It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something may be about to happen in US soil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

There are probably TONS of cops everywhere due to the upsurge in violence there and police shootings - all which I have read about here

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As far as singling out people. It can happen to ANYONE.

My husband is active duty Air Force. He has been stopped twice in recent years. Once he was wearing his blues because he was going to a family funeral - arriving at it straight from the airport.

When he checks in - he always uses his military ID. Yet, he still gets stopped.

So, like I said. It can happen to anyone. The thing is - if you give attitude to the workers at the airports, that is where it starts going downhill for you.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

prolly... but for some reason most of the developed countries of the western world are boosting up security to unseen levels... and all at the same time... like all part of the same plan... or issue... i have no idea why or when... but even the president added to this... making public the need for continuity if something really bad happened soon... so... for this just go to the WHity House and read the presidential directive 51.... it all makes sense if you add that to the plot.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by plaetorian
Once in Atlanta.... which we travel thru most of the time, apparently this time was as well absurd. 3 hours!!!!!! in the custom's line. Apparently the place was packed with special forces, custom agents, and apparently ppl behing all this officers... dressed as normal ppl (possibly CIA or NSA) tell every guard what to do, who to stop, who to question in detail and so so. Of course he missed his conecting flight... but was put on the next flight taken care by Delta/homeland security.

Hmmm... if you saw folks dressed like regular people talking to these Customs folks and telling them what to do... That's the, well, sounds like those folks that claim to be CIA. I don't know what to call them... sometimes they claim to be military, sometimes they claim CIA, sometimes they say "Federal Investigators". It's the folks with "US Government" on their license plate that chase UFOs and aliens. If someone they are chasing around is going through customs, then it's not uncommon to see them behind the counter telling the customs (I thought it was Homeland Security now, but whatever) exactly what to do. These folks are above the law, I mean, there's nothing you can do about them.
If it was those folks... well, that's the folks responsible for all the trouble, so I'd have to agree and say that something is not right. But then again, these folks chase folks out of the country alot, so I don't find it unusual that you would see them behind the counter at Customs.

That is my conclusion.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I just woke up and thought I would share with all of you a very unpleasant dream I had last night.

I had just stepped outside the front door of my house, and I looked to the heavens, as I usually do when venturing out. I noticed a streaking object with a plume of smoke trailing behind it. Thinking it might be a UFO (not assessing at that point that UFOs don't make smoke), I called to my father- "Dad! Dad! DAD!".

At that point the first object, which had been about the size of perhaps a cruise missile, or maybe a VW bug (Not to big anyway), left my field of view. At this point I noticed the flaming and gutted carcass of a large airliner flying through the sky, along roughly the same course as the previous object.

Now, as this was a dream, I could see it rather clearly and it seemed to be a lower altitude than a jetliner would usually fly at. The detail was overwhelmingly vivid, and something that struck me as particularly poignant was the amount of emotion I felt at that point; high amounts of anxiety, fear, and empathy. Odd, especially for a dream, as I generally consider myself a rather apathetic individual.

After the first plane went out of view, a second one entered, in much the same condition as the first. Except that this one, as I watched it, seemed to be on a collision course with my house/general vicinity. I panicked and ran inside the house, I can actually remember trying to find a door frame to stand in, like they taught us in earthquake preparedness, As if it would have actually saved me had a 747 flown into my house. Ha!

As is the way of dreams, there was no impact, but when I ventured once again outside, my front yard was covered in ash and there were pieces of smoking wreckage scattered about. The rest of the dream consisted of me trying to report what I had seen to the police and others, and here the dream fades, fades away.

What struck me as so poignant about this was first and foremost, of course, the subject matter and how vividly it was portrayed, and secondly, and perhaps just as important, the amount of emotion I felt in the dream itself.

Rarely do I find myself overrun by empathy, although I consider myself a very empathic person, which I know is at odds with my previous statement that I am apathetic. I think what it comes down to is that I see there is little I can do for my brethren who suffer, and so I choose to abandon empathy so that I am not consumed by it. If that makes any sense; It makes little to me.

I will end with a cleansing

All days fade and change as part of the great ancient
Let the love breath manifest as a testament
Guide me to higher ground that I may see
Vantage point anointed poignant ointment
Smear the grease and crease the thesis
Guide my hand in this land of abandon
All things according to the will of the increate
Om mani padme hum

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rod_Munch

i feel sorry for you---that job of being around or having to man handle murderers etc. would be about the last thing i'd want to do---i'd sooner shovel poop at a sewage plant--not that i hate prisoners but wouldnt want to be a part of degrading them anymore than they've sunk to on their own or because of being falsely accused/imprisoned.

dont get me wrong- its just not what i could cope with mentally--- if you could cope then i dont hate you for it-----i worked for the military----i would have no problem killing our enemies in combat to save our own people from being murdered by criminals--but i would'nt want to be involved in being ordered to possibly? mistreat them.

G-D is going to resurrect the dead----they are better off that those being mistreated possibly tortured? while still alive

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
A terrorist attack in America is highly unlikely! After a pearl harbor event like 9/11, it takes at least 50 years for another event like that to happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok, I've got it! I figured out what is going to happen!
Forget about the election, there isn't going to be one... THAT part I am pretty convinced of.
The part I'm fuzzy on is this: What will the catalyst be?
One thing is certain, I'm sure we can rule out a giant creature that comes from the sea and knocks off the the head of Lady Liberty.
Increased (and if accurately recounted, unprecedented) airport security between two specific airports AND on a specific carrier can only mean one thing. Somebody's intelligence indicated a possible event, and attempts were made to deter or apprehend the suspected perpatrator(s). Perhaps only a vague, general description was given.
I'll buy the false flag theory to keep the "W" regime in power, I just think that the various security and counterterrorism agencies are too determined to let lightning strike twice.
In the meantime, if you need me I'll be sitting on the couch sipping a Slusho...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar

What could some one carry on their persons, nowadays, that could Still threaten an entire aircraft-load of US-bound passengers?

Answer: Nerve gas.

Two things:

1) To make a pure, concentrated form of Sarin (GB) nerve gas that could kill everyone oboard a large airplane is a pretty expensive process. What the Aum Shinrikyo made was pretty impure and few people died from the exposure during the infamous 1995 Tokyo subway attack.

2) Perhaps the most powerful nerve gas known--VX--has the consistency of high-grade motor oil, which makes it difficult to disperse aerosol-style.

One wonders does al-Qaeda or allied groups have the technology to safely produce and load into a small lotion bottle highly-concentrated Sarin nerve gas needed for a really deadly in-airplane nerve gas attack.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
reply to post by White Chapel

Well we will both sit and wait...and lets see who averts disaster first.

not sure what this is supposed to mean, but I'll be here until the site is gone or I'm no longer of this Earth. Not sure when it's going to come, but it won't be from some global conspiracy or 2012 Mayan prophecy that's for sure...I'll probably die of colon cancer like so many other men in my family.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by humanabyss

I dont think it is that unlikely. After Pearl Harbour... They asured it wouldnt happen again... start counting how many times it did and you figure it out... The rate of terrorist attacks and terrorist actions is speeding up and becomes more frequent as years go by. The Governments need this sort of "attacks" to support their own agendas... America is the best at this, but now it has been copied by England and even Spain. Keeps the citizens scared and asking for help and safety from their governments... which includes giving up your rights in exchange of such.

Like the 9/11.. Pearl Harbour was also planned by the same goverment. It was a necessary reason to be able to excuse an attack to Japan. And there is no way around it. I lived in Hawaii for 6 years and met many veterans that will tell you How much they like their own goverment.

Well... adding all the dots together... it is clear fact that something is about to happen in the next few years... The white house makes public the CoG directive...! which is the biggest sign. and the country becomes a police state.... Bunkers are built everywhere and techonolgy is stored with the necessary stuff for the continuity later on. Why do you think we have not evolved much... there is no point in exposing such technology because it wont matter. SO it is prolly store in some of those bunkers and facilities part of the Continuity Program, together with the cure for aids, cancer, and you name it. No secret that whatever happens.. will eliminate 2/3 of the earth population, leaving alive the elite and most intelligent for the re-evolution. And that my friend is the NWO. To become fully stablished by 2017 as the illuminati has supposely explained. Now do the math. 2012 something bad happens. 2/3 are eliminated. It will take at leat 5 years for the planet to become normal again.... and people will be able to come out of these facilities to repopulate earth. By then it will be 2017. Most of those that survive will prolly be implanted with some sort of digital ID or microchip or whatever there is for mass control. That is why we are still trying to figure out how to sell the SO incredible hydrogen cars that apparently will save the world yet they are barely purchased. We are not running out of oil... in fact each country that has access to oil has made this a fact. The US has one of the world's largest oil bag near alaska that nobody knows about... only the elite. Why? for the same reason. That oil is necessary for later on. So 2017 One Goverment... One country, everybody happy that survived thanks to that same government that will then have full control upon those. Welcome the NWO.

Now your government will start doing what has been planned long ago. Slowly destroying the constitution and your rights.. a new constitution or something alike will be put in place for those that survive, under only one government, prolly the UN. They will manage to go house by house taking all your weapons away, to make sure when the time comes they are the ones to tell you what to do. And all this is part of that same mechanism. The fear factor. Everything else are details to the same plan, how to keep the masses in the state they want... by using national terrorism. So expect another terrorism related act soon, because it was planned that way.

Airports are the best way of controlling masses... check how many go by those same hubs. If they are planning on doing something again, they need those airports 100% under their control otherwise... no terrorist nor bomb or chemical agent will be able to make it thru after 9/11. Under their control, they have access to the systems that will allow terrorist X, and terrorist Y, be able to go thru to destination without catching attention. Or fot that matter nuclear devices... chemicals.. and so on. So are ports and any other way of travelling.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by plaetorian

and this is prolly why they keep the borders openned... An inmigration system with mexico wouldnt allow their plans to work as planned. For I am sure that the borders issue is part of the whole thing. Maybe because if airports become to unstable for their terrorist to go by, the can use the borders. So expect a lot of security, mostly private along with forces that have no identification or that nobody know what they are and why they are there... security levels will be high from now on regardless of how nice the world may seem at a given time.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
In feb. 2004 Heathrow was surrounded by tanks!! and there were army men everywhere with machine guns and all. Then nothing. They never said why. I think its just to keep people slightly on edge.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I just got back from NYC and my flights went smoothly.

I usually get a random search when I fly, but I didnt this time...

and there were only like 8 people on my flight both ways...

It was actually quite cozy

However, thats just domestic flights, I'm not sure about International

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota jim

Links to that event please. I don't recall hearing that and I tend to look for those kinds of stories.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There hasn't been any noticeable change in the security at either the Fargo or Bismarck ND airports. Most flights are not international however they have quite a few international coming in on private planes.
We also had some politicians coming in this last month and a half or so and we did not "seem" to have additional security.
Fargo did give an office in their terminal for local police, not sure why.
I checked my hubbies tsa training book (its 4 or 5 years old) and it did say that if there was a "general" threat,(as aposed to an eniment threat) they would try to keep up appearances as if nothing was different.

...on a side note, after he told me they had a part on how to react to a UFO, I scanned the whole book. About 8 inches of it, it had nothing in there for Supervisor in TSA reaction to a ufo. I think he just wanted to get out of remodeling the new bedroom and knew it would keep me busy all day.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Ok, I've got it! I figured out what is going to happen!
Forget about the election, there isn't going to be one... THAT part I am pretty convinced of.
The part I'm fuzzy on is this: What will the catalyst be?
One thing is certain, I'm sure we can rule out a giant creature that comes from the sea and knocks off the the head of Lady Liberty.
Increased (and if accurately recounted, unprecedented) airport security between two specific airports AND on a specific carrier can only mean one thing. Somebody's intelligence indicated a possible event, and attempts were made to deter or apprehend the suspected perpatrator(s). Perhaps only a vague, general description was given.
I'll buy the false flag theory to keep the "W" regime in power, I just think that the various security and counterterrorism agencies are too determined to let lightning strike twice.
In the meantime, if you need me I'll be sitting on the couch sipping a Slusho...

care to make a wager about the election? One of us has to put something in our sig if the other is right?
The only good thing about people that make ridiculous predictions about actual events is you can point out when they are wrong and then they finally lose all credibility. I personally can't wait for 2012 because it's going to be hilarious to see what people come up with!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join