It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah is an Evil God!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Does this sound like a real loving God?
So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee: and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee: and I will bring the sword upon thee. I the Lord have spoken it. (Ezekiel 5:17)

I am the Lord and there is none else. I form the light and create the darkness, I make peace and create evil, I, the Lord, do all these things. (Book of Isaiah)

Then shall ye know that I am the LORD, when their slain men shall be among their idols round about their altars, upon every high hill, in all the tops of the mountains, and under every green tree, and under every thick oak, the place where they did offer sweet savor to all their idols... So will I stetch out my hand upon them, and make the land desolate... and they shall know that I am the LORD. (Ezekiel 6:13-14)

For behold, the Lord will come with fire, and his chariots, like the whirlwind, to render his anger with fury...(Isaiah 1 6:15)

...and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord and by His fierce anger. (jeremiah 4:26)

Woe unto us! Who sahll deliver us out of the land of these almighty Gods? These are the Gods that smote the Egyptians with all manner of plagues in the wilderness. (Samuel 4:8)

From Author Jack Barranger:
"We have been led to believe that the entity that the Old Testament describes as a MASS MURDERER and HEINOUS leader is the God of the Universe. We have been led to think that the slaughter of human beings in the name of God is a divine act.

From Scholar and Genius, Ignatius Donnelly:
"It sounds like a cry not of a man but of a race, a great, religious, civilized race, who could not understand how God could so cruelly visit the world.

If a parent in this day and age were to do half of what God is doing in the Bible to their own children, they would be locked up for life or sentenced to death. But the religions of the world want you to believe that its ok if God does it..........Come on people when are we going to wake up?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't know, but your avatar and name sure does look evil. lol

[edit on 18-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

LOL there is a story behind the story.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

its called tough love

the jews who are the chosen people kept sinning and rebelling against the commandments god set forth for them

it makes sense ( the 10 commandments) would you really want to kill? or do you really need to lie?

god was just trying to give them an easy way to have an abundant life but in their sin, they were punished

tough love, harsh? whos to say, we went there at that time

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Are you saying the highest being in the Universe, Smartest of the smart can't come up with a better way to teach then MASS MURDERER. You have to be under the worst kind of mind control to believe that!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The old testament was never suppossed to be along side Jesus' teachings.

Most of the time if not all the time they came to the conclusion that it was what God said or wanted through synchromysticism.

Also they were just writing down history and because it happend they assumed God wanted it to happen.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

the body dies but your soul is infinite

being removed from flesh probably isnt all that bad as it seems to us

death is not the end my friend

we are all a bit mind controlled in someway

noone can say they arent in the least

so i stand by my statement

10-4

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I do not believe that He is evil. But you have a right to your opinion. It just sounds like you believe what you say and are close minded to any other viewpoints.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Ok so you are advocating that mass murderer isn't that bad. I don't no how to respond to that. We are talking about the creator of the Universe!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Can you offer a reasonable view point on this?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So on the flipside, how would you reconcile the fact that this same God, of whom it said in the New Testament, "For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son,...."

How do you fill in the gaps and understand the two God's between the testaments, when in fact, it is the same God?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

where in my statement is there validity to my advocacy of mass murder

you are reading into my words and coming to your own conclusions

its like the child not understanding why the parent is scolding them

you are seriously over-reading my statement

its ok though

jehovah will forgive you

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Are you saying that you don't believe mass murderer is evil? How about torture? I'm not closed minded, I want to get to the truth.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

the body dies but your soul is infinite

being removed from flesh probably isnt all that bad as it seems to us

death is not the end my friend

we are all a bit mind controlled in someway

noone can say they arent in the least

so i stand by my statement

10-4

Exactly!
Also when many idolaters of the old testament would gather under oak groves and such, they would sacrifice humans.
Today, we have the same things going on, but not Jerusalem as it was, with ALL the same Levitical laws, which was where your refferences happened.

So, if God put a stop to it, why do you go on about it?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
So on the flipside, how would you reconcile the fact that this same God, of whom it said in the New Testament, "For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son,...."

How do you fill in the gaps and understand the two God's between the testaments, when in fact, it is the same God?

lol It's not the same God.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

trying to understand god is infathomable to our little human minds, seriously, you can think and think and think for days and only come up with a dizzy feeling of disarray of never knowing an answer you cant fathom

its crazy to think about but its there

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

its called tough love

the jews who are the chosen people kept sinning and rebelling against the commandments god set forth for them

it makes sense ( the 10 commandments) would you really want to kill? or do you really need to lie?

god was just trying to give them an easy way to have an abundant life but in their sin, they were punished

tough love, harsh? whos to say, we went there at that time

Isn't that what you mean by TOUGH LOVE? It sure does sound like you are advocating mass murderer to me, but I could be wrong

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

As evil as these people were with common pedophilia and other disgusting stuff, a plague is totally called for.
God is omniscient and omnipotent! He will only be played around for SO long!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

could be wrong?

you are wrong, maybe i should of just stated my belief of that time and of your original post

still friends?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

LOL you bet!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join