It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dennis Kucinich (and wife Elizabeth) ATS MIX Interview NOW UP - ATS MIX Show SE04

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich will you be registering as a member of ATS?

Have you ever attended a meeting at the Bohimian Grove?
If so, how many times.

Are you a member of any secret fraternaty's?

What are your feelings of WTC building 7?

Do you know Larry Silversteen? What do you think about his admission to pulling WTC building 7 down on PBS? Shouldn't that be investigated further?

Thank you in advance.

Independent, and undecided.

Edit to add.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wow...

I am truly surprised that a US Presidential candidate has taken the time to talk to us "nut cases" ..

So all I can say is that I am truly honored by this, that we as a community on ATS are being looked at.

Now, my questions would be, as another poster already said ..

1. Would you really run with Dr. Paul? ..

2. Your views on NAFTA, Free Trade, the North American Union and American involvement in organizations like WTO, NATO, UN and the World Court.

3. Would you cut taxes, only for those making 200k and less?

4. What will you do to help poorer, and even middle class American's cope with the soaring and seemingly unmaintainable cost of higher education? .. And the decline of elementary education in this country..

5. Some people have criticized your involvement with your wife, calling her a "trophy wife" .. I am honestly curious to know roughly what she would do, what role would SHE play as first lady? Americans love an active first lady, but the past few presidencies have not given us anything notable. Do you think she has what it takes to make a difference?

6. Out sourcing is a problem in many ways for America, how do you plan to deal with increasing globalization and the displacement of industries that once held this country together?

7. How will you treat our Russian friends, when Bush entered office we where on friendly terms, now we are cold as stone.. can the damage be repaired, and are you willing to change our close minded foreign policy to work with the Russians instead of mocking them and closing them out? I believe the same could be said of French, German and Italian relations.

8. Our trade deficit with corrupt Asian governments expands every year, what will you do to combat the Asian exploitations of Free Trade and in China's case benefits gained from the WTO?

9. Will you work to over ride the many, many Bush Executive Orders that he used to immorally void out laws that did not fit his liking?

10. How do you feel about the insulting treatment you received by the Main Stream Media?

11. Do you follow discussion on ATS? Visited the site before? Do you have a user name?

OK .. I hope you can use some of those Dave, or at least inspire a like minded question.

I honestly think this is amazing ATS was able to secure a visit from a Presidential candidate.

[edit on 1/16/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Congressman, I have a question for you regarding "fairness doctrine".

Equitable distribution of permits to use public property (the airwaves) is clearly a valid government function, but is the same true of regulating the ideological content of speech?

If not, don't licensing quotas for each side make more sense than forcing each side to provide opposition to its own views?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Mr. Kucinich,

This is indeed a pleasure to have you visit us. I am also from Ohio, but not in the areas you served in.

My question involves the impeachment of Dick Cheney, which you bravely brought forward. From what I understand it is held up in the House Judiciary Committee. Is your bill going to be stalled until he leaves office? Or is there any chance that progress will be made?

Also, why do you think the Democrats "took impeachment off the table" when they were given the majority in the House? I know Nancy Pelosi said it would take too much time and they had more important things to do, but I would like to hear why you think they didn't want to do it.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
My question is for Mr. Kucinich.

I am a Canadian citizen but I do follow politics in the United States. What issues would you work on that effect both Canada and the United States (example: border policy)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You know, there is only one question that I could ask him:

"Dennis, you have an inordinately hot wife. Where did you find her, and does she have a sister?"

I am truly sorry if this is off topic and unacceptable, but I've really got a thing for Elizabeth. I mean, seriously, with a wife like that, everything else is academic. The Dennis could say "I'm going to declare martial law, nuke Seattle, and exterminate everyone in Iowa", and I'd nod, say "Whatever" and keep smiling at Elizabeth.

If thats vapid and shallow....I'm strangely ok with that.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Are you aware of the MKULTRA victims and do you believe their stories?

Thanks,

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
WOW. Bill, Mark, Simon, Dave and Johnny. Absolutely amazing. I know there will be a million questions here by Friday but I will ask anyway.

Rep. Kucinich, In 2005, the leaders of the 3 North American Countries, the US, Canada and Mexico signed the Security and Prosperity Partnership in Waco, Texas. Are you familiar with this document and do you believe that it is the legal framework for a European Union style merger between the same three countries? Are you in favour of or opposed to such a merger and why?

Thank you for taking the time to address the membership of ATS Congressman Kucinich. We all very much appreciate it.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Dennis, you're going to get nothing but my honesty here, and I expect nothing less from you. I have little faith in you or any other politician for that matter. There is a war going on and it seems that every political figure seems to skirt the issue. The war is the most important issue we face. Because our economy, our education, R & D, Social Programs, the very fabric we base our American lives on is being hijacked by all the money we're dumping on this war. As I write this I'm watching the news and it tells me that inflation is at an all time high. What on Earth could you possibly bring to the table that isn't more rhetoric? We as Americans, citizens and non-citizens, are tired of hearing the same old political dribble from every politician that graces the airwaves and cyberspace. My brother is in Iraq, Our entire family is that of immigrants to this country from Cuba(Parents) and Costa Rica(U.S. Army PFC. Dencyll Guzman 125 ID and myself). We're here legally, yet we're used in this country as political clout. Also not appreciated. Because we sacrifice for this country as well. More than anyone cares to recognize, especially politicians. So you can at least grasp the reasoning behind my distrust for you and every other politician.

What are YOU going to do about this, and what have you done?

[edit on 16-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
(to either Dennis or Elizabeth): Would you agree that the government's (NIST report) assesment of both the plane that hit the Pentagon and the one that (allegedly) hit the ground in Pennsylvania "vaporizing" on 9/11 is the equivalent of, say, asserting that babies come from "the stork?" Do you believe such vaporization is possible?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Firstly, thank you Mr. Kucinich for coming here to actually have an interview on ATS Mix. This is truly an honor that a current running presidential candidate is here, and I cannot say how appreciated it is to have a chance to have an interview with you.

Following on some points already made by fellow members, in regards to such items related to the conspiracy theory area and echoing national borders; what knowledge if any do you have of multiple prisons being set up around the nation in preparation for a sudden "influx" of immigrants and the potential for their possible misuse as detainment camps for potential political dissidents?

Also echoing another member, have you participated in any events related to Bohemian Grove or Bilderberg, and if so, do you feel that these meetings are truly for noble purposes in respect to the general population? If you have not been associated with such events, what is your view on politicians that meet with other leaders in positions of power to discuss world events while shrouded from the public eye?

[edit on 1/16/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Mr Kucinich do you think that campaign finance reform and the the US adopting a more representative political system are needed before fair elections can be held ?

Thanks for taking the time to grant an interview to the ATS Mix team.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Mr. Kucinich,

What is government if words do not have meaning?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Thank you for the opportunity, Mr and Mrs Kucinich.

1. Why abovetopsecret?
2. How important it is, in your opinion, the physical appearance of the presidential candidate for you personally and the american people?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I would like to state that I am not a fan of many of the policies that you advocate, but on the other hand, I do respect the honesty with which you speak and I ask you a pretty simple question: Why is it that the political establishment (i.e. Democrats and Republicans - aka, the "two-party tyranny") refuses a truly open system that allows more than just two major political parties?

As a voter, come the general election I feel that my choices are equivalent to two piles of dog poop and I am expected to pick which one is less stinky.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich, what would you do about changing the Social Security system and do you think it needs to be changed in the first place or should the system simply be tweaked?

Would it be possible to make universal health care?

What would you do about the immigration situation, would you make it easier for those to enter the country and seek citizenship, or make the laws even stricter, disregarding the fencing of the Mexican border of course.

That's all I've got, I don't really know much about the candidate, but for me that's all I think is important at the moment.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Mr. Kucinich,

What would you do to stop(?) the NAU and the plans to make a common currency.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Short and to the point.

Something that hits home to me. I live in southern California. How do you view Amnesty for "illegal aliens"? Do you have a plan in the works?

What are your plans to stem the inflow of illegals to the US?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What do you think about Ron Paul being completely ignored by the media? Also, what was the deal with NBC keeping you out of a debate? Did your fellow candidates get scared of a genuine debate?

Not to be rude, but are you going to throw in the towel in light of recent events?

Also, how is the wife?

[edit on 16/1/08 by MacDonagh]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Mr. Kucinich,

With all due respect, and I truly mean that, do you really feal you have a chance of winning the democratic nomination at this point in the game?

If so, then (in your opinion) what are the three most important distinctions between the policies you would propose as president versus the policies of the current front runners Obama and Clinton?

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join