It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dennis Kucinich (and wife Elizabeth) ATS MIX Interview NOW UP - ATS MIX Show SE04

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've got a couple of questions. If I'm only allowed one, just pick one at random to give to Mr. Kucinich. I'm actually Canadian, not American, but the fate of the only country to border mine is extremely important to me as well. Feel free to edit the questions for brevity before presenting to Mr. Kucinich if you use mine, since they are rather wordy.

1) Given that I consider Ron Paul the best choice for a Republican candidate and you as the best Democratic candidate choice, what key difference or differences would you say there are between you and Ron Paul? I ask this as someone who, if I had American citizenship, would vote for either you or Dr. Paul, and can't make up my mind.

2) What role, if any, do you believe the U.S. government played in the September 11, 2001 attacks? For instance, do you believe that it was simply a matter of an intelligence or policy failure, or do you believe that there was a deliberate, complicit role by the U.S. government, or do you believe something else I haven't mentioned?

3) If you could do one thing to reform the American government, what would it be?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Dear Sir,

have you ever attended a Bilderberger meeting?

I second that question

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Are you prepared to step forward and bring about a change to our planet?

Can a plan be drawn up, which every country in the world can agree to, which will stop murderous wars, pollution, poverty and all manner of fear and discriminations. Can every currency be made the same value.. 1 for 1.

I think you get the bigger picture of my question.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
As a firmly embedded employee of the dreaded military industrial complex, am I and my wife (who is likewise employed) going to have a job if you are elected?

If you put an end to defense spending, or greatfully reduce it, how do you see that affecting the US economy overall?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Dear Mister Kucinich,

While I support your views, I also know that in righting a lot of the wrongs, you would also make some very big enemies of powerful interests.

Knowing this in the back of your head, how would this affect your decision-making process in the office of President?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yeah I've got a question for Mr. Kucinich...
Hasn't any of your aides or advisors told you that your hairdo is exactly the same as Wink Martindale's?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It’s not so much what you could do, if elected as president, but more of what we citizens could do as a nation about the gas and oil company. My question to you, Mr. Kucinich is: What is your vision of a new world of free energy?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Kucinich.

First off, I intend to vote for you even if I have to write your name in.

My question is,

do you plan to hold bush/cheney accountable for the crimes they have committed against this country, such as treason and undermining our Constitution; and against other countries, such as war crimes?

I'm thinking a nice trip to the Hague might be in order ala Nuremberg Tribunals.

I also would like to know, as some others have asked, do you plan to repeal the Patriot Act, The Military Commissions Act, and the other insidious usurptions the present administration has undertaken?

There has been a great deal of damage done which needs to be repaired.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Mr. Kucinich, will you run with Ron Paul, and will he have to become an independent for you to do so?

I applaud you and the Granny Warriors for sticking it in New Hampshire, a lot of fishy business was going on, thank you for being a true American.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Dennis, can you describe in detail your encounter with the flying saucer? What sounds, if any, did you hear, the size of the craft, maybe a scent, lights? What message did it 'give' you? What did you learn from the sighting, what have you been guided to do? I find you very reputable and the most deserving candidate for the presidential spot

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Dear Mr Dennis Kucinich,

I'm not an American citizen, so I can't vote for you, though I would sure have done so if I was!

That said, I would like to know whether you would accord any priority towards disclosure on the subject of UFOs, whether man made or alien?

And whether there exist so called Moon bases that many insiders have alleged are presently functioning, for mining energy resources like helium from the Moon?

Or is it beyond the powers of a US president to do so, considering that others have tried, but have been unable to do so during their tenures?

Thank you!

Mike.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Dear Representative Kucinich-
Thank you for appearing in our forum. A lot of Democratic party thinkers, in order to address climate change or global warming, advocate some type of carbon footprint tax, or gasoline tax, in order to bring the market price more nearly in line with the cost to society of using the resource. It strikes me that one of the least green things we do in this country, both in terms of the food chain, transportation, pollution etc., is growing and raising meat for human food. How would you feel about introducing an animal protein tax, as a method of rewarding the vegan behavior that can reduce our national carbon emission totals?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Mr. Kucinich, (and Elizabeth if she cares to respond as well),

What I am most interested to know is if you believe there is any real possibility of wresting our democracy out of the hands of corporations at this point in time? I would say "Corporate America," but I think clearly many of the big players have gone multi-national and so that would be a misnomer.

We were meant to be a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people," and our founding fathers took some pains to limit the ability of business interests to overwhelm the interests of the people, however they could not have anticipated the role modern media (television) would play in politics, nor could they have anticipated the sheer size and economic power of modern corporations and the way globalization has effected their "nationality." In essence, we now have non-citizens, (multinational corporations) with no specific loyalty to either America or her people effectively controlling the outcome of our elections. Sure, they may not choose the actual President, but by controlling the money that is used to fund campaigns and buy air time for the candidates they prefer they control which two we get to choose between, and so they cannot "lose" either way. (Though one candidate may be more overtly beneficial to them than the other.)

Candidates like yourself, who are less willing to allow the tax dollars of the United States citizens to fund wars that benefit corporate interests at the expense of the American citizen are not even allowed to debate on television with the more "favored" candidates. (Thanks NBC) And so, with all of the aforementioned taken into consideration, is there any possibility that the United States will once again be governed for the benefit of its human citizens? Or are we doomed to digress into simply a faceless herd of potential workers and soldiers to feed the international corporate machine?

And by the way, do politicians ever call the "Contractors" like Blackwater Worldwide "mercenaries" privately amongst themselves? Or do politicians delude themsleves into believing that they are something more noble? I am just curious as to whether "we the people" are presumed to be so stupid that we couldnt tell a mercenary army if we saw one running amok in a foreign country, or if our politicians are so busy being self interested that they themselves had failed to notice this little tidbit.

Thanks in advance, and I will be voting for you. Whether or not you get the nod from your party. I think you are the best person for the job running, and I admire your integrity, and so will be voting for you whether the media says you have a chance to win or not. I hope others will do the same. Vote your conscience, people. DO NOT make your choice based on who the media calls as the most likely to win against the other team. Remember, the media is corporate owned, and they DO have ulterior motives in how they report, and who they support.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dear Mr. Kucinich

1. Would you work for the imidiate release of patents and information, held in secret by the US government, regarding the invention and discoveries of the late Mr. Viktor Schauberger, Nikola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich, Stanley Meyer and other proven inventions/technologies, wich are being suppressed by the US government to satisfy the Oil Energy Business, and how would you do so?

2. Would you work for the re-establishment of Nature, regarding original, natural riverflow of rivers? original natural forest rehabilitation, and how would you do so?

3. Would you work for the banning of un-natural Genetic modification of food, croops and drinking water? And the banning of other toxic waste and pesticides used in agriculture and food production today, and how would you do so?

4. Would you work to stop the polution of our world by the continuos burning of fossil fuel, removement of forests, oil-spilling in our waters, Production of Nuclear waste and work for the clean energy production from wind, water and earth energy systems, and how would you do so?

Good luck from here!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Mr. Kucinich when did you deside you wanted to become president?

Why do you want to be president?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Mr. Kucinich, much of US congress can be "bought out" through lobby groups. Will there be any push by you to keep America's goverment from being sold to the highest bidder?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Mr. Kucinich , I might not be living in the states but I do have alot of friends from the states that would love to get the answer to that question :

If you get elected as president what will Your take be on the USA Rocket Shield that is supposed to be situated in different European countries (inlcuding my own ;Poland)

Thank You in advance for the replay and Good Luck to You

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Thill]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Dennis,

If you are elected president would you consider reinstating the Constitution, and removing the Federal Reserve?

If so, how would you go about doing it?

Regards,
Will.I.Am

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Mr and Mrs Kucinich, can you please turn back the hands of time to the early 80s. I am so sick and tired of how life has taken a wrong turn since 911. Theres got to be a way back to simpler times. This is killing the United States Constitution as well as the souls inhabiting this good nation. We don't need war, taxes, spending and new laws in order to travel from America to destinations we so freely moved to and from before 911. Take us back to that time we so loved and enjoyed to be alive.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hello Mr Kucinich,
I am one of your staunch supporters and I really wish I'd live in the USA so I could vote for you. The world needs America to be lead by someone like you.

I only have one question: if elected, would you reform the electoral process in american politics? It's all about corporations and big money, undemocratic, corrupt and unfair in my opinion.

Thank you

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join