It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Election Fraud in Iowa and NH?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
And so where is the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) during all this?

Watchdog FEC sidelined as elections roll

Four of the six seats on the Federal Election Commission are vacant, with nominations caught up in partisan gridlock in the US Senate. The FEC can still disclose data on elections, but without a quorum, it can't issue regulations and binding opinions or file lawsuits.

"Everyone is running around Iowa and New Hampshire, and no one noticed that the FEC closed for business last week," says Anthony Corrado, a campaign-finance expert at Colby College in Waterville, Maine.

In an election where spending is already on track to exceed $5 billion, even small ambiguities in the law can shift vast sums of money – and prospects for candidates.

Moreover, without FEC action, a new federal ethics law requiring the disclosure of so-called "bundled" contributions, may not take effect in time to influence the 2008 election cycle.

Kinda convenient, huh? Oh you elites are sooooo good.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
reply to post by Synaphai

If more people visit Ron Paul's web site, that certainly quaifies him as the best man for the job. It also proves voter fraud. More visits to his site should correlate directly to more votes than the other candidates. How much more proof do you need.

Ron Paul needs to raise fraud issues. He doesn't come accross as nearly silly enough as is.

That is not how the real world works, more website visits does not correlate to more support in the real world. Most people use the internet sparingly, especially senior citizens. Some decided by other means and already made up their minds, therefore no need to ever seek out a website. Still others are solicited the old fashioned way with television, paper mail, telephone and door to door rallying. Then there is the Ron Paul youth who visit his site over and over and over again, skewing any actual read on individual support he may have through that means by just looking at visit count data.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Due to the large support from the conspiracy crowd (i.e Alex Jones) I have to, sadly, be sceptical when his supporters raise accusations of voting fraud.

Especially when all the sources are from fellow conspiracy sites. I've lost count on how many people have attacked Romney (Who I don't support) for the Mormon Church attitudes before the Civil Rights Act, but Ron Paul has openly attacked it. Let not ignore the newsletter that has just come to light (it's not a smear campaign, his defence is lacking in the replies to it).

Sadly, on ATS, if you make any criticism on Ron Paul you are treated like some sadistic
it's insane...which will no doubt be proven in due time.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

How long I have been telling in this boards that we do not elect our presidents anymore . . .

How long I have said that we have a corporate corrupted government.

How long I have said that while we are still going to the voting booths and cast our ballots and stamp that littler stickers saying I voted the candidates are already pre-selected and done with it.

Yes people needs to understand that we no longer chose the candidates, they are chosen for us.

Our presidents are the choice of the powers that runs behind our corrupted government.

And I am no afraid to say this anywhere I go.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Alexi, thanks for that video. How could the friggin Boston Globe not even list Ron Paul when the guy just broke the all-time fund raising in a 24-hour period record?

This is incredible. No, this is a conspiracy. They are very afraid of RP. But they better be more afraid of what he represents, because it's not going away.

TrueAmerican,
Just wanted to let you know that I actually printed out the results from that video that was posted on page two of this thread showing the Boston.com results clearly in Ron Paul's column with the 86,602 votes in McCain's totals row. I will try to get these scanned and put up on here as soon as I can. I posted my thoughts about this in the other thread but found this one and had to post here as well. But, I do have those copies and I'll try to scan ASAP even though the video clearly shows what I saw this morning, around 8:30am or so....Honest mistake or Voter Fraud, we'll see.....

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
TrueAmerican,
Just wanted to let you know that I actually printed out the results from that video that was posted on page two of this thread showing the Boston.com results clearly in Ron Paul's column with the 86,602 votes in McCain's totals row. I will try to get these scanned and put up on here as soon as I can. I posted my thoughts about this in the other thread but found this one and had to post here as well. But, I do have those copies and I'll try to scan ASAP even though the video clearly shows what I saw this morning, around 8:30am or so....Honest mistake or Voter Fraud, we'll see.....

Yep yep, anything that helps salvage us from these wolves. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Forget Ron Paul, how about this. Clinton won the Primary but she lost the delegates. Obama in the end will get one more Delegate than Clinton.

"In the New Hampshire Democratic primary

CNN estimates:

* Hillary Clinton has won 9 New Hampshire delegates (3 statewide, 6 district-level)

* Barack Obama has won 9 New Hampshire delegates (3 statewide, 6 district-level)

* John Edwards has won 4 New Hampshire delegates (2 statewide, 2 district-level)

* 22 Democratic delegates were at stake in the New Hampshire primary

* There are also 8 Democratic “superdelegates” in New Hampshire. Of those, 2 support Clinton and 3 support Obama, according to a CNN survey."

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There is always the possibility that Paul was just never that popular. You can't start from the position that "I think Paul was a national phenomenon" and then color what you observe with that unproven assumption. Bad form.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

That is not how the real world works, more website visits does not correlate to more support in the real world. Most people use the internet sparingly, especially senior citizens. Some decided by other means and already made up their minds, therefore no need to ever seek out a website. Still others are solicited the old fashioned way with television, paper mail, telephone and door to door rallying. Then there is the Ron Paul youth who visit his site over and over and over again, skewing any actual read on individual support he may have through that means by just looking at visit count data.

It may not necessarily work that way, but it is a clear indicator of a certain trend and development. It's as simple as that. And the claim about the so called "Ron Paul youth" is pretty bold. I don't think it could or has such a massive influence on the overall worldwide rankings of a website, to create such a huge gap as approximately 25000 websites between two presidential candidates, with the one left behind being the supposedly most popular overall.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

LMBO!!!!
This "silly little man" has been elected in Texas as a congressman for MANY years..
This "silly little man" has been in the military.
This "silly little man" has been to med school and is a Dr.
This "silly little man" got more online donations in one day than any other candidate...EVER!!!
This "silly little man" knows more about the constitution than most people know about their own insurance policy!!
This "silly little man" may not be the next president..then again he may be.
But this "silly little man" has started something here..it probably wont end with him but it has sure started there.
Thank GOD for this "silly little man" and other true Americans who want freedom.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

That is one of the problems us Ron Paul fans have..the media (msm) dont want to have Ron PAul out there...even though he has done some pretty awesome things..like the $$$ he has raised.
Also, it is sad that the American public stays so uninformed about the candidates...if they were smart they would check into EVERY candidate before they vote for anyone. SAD SAD to say that the American counts on the msm who are so biased to tell them who is a viable candidate to run this country.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
Remember, Ron Paul is just a silly little man.

If life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are silly little ideas, Ron Paul is the wackiest man I have ever seen.

Originally posted by TheArchAngel
The Ron Paulites think the country should be run from 'teh interweb' so they can sit all day and spam vote buttons in their tinfoil hats.

Do not generalize. I support Ron Paul, but I do not spam polls and as for a tinfoil hat, it should be the non-conspiracy theorists who wear them as they are the majority of individuals I ever hear mention them. Wouldn't a tin-foil hat serve to amplify frequencies anyway?

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder]
Geez guys, can you give teh Ron Paul crap a break for a change? The only people who give a care about him or his platform are few and far in between when you get down to it.

If you do not care to speak about Ron Paul that is fine: that is your right. But do not expect those who do to remain silent for your comfort. If your candidate is being censored or misrepresented I would expect you, for your sake and the sake of your constituents, to stand up against it. That is why the foundation of the Ron Paul movement is so strong. It is not based on individuals sitting at their computers spamming online polls or remaining silent for fear what others may think; it is based on individuals getting out and overcoming obstacles and barriers to spread the good message.

Originally posted by infinite
Especially when all the sources are from fellow conspiracy sites.

I first noticed the accusation of voter fraud from the YouTube video from Seapoidog. I'm still trying to make sense of the chart on the Boston.com website.

Originally posted by infinite
Let not ignore the newsletter that has just come to light

I believe they first came to light in 1996 when Paul ran against Charles Morris.

Paul's newsletters, which date back to 1978 and has been variously titled "Ron Paul's Freedom Report", "Ron Paul Political Report", "The Ron Paul Survival Report", and "The Ron Paul Investment Letter", first became an issue in his 1996 run for Congress against Charles Morris. Morris ran numerous attack ads about Paul's newsletters, which included derogatory comments concerning race and other politicians. Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Good for you my friend. All of my efforts to try and talk to people about Ron Paul and what he stands for seems to be in vain, that is unless we can somehow rise up and fix the problem, but lets face it how likely is that to happen?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexi Humi
If you do not care to speak about Ron Paul that is fine: that is your right. But do not expect those who do to remain silent for your comfort. If your candidate is being censored or misrepresented I would expect you, for your sake and the sake of your constituents, to stand up against it. That is why the foundation of the Ron Paul movement is so strong. It is not based on individuals sitting at their computers spamming online polls or remaining silent for fear what others may think; it is based on individuals getting out and overcoming obstacles and barriers to spread the good message.

WOOHOOO!! Applause, applause!!!

Thank you for saying it how it is.

I'd like to see the table from Boston.com side by side with the video screen capture if somebody has that and can post it here. Does anyone know where they got their numbers from?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LwSiX

Or be like these low lifes,
"Elect Ron Paul or we will abort our baby"

This has to be the lowest sick form of Ron Paul fanaticism I have seen yet.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheArchAngel

Couldn't you find any videos of him eating babies?

You know he was an OBGYN, I'm sure if you dig far enough you can find some missing fetuses..

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I'd like to see the table from Boston.com side by side with the video screen capture if somebody has that and can post it here. Does anyone know where they got their numbers from?

That comparison was already done earlier in the thread and a screen cap is also posted... Scroll up.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have a question:
Are those results from the media (preliminary) or ofiicial (final)

I'm listening The Alex Jones Show and (Red Alert) there seems to be proved evidence of counting misuse.

Let see how RP campain reacts to these unfolding event...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ok...so the election was stolen as I suspected.

What do we do now?

The FEC is irrelevant at this point, they don't exist.

Our politicians will do nothing to change it.

Aside from a revolution I do not see any possible solution.

The problem is not many are motivated enough to get off their couch because they are glued to Jerry Springer or reality television.

What will be the last straw and push the average working (wo)man to the edge?

I don't see it happening anytime soon personally...But then again I tend to lie on the pessimistic side at times.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
What do we do now?

We peacefully continue to raise public awareness of the issue until something gets done?

Haha. I'm pretty over it too, biggie. I really don't know. You ask great questions. Just wish I knew the answers. But I don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join