It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Intriguing Orb Cluster Sightings- Revisited

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok so at least in my opinion.

I have provided here several incidents caught on video of orb clusters which were captured around the world. I've sifted thru many of these types of sightings and to me these are the ones that can't be easily written off as flares, chinese lanterns, planes, helicopters, or birds. These are the head scratchers.

I'm beginning to wonder if these are a natural phenomena. Most of you might be familiar with these cases, hence the 'revisited' in the title. And yes most of these vids have probably been discussed on ATS at one time or another only to have died out.

So I decided to resurrect these as a collective in order to gauge any similarities that could help explain what these things are.

There's alot here. So please take your time and go thru them. I think it's worth it. Let me know what you think.

Things to consider:

Do power plants or high energy sources play a role?
Do mountains play a role, maybe along major fault lines; think earthquakes.
The movement of the cluster, if there is any.

Santiago, Chile:
Intriguing case filmed on different dates.

Greifswald, Germany:

Parma, Italy:

Istanbul, Turkey:

France:
Note similarities to Taiwan and Germany.

Taiwan:

Stirling, Scotland:
Note similarity to Chile.

Old Nike Base, CA:
Note- there was a mention of this base in an interview on Project Camelot. When I find it I'll post it.

San Diego: Most recent case

Notables:
Birchington, UK--Interesting vids resembling Parma. These have been taking off youtube if anyone can find them...

If you have any other worth noting feel free to add. Consider this thread a collection.
I also plan on finding the threads where these cases were discussed and posting them aswell.

Happy Viewing.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I didn't get passed the first one of the cars onthe mountain road. Please tell me the rest are something somewhat out of the ordanary.

mikell

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I expected an opinion like that at some point but didn't think right away!

Look at that one again and ask yourself how those could be cars.

And yes keep going.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have no footage (sorry if it disappoints) but what I do know is that five years ago a friend and myself were walking on a known mountain where we live. After enjoying the walk up we stopped to take in the views. After maybe five minutes of looking around we turned and saw three orbs in the distance. We estimated that they were around 20 miles away, at an altitude of around 1000m and of an orange sort of colour. To this day we have not mentioned this, except to my fiancé (who at first laughed). At the time I kept asking my friend if he could see the same as I could and each time I asked he agreed with what I saw. I can still remember vividly the look, shape, speed and pattern of movement of these 'orbs' and I have to admit that I cant really define what they were although I can guess.
I live in South Wales in the UK.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
and as to the sightings from the UK which can't be found anymore all can remember is that they were filmed in Southhampton on the 27th of January (maybe July) last year> I don't mean to sound vague.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by monoton

Thanks for sharing your story. Interesting indeed. It seems that a lot of these sightings occur around mountainous regions. And all are orange/red colored orbs.

I'd like to post a map of all the sightings that come up to see if there are any similarities. I will be sure to mark Wales as well.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by monoton
and as to the sightings from the UK which can't be found anymore all can remember is that they were filmed in Southhampton on the 27th of January (maybe July) last year> I don't mean to sound vague.

No worries. If you can locate them somehow I'd be grateful. Those were interesting videos as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
if you look at YouTube in the UK and type in orb southampton there they are at the top of the list, they were taken on the 25th June (not 27th of..). i think it would be interesting to know if any of the orange orb sightings are near any military bases as the ones we saw were in the direction of a major RAF base.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by monoton

Ok yes. I am familiar with that one. Many claimed lanterns, but I'm not so sure. But I think that one is different from the one at Birchington. There are 2 vids from Birchington, but can't find them anywhere.

edit to add- the original footage was posted by WASTYT in this thread by Internos on the Parma orbs...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-1-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i see what you mean about there being nothing on youtube, is it normal for footage to be removed from the site? i am unfamiliar with youtube....
do you know of any interesting information regarding what i saw?
after discussing with my fiancé i browsed around for a while but i didn't find anything that seemed to satisfy.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by monoton

It's hard to say who actually pulls videos from youtube but it does happen.

As far as the Wales case you witnessed, I haven't found anything but I'll keep an eye out.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i don't think that you will find anything on what we saw that day as we were the only people on Pen-Y-Fan. i know that after researching for a while i found a surprising amount of footage from people around the world, some showing orbs remarkably similar to what was seen and others were clearly different. prior to seeing these i had always dismissed "ufo's" as a form of media-sales/population control. now i am not too sure, i have read that rolls-royce have been working on silent jet-engines for quite some time and i have read about project rainbow and other such projects. i come from a well respected military family and know what can be achieved financially with the right stimulus and also to what extent the military can operate but still the speed at which one of the three orbs moved was extremely quick, seemingly without any/much acceleration or decelleration.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by monoton
i come from a well respected military family and know what can be achieved financially with the right stimulus and also to what extent the military can operate

So what does your family say about these things or ufo's in general? Or is that somethimg that wouldn't normally b discussed?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'll put $5 on it that theres deffinatly an alien base in Chile somewhere. Thank you PhotonEffect for posting these videos

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

well like you say it wouldn't be the normal topic of conversation but i know that my family likes to keep an open mind. my dad, who was in special forces, would never discount this but he knows to well the possibilities of control associated with such stories.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Thank you for opening a thread about this.
Days before and after the sighting which took place in Parma, still unexplained, orange spheres have been spotted in several countries in Europe and in many areas of Italy: the one of Parma is just the best documented one in Italy;
if it wasn't a wave, it was something very close to it.
Here's a shot of those orbs in Parma

Now i don't know about every single sighting that you've posted here, but about Parma, lanterns, flares, balloons, planes, helicopters and so on have been ruled out in a very convincing way.
The italian scientist who investigated on the case, Giorgio Pattera, wrote me some times: his opinion about these orbs is that they were organic flares. I hope that someone will be able, soon or later, to clarify this mystery.

[edit on 11/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by monoton

Would you ever tell them about what you saw in Wales?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hi photon, it's good to talk to other witnesses of this very real thing that is out there. I've been into these orb things since 1993 when I was followed by a pair of white ones. Seen lots since. All colours. Usually in pairs of the same shape and colour. Some are not round at all, some are like a body builders dumbell. I think many ufo sightings of disk shapes can be put down to an arc of light orbs. They are weirder than dreams. Intelligent? Yes. Able to communicate back? Yes. Able to shape shift into other shapes while still retaining the orb background visuals? Yes.

These things have been seen since the dawn of time. I don't think its's anything new. Oh and that Spielberg film Close Encounters. The director certainly does his research as that pair of amber/orange orbs are bang on. This thing has changed my life. I have watched them cluster too. White ones, clustering as a mass to form a greater thing. Orange ones were to the left and right, keeping a watch out. I do have this on my old camera phone and have saved it to DVD but the sound is not there. I'd love to upload it but I'm on dial up, it's probably impossible. Nevertheless I know I can attract these things using a simple technique at a central location in Britain. We are living in some real crazy life and I just love this thing, people act like you're crazy and I love it. I even told the MOD and got a letter back lol! They informed my footage was my property, it was mine to do with as I wished and was of no defence significance.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks Internos.

The Parma sighting is one of the more puzzling cases on that list. And what's become of that sighting? Probably left in the unexplained pile without any further study.

Organic flares is an interesting characterization. I've never heard that before. They do seem to have a natural feel to feel to them I've always felt. Could they be in some way produced by the Earth? Near areas where there might be released energy?

Note:
I posted the Chile sighting before I saw the explanation of what those lights could very well be. Found at the end of this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Thanks for the post ufoorbhunter,

Interesting eyewitness account. How often have you witnessed these orbs? And might I ask where you were when you saw them? Were you near mountains or a power plant by chance?

I'd be curious to see what you filmed. I wish there was a way to get that uploaded. How long is your video?

And yes I've seen CE of the 3rd kind, that movie was great!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join