It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friends experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have a friend who really wants to share his experiences but he wants to remain anonymous. So I won't go into detail on my relationship with him but I will say I know him very well.

He has dreams in which he says he meets aliens, now these maybe just dreams but they have offered me an insight to various things. Now bare in mind this friend of mine wasn't interested in aliens and was Christian until this, his family is starting to turn on him because they are a very religious lot and he has started going against his families belifs.

For the record I'll refer to my friend as Bob. Anyway here goes nothing.

This all started happening to Bob about 5 months ago. He says that the night it happened he had trouble getting to sleep as he felt there was someone in the room. He says when he closed his eyes it looked as though there was light, he says its like closig your eyes in a brightly lit room. All his lights were off and his room doesn't have any windows only a door but all the lights in the house were off. As he fell asleep he thought to himself somethings going to change. While he was asleep he started dreaming.

In the dream he flying through a tube made of "glowing blue light needles" which were traveling very fast in the oppisite direction to him, this didn't go for too long and then he felt as though he was on a soild surface. As the light dimmed he made out 3 different figures.

There was one as he defined as 'an angel'. The being didn't seem to have any clothes on and was womanish in appearence however he couldn't see any sexual organs on this being but it looked like a woman.

The other one looked like a grey however he didn't use the the term grey he just described it as "Small little critter with a greyish greenish coloured body with large black almondish eyes, body like a human, it didn't have any human sexual organs though. I don't think it had any".

The last being he didn't describe too much as he says its hard to describe a being that has features you have never seen on another animal on Earth. Everytime he describes it he keeps saying no wait thats a bad way to describe it so I won't even bother.

The beings looked at Bob then the angelic being said 'Hello Bob, please don't be scared. We are here to help'. Bob stated he was still quite scared and then the grey alien didn't talk to him with words but started projecting pictures & thoughts into his head which made him believe that their intentions were good. Then the indescribable being started making high pitch noises. As the being was making noises Bob started to float. Then the grey looked at the being and it immdieatly stopped. The angelic being said to Bob 'Sorry about her, she gets a bit excited when seeing a human'. Then he woke. It was morning.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Bob thought it was just a dream, I would too if the events that followed didn't happen. Bob went thought the day with the dream in the back of his mind. I distinctly remember about this time he telling me he had a weird dream. He says to me now the dream was the dream I just mentioned. When night fell and Bob was in bed he didn't feel any of the strange sensations and fell straight asleep.

That night again he had another dream, this time there was no tube it was instantaneous. He felt as though he was on a soild surface again but said he was in a different place.

This time the angelic being was dressed. He said that the angelic being was so so beautiful. The grey and the other being were there too. The angelic being said 'Sorry Bob, we didn't get to properly introduce ourselves before. My name is Kaleegel (best way to say it). This is..' and the Grey interupted the angelic being and projected the look of a yellow smiling face in his head.

A name was never given for the Grey but the Grey knew when it was being refered to when Bob spoke. The Kaleegel said to Bob that they can't give the name of the other being as their names are very sacred to them. Their name is only given to ones of very close importence to their species.

Kaleegel took Bob by the arm and all 3 beings began to move into a room that was completly white. Nothing but white as they walked in Bob lost sight of the door. After 3 or four steps all of the started floating and because it was a comepletly white room you couldn't see the floor. Bob thought this was quite daunting as he didn't know what was happening. Kaleegel told Bob to get used to the zero gravity room, they take humans here sometimes if they are unsure of whats happening. It took a little while for Bob to get used to the room but once he did he learned to move around the room as we would walk around a room however he would float.

The grey all of a sudden made spoke telepathically, it said 'Bob, we need to talk to you about something. We know you have your belifs on the origins of the universe and various other things. This is what we want to talk to you about'. Bob froze because he wasn't used to this convosation and began to feel uneasy. Kaleegel then spoke and said to Bob 'Don't worry Bob, please this is something you must know and accept. All religions of Earth are neither entirely right or wrong. They all have their purpose and reasoning. They are meant to build up the human race. Religions of Earth were purposly made to differ their values to some extent to create diversity amung humans. They were purposly made with conflicting views that would cause trouble amung humans. They were also meant to all give a part of a story; when you understand all the parts of the story you'll realise something much bigger'. Bob asked Kaleegel why they need to be so diverse and why in the world would god make it so people fight. Kaleegel replied 'They are meant to be diverse to create a difference in culture. So that when the day comes that humans as a whole meet what you call aliens you won't beso hostile about it as you are used to encountering different cultures. The conflicting views were put there to test humans. To test if they could define right or wrong by themselves because theres a lot of different views in the universe about various different things, we want you to be able to make your own mind up and not go with it just because everyone else of your race is'. Bob thought this made sense and went to inquire about the secret message and before the words left his mouth Kaleegel said to him 'You'll have to work it out for yourself Bob, if we told you thats cheating'. Then Bob woke.

Bob says theres been various contacts by Kaleegel but not by the other two since that convosation. Basically all she has said that humans aren't created aliens however in our early development aliens apeared as various things, mainly humans to help the intelligence of humans.

Bob doesn't expect mny people to believe his story and was actually very reluctant to post it. He asked me for help as I'm right into that sorta thing and I suggested he joined ATS and posted his story but he doesn't want to be riddiculed. I found it very interesting so I insisted that I post the story. I have ran the post past Bob and he says its not exactly what was said but it still all means the same thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
" I have ran the post past Bob and he says its not exactly what was said but it still all means the same thing." not exactly what was said as in you not having what Bob said to you correctly or as in the conversation between being and Bob?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by plug_pray
" I have ran the post past Bob and he says its not exactly what was said but it still all means the same thing." not exactly what was said as in you not having what Bob said to you correctly or as in the conversation between being and Bob?

The beings. I'm going to try and get Bob to join but he is quite a shy bloke.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
well before I finish reading, I think its jacked up how his family turned on him because of this/his beliefs. I won't attack Christianity, but come on now!!! Its time for humans to evolve SPIRITUALLY.

now I'm about to finish reading.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I loved this story. I loved it! Very interesting. I wish I had an encounter too. (peaceful of course

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's obvious he just had a Out Of Body Experience(known as oobe). Happens when you are relaxed and certain vibrations and noises are made once entering the astral realm.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by killacash
It's obvious he just had a Out Of Body Experience(known as oobe). Happens when you are relaxed and certain vibrations and noises are made once entering the astral realm.

Thats what I thought but its still very strange and interesting, so I urged Bob to let me post a recount of his experience. He believes in aliens now but doesn't look too much into them (Which is strange because I know if I had his experience I'd be looking right into what it was who took me). He certainly doesn't believe in Christianity anymore

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That's literally kinda funny that he droped his Christian beliefs because of this encounter. D*mn

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interdimensional_87
That's literally kinda funny that he droped his Christian beliefs because of this encounter. D*mn

Yeah I found it quite funny aswell, hes actually really changed since the encounter which makes me think theres a little more to the story but who knows. Hes great to have a chat to know because he actually offers really constructive insight to things with religion.

new topics

top topics

join