It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dennis Kucinich (and wife Elizabeth) ATS MIX Interview NOW UP - ATS MIX Show SE04

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Dennis Kucinich and wife Elizabeth are being kind enough to do an interview with Dave Rabbit & Johnny Anonymous on the ATS MIX Show this Friday, January 18th, 2008 at 10 a.m. est. They are both taking time out of their VERY busy schedule to speak with Dave & Johnny, which includes Dennis’s campaign efforts for a Democratic Presidential bid this election year. Currently, Mr. Kucinich is the House Representative for the 10th District of Ohio, and before this he served as Mayor of Cleveland. Although she is not running for President, Elizabeth in her own right has made great accomplishments throughout her years of campaigning for social justices. Among other things, she has spent many months in rural India and Tanzania advocating regional development, and volunteered with a unit of the British Red Cross. Together, they are campaigning for a better America with ideas to improve Health Care, foreign policy and our economy, just to name a few. The interview will be posted Monday, January 21, 2008 here on the ATS MIX Show Page as well as our worldwide feeds.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO PODCAST DOWNLOAD and/or STREAMING PAGE

Kucinich For President Home Page

POST YOUR QUESTIONS BEFORE THE INTERVIEW DEADLINE! PLEASE ADDRESS YOUR QUESTIONS TO EITHER DENNIS OR ELIZABETH.

[edit on 1/18/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 29-1-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Kucinich, can you please describe the UFO you say you saw? I was impressed with your response in the MSNBC debate when asked about your UFO sighting. You took it seriously, which most don't do these days. If elected President, would you do all you could to disclose UFO documents to the general public?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Wow Dave, that's freaking awesome!

Kucinich, know that you have my vote (and my girlfriend's) no matter if you get the democratic nomination or not.

I'd love to see you and Ron Paul run for President!

I guess my first question would be:

1). Did you really mean it when you said you'd have Ron Paul as your runningmate?

rawstory.com...

That would be awesome and a change in the right direction for this great country!

2). How do you plan on implementing your Department of Peace..um...Department with the 'State' Department and Homeland Security (CIA, FBI, DEA, ATF) and the rest of those totalitarian organizations in the government?

3). When will you bring the troops home?

4). Will you launch a 9/11 investigation, utilizing eye-witness reports, videos, etc etc?

The 9/11 Commission never really answered the free fall of each tower and how tower 7 fell.

Not to mention the explosions in the lower floors seen prior to the collapse.

I'll probably have more ideas as I think of them.

Again, thanks for stopping by to talk to us conspiracy nuts.

P.S. You're not the only one who has seen a UFO and been ridiculed, although I didn't have a debate moderator give me # for it.

G

I forgot to mention that I called your campaign office yesterday about the outrageous debate that you were pulled from due to MSNBC politiking.

Will you address the legality (and fairness) of such political maneuvering by the mainstream media to discredit your success?

Most times the media won't even mention your name, let alone how much support you are garnishing.

Thank you Dennis.

[edit on 1/16/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here is my question. If you were elected president would you do what was necessary to strike down the Patriot Act which is anything but patriotic? Protecting our constitution should be the #1 job of any elected official. Are you doing to do what it takes to restore integrity to our system and undo some of the changes made by this current administration even if others start to label you as being pro terrorism for now being in favor of laws that violate our constitution? Are you willing to tolerate the name calling that will certainly come if you do the right thing?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi Dennis ;
Is the constitution really suppened?

Thanks

[edit on 1/16/2008 by zman]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Mr. Kucinich,

Do you feel a rollback on military spending is the best recourse to get more federal funding into our schools and possibly develop a universal health care system in the United States? If not how would you allocate the funds for these needed improvements to our civil structure?

Mrs. Kucinich,

As you know all first ladies have one Major goal while in Office, from literacy programs to health care reforms. What would be your major goal, and how would you go about accomplishing that goal?

Thank you both for you time, and gracing this lil ole conspiracy site with your presence!

Coven

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Dear Sir,

have you ever attended a Bilderberger meeting?

link   
My question is simple. Bush lied to us about Weapons of Mass destruction and got us into the Iraq War. Hillary lies all the time about all sorts of subjects. If you are elected president, would you promise to Never lie to the American public on ANY matter, and to resign if it is determined if you have lied? Will you push for an open administration, or will we see closed door dealings much like the Cheney run, national energy policy meetings? It is that simple. We need someone who will not hide the truth. There is no such thing as a good lie when it comes to running the nation.

link   
Dave,

Please ask him for his thoughts about Al Qaeda.

Thanks,
SteveR

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Do you feel that any meaningful change can occur within our political system? As I see it now, there are a great many things wrong, from the tyranny of the two party system, to the corruption of a system that answers to wealth. Where the needs of corporations supercede the needs of the people.

Our foreign policy is a disaster. Would it be possible to actually correct it? Would a man such as you have the political clout and structure supporting you to make great, sweeping and necessary changes? It's clear that you work a bit on the outside of things, which, is honestly, the sort of man that we need. But would this also make it harder for you to accomplish the sorts of things that need to be done?

What sort of world would you leave us with, in 4 or 8 years?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Dennis,

I am happy and honored to have this unique opportunity.

Clearly, this is not something that happens everyday and frankly, if asked, I would have assumed it would never happen. I sincerely thank you this opportunity.

My question for you Sir is: The US is currently involved in two concurrent military actions (Iraq and Afghanistan).

Do you intend to "ramp down" these actions, “maintain these” actions or “increase these actions up to and including another concurrent military action” (Iran, North Korea...?).

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My question(s) would be-

What are his thoughts on the Patriot Act, the new mandated I.D. process which has been the cause of so much controversy and his thoughts on the subject of privacy in general?

Thanks for the opportunity

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
As a Canadian whose grandchildren are U.S. citizens, I wonder if for the good of the USA, you and Ron Paul would consider a joint third party ticket and agree to work first for the restoration of civil liberties, the destruction of the military-industrial complex, and the arrest and imprisonment of every last neo-con.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Dennis

While there are many important challenges that face America, the ones that affect me the most concern the securities markets.

The first is the elimination of the uptick rule. It used to be that someone who wanted to short a stock(selling shares that they do not own), needed to wait for an uptick in the stock price before shorting was allowed. In the last year the SEC has moved to completely eliminate the uptick rule.

The SEC also has rules against naked short selling which they enforce through Regulation SHO. Naked short selling is when a stock has been shorted without the shorters borrowing the shares from someone who owns them. This results in the creation of what can be considered counterfeit shares and is prohibited. Regulation SHO keeps track of violations of this rule. There are some stocks which have appeared on this list for over 700 straight days, Overstock is one. There has been virtually no enforcemnt of this rule by the SEC.

When combined, the elimination of the downtick rule in tandem with naked shorting allows the deep pockets of Wall Street (brokerages and HedgeFunds) to manipulate smaller stocks downwards almost at will. This eliminates the ability of these companies to finace future growth and often leads to a death spiral for what would have otherwise been a very successful company.

If you were elected president, how would address these issues and other stock market issues to help ensure a fair and balanced market for the individual investor?

Also, are you in favor of restoring the Glass Steagall Act which prohibited the combination of commercial and investment banking operations? How much do you feel the repeal of Glass Steagall in 1999 has added to the current banking crisis and the volatility of the financial markets?

Thanks for coming on and answering these questions. I really admire your belief in doing what is right and sticking to it no matter how much they try to ridicule you along the way. Do not give up. I believe with you as president, I will have reason, to no longer be digustedbyhumanity.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by disgustedbyhumanity] To add thanks & to insert additional question

[edit on 16-1-2008 by disgustedbyhumanity]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
OK are you running for President so that you can be with your beautiful wife in the Lincoln bed any time you choose? Just kidding although she would make the most gorgeous First Lady in history.

My real question would be to ask you if you have been briefed on the potentials that you face if you are elected? If so please be honest and give us some hints about what you know will help us to survive the coming natural catastrophic events that may face our great nation and that of the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi Dennis, Brooklyn Clevelander 44 yrs. To hell with politics! You have the most beautiful woman of the planet. Go buy an island in the south pacific and go native. Spear for dinner and drink coconut milk.
At least that's what I'd do.
Best of luck my friend. Miss seeing you at Z's. You saved our collective electric butts by not caving to CEI. For that I will always respect you. Mafia was everywhere in early 80's. Even read they had a hit out for you. You rock man. Screw politics! It's skank!
John

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Dear Dennis,

Can you tell us more about the specific evidence you used to justify pursuing a recount?

Thanks, and I think you and Ron would be a great team!

TrueAmerican

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Mr. Kucinich

There seems to be serious differences in the definition of reality between the current administration and candidates. Without coherence, how can someone who maybe sees the problems and the potentials the clearest, outside all opinions and agendas, and, echoing what most Americans agree is needed, be elected, or effective? Is the system available to such intelligence?

If elected, would such clarity of position find lost traction with Congress, House and "paid" constituency?

Thank You,

ZG

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Dear Dennis

In interviews with Dr. Steven Greer of the disclosure project, and Alfred Webber of exopolitics.com they said that they personally briefed you on the very important issue of ET disclosure, and free energy technologies.

My question is have you discussed this very important information that you received with your wife?

As president would you publicly disclose the overwhelming proof that we are being visited by ET's?

Thank you very much, don't forget that you have the power to put this issue in the forefront at a debate if you choose.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If elected president, would you repeal the 1986 ban and reopen the NFA to newly manufactured and/or conversions of semi-automatics to be legally registered with the National firearms Act?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join