It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does china have the guts 2 nuke USA??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ncbrian211
You are a store owner, someone walks in to buy some merchandise, you shoot him

Did my damned employees put the store surveillance footage on Youtube again.
Thats it I'm hiring Chinese, you won't find them doing this stuff!

But seriously, China's military is 350 Million strong, greater than the population of the United States, they could literally just walk over here and replace everyone of us.

All they need to is pay some other government to keep us in land wars, and they will exhaust our military, our population, and our economy.

After all that strategy worked for The United States and Taliban against the USSR.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerochip666

They certainly do have the guts.

They do not care if they lose 80% of their population.

The "Motherland" can be translated, in a very real sense into

PRIDE of leadership--arrogance--personal arrogance.

And Pride of Nationhood in the sense of PRIDE OF CHINESE CULTURE.

They believe that this will be the Chinese century. That the USA is failing to oblivion. That they will rule the world.

They believe that they have sufficient population and buried cities to hide in . . . that they will be kings of whatever heap is left.

Some brazenly have discussed taking Austraila . . . for example . . . so much land. . . so few people, It is 'China's right' to do so, in their view. Might makes right in their value system.

Of course . . . there will be complications they haven't planned on.

Check out Dimitru Duduman's dreams and visions on that topic.

. . . which include, purportedly, a Chinese general in charge of California ordering 100% OF ALL Californians killed . . . many buried alive in mass graves . . . until he's assassinated in San Francisco.

. . . and at some point . . . Christians in the Chinese army turn against their countrymen in support of the USA. . . . supposedly the Russians on the East Coast and the Chinese from Mexico and the west coast don't ever quite make it to meeting up in the midwest. The midwest becomes largely a no man's land with lots of USA patriots surviving somewhat.

Interesting scenarios, at least.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerochip666
maybe China would nuke USA,but look what would happen in return,the bush admin has stated if anyone uses weapons of mass destruction,then USA will respond with overwhelming force!!

Hu Jintao can say to Bush "Cao Ni Ma" it means F..K YOU!!

Why do you want the USA to be nuked and what are your motives for such a thing happening. I am trying to understand what your reasoning is, I am an American and I do not want us to go to war with anyone. I served my country in the Af and I have trained the NG in desert warfare. I am in touch with some we as a team trained, we do not, even the ones that where trained to be in a war. Fight your own war. This is totaly insane. What if we nuked your house, would that make more of a comment on if China nuked the USA. What is with all this talk of war. Even the warriors do not want war. Patton did not want war. But he was prepaired. Its either them or us. That is war. To kill someone you do not even know. How convenent it is to push a button and whatch people die. Again what are your motives for such a ( In my mInd) stupid idea.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I believe, at this point...

Who would have the greater advantage at firing the first shot ???

I am by far not an expert as to who would benefit in a first shot situation...

Perhaps others better versed than me could perhaps present to us a table or a link to same, showing the (very) approximate "advantage" in striking first with regard to knowing the relative capabilities of the powers concerned, the weapons themselves and so on...

If we could get this kind of data on ATS, amazing and scary it might be...

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I would like to add that information agents from China are looking at this thread and seeing what would our responce be. Stop giving information agents an idea. This type of thread is being used for information. Not for the USA but for other information agents.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerochip666
maybe China would nuke USA,but look what would happen in return,the bush admin has stated if anyone uses weapons of mass destruction,then USA will respond with overwhelming force!!

Hu Jintao can say to Bush "Cao Ni Ma" it means F..K YOU!!

History repeatedly shows: Trading partners do not go to war with each other. And the U.S. is China's single-biggest customer. No way are they going to go to a hot war with us and risk their booming economy.

Now, that doesn't mean that relationships don't sour.

I think there are some ripe opportunities for low-scale conflicts with china as our economy sours, and by necessity, so will China's. Once China feels the brunt of our recession/depression, they may start to rattle their sabres a little more strongly toward Taiwan.

[edit on 1/16/2008 by behindthescenes]

[edit on 1/16/2008 by behindthescenes]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman
I would like to add that information agents from China are looking at this thread and seeing what would our responce be. Stop giving information agents an idea. This type of thread is being used for information. Not for the USA but for other information agents.

I'm not sure that "agents" from China are trolling ATS to evaluate potential U.S. responses to geopolitical spats. If they are, china really needs to find better spies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join