It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Evidence of Election Fraud in Iowa and NH?

page: 4
44
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerly
reply to post by CoffinFeeder
 


That is one of the problems us Ron Paul fans have..the media (msm) dont want to have Ron PAul out there...


The good thing is people like Jay Leno, and other stations, allow to have him on their show
. That's what you get fox!

For the fraud, that is just bull sh%t. Why would you try and stop him? Why? They all know he is the best candidate because he is a Strict Constitutionalist. So why? Money, power, greed? We are running out of money and power if we keep going this route.

However, I guess the government would get so bad they would force a draft, and make us do whatever necessary to rule the world.

It's not the troops fault. They go in thinking hell yea, I get to protect and serve my country! Then the government authorizes alot of things or forces alot of things in Iraq, or wherever troops are.

I just wonder if they give them shoot to kill orders, whether they are civilians or not, and Court Martial them if they don't.




posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchAngel
This has to be the lowest sick form of Ron Paul fanaticism I have seen yet.


Welcome to humanity
Some people are capable of being insane all on their own. And I don't recall Ron Paul appearing at the beginning or end of that video to say, "I'm Ron Paul and I endorse this message." There seems to be this strange notion that if an individual supports Ron Paul, then every action by this individual is linked to Ron Paul.

"Man jumps off bridge and plummets to death. He was a Ron Paul supporter."

"Man sees mark of the beast on hand, chops it off and cooks it in microwave. Is a Ron Paul supporter."

"Man marries dog. He supports Ron Paul."

It would be humorous were it not so desperate.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Looking at those voting machines : it's much faster, safer, easier to count the votes by hand with no machine. I mean you have to put them one by one in the machine anyway.
Those machines are the pinnacle of uselessness and theft

Here in my country we count votes by hand, I was a vote counter once, it's very safe and fast.In the evening we have the exit polls and by midnight we already have the results. If voting machines ever come here I do not think anybody would be able to stop them.
I mean being against "computers" is being "against progress" ! Very bad thing, nobody wants to "be against progress"..

[edit on 9-1-2008 by pai mei]



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I remember this video :

Ron Paul & Aaron Russo

You must SEE THIS VIDEO !!!

Ron Paul is just TOO SMART and I agree, voting is a LIE and all organized and controlled by the elite.

THE LIE MUST STOP !!!!


R.I.P. Aaron Russo

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Grinder]



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Excellent article over at Rense.com about some of things Ron could do:
Ron Paul - Vote Fraud Victim


The Ron Paul campaign was given millions of dollars to clean out the corruption in the federal government. This will be impossible if vote fraud prevents Ron Paul from winning, despite his wild and growing popularity. Vote fraud is at the center of official corruption and will always prevent investigation and prosecution of those involved in criminal behavior....

...The campaign should now shift gears and announce that vote fraud has clearly destroyed the American political process, as proven by the Collier brothers, by Jim Condit, Bev Harris, Harri Hursti and the Public Broadcasting System and by many others....

...Ron Paul should announce that fair elections cannot be held until it is proven that the vote counting process is honest and trustworthy. The best weapon his campaign has in the 2006 PBS program, "Hacking Democracy." Bev Harris' ongoing work at Blackboxvoting.org can be revealed to millions of Americans now, with the millions of dollars entrusted to the Ron Paul Revolution. The two Ohio election officials recently sentenced to prison for the 2004 vote fraud were exposed by Blackboxvoting's great work, which can be seen in the PBS program....


I think at this point, the courts would have to look seriously at this, because there is more than ample justification for such moves, and others in that article. There IS evidence, and if nothing else, that our voting system is insecure, and not fit to be deciding ones of the most powerful positions in the world. Changes are needed.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LwSiX
 


In our nation, the history classes has become the worst nightmare of young grade schools students, is a reason why, so our nation's young do not put one and one together and realize that is very easy to point out when in the last 100 years of history our nation stop been for we the people and became the exclusive property of we the private interest soon to become foreign interest.


American people are not longer the owners of this nation but we are just renting space in this nation and our dues will be pay in time or else the president is nothing more than a resident manager.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexi Humi

Originally posted by TheArchAngel
This has to be the lowest sick form of Ron Paul fanaticism I have seen yet.


Welcome to humanity
Some people are capable of being insane all on their own. And I don't recall Ron Paul appearing at the beginning or end of that video to say, "I'm Ron Paul and I endorse this message." There seems to be this strange notion that if an individual supports Ron Paul, then every action by this individual is linked to Ron Paul.

"Man jumps off bridge and plummets to death. He was a Ron Paul supporter."

"Man sees mark of the beast on hand, chops it off and cooks it in microwave. Is a Ron Paul supporter."

"Man marries dog. He supports Ron Paul."

It would be humorous were it not so desperate.


His supporters are horrendous but he is even worse, read this.
www.tnr.com...

"a special issue of the Ron Paul Political Report, published in June 1992, dedicated to explaining the Los Angeles riots of that year. "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks three days after rioting began," "

or this snippet,

"Martin Luther King Jr. earned special ire from Paul's newsletters, which attacked the civil rights leader frequently, often to justify opposition to the federal holiday named after him. ("What an infamy Ronald Reagan approved it!" one newsletter complained in 1990. "We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day.") In the early 1990s, a newsletter attacked the "X-Rated Martin Luther King" as a "world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours," "seduced underage girls and boys," and "made a pass at" fellow civil rights leader Ralph Abernathy. One newsletter ridiculed black activists who wanted to rename New York City after King, suggesting that "Welfaria," "Zooville," "Rapetown," "Dirtburg," and "Lazyopolis" were better alternatives. "

"In other words, Paul's campaign wants to depict its candidate as a naïve, absentee overseer, with minimal knowledge of what his underlings were doing on his behalf. This portrayal might be more believable if extremist views had cropped up in the newsletters only sporadically--or if the newsletters had just been published for a short time. But it is difficult to imagine how Paul could allow material consistently saturated in racism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, and conspiracy-mongering to be printed under his name for so long if he did not share these views. In that respect, whether or not Paul personally wrote the most offensive passages is almost beside the point. If he disagreed with what was being written under his name, you would think that at some point--over the course of decades--he would have done something about it."

It seems the man Ron Paul has even more nasty issues than even his supporters can come up with.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You know, I am sitting here reporting on voting fraud, and this guy is sitting here hijacking the thread on personal rants against Ron Paul. One or two, ok, but this is getting ridiculous. Can we get this back on track please.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
You know, I am sitting here reporting on voting fraud, and this guy is sitting here hijacking the thread on personal rants against Ron Paul. One or two, ok, but this is getting ridiculous. Can we get this back on track please.


Nobody cares about the post I made about Obama actually winning the most delegates in NH over Clinton even though he had the least votes of the two. That in indisputable voter fraud by the system.

Ron Paul don't have a chance to win, did not win anything and have it taken from him, so it is a way lower level of consequence. Further he does not deserve to win anything because he is a man who makes judgements based on hate which is proven through his publications.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchAngel
Nobody cares about the post I made about Obama actually winning the most delegates in NH over Clinton even though he had the least votes of the two. That in indisputable voter fraud by the system.

Ron Paul don't have a chance to win, did not win anything and have it taken from him, so it is a way lower level of consequence. Further he does not deserve to win anything because he is a man who makes judgements based on hate which is proven through his publications.


Ok. I am sorry if I did not respond to your post. Maybe I need to. But quite frankly, I have been busting my ass all day to compile information as it becomes available on this story. I am sorry if I overlooked it.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think that this discussion needs to move past being just about Ron Paul. Looking at some of the fine pieces of evidence brought to our attention by TrueAmerican and others, it seems pretty clear that an official investigation needs to be launched, preferably not by the government, I mean haven't they lied to you enough already? I talk with Americans all day, get too much american TV, and this site is mostly american, so I can see what is happening down there in a less biased view, and I have to say America has fallen from where it used to be and things like this are the exact reason why.

Even in 2001, their was evidence of voter and election fraud, one article I found is from the BBC and if I remember correctly, the reporter Greg Palast was contacted by an American news agency, ABC I think, correct me if I'm wrong, and gave his permission to follow up the story. A while later, he had seen no news of this and contacted them, and their reply was that they contacted Jeb Bush's people and they said there was nothing to that story, so it was dropped.

It happened then, It can and will happen now, so please let's move past the Ron Paul issue dominating this thread and focus on the important issues.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
my reply from a newer thread of the same thing:

I dont know what people are talking about "not counting any" of ron pauls votes, or saying "they were reporting he got 0" because I was watching the counting live on the news and they say he got 9%. How is that not counting ? It sounds reasonable , it was just about tied with Guliani for 3rd or 4th place. Thats not bad. . . Especially considering the 'winners' only got around 30 percent so a diff of 1/10 versus 3/10 is not that big a difference. HE still has a chance. Anyone?



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican
 


The YouTube video has been removed by the user (apparently).



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by LwSiX
 


In our nation, the history classes has become the worst nightmare of young grade schools students, is a reason why, so our nation's young do not put one and one together and realize that is very easy to point out when in the last 100 years of history our nation stop been for we the people and became the exclusive property of we the private interest soon to become foreign interest.


American people are not longer the owners of this nation but we are just renting space in this nation and our dues will be pay in time or else the president is nothing more than a resident manager.


if youre in grade school too, its a damn shame because i have a very hard time understanding your post..the grammar is so bad i really do not see 'whats is your point be'? try some proof reading. thanks



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
These are some very serious allegations!

If you have hard proof of election fraud during the election primary I urge you to contact the attorney general for the state of New Hampshire. see link below. You better have proof!

doj.nh.gov...

If this is just wishful thinking on your part, or just from reading someone else's wishful thinking you could be in very deep doo-doo.

If your are
A Flatlander - stay out of it!
If you are a transplant to NH and did not vote stay out of it!
If you do not live in NH for more than 12 months out of the year stay
out of it!
You know who you are!

LIVE FREE OR DIE

Born and raised in NH



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
you lost, take your lumps and go lick your wounds. Not howl like a baby who can't get his favorite blankie on demand.


I'm not sure that ATS is a place to constantly ridicule the other guy's ideas. That is very cruel. You may not mean to, but you're coming across as someone who won't allow a discussion about vote rigging, and who are you to prevent or tamper with a discussion?

I'm not pulling for Ron Paul myself, but his people have the right to support him and his ideas, and they also have the right to sense an impropriety and to discuss it here.

I always feel suspicious of perpetual debunkers.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's funny that everywhere I go ic Ron Paul bumper stickers, Ron paul banners on highways, Ron paul signs, everybody I talk to is for Ron Paul etc and some people still think that Ron Paul has no chance. Well he dosen't when there is fraud involved! Otherwise he shoudl be way ahead of everybody else, because lets face it Ron paul is for a good cause and everybody that supports him is well educated enough to know that none of the other people running will do more than Bush has done, which is nothing! I think if Mccain or Clinton were to win, our country would be doomed and that is a fact!



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany
 


Well Mr. English major, it seems that you fail to educate yourself on the cultural background of ATS.

If that post is all you have to offer I will rest my case.


Perhaps you may find in other Forums people in the same language elite as you obviously consider yourself to be.

By any means do not let poor old me offend your delicate perfect English major senses.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchAngel
reply to post by LwSiX
 


Or be like these low lifes,
"Elect Ron Paul or we will abort our baby"

This has to be the lowest sick form of Ron Paul fanaticism I have seen yet.

www.youtube.com...


Do you have no sense of humor? Can't you see that no real woman is lying on that table? This was a humor-based political-comment made by someone. This video is NOT serious in any way.

This video, however, is like you. Trying to make RP look like a "kook" by "nutzo" supporters.

You've just shown to me that you are either an agent for the NWO, or highly, HIGHLY unintelligent. I think I'll just block your replies from now on, since they are just random dribble.



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Originally posted by TheArchAngel
reply to post by LwSiX
 


Or be like these low lifes,
"Elect Ron Paul or we will abort our baby"

This has to be the lowest sick form of Ron Paul fanaticism I have seen yet.

www.youtube.com...


Do you have no sense of humor? Can't you see that no real woman is lying on that table? This was a humor-based political-comment made by someone. This video is NOT serious in any way.

This video, however, is like you. Trying to make RP look like a "kook" by "nutzo" supporters.

You've just shown to me that you are either an agent for the NWO, or highly, HIGHLY unintelligent. I think I'll just block your replies from now on, since they are just random dribble.


The fact that you, apparently a RP supporter, replied to defend that garbage proves my point.
No response about his multiple decades worth of publishings concerning bigotry and other hateful things he has associated himself with though?
Typical.



new topics

top topics



 
44
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join