It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all UFO Experiencers...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hi there jpm1602,

Oh,I'm still the 'sweetie' I always was.

I just sort of got sucked into my own thread about spontaneous past-life memory ... but I've still been here. Sheesh!!! it's been a while ... last time we spoke you had man-flu.

Who do you think the men in the corner were ? I had a similar thing when I was 3 yrs old ... man standing at the bedroom door (solid as you and me ... I'm assuming you are solid)??? lol ... asked me if I was alright and walked away. Years later I discovered the guy was an uncle who'd died before I was born !

(Sorry Beamish ... back on topic), after I wrote the threads about my abduction I actually started to remember quite a few things that I'd forgotten ... about being visited in the past (since childhood in fact), it certainly helped me to understand a few things more clearly ... that's why I think the vibration thing brings it to the fore ... sort of flicks a switch so to speak.

Did you ever read the thread that Skyfloating started, asking people to come up with ways to 'call' a UFO. Might sound crazy but there were some pretty good techniques put forward ... could be worth a look-see.

I think it was called 'The ET Manual' or something like that

Woody.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey Woody,
Still solid at 44, not as solid as I was in my twenties and thirtees when I could still bench 250 to 300 alas. I had the adenovirus, finally correctly diagnosed. It was not a pleasant experience but the silver lining is I lost 22 lbs LOL. Down to cruising wt. 195. Haven't seen that since college days/daze. The men were indeed solid and had clothing on circa the 20's or 30's. It really is a wonder I'm alive today. Incredibly bad asthma as a babe I grew out of around 6, the fire dept had to come for me a half dozen times to put me in an oxygen tent. My brother saved my life more than once puffing air into my lungs at the door waiting for the truck. Choked on a plastic bird from a mobile that my mother plucked out of my throat after having a voice tell her to go check on me. Had my dad pull me out of the way of a drunk driver who blew a light at 9. All I saw was chevy van grill, then my shoulder hurt. (From getting the beejeebees janked out of it) I feel I am here for a reason, some of those reasons I think I've met, some not.
Why those men were there, if indeed real, I got the feeling they were angels deciding my fate to roll over into another life or continue on.
Just a hypothesis. I felt no fear of them.
It's not cool to turn blue from anoxia.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I started a thread like this not too long ago...becaues in my 30+years, I have never seen a UFO....absolutely nothing that even made me go...hmmmm.

I DO believe there is other life out there....I DO look to the skys all the time....I DO take pictures all the time.

But im not one of the lucky ones who has gotten to see something - anything.

So, you are not alone. Just keep hoping and looking....thats what Im doing!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Would you mind answering a few questions about yourself in this thread? I have a strong interest in those who just had this sort of thing happen out of the blue (or seemingly so).

?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
I have a theory that when we undergo some form of trauma (psychological or physical), that really tests us ... and I mean REALLY tests us ... that our personal vibration changes frequency ... and this altered frequency not only makes us more perceptive to things that normally go unnoticed ... but also make it easier for 'beings' from elsewhere to communicate with us.

This is interesting... I've recently been leaning more and more towards this possibility.

The brain may act as a receiver, and all we have to do is tune in to a particular channel to see these entities, whatever they are... aliens, interdimensionals, who knows. String theory can lend some support to this when you consider the possibility of a multiverse.

There seems to be a connection between spirits, aliens, shamanic experiences, and even old mythical creatures such as fairies (which were often said to abduct children and people just as our modern aliens).

When we encounter these beings, our mind might also replace certain experiences with something that we recognize. We are limited by the laws of association, so what happens when we experience something completely outside of our common perceptions? Perhaps we can't see these entities so our mind associates a modern archetype to it... such as aliens.

Perhaps we shouldn't look up, but within.

[edit on 1/8/2008 by Kruel]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

In regards to those scoop marks; just remember what I said about false or implanted memories.

I have one on my right shin and used to believe it was from an injury as well.
Bu then I read somewhere about when some people get these scoop marks, they are also cauterized and have a shine to them but are sensitive to the touch.

Since I heard that I also now remember receiving one on the top of my right hand also.
(Perhaps the so-called biblical mark of the beast?.......or your DNA for cloning etc.)

Here's a link to what they look like after they've healed years later.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
I noted that many, many people who see UFOs often spend an inordinate amount of time looking for them. In fact some would call these people obsessed. The consuming nature of the subject and it's mechanics for manifestation, I lean towards seeing as a 2 way street. My experiences have shown me (time and again) and others that these "beings" and their "craft" depend on us to manifest. By that I mean that in order to perceive them, one has to spend an inordinate amount of time truly looking.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that I find it difficult in finding any faults in this theory.... My own theories (also based on my personal experiences) lead me to believe that the "chance factor" gets pushed aside with the more relative time spent looking. They say chance favors the prepared person, and in my case the percentage ratio is about 2 in every 100 hours of searching (on average). Now of course in my case, there were some nights of multiple sightings that lasted thruout the week, and then spells where nothing happened for months. Meanwhile I was still diligent in spending several to many hours a day and night searching. And as jritzmann spelled out, the more time spent, the better educated one becomes in the identification process. I can recall one particular night while on the phone with the MUFON Norcal Director Ruben Uriarte, I had one hand holding the phone and the other on the camcorders tripod following what I thought was a satellite. It met up with what appeared to be another satellite in it's path, both stopped and the original "object" then shot off at a 90* degree trajectory away. The other "object" then continued on it's primary trajectory path. I think it's safe to say, that neither one of them were satellites, as to what they were, no clue... My point here is, I had thought that I knew what all objects looked like (especially satellites) and behaved, but I was very wrong obviously. So I shoot and record almost everything and then do my frame by frame analysis at a later time. And yes, about 97% of what I see and/or capture ends up falling into the "explainable category".. But it's that 3% area that keeps me searching...

But one thought that I've always theorized about was the concept that we don't know what form of timeframe or schedule "they" are on or using... SO that is part of the "X" factor that of course no one has control over. Hence the "chance favors the prepared person" scenario (or as jritzmann said, the more inordinate amount of time truly looking...). And believe me when I say I've tried to trace any and all events that I felt might also be included in any of my event phenomena scenarios (IE: geological, geo-political, meteorological, and everything else in-between) trying to find any type of pattern the sighting might fall under.

The loss of friends and family.. yep... experienced it. Thank goodness my dog doesn't care one way or another that I'm still searching... all he knows is that his master is outside with him... probably in his mind it's great "quality time"!

So.. there's my 2cents into the ring

Johnny

[edit on 8-1-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi Beamish,

The reason why you haven't seen a UFO after years of research is most likely because you have not been looking for them in the right way.

As is clearly explained and filmed in UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied, Zetan spacecraft - both the probes and the manned ships - are usually unseen to the naked eye. In the industry, this is referred to as optically invisibility.

One can look at the day and night sky over a major city for years, with an abundance of spacecraft flying overhead - some of which may be US black project ships - and not see a UFO even once, simply because they are cloaked.

So...

If you want to see a lot more UFO's, or even one for that matter, you simply have to invest in some infrared night vision equipment, preferably attached to a video camera.

In regard to the second inquiry in your OP, the Reticulans choose their victims very carefully. They usually don't go after athletes or people who are heavily armed and trained in how to fight. No "Rambo types." Those pose a bad risk. The aliens tend to target the young college girl coming home on a long, deserted road for spring break, the middle-aged and out of shape couple traveling at night, those who are oblivious to the alien kidnapping problem and who fall asleep in front of an open window. People like that.

Be sure to upload the film record of your "hits" in ATS. Many here will love to see that.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It all comes down to states of consciousness. I know you already put up some limitations for us all to dodge around like:

What I’m not hoping for are the vague, “vibrational, dimensional, higher light” answers, unless you can back them up with solid theory, a seriously convincing argument and plain straight forward explanation.

But in this specific area might actually be where you need look.

I am a science illustrator, among other subjects. I was working with NASA and SETI and coming from an event with them when my wife and I saw my first tangible solid UFO where it should not have been. Since then I and my wife and friends all have had sightings, and I one possible encounter with a Gray.

In dimensional physics and the study of human awareness just starting in formal science now, even spanning written word and culture, there is much discussed in how our perception is to a large part determined on how we think and believe.

A study in cognition and perception is a good foundation to look initially, but the touchy-feely things I sense you are cringing about have vast experiential and insightful data also. I would guess your resistance to this (although just a piece of the puzzle) gives an indication of areas of yourself you have not been willing to accept. It might help broaden your bandwidth to include Spiritual with UFO and Alien experience.

Imagine our being is like a radio crystal transceiver. Locked on a small set of frequencies you will maybe find is not much different than the experiences of others also on those stations.

Try moving the dial outside of your norm. What we are finding in experiencers and in the sciences is that the structures and boundaries of what you might call your reality are much more fluid and expansive than we have ever thought. We might be in a multiverse where a centimeter difference in a wavelength might be all that separates us from a whole new dimension or universe here within our world all the time.

Ghosts might be on near but outside and lower frequencies we can connect to, or EM and other natural effects can give us connect. It is said ghosts are passed souls who are stuck or have insufficient energies to get on with their advancement. Stuck on a tween station, not here, not there. Some people are good at connecting to them, and still others can lend their energy to help them make the necessary changes to advance. Ghosts, UFOs and Aliens are quite associated too, strangely enough.

I am sensing with intellectual, philosophical and experiential that all we see here is a single radio station on a infinite dial. A narrow point on an endless line of many lines, woven and knotted yet flowing and alive. There have always been, and will always be bleed-overs from other stations as well as those on the high band of our own stations that travel here from other stars. What would happen when the frequency of one strand crosses another? Moth Man walks in?

Aliens, UFO, Ghosts and similar phenomena happen at the edges of reason. They cannot in many cases be understood by conventional means. We are a young waking species. Don't be dismayed at not having your own experience. You will. You are taking steps now to widen your bandwidth, assuming your note is not anything but what you are truly feeling.

What you will find when you do finally experience something like we are all talking on ATS about is that you have been behind a wall of perception. When the door is finally open, for many, they "explain" it off. Rationalizing it away. Many deliberately forget in order to protect their sanity or classify the events as only a dream or bad random flashback from drugs in the 60's.

Actually we all have the same potentials, just in different combinations, and some are predisposed to seeing over the fence, or open to more possibilities. That's why children see so much more. Their "description" of the world is not yet filled with the imposed boundaries of society and so-called sane people. Those boundaries are actually fear-based limitations that are less real than the actual reality they are born to.

Fear is passed on to others and essentially is the substance of the walls (limitations and fears) we perceive. We only need enough fear to be aware. (BeWare). The rest is like the drugs we are addicted to. We do too much and get stuck in them.

I would bet, you are about to experience the open ended existence of reality first hand. Your fear will be the con-trail behind you, but no longer the wall in front of you.

High Vibes my friend!

ZG

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

I don't agree that most who see UFOs spend an inordinate amount of time searching or hunting for them. Sure, that may happen, but most experiencers see them without effort and at the least expected moments. I'm basing that on my personal experience and those whom I have found to be sincere in their accounts.

I definitely agree, though, that people should be careful what they wish for. It's a difficult path and can lead to distraction and obssession. And in the end, it won't answer the truly big questions about life, death or the hereafter.

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
(jritzmann); Ask away ... it might even help me fit a few more pieces into the puzzle thatis 'Me'.

(Kruel); Your post really struck a chord ... I've often thought these things myself e.g; Spirit-guides & Guardian-Angels etc. being one and the same depending on your outlook. Personally, it certainly seems to be a case of ... the more I learn ... the more everything seems to be linked in some way.

Faeries abducting children, ahhh ! (quick flood of nostalgia and longing for my more bohemian days).
The best poem ever is 'The Stolen Child' by Yeates (brings a tear to my eye and a lump to my throat); Sorry I don't have a link but read this in your head, with a soft Irish lilt for best effect.

Could this be an account of an 'alien abduction' that Yeates himself experienced as a child ??? Or just the fantasy of a romantic Irish poet ???

'Where dips the rocky highland, of Sleuth Wood in the lake.
There lies a leafy island, where flapping herons wake,
There we've hid our faery vats full of berries ... and of reddest cherries.
Come away, O human child, to the woods and waters wild.
With a faery hand in hand.
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.

Where the wave of moonlight glosses the dim grey sands with light,
Far off by farthest Rosses we foot it all the night, weaving olden dances, Mingling hands and mingling glances 'til the moon has taken flight.
Come away, O stolen child, to the woods and waters wild.
For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand.

Where the wandering water gushes from the hills above Glen-Car, in pools among the rushes that scarce could bathe a star.
We seek for slumbering trout and whispering in their ears ... we give them evil dreams,
Leaning softly out from ferns, that drop their tears on the young streams.
Come away, O stolen child, to the woods and waters wild.
For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand.

Away with us he's going ... the solomn-eyed.
He'll hear no more the lowing of calves on the warm hillside,
Or the kettle on the hob sing into his breast nor see the brown mice bob round the oatmeal chest.
For he comes ... the human child, to the woods and waters wild.
For the worlds more full of weeping than he can understand.

Woody

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Johnny,
Join the breakfast club. As in really early morning b'fast club. We know what we've seen. Keep looking up.

Banner at St. Edward HS wrestling champions for decades, "The more we practice, the luckier we get".

[edit on 8-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Hey, Kruel, should have read your post and saved some time. (we probably where writing at the same time).

I would agree with much of this. My own and others experiences also corroborate this.

Beemish, pay close attention! We are adding energy to your crystal set. You will soon be on BROADBAND!

Maybe like remote healing we can all ask for Beamish to have a sign. Nothing horrifying, but a collective gift of our certainty made to him.

An alien consciousness might intercept and deliver the message.
Laughing, but serious.

I'm not so far geographically from him. I'll keep an eye out!

Watch when thousands of ATS people send a mother ship over him.

Don't laugh just yet, but keep the depends handy

ZG

I cant stop laughing, but are very serious.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
CHANCE is all I can say in my own experiences:

First time 1969 while I was playing basketball with friends about 10 at night, something caught the attention of one of us, then all of us stood staring off into dark space at this object slowly drifting across the night sky, it was a long cigar shaped craft with lights. Keep in mind this is 1969 so I can safely assume it wasnt a plimp not in 1969 or in this neck of the woods. Maybe a balloon but it was so long in shape and it was to slow for an airplane, we were stunned and none of us ever talked of it, just unbelievable, chalk it up to chance, shortly there after my Dad died of drinking himself to death.

The second was my experience on the deserted highway, somewhere in Alabama or Tennessee and my mind was on my mom dying of cancer, so this was chance, shortly there after my mom died:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The third was in 2005 while visiting friends in Egypt and staying in a place called El Ein Sukhna on the Red Sea, we were looking up in the night sky by chance about 11 pm and a strange star with a bright light shot over from north to south very fast and at the moment it was happening we thought it was a shooting star, until it's trajectory took a little bend???, this was chance, shortly there after my closest Egyptian friend died, but from natural causes.

Wow, I dont like to put my UFO experiences in chronological order, because it seems death follows, this is eery, remind me to not take chances, because I dont like the after affects.
gwhint

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have to say that I totally agree with jritzman, and yet I am am somewhat suprised by his admission. I had pegged you for a skeptic because of the fine combed tooth you use to analyze photo / video with! But you are an experiencer? I had no idea.

I agree with your analogy. The more one seeks and KNOWS, the more these things present themselves to you.

For example, prior to my 30th birthday, I had only had one sighting of a UFO, and that was when I was around 8-9 years old. Around 30 years of age, for reasons unknown to me, I became highly fascinated in the subject. I read everything I could get my hands on regarding the subject, bought every video and DVD I could get my hands on.

THEN, I started LOOKING for them. For about a two year period, EVERY night, I would climb up on my roof, and spend a couple of hours looking up into the sky with a set of high powered binoculars. I also had a laser which I would flash up into the night sky in pulses, hoping to get some sort of a flash back from something. I would also say out loud in my mind, "I am looking to make contact and interact with you, please respond."

For the longest time...I saw nothing.

Then, what seemed like after several months of this, I got my first sighting. I would see a quick, bright flash or two in one section of the sky. It looked almost like a mini-explosion high up in the atmosphere. Then I would see something dart out of the explosion. It often appeared to be a white, yellow, or orange colored light.

Since these early days, I have had too many sightings to even count, both night time AND daytime (although the daytime sightings are much fewer and farther between). If I spend several nights outside intensely looking, and calling within my mind, I can almost always see one, and they will respond to the things I project with my mind from time to time. For instance, I have asked for them to flash brightly directly over my position a certain number of times, and they have done exactly that.

Before any of the cynics scream, "Where's your video?", let me say that the vast majority of these craft I see are WAY out there. I have only had maybe 2 or 3 of them zoom up close to me (within 8-10,000ft).

I have not had any direct contact with the beings piloting these craft yet, but I'm certain that with enough diligence and focus that I might be able to. I'm pretty certain that they have recieved and responded to my thoughts on occassion.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

I agree its purely a chance thing, I have seen maybe more than 1/2 dozen "ufo's", in my days, a couple-3 were for sure military vehicles, they were bright points of light, always moving from se to nw at a high rate of speed and usually about an hr after sunset. Groom lake is about 120 miles to the south east.

One was a large black triangle moving silently over the mtns of central cal., another was just a dark region blocking out the stars as it passed over.
One was a lone cloud, on a cloud less day, that seemed to move against the wind. In the summer here there can be weeks with no clouds none at all, and here's this lone yellowish grey small cloud, im the middle of a sea of clear blue sky, only a few hundred feet up.
The one thing I have seen that I just dont know about was a red "orb".
About 15 years ago, late in the afternoon on a very hot july day, and my now ex wife and some friends and thier kids and I were hanging out in our little above ground pool trying to get away from the 110 deg heat.
From my back yard there was a good unbroken view to the south, no big buildings or very tall trees for quite some distance.

My friend Paul saw it first, a small red shiny/glowing orb or sphere, hanging in the air some distance to the south of us. Paul came over to me and pointed it out, "dude look at that", "is that a ballon?". We both checked it out for a couple of seconds,"yah I think its a mylar ballon" I replied, and we went about our business.

A few minutes later I noticed it was still in the same area and altitude
, but moving ever so slowly. I called paul over and we watched it move for the next several minutes, it almost shimmered, but at the time I just assumed that it was from the heat.

One thing about here when its hot it is dead still, no winds at all some times and it was one of those days, yet this thing was slowly moving horizontally and not rising, keeping an altitude of about 250'-300'.
I had to go check the BBQ and Paul went and got the girls to check it out, but it was gone.

For all of these years I've been trying to tell myself that it was a mylar ballon, maybe being weighed down by something just heavy enough to keep from rising any higher.
Until I saw a video clip of a red glowing orb a few months ago, and now I'm not sure it was a ballon.

I think I have seen more than my share of odd things in the sky, because I have lead a very active outdoor oriented life.And I have always been some what of a sky gazer. If your out just being observant then your chances of seeing something are greater.
Here is a list not ufo's but of "oddities" in the sky I have witnessed,
During the clinton impeachment hearings, while out on a ride, 3 pave low helicopters were flying just above the power lines following a canal. They were a very dark charcol grey and devoid of any markings or numbers.
This canal snakes it way through town, and as they approched you could tell they were following the canal, after they passed it was obvious they were following the canal as it makes a large sweeping bend just downstream from where i was at.

At that point I noided out, a classic ATS jumping to a conclusion, and the words "COUP"
went through my head, as the local ANG base is about 10 miles away on that very canal. After they disappeared in the distance, I waited tensley for the impending explosions at the air base as special forces took it. WHAT AN IDIOT I WAS FOR THOSE FEW MINUTES
. Well as we all know there wasnt a coup.

About a couple of months later a reporter for one of the local news shows was doing a report about a rash of "black helicopter" sightings in the area. After seeing his little piece I called him and related my story, we met and had a really good discussion on the phenomenon. He had gathered accounts from more than several local residents who had seen black helis in the area.

About half of them he said he was able to determine they were LE helis and not black at all, but my sighting and couple others were very good, he said. One other witness had seen 2 pave lows the same week I did, and another identified it by a picture. He said he was going to do a follow up and we spoke again a few weeks later, and he had collected some more eyewitness's.
The interesting thing is I dont think his follow up piece got put on.
Then he left broadcasting, he was an national award wining journalist too, for a pr job.

Sorry got side tracked,

While riding in a very remote mtn region of northern cal, we were on top of a ridge at about 6500' when a single black F-5 with no markings came flying down the canyon just a little below us, as he approched one of my friends waved his arms and we got a wing wag as he passed by just a few hundred feet away, he was so close we cold see him turn his head towards us. He then turned north and follwed another cayon away from anything.

A B1B flying low and fast over the mtns of socal, and a B2 skimming the ground out in the desert.

A F86 being chased by a MIG 17 through a canyon in the high sierra, they were dogfighting. I was told they were local private collectors.

A SR71 flew over my house one time, they had to make an emergency landing at the ANG base.

Saw an airliner fall out of the sky and crash in so cal in 86.

A couple of really big fire ball meteors, really big with sound and trail and all.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Hey, Kruel, should have read your post and saved some time. (we probably where writing at the same time).

Lol, it's all good. You explained it better anyway. Star for the effort.
Also it's nice to know others are coming to the same conclusions.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
My expirience was no flight of fantasy however I am assured it was not human it zoomed above our neighborhoods and zipped off it was at a point atleast 50 feet close to the ground I was not scared at all I was excited I think this one was in october I have no proof whats so ever though I was too stunned to grab a camera I felt like I was being watched when I saw another craft like this days later if I remmember it was a triangle how cool was that to see not once but twice cool thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I've seen only one UFO close up and I was only four years old at the time so my memory is quite cloudy on the particulars of the event. It was a large triangle outside my parents' house at night. It may have been there specifically for me. I really don't know.

The other two times were in recent years and they were much farther away. These two events I only saw because I'm so interested in UFOs that I made it a habit to look up every time I go outside. I don't really think these events had any real "connection" to me. The first was triad of independently moving lights that did a 180 degree turn, moved towards each other, and then independently shot "up" as in out of the earth's atmosphere. I saw this event with two other people. One of whom apparently thinks there was nothing strange about the event. The second was a silver ball zipping back and forth through what many people term "chemtrails".

I haven't seen any actual ETs per-se, but twice in the last year I saw two absolutely strange "things" in my house. The first was on my ceiling as I woke up. It was a grey smoking looking circle that slowly moved towards me (while still on the ceiling) and then disappeared. This one didn't scare me because at first I thought it was just a giant spider and I don't have any fear of spiders or other animals, but then I realized it wasn't anything of the sort. The second happened a few months later as I woke up from a 10 minute nap at night and I saw what I can only describe as looking like a translucent blob of boiling water. It was hovering over my stairs and then disappeared much like the first thing. This thing scared me like a burglar would. I thought for sure when I saw it it was going to do something to me, but it went away.

You now know as much as I do about it.

I can only guess as to what it means. I do think I'm being observed for some reason, but thats as much of an answer as I can figure out.

The UFO/ET conspiracy is about as strange as you can get. It makes as much sense to me as the reasons we exist in the first place. The same category of enigma. However I know its real and its just something I've accepted as part of my life.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Frith]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Why are you trying to see these things? The outcome and aftermath is very depressing rather than enlightening.

I saw a craft and it brought me nothing but depression. I wish I had waved or something instead of staring at it like a moron with a pizza bag in my arms. I feel like I blew my ticket out of here.

To answer the question of whether people are 'sought out' for obvious revealings I am not sure. I will say that I was not expecting to see a 'ufo' craft on that pizza delivery run and when I squinted and made it obvious I was looking at the craft it shot away. I don't know if it was coincidence that it departed right as I was making an attempt to focus on the crafts details but it made me wonder if the experience was intentional and that they were in fact looking back at me.

Maybe there will be a follow up encounter and that was just the initial icebreaker. I did want to cry and was overwhelmed by emotion from the experience, I think I failed the test.

The world we live in seems like a lie to me anymore and I don't understand why people work for goals that are trivial in light of the existence of 'UFO' technology.

PS
I can identify the make and model of most cars by just their tail lights at night, I did not mistake or misinterpret what I was looking at in the sky that day. It wasn't even dark out yet. The technology is real and exists, hands down.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by Spoodily]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join