It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Intriguing Orb Cluster Sightings- Revisited

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thinking of these orbs makes me think of the old newspaper clipping that I still have here at home, its from 1870, in Maine. And over Mt. Katahdin people saw strange lights and even the local sheriff couldnt explain it. We need to realize that was back in the late 1800s where there was no power, no phones ect. yet over 500 people saw the same thing so yes I believe these orbs or UFOs exsist in this world. My kids have me read that old clipping to them about once a year but it is strange. And there was no such aircrafts back then that could have acted like that.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar

Thanks for sharing hildar,

I believe that these orbs are very real as well. And they seem to appear around mountainous areas. Some have been reported near power stations....but why?

In some cases they exhibit intelligent behavior. So would that make it less likely that these are naturally occurring phenomena?

They've been seen and reported all over the world for many years. ANd we still don't know what they are. They get put in the UFO category and forgotten until a new sighting occurs.

Will we ever know?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join