It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouisXI
I'm so glad someone else has seen this thing. I live in (Old Boston, Northeast Texas) and 3 weeks ago I was sitting on my back porch an noticed bright golden lights heading right for my house. This thing flew directly over and was HUGE. The lights numbered 20. They were a strange orange/ golden color and were in a rectangle formation. The lights were not blinking at all. It was only a few thousand feet in the air. The things that bugged me about it was there was only a very low hum, no blinking light, the size was mind boggling (I'm former military and know what big aircraft flying low look like, this didn't fit), it was fast, and the shape of the lights in a very spread out rectangular pattern was unlike anything I'd ever seen or read about. It was traveling due East to West and crossed horizon to horizon in a matter of seconds.

I'm just telling this because it means this craft is making multiple trips through this region and if you live around here keep your eyes on the skies.

Your sighting matches the Hudson Valley UFO sightings in alot of areas. To me, that is the BEST UFO sightings ever recorded. There were 1000s and 1000s of eyewitnesses who saw the same thing, some decent pictures were taken and some video that didnt come out well at all. And that was in the 80's.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
&#$* I don't have cable in my office. I keep running back and forth between the TV and this thread.

I get the feeling that this one isn't going away so quickly. Let's make sure of that!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I dont think they have a video of it or else they would have shown it by now. They are probably going to just show the interviews with the people that saw it

link   
I've been gone for 20 minutes. Did they air it on CNN The Situation Room? I don't think they did yet so that means they will in the next 23 minutes. Keep watching!!!

link   
Is great were only 16 days now into January of 2008 and we have this wonderous interventions by MSM however Im looking forward for the Argentina Case too where the Operator attempts to contact the craft that was the best thing Ive heard for us.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
I dont think they have a video of it or else they would have shown it by now. They are probably going to just show the interviews with the people that saw it
If they ever even get to that :/ I've heard Obama, Clinton and Romney so many times tonight I'm going to be saying it in my sleep

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This ones from last night.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by zabor

that's great but didn't they all say it was flying rather low to the ground? Also, as mentioned before, there was the issue of "great speed" and the whole fighter jet chasing them issue. Those high altitude balloon planes aren't keeping pace with a fighter jet, let alone leading the pack.

Here
Perhaps not. however, I have read accounts of them outrunning fighter jets. I also read one story of someone firing a rifle at one and being yelled at by a uniformed military flight officer to quit shooting at the ship. Yet another witness looked at the craft through a scope and saw "rescue" stenciled on it...... Sounds terrestrial if true.

I thought you were the skeptic, according to Springer.....

[edit on 1/16/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There's 10 minutes left. Either we all missed it, or they lied and aren't going to show it. Hmm....only time will tell

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Your sighting matches the Hudson Valley UFO sightings in alot of areas. To me, that is the BEST UFO sightings ever recorded. There were 1000s and 1000s of eyewitnesses who saw the same thing, some decent pictures were taken and some video that didnt come out well at all. And that was in the 80's.

Wow - I'll take a look at the Hudson Valley information. I've spent a few weeks looking for photos of what I saw and haven't seen anything resembling it. Thanks for insight.

Matter fact the only reason I knew about the Stephenville sighting is my dad called me and said hey that thing you saw a few weeks ago is all over the local news. So I came to ATS and sure enough it's being covered. This is an amazing age.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
OK folks. We have a problem. It was advertised, but nothing aired. Something went wrong. Some agency got to them or something. I've already sent my complaint to CNN. Everyone on ATS should do the same. That's BS. I swear Wolf said they were going to show a video of the Texas UFO and they didn't. This is a story in itself.........

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
There's 10 minutes left. Either we all missed it, or they lied and aren't going to show it. Hmm....only time will tell
well I suffered through an hour of political crap, for nothing
I think someone was misinformed!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality I swear Wolf said they were going to show a video of the Texas UFO and they didn't. This is a story in itself.........

I will concur with this statement.

I also saw the story advertised and have been watching the whole time ... It didn't air.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Maybe it was a scam to get more viewers.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
perhaps they thought they had something and it turned out to be useless

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They do have a video about the Texas UFO. but no footage or pictures of the actual event.

CNN - UFO in Texas

They just interview some people who saw it.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
sounds a little fishy to me. Also the news report about SETI finding a mystery signal from ET just was deleted from that news stations website, hmm

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
They do have a video about the Texas UFO. but no footage or pictures of the actual event.

CNN - UFO in Texas

They just interview some people who saw it.

But Wolf said they had video. Weird...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
perhaps they thought they had something and it turned out to be useless

I'll second that possibility. We all know how quickly someone could soup up some CGI to throw at Wolf and see if he bites.
Maybe it got past the interns and as far as the news editor before they caught it.

There's always crackpots calling in as experts and eye witnesses whenever there are disasters or other attention-grabbing events.

Maybe they came really close to discrediting the story, and narrowly managed to avoid it.

Lets not assume it was all pure evil, yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I waited an hour, tivoing through 15 minutes at a time, and nothing. does anyone here actually KNOW if they said they had a video? or do they just think that he said it. no offense meant. If its true, then although I believe that it might not turn out to have been credible, it is weird.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join