It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ways to annoy your Public Bathroom Stallmate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This one was sent to me via email. Pretty nuts!!!

Ways to annoy your Public Bathroom Stallmate:

1.Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor,"May I borrow a highlighter?"

2. Cheer and clap loudly everytime somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.

3. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."

4. Drop a marble and say, "Oh crap!! My glass eye!!"

5. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantelope into the toilet bowl from a high place - eight to 6 feet. Sigh relaxingly.

6. Say, "Now how did that get there?"

7. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."

8. Fill up a large flask with Mountian Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling,"Whoa ! Easy boy !!"

9. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?

10. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks

11. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down a "Cross Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.

12. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

13. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free"

I know...guys...SICK...sick...sick!!!

~Ducky~

[edit on 11-1-2008 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh my God! I just litteraly choked laughing!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Thanks for the laugh! I needed it!!!

OMG!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I especially like #'s 5,8,9,11

I'm a sick puppy!!!!! lolololol

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is when 2 guys try to "Out-do" each others bathroom stalls:

DELIVERANCE...at its FINEST (or worst?)!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I coach youth sports and a group of 16/17 year old kids were with me in Vancouver a few years ago. Being the role model that I am, I took a dare to go into the bathroom at the airport and go up to the urinal next to a guy, and after a few seconds.. extend my hand to shake his and introduce myself. I thought I saw all the looks in the world until that day. Buddy zipped up and left quite quickly, looking over his shoulder at me.

If nothing else, the kids that I coach respect me.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Chis!!!

You daring sort YOU!

Did you extend your 'right or left hand'? (uhhh ohhh..shouldn't ask)

I've always admired you for 'extending beyond your reach';being a good samaritan of the boards...and beyond. (nodding with good approval) lolol

I've always wondered bout the guys that try to 'keep their cool', in the 'john'?

Ever come across peoples that um...how should I say....their ARSES sounded like 'machine guns' in the lavatory? sorry...lolol I guess alot of 'female inquiry minds' want to know. ROFLMAOOOO

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Chissler,

Dare i say that either hand would have been risky?
I respect you too, btw.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Okay...this scenerio is getting TOO FUNNY NOW...
LOLOLOLOLOL

(quietly slinkly back amongst the mainstream now)

lolololol

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Another way to annoy a stallmate is to knock on the door or wall of the occupied stall, then in your best feminine voive, call out:"Avon Calling!"

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure I extended cross body, which would of been my right arm.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Uhm... shake his what?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Of course in conjunction with this hysterical thread, one must also learn proper etiquette.

Becker

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Too funny...

Once again I learn the hard way not to laugh and try to drink...you'da thought I'd have figured that out in the fifth grade if not sooner. Ouch...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don't know what is wrong with me (I have an unstoppable need to "mess with people") but several years ago, without thinking I reached under the stall and untied the shoelace of the woman next to me. She gasped and I ran out. I was a weird kid.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Knock on the side of a stall when someone is in it and ask:"Excuse me, Sir. But do you have any Gray Poupon?'

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

that is hilarious. best laugh ive had in a while

it has to be using the sims 2 engine, surely.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
makes me long for my blog:

blog.abovetopsecret.com...
and a few more here
blog.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Another way to annoy your stall mates is to go to a novelty store like Spencers and get what is called a Bog Monster. It is a rubbery face with arms that you can attach to a toilet by using the suction cups on it. The suction cuops that run around the bottom of the bog monster attach to the bottom of the toilet seat itself. When you have that part done, you then attach the suction cups arms to the toilet seat itself. Then you set both down and wait for the fun to start when people start lifting up the toilet seat cover. This is a prank I actually pulled on my housekeeper one time. I had a small video camera hidden above her that was pointing down so it would catch her reaction to seeing the bog monster when it came up. IHer reaction was priceless. She screamed and swore and hit it with the toilet bowl brush that she had in here hand. She then started laughing her ass off. She came out of the bathroom laughing and pointing her finger at me and said that I was always pulling something funny on her. The next week, I showed her the video of her reaction. She had apretty good laugh at her own reaction. She then asked if she could get a copy made of it. I was already one step ahead of her as I already figured she'd want a copy. I already had it made, so I gave it to her.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Of course in conjunction with this hysterical thread, one must also learn proper etiquette.

Becker

I have always instinctivly followed those rules, but I never thought it would come to a global crisis if that one rule were broken.
Glad I never broke it.

I hate when people stand next to me in that situation, all I can think is "Don't you know the damn rules!!!".
Worst is in a Pub/bar and you get the local drunk stand next to you rambling on about whatever's going on in his mind, but it's funny when he doesn't realise you have walked away and left him to his ramblings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join