It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dennis Kucinich (and wife Elizabeth) ATS MIX Interview NOW UP - ATS MIX Show SE04

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Dear Kucinich,

as you know, Hillary Clinton's world revolves around politics and everything she says has some type of political or unknown agenda behind her "motivational" words and false promises of hope for this country. What are you hoping to gain from this opportunity of becoming president? Are you honestly wishing to make our country greater and get us out of present situations? Would you still fight the battle even if you weren't elected?

Hope the future debates go in your favor

-Sin

[edit on 17-1-2008 by UnforgiveableSin]

[edit on 17-1-2008 by UnforgiveableSin]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Dennis,

ARE YOU IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE BLOODLINE OF, THE QUEEN, BUSH OR ANY OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION????

Are you aware of the joint, supposedly military, base, Pine Gap, in Australia just under Alice Springs?
When will YOU find out and reveal to the public what is going on there?
Are you a believer in peace world wide?
Do you feel that it is right to kill innocent people just for money, when that money isn't even used to help get the homeless off of the street?

Thankyou and all the best with the election.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Mr & Mrs Kucinich thank you sincerely for your time and consideration to do this interview. My question is this:

Dennis, if yourself and Ron Paul cannot secure your respective party presidential nominations, what can you suggest your supporters do to stay positive, build momentum and increase awareness for your respective political platforms? In other words, how do we keep hope alive?

---------------------------------------
I'd like to quickly share this totally cool photo from Dennis' wiki with fellow ATS members:

And finally, I'd like to mention that Dennis has my utmost respect for his stated position that "all life on our Earth sacred."

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Question for Elizabeth Kucinich:

"Today's world is different from that of Jacqueline Kennedy. The media is there to examine every move you make, past or present. To illustrate, I present the current 24/7 coverage of Brittney Spears and that which Princess Diana had to endure.

A First Lady who is not only dynamic, charismatic, and outspoken, but extremely beautiful as well, will draw a level of intense media coverage that has heretofore been unseen. How would you deal with, and are you prepared for, this inescapable and intense scrutiny from the media?"

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I would first like to thank him for backing the recount in New Hampshire. My question is, what willyou do to ensure, the future, to protect the American people against voting fraud?

I also would like to thank you backing the impeachment of Dick Cheney whom I believe to be guilty of treason for consistently undermining the constitution that he had sworn to protect. Would you do anything to make government officials accountable for their actions and stop the power of executive orders and the United Nations from trumping our constitution?

Also would like to say that I believe you made you're greatest mistake when you took an anti-gun stance. The American people must remain armed because the United Nations seeks to disarm us so they can take control of our country by gradually eroding our sovereignty. I believe we need guns not only to protect ourselves from "bad guys" who would aqcuire guns anyway even if they were illegal but also from the globalists and others who seek to create this new world order as has been documented in the UNs own books as well as David Rockefeller's memoirs and many other places. As a Christian you should be aware of revelation 17 which indicates one of the final stages before the end of the world will be the creation of a one world government which will "rule for one hour and then hand their authority over to the beast." So that's one of the main reasons that I oppose such policies and ideas because frankly, I would prefer it if the world kept on going and I would encourage you to do the same. If you disarm the people, which they have been doing all over the world while you may intend good, it is one of the goals of the globalists that you would either be wittingly or unwittingly advancing and is also an important part of our constitution which I feel we should hold very dearly if we care for the survival of the individuals in this great country.

My final question is on the case of lies and 911. It seems apparent to me that what actually happened on 911 was covered up. I don't feel that I've been told the truth and it's so blaringly obvious that it has caused me great distress and heartache. Is there any possible way that you can hold the people accountable who knowingly lied to us about that day?

My reasoning being this: a crime has been committed and it appears to me they made it look like people who had nothing to do with the crime had done it and the evidence that exists to suggest they had is questionable to say the least.

-While in a court of law if you took a crime and made it look like someone else did it then you would be complicit and just as guilty as person that commited crime.

And then I would thank for him his time.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The US dollar has now been hitting new record lows every month, what can be done and what would you do to get the US dollar back on track and back up to where it used to be?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Mr. Kucinich,

When Ron Paul was excluded from the NH debate I believe the NH GOP supported his case for inclusion. I was curious if the Democratic Party had your back in the same way in LV opposing MSNBC’s decision?

I was truly pissed about the incident BTW and my girlfriend and I will be splitting up because of it now that I am boycotting NBC and "The Office."

Best of luck and keep fighting.
-Scrapple

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking, if you weren't currently in the race, which of the other current candidates would you be most likely to support?

And a follow-up if the candidate you'd be most likely to support is a Republican [hey, it's possible]: Of the other Democratic candidates, when you think of the possibility of each of them occupying the White House, which one scares you the least?

And yes, if the nominations were decided by the attractiveness of the candidates' spouses, it would be Dennis Kucinich and Fred Thompson in a walk.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Who would protect and defend the citizens of the US in the event of a terrorist attack on US soil since our military is stretched far too thin around the globe and little in number in US?

What is FEMA’s protocol in the event of a pandemic biological or chemical attack on US citizens?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Dear Kucinich.

If you were to be elected as President. What would you do to make not only the airlines safer for people but rail travel easier and safer for people to travel? I have always wondered this since I have not heard any other canidates mention rail travel or the railroads in their campaign speeches. Also, speaking for railfans across the nation, what would you do to make sure that railroads have some sort of system to incorporate railfans as a second set of eyes and ears to keep the railroads running without interruption? For some reason, airlines take more priority over the railroads.

In response to the NAFTA superhighway coming through Kentucky and Indiana, what would you do to disolve NAFTA?

What would you do to keep American companies from shipping employment overseas?

If elected to the presidency, when would you bring our troops home form the quagmire also known as Iraq?

If elected, what would you do to keep the United States from going to war with Iran?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thank you for your willingness to do an interview at ATS.

1 - What actions would you take regarding the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (www.spp.gov) which will be allowing the NAFTA Superhighway and the Kansas City SMARTPort? (www.kcsmartport.com...)

2 - What efforts will you be taking to ensure that cabinet appointments will not be filled by members or previous members of the Council on Foreign Relations?

3 - If you are able to be elected, what makes you think that you'll be able to be effective against the existing trend towards globalism and the selling out of the sovereignty of this country?

4 - What are your plans for strengthen the weakening U.S. dollar and how do you propose returning our currency to being backed by gold or other commodity?

5 - What are your views on the increased powers of Emminent Domain?

6 - What are your plans for getting U.S. owned corporations to keep their employment opportunities within the United States rather than the current tren of outsourcing to other countries and/or moving their manufacturing locations outside of the U.S.?

7 - What are your plans to curb the rising costs of energy?

8 - What are your plans to get control of this country back into the hands of the people and out of the hands of the Corporations?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am not an American so for me to ask you about domestic issues affecting the USA would not be considered valid as it were, so instead i ask you something of a more wordly nature.
It is with a heavy heart and much sadness that i see our beautiful planet so full of hatred, people blowing each other up and other acts of terrorism. All in the name of relgion or in some cases for oil. And the thought of a terrorist scumbag getting their hands on a suitvase nuke or dirty bomb scares the hell out of me beacuse 10/15 years ago there was less likelyhood of this happening, but now it is closer to happening. Against this backdrop what are you going to do to tackle some of the root causes ie Isralei Occupation etc. Will you call bring a motion at the UN to make israel withdraw to pre war boarders and to make Jersueleum an Open City, maybe become an independent state akin to the Vatican ? And will you also ask the UN to send in blue helmets into Zimbabwe as Robert Mugaube is systematically destroying his own country and people and needs to be sorted out and give freedom and liberty back to the people. Oh and on a final note, will you put pressure on the Burma Junta to install democracy and tell them to apologise for the appallying brutal repression of the Burmese Monks last year, many of whom i fear are now dead

Good luck. If you do become the next US President, you have your work cut out, but i for one will stand up and applaud if you bring much needed peace to our troubled and long suffering planet.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why did you retract your statements regarding chemtrails in H.R. 2420 The Space Preservation Act of 2005? Were you forced into removing the reference to chemtrails or was it an act of your own volition?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Seriously, I reinterate.
If you lose the candidacy, would you consider a 3rd party run with Ron Paul?
America is desperate for a change, and I can think of no *single* candidate that can defeat the 2 party hegemony. A blending, an ideal of different ideologies working towards the common good, the constitution, as it were, would get my vote.
The time is ripe for change, and I can think of no time, no election, where previously a 3rd party team has had a greater chance.
Givin the popularity of Paul amongst the younger voters, and your popularity amonst the core, and Paul's popularity among the dis-enfranchised republicans (not even counting numerous other variables in party politics), I can forsee a vast support network that doesn't need a financial backer of note. A "Peoples Choice", in effect that, hopefully, bypasses the media denigration and ignorance and sees the candidates as what they actually are running on, and not the sound bytes.

Personally, I wouldn't care which was Prez and VP in this configuration, or who was a Dem or Repub, the only thing that matters would be the Ideals of the team.

Independant to the end.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Dennis,

As a member of the disanfranchised and swifty dwindling lower middle class, that for the most part believes that every politician is corrupt, lying, or enept, would you sponsor a bill that forces the option of "NONE of the above" to be put on every single ballet or every federal, state, county, etc for every election?

It is blatantly apparent to me, that the only way to get out of the corrupt system that we are now in, is to show that the american people are infact sick of the politicians that continue to screw us. By iniating this bill, it would allow people to be given an option other then the lesser of 2 evils.

Thank you for your time.

Chris

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi Dave, thanks for considering the following question.

Dear Mr. Kucinich

Do you think foul play was involved in your brothers death?

Thank you.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Dear Mr. Kucinich Do you think foul play was involved in your brothers death? Thank you.

I am glad someone has asked this sensitive question.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Questions

1- How will bring back the power of American Made Porducts
2- Will you put tariffs on inbound goods so that American jobs can be restored here in the us. (just look at our car manufacturing industry)
3 -How will you end the power of the lobbyists in Washington? Currently the only people who have a say are those with $$'s - free trade was to be US-Canada-Mexico - NOT the US only, the rest of the world none
4- Will you force China to re-value their dollar?
5- Will you put an end to war profiteers such as Muertha, Feinstien, and Pelosi -
6- will you speak for the people and not AT the people
7- Will you stop deals (Dubai Ports Deal) of foreign buy out of U.S. "Infrastructure Critical" companies such as the current 3Com and Citibank from happening
8- Will you freely and openly inform the American people of World threatenting events - we are not babies any more and most the "weebie jeebie" people are now past away - we can handle the truth. After all this is ABOVETOPSECRET.
9- How do you feel about CSPAN? I find it is there only as a bandage to say "look you can see us work... Right???" Why do we not set aside those two channels one for the Federal govt and one for the State Govt? I personally own my own business and have no time at all to go downtown every so often to listen in and voice my opinion. In this day and age of communication this process is so very impractical. Instead of watching what only we are allowed (often this is edited to a need to see basis - who decides this?) why are not the issues put out for us to plainly read in the evening or when we have free time and then comment back somehow to our senators and congressman - why can't we participate electronically? Does not everyone have a phone, cable/satellite, or a PC. This archaic form of distributing information (that is edited) is asinine at best.

We do not need help to survive and run our lives, we need help to believe you will protect us, and thusly do so, should anyone wish to take away our inalienable rights as the free people of these United States of America. We dont have to be fresh out of school to fight for what we believe in.

Freedom isn't free, and I, like so many others now find, that we must bear in mind there are alternatives to our elected officials when they no longer serve the public interest.

[edit on 1/17/08 by rezial666]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello Mr Kucinich,

Would you consider running third party with your fellow congressman Ron Paul if your democratic candidate endeavors don't work out?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

That is a wonderful sentiment to have.. I'm glad(I'm not a citizen of the USA but I live here) that people like you exist in other countries...And I'm glad that people care what happens to America, and I'm Very glad that people outside the US know that our system has been hijacked.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join