua (Jesus) one iota, to admit that the planet was inhabited longer than the Holy Roman guys believed! It doesn't disprove any ancient text today, to admit that men can fly, humans can be created in other ways besides natural child birth and so on.

The result of this stubborn-headedness was a whole new brand of skeptics, that tossed everything out, including whole chunks of ancient history!~


[edit on 19-1-2008 by undo]


Bravo!!!! Some one knows their stuff. Now how do we go about waking up the rest of the world???? LOL



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think that one is not within our grasp. I believe Yeshua (Jesus) is the only one that'll be able to pull that one off. It's too inculcated in everyone's belief system to think of religion, not as a historical event, but as a fairy tale in some dusty book. Everything ancient is a myth, they say. And the ones that don't say that, argue over the remnant of information.



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS
 

I am not confused at all. Chaos is freedom. Order is fear. God is in fear and this is why God wants an ordered universe.
No, freedom does not allow choice. If you are free then you do not have to choose. If you have to choose then you are not free. Choice is the result of bondage, not freedom. Freedom and choice are mutually exclusive. (If you think this is nonsense then see my thread on "freedom of choice" to figure out why it is nonsense to think the way you do.)
Voids and chaos are where freedom operates. Freedom is unable to operate in this cage/universe. God claims there is freedom here so God can deny being responsible for this mess we are in.



posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MITCHEL
reply to post by MikeboydUS
 


Voids and chaos are where freedom operates. Freedom is unable to operate in this cage/universe. God claims there is freedom here so God can deny being responsible for this mess we are in.


this sounds like "The Nothing," from Neverending Story. "The Nothing," eats the universe and destroys everything in its path. The Nothing destroys love, hope, faith, charity, kindness and evil, and replaces evil with its own brand of evil - the nothing, where nothing happens, and never will.



new topics

top topics



 
17
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join