It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recollections as a victim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Oh yeah, the guy who I met who was 'boss of the army' but actually turned out to be boss of SOCOM is Michael Jeffrey, who is currently the Governor General of Australia.

At least that is who I think it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Horrible story, if true.

The only bit i can support is the covering up inside of prestigious private schools. I went to one myself here in NSW and some of the kids that went there were the definition of jailbait and yet they got away with things that are horrible simply because the school didn't want it getting out (e.g. police intervention) and tarnishing their image.

Keep posting mate and i'll keep reading.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
*sigh* If you're writing this to make it sound authentic, you're doing a good job.

This stuff is real... Mind control that is

By specific types of mind control and sexual/ritualistic abuse or torture, mind control is entirely possible, and has in fact been perfected. These sickos are in alot of the highest political and military offices, almost all of them are pedophiles and murderers, plenty of them are satanists.

By scarring the brainstem, photographic memory is possible. I hope that fact helps explain something to you.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

And this is where we call shenanigans on the story. Your father would not have had a single friend among Neo-Nazis. He married someone outside of his race, and had a mixed-race child. They would have considered him a race traitor. This story is complete bunk.

... Shows how much you know. The Nazis took monumental expeditions to Tibet and India to research the ARYAN bloodline to which they believed they were descended.

Aryan blood = ancient Indian ancestry.

Does the OP mean to say that they're Native American or really Indian?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Yeah my mother is Indian bloodline, as in from India, with blue eyes running through the family (her side).

I promise my whole story is true from my perspective.

I remember when my dad was dying and he had two friends over who both worked with the CIA that they were against the government and the bad things they do, even though they worked for them.

One thing they also constantly said was, "We always lied to the Americans." and would laugh about it.

Apparantly, because I 'killed' my dad I am now the boss of some thing or other. I don't get it yet.

It was then that I was told speed is my activator, and to try it I might like it.

One of his friends had some speed with him at the time, and I asked if I could try some, and my dad wouldn't let them give me any as he said, "He will probably kill us and be able to with what he knows!" and I was like but I know nothing.

My dads friend was saying to me, "Your father never raped you, you know that, he was doing all he could for you, if he didn't they would have killed him and put you in a foster home and you would have had no chance."

I was just like, "But my dad never raped me."

Then I kept getting told speed is my activator and to try it one day, but only in small amounts.

Oh yeah, the current Governor General of Australia is a Freemason, and he has used government buildings for official Freemasonry gatherings.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Also they all said they were Nazis, and I said but the Nazis were bad, they killed heaps of innocent people, and they'd laugh and say, "They just did it wrong, everyone makes mistakes, we just have to do it right."

And I would ask why and they would say, "Because the Jews killed Jesus!" and I would say no they didn't, it was the Romans.

To which they were like, damn he's right. It's got to be him, give it to him.

It still is very very hard to comprehend as they didn't tell me anything, I was just listening to their conversations and being asked for input on topics I have a very limited understanding of.

They also told me that they don't necessarily believe in God, they believe in the Sun, as without the sun then we have nothing, they give thanks for it rising every day as it keeps the plants and animals and everything going in order.

I said but I believe in something bigger than that who created the Sun, and I believe in God.

They tried to convince me otherwise but I couldn't be swayed.

They then 'converted' if you will to my way of thinking and started reading Revelation in the Bible, well the one who worked for ASIS and said that ESP and all that stuff exists did.

This was after they extensively tried to persuade me to believe in karma when I said I don't believe you can get rewarded for being bad then good, you have to be good all the time.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by aussiejoe
I once made a website attacking my school which appeared extremely violent in nature, but it wasn't, it was just exposing the truth of what happens there, and the media misrepresented the context of what I wrote. I am not a violent person by nature. The woman at the hospital who said she owns me said she knows I want to kill and all that but I said no I don't, I'm not a violent person and I don't want any job she has to offer me and she said I was lying but I know in my heart I wasn't.

In regards to this, I gave a teacher severe psychological trauma relating to this, and I felt bad about it for years. I eventually felt so low that I prayed, and really meant it, and I felt a warm energy feeling go through my body.

I've had that feeling a few times when praying before.

I don't feel I'm a bad person, I don't walk around thinking about hurting or killing people, for example a few months ago I was with a guy I went to primary school and saw him at my local pub. I bought him a drink as he was a bit low on cash.

Later on he, I and a few others went to a pizza joint for some pizza. I asked him for a slice and he said no to which I was like why not I bought you a #ing drink. He got really edgy and wanted to fight me, fists up and all.

I know how to defend myself and put myself in a position to where he couldn't hit me. I spent at least 5 minutes smiling and talking to him telling him no one wants to fight him there's no reason for a fight just relax and go eat your pizza. He wouldn't leave me alone.

Eventually I turned to walk away from him and as I did he hit me 5-6 times in the face and head, to which I just turned and asked him why he did it and he ran off up the road took his shirt off and prepared for a fight.

I couldn't fight him as I am way bigger and fitter than him and just wouldn't hurt him.

Just because I may have written in a violent expressive manner doesn't mean that I am that kind of person.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

My father used to train me in how to use weapons to a degree of proficiency whilst I was living with him after he and my mother had parted ways. We would shoot indoors with a .22 loaded with Zimmer rounds in to phone books from a range of approximately 7m. The rifle was a Ruger 10/22. It had a 30rd magazine loaded with high velocity ammunition and this was my weapon (dads being the pump action shotgun) if it was ever necessary.

My dad altered this firearm. He sawed the barrel off, made it very small, and converted it to full auto. This weapon was in my bedroom above the wardrobe.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
If I was a violent person, which I am not, I had every opportunity to pull a high school massacre. I am just pointing out and trying to establish what kind of person I am not.

I have also had plenty of opportunities to join criminal gangs and have never done so.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Other things I have been told about Australian military secrets from Australian military members.

There were 3 nuclear weapons on Australian soil, possibly under American control. There are now only two.

Told to me by a guy who did CT training (not the SASR guy):

ASIO follow your families around, take photos of them, recreate perfectly lifelike figures of them, hair, facial features and all, stick them in killing houses and tell them to go through and kill everything. If you shoot these effigies the heads explode and red liquid comes out, just like the real thing apparantly.

This is designed to depersonalise the individual undergoing counter terror training. This stuff is top secret.

Luckily I've never signed an official secrets act.

They also target people for the CT roles people who have a VNO, so they can use pheromones on them to control their emotions/fear/whatever to a better degree than could be done with sheer will power alone.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Also when I was younger I had a after school carer who was a friend of my mothers.

Her husband I was told was an accountant. He always was in business attire.

Now I am told he is a council worker.

I was told by a close friend of his, well not told but overheard rather, that he is the only Australian allowed in to Pine Gap.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The 'detective' then apologises to me, I say I forgive him, he tells the lady with the scars that I forgave him and she said she doesn't care, she is coming with him. I say it's not fair what they do to kids like us is it?

One of the police officers says to me he wants to help me and asks who I am or what I am. I say I am unsure, I could be a courier, an assassin or who knows what. I then ask the 'detective' what mental illness I have. I say they can give you anything you want to discredit you, they did it to my old boss (the Air America guy) and the 'detective again tells me to shutup and that it is my dads fault.

I tell the other policeman not to get involved and not to show an interest, as they don't go after you, they go after your family, and that he should just stay away from it. I tell the other copper that no matter how glamourous it sounds to stay away from it it's not as it seems. The detective agrees with me and wishes he had never got involved.

The lady who takes him away says you should have believed him, and now that you don't you belong to us. This is where I say I forgive him and will start praying for him. He wants a way out it appears but she tells him it is too late. She appears to be really sinister.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Also when my dad was dying and they were telling me it wasn't his fault and he had no choice he was really sorry and was saying I will get a letter when I turn 21 and things like that and that he wishes this didn't have to happen to me.

His ASIS friend said my dad could make anyone in to anything he wishes, and I said how and he just said it's something he could do.

Lots of trippy stuff.

I've also had people try and grab me from vans and stuff.

I guess because this stuff has been happening for so long I am used to it and used to people not believing me, which is why I use the internet as an outlet.

Call it post traumatic growth.

I think my dad was in the Freemasons for a while, which is why he told me to stay away from them and that they are bad people, and how I got the introduction to the boss of Aussie SOCOM (now the Governor General) who is also one of them.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by aussiejoe]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ok that's all I can remember for today, ready for questions.

I don't know much about the box except I was exposed to it and it didn't really effect me but it effected strongly my dad (made him pass out) and his other mate who couldn't move but could just talk, and the ASIS guy who was having a very hard time maintaining his composure (the one who believes in ESP and says the government just wants you to believe it's all bull#) but it didn't effect me and he said he (I) have a stronger mind than him to which my dad said bull# no one has a stronger one than you but he said he couldn't get in.

As it comes to me I will write more, but feel free to ask away.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Oh yeah more stuff I wrote. This happened when I was working with the ex-SASR guy.

Anyway I notice this woman get on the train. The type of woman you see everyday and would take no notice of, but for some reason I just couldn't stop looking at her, and she never once made eye contact with me, which you would probably do if someone was staring at you. Well I'm sitting in the back right of the train, and she gets on and sits about the middle left, but strangely flips a seat so she is facing backwards. It is not an empty train so now her knees will are pretty much touching someone elses.

I don't know why but I keep looking at this woman. Her head was down and her eyes appeared closed, which I find odd as it was early afternoon. Anyway she had a large travel rucksack on her back, which isn't unusual on the train I catch as it goes through the airport and alot of tourists get on/off. What was unusual was that her bag had no travel/airline tags on it. I thought that was odd. Anyway she gets off at the airport, and I'm still looking at her, and she doesn't head in to the airport, she waits on the platform. I didn't think too much of it at the time. But she didn't look like a foreigner. She had an Aussie tan, not the kind you get after 6 weeks on Bondi beach, but the time you get after living here your whole life.

Anyway, maybe a week later I'm catching the train home again. This time I was in a fairly empty carriage. I am immersed in my newspaper and don't really notice what is going on, except there is a man sitting off to my left, and a woman sitting about 4 rows in front.

I finish reading my newspaper and look around. The woman 4 rows in front of me has her chair facing backwards. Her head is down and her eyes appear closed. It's exactly the same woman. I start losing my # here wondering what's going on. I decide to focus my gaze exactly where her eyes would be if they were open. I then stand up holding this gaze and move to leave for another carriage. As soon as I stand up she looks up really really quickly, notices I am holding eye contact with her, gets a panicked look on her face and puts her head down. I change carriages and change my clothes in the other carriage, James Bond style.

So I had a tail, for reasons unknown to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Okay, when I got to he dog part and your privates...that was enough for me!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I am so sorry for your pain!
It sounds like Jesus has protected you from getting killed or having a complete mental breakdown.
I'll be praying for you.
You sound like a strong young man!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Does anyone recognize any similarities to Joe's story and that told by Duncan O'Finioan?

ATS Thread

Coincidence?

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
... Shows how much you know. The Nazis took monumental expeditions to Tibet and India to research the ARYAN bloodline to which they believed they were descended.

Actually, it shows how much you know, specifically how the word aryan was used, particularly starting in the late 19th and early 20th century, and the connotations associated with the word still today.

While Aryan is known in Central Asia and India as an ethnicity, in the 19th and 20th centuries, to Europeans the word Aryan was synonymous with "white, European." They believed that the Indo-European/Aryan peoples originated in Europe. Take this quote from pulp writer Robert E. Howard for example...

The ancient empires fall, the dark-skinned peoples fade and even the demons of antiquity gasp their last, but over all stands the Aryan barbarian, white-skinned, cold-eyed, dominant, the supreme fighting man of the earth. -- Robert E. Howard, Wings in the Night

One would hardly call peoples of India or Central Asia to be "white-skinned" or "cold-eyed." Clearly this is a reference to blue-eyed Europeans.

The Nazis took these beliefs a step further. Based on the beliefs regarding Aryans/Indo-Europeans at the time, the Nazis did not believe they were descended from a race originating in Tibet/Central Asia. In their beliefs, the Aryan race ruled an ancient Empire that stretched from Europe to Asia, remnants of which they believed could be found in places such as Tibet. However, while they believed Tibetans and Indians may have descended from Aryans, they were corrupted by mixing with other races. In European beliefs, and especially Nazi beliefs, the Nordic stereotype of blonde-hair and blue-eyes were the ideal of the Aryan race, undiluted and uncorrupted.

Within the Nazis and later in the various Neo-Nazi/white supremacy movements, Aryan is not used as a reference to the Central Asian ethnicity, but means "the master-race", the aforementioned Nordic-Europeans. They do not suffer people who inter-marry with other races, seeing such people as race-traitors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join