It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Intriguing Orb Cluster Sightings- Revisited

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Photon I've seen them on too many occasions to number. They came down like crazy June 2006. I wish I had descent video kit, I really should get some but in some ways I've always thought this things so special and there's no point trying to prove it. Most people are probably not ready, not willing to believe, why change this through 'evidence.' Anyway there's about 29 minutes of footage of orbs, they don't really do much just burn like fires, though the footage is pretty amazing and there's definitely a cluster developing of the white variety.

Location? Do you live in trhe United Kingdom?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I think it would be worth getting your video out anyway. I'm curious about what you captured.

I myself live in the US.

So where in the UK have you been seeing these?

[edit on 11-1-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by internos

Thanks Internos.

The Parma sighting is one of the more puzzling cases on that list. And what's become of that sighting? Probably left in the unexplained pile without any further study.

Organic flares is an interesting characterization. I've never heard that before. They do seem to have a natural feel to feel to them I've always felt. Could they be in some way produced by the Earth? Near areas where there might be released energy?

You are welcome.
They're keeping on investigating on the case: frankly, i have no idea what evidence are they working on: my opinion about his opinion (
) is that he believes that this phenomenon has a natural but still unexplained origin: maybe some kind of visual expression of energy source . Anyway, if we look at the reports of those days, we see that spheres with a "metallic appearance" have been reported to be spotted in many places of Italy: but i don't know if these sightings are related to the Parma one.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Found a interesting article on Pen y Fan Pond Park.

It is asking school children to report UFO's. They seem to have a mascot as well. My, how times are changing.

Link

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes but how do I do that on dial up? I'm no whiz kid on the computer. Maybe we could arange a dvd to be sent to you, maybe a post box address if you wish. I got them in both original Nokia format that needs playing on 3GP file format and the DVD format that my mate transferred but we lost the sound. Main bit 29 mins. I think there's five or more other clips of them in the dark. The 29 min bit is dawn to full light and the orbs are still there. In the dark one can see other smaller orbs sort of zipping into other orbs. It sounds crazy but so true.

Location.

Ok I live in the United Kingdom. I guessed you were from here to be honest. Your from the States. I love you guys. My grandfather was from Cincinatti. Met my grandmother while assigned to the war as a GI. No real contact from there. Anyway I applied for a US passport and they said no proof as all records destroyed in a fire. Sorry I'm straying..........

I see them in the Peak District zone of the UK. Essentially it is a mountainous area, the Pennine spine of England. The point of the most recent sightings is a place called Parsley Hay. It's by an old railway cutting now converted into a cycle track. During our initial sighting we had no knowledge of its real location. I told a friend about our sighting and she told us it was just over the road from Arbor Low. This it turns out is one of the most important stone circles in England! From what I've read on the internet a perfect triangle can be layed out over England of the ley line dowsing type. Its most easterly point in Mersea Island near Colchester, in the west I can't remember but it's probably something like Avebury. Anyway these two points run north to join at the apex of the pyramid of the energy line system and that point is called Arbor Low. Coincidence or what?

[edit on 11-1-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Internos an energy source yes but they are very intelligent. We communicate with them using a dynamo torch. Three flashes and they come towards you. They flash back or twinkle back using the same amount of flashes. They travel usually in pairs except the smaller red ones which are often on there own and seem to have a laser beam attached and scan the ground. They congregate and gel together and even surround you from above in a massive arc of lights, all the coloured pairs of various light being perfectly spaced out distance wise. These things are more than marsh gas.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Yes but how do I do that on dial up? I'm no whiz kid on the computer.

Im not either.
I know dial-up could take a long time to up load a video clip to a video sharing site like youtube. Do you know anyone who might have a higher speed connection?

we could arange a dvd to be sent to you, maybe a post box address if you wish. I got them in both original Nokia format that needs playing on 3GP file format and the DVD format that my mate transferred but we lost the sound.

I will U2U regarding this.

I see them in the Peak District zone of the UK. Essentially it is a mountainous area, the Pennine spine of England. The point of the most recent sightings is a place called Parsley Hay. This it turns out is one of the most important stone circles in England!

Interesting indeed. I've located the circle and the general area you mentioned on a google map. Looks like a pretty remote area.

Anyway these two points run north to join at the apex of the pyramid of the energy line system and that point is called Arbor Low. Coincidence or what?

Cool. Some kind of energy source maybe?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Here's the location of Parsley Hay(Derbyshire-an interesting location indeed.) The circle of stones is just to the right of the arrow.

Something funny going on this area....

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
do you think what we are seeing is the same as what the pilots in WW2 were seeing? They called them foo fighters. Look the same as ufo orbs to me. Star of Bethlehem maybe? BTW have you ever experienced a sparkling white ufo orb?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
can i point out to UFOORBHUNTER that the most westerly stone circles and ley lines on mainlaind britain are actually in wales there are no fewer than twenty circles in a twenty mile radius of where i live, these do not include stainding stones, settlements etc.
more importantly i would be very interested in a description of what he saw !!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
do you think what we are seeing is the same as what the pilots in WW2 were seeing? They called them foo fighters. Look the same as ufo orbs to me. Star of Bethlehem maybe? BTW have you ever experienced a sparkling white ufo orb?

It is a possibility that this is some of the phenomena that these pilots witnessed. Take a look at the picture in that wiki link.

I myself have never witnessed the orbs. But I'd really like to see these things in person. I hope I get a chance too.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by monoton

Hi mono I typed in Arbor Low and got the triangle of ley lines that has been laid out over this part of the UK which is just over the English part, Arbor Low in the north, East Mersea Island in the East and somewhere in the west, it's a dowsers information I got it from. Been in Wales very often and love it there, seen some real activity over Harlech (near Trawsfynnd nuclear power station) of the UFO Orb type and also over St. Davids in Pembrokeshire right on the coast which is near USAAF Base Brawdy.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect[/i

Stand facing west in an area not inhabited by tens of thousands of humans, I go with the mountain thing BTW, get a torch which we call a communicator and flash it three times one second apart. You need to remember the sequence, one, two, three, a second apart and maybe, just maybe that star in the sky hovering just above the horizon will communicate back to you my friend. BTW the sparkling white orb.....wow

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Interesting. Why west? And how often do you get a response of some kind? Do you just arbitrarily flash your torch in the night or only when you see these orbs?

Unfortunately I live in a heavily populated metropolis.

BTW did you get my U2U?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

wheres my mag-lite..

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hi Monoton a description. Usually the ufo orbs take a bit of coaxing out. Our best sighting was our first at Parsley Hay.

We saw a couple of star like things on the horizon slightly moving around a bit. It was really great because the friend I was with always used to laugh at my ufo stories saying I was going mad lol. I used my communicator (dynamo torch) and flashed at them. They still moved and seemed to flash back in sequence, after a bit another pair appeared to one side of the original pair, they were more amber than white, then another pair of white 'stars' appeared. After a bit and it took some coaxing with the communicator the amber type started to get bigger and approached taking a seperate path, one to the left which came nearer, the one to the right a little further away. Within ten to fifteen yards it became apparent that they were not perfect spheres but like two together like a dumbell. I've heard people say they fiz out, they don't they just dim their lights to almost non noticeable like cloaking then they would come on again.
We were stunned. Suddenly behind us an electric noise could be heard, we turned and a big white orb appeared. It is unique to me as I've never seen one spakle like this it was like pouring with electric stuff coming off it like metal when an angle grinder grinds it or a sparkler at a fairground. It came within six feet and turned into the most amazing smaller orb, or the most pure white light I've ever seen with dazzles coming off it like from a Hollywood sci fi it's impossible to explain its beauty, seemed religious. I'd just been saying thankyou Jesus for this experience thankyou when this light appeared so I don't know but it felt like a higher force.

Then my friend said something like what the ... is that up there and I looked up and a whole arc of orbs was above us, dozens of them, all of the sphere type. They were in pairs each pair or a different colour variation of white yellow orange amber yellow evn green and red! They just sat there above us maybe twenty yards up maybe more. We were like whats next.

Then a light seemed to light up on the horizon where the initial amber orange type had come from and a massive white light craft zoomed over us and did so again. The fourth time we decided it was all getting a bit crazy and legged it. Two red orbs zoomed after us and were scanning the floor with a type of laser beam. A hexagonal orb approached us at head hight, it was yellow and had strange heiroglyphics sort of part of its appearance. We got back to the van and as we stood there we noticed a strange sort of thing in the air like as if it was raining something but it wasn't water like some energy thing. Wow it was crazy. I wish I'd had a camera to hand but we wouldn't have been able to film as we were beyond the capability of filming, it was just out of this world. Anyway it was five days later when we found the orbs again and we filmed them as they were settled in this location beginning to cluster.

Hope that's ok for our best sighting. Btw Morton you live in Wales and have seen plenty of stone circles. I emphasise we knew nothing of the Arbor Low circle before the sighting, but those dozens of pairs of coloured orbs were in an arc a bit like the shape or a circle. It makes me wonder if we chanced upon these orbs on their way to that circle? Just a theory but its a bit of a coincidence. Did the ancients welcome these orbs and they settled above the circle in an arc. They were pairs of same coloured and shape, each stone for each pair? What's your idea on this?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Photon I don't know why west but they seem to come from that direction around the Parsley Hay area, also I think I remember reading on a ufo orb site something about they come from the west. If we go looking for orbs then we will flash our communicator three times, they seem to know the three flash signal. One flash and they stop. The area is full of ufo activity. The sighting at Bonsall is very close to Parsley Hay. That was big news over here a few years ago. They seem to be around then they go quiet. I haven't been there much since then and would like to go back with some proper equipment. Oh and yes I got your U2U. Very interesting post btw theres something about these orbs clustering.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Wow, what a wild story!
So the 2nd time you went back you did capture these orbs? ABout 30 mins of video?

When was the last time you were there and what prompted you to go there in the first place? Sorry for all the questions...

It seems to me that maybe these ancient circles have something to do with it. I'm going to look into this theory a little more,

Cheers

[edit on 12-1-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hi Photon. Yeah it seems these stone circles may well have something to do with these orbs. That stone circle is apparently the most northerly point of the main ley lines from west and east so I've read. Apparently the ufo orbs use this ley line like some sort of super highway. We saw them during a camping expedition to the area. It was more of a pub crawl and hike and barbecue. Hence no camera. We just chanced upon them I guess. I'd seen them before but quite a while ago, maybe a decade and had almost forgotten about them before that contact. Not been there much recently, once in last year maybe, bit of action very little. Did make amzing contact last February though, saw four orbs that sort of shape shifted into a solid with amazing light show like bars of a fire, that buzzed us the same amount of rapid flashes exactly each time. When we got round the back of it, you could still make out the four orb structur, really strange, and from the side they weren't like solid they were thin as a wafer.
One thing to add about the main sighting. Before we saw the first set of flittering orbs we walked to the pub. A couple of beers honest lol. Anyway as we approached the pub there was a red light in the valley. It was real weird, it was like a lighthouse beam zooming all over the place. We thought it was weird at the time, the light would zip this way then that way, then would lock on to us. We thought wow at the time; after the later contact we realised it must have been a ufo, it was sort of looking for something or maybe calling other orbs in or something.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by monoton

I made a thread in regard to the objects i think you are talking about.

Here it is enjoy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards
Lee

[edit on 13-1-2008 by h3akalee]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join