It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duncan O'Finioan - Psychic Warrior Proof?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Robert Duncan O'Finioan: True Life Psychic Warrior?

I was recently notified of a "breaking story" regarding a man named Robert Duncan O'Finioan who claims to be a survivor of Government Secret Black Op Projects. He claims to have endured Physical and mental abuse, black op training, and even torture. He is coming forward to tell his story - and unlike most of these claims - he says he has evidence to prove it. Two of the most significant pieces of physical evidence - a cranial implant, and a "hard-wired" bionic arm.

Upon doing some cursory research (and openly admitted by Duncan) there is a book and movie involved.

I found the following PRFree writeup:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PAHRUMP, NV / PR FREE / Dec 09 2006 --
Robert Duncan O'Finioan, martial artist and author of 'Innocence Turned Deadly' life's story is in the making for a big screen production.

Born in a small town in the State of Kentucky, Robert Duncan O'Finioan's life growing up was unlike the stereotyped example of a normal childhood - drawn into secret organizations of projects made to find, train and put to work individuals with the goal of creating warriors, fighting machines, capable of anything they were ordered to do, and carry out each mission efficiently.

Accounts mentioned will include being within projects such as:

*Project Talent - the finding and testing of children for high paranormal abilities.

*Project Phoenix - hit teams, the training of people to be assassins.

*Ultimate Warrior Project - The super solider, which were made to be the ultimate physical weapon.

The truth will come to light in an action / drama film based on first-hand events of being enlisted and forced to work for the system.

And further down - we find his agent:

Agent Judy Bell - Director: Native American Film Commission
Women in Film and Television Int'l
Belle Starr Productions
Council Member: www.unitednativeamerica.com
Home/Office: 760-xxx-xxxx
Cell: 760-xxx-xxxx

Cursory research reveals some rumors that they've requested some investors and investments for the movie...however I'm still in the process of trying to confirm that and verify his claims.

The good news is, he's willing to answer questions and has started doing so here. I'm hoping to follow up with any of the alleged medical evidence of the cranial implant and the "hard-wired arm". Video evidence of his superhuman strength wouldn't hurt either. We'll see...

-Ry

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well...

So far Duncan isn't answering many questions. A number of links have been found to promote his webpage (which in turn promotes his story and book - with a Paypal link on the left side)....

However the claims of the "hard wired arm" and the cranial implant still remain. He has not answered about verifying...except that it's being done and proof will be provided...

Not sure who's doing the verifying - but unfortunately one of his promoters appears to be the Serpo con-man Bill Ryan. Which doesn't speak too highly of the truth of his claims...

More later,
-Ry

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah, I watched the Duncan O'Finioan interview on Project Camelot - I was simply stunned, amazed at the material, absolutely unreal... incredible.

I came to the conclusion that he is
a) full of bs and trying to promote a new book - perhaps part of a wider disinformation campaign, or
b) 100% truthful and sincere, and oh my lord, what an eye-opener that would be.

It can't be anything in between, it's either one or the other. Not really willing to place a bet either way, but I laughed when he said "oh by the way us super soldiers usually look a lot younger than we actually are.. for example I am 46 can you believe.." and I'm like yep sorry you DO look 46.. you actually look like Ozzy Osbourne who's pushing 60 lol - and then when he started talking about his extreme reflexes and superhuman abilities, he just looks like an overweight lump and had too many beer and tacos.

Appearances can be deceptive though!
I found it to be a fascinating story, regardless of its eventual authenticity.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Yeah, I watched the Duncan O'Finioan interview on Project Camelot - I was simply stunned, amazed at the material, absolutely unreal... incredible.

I came to the conclusion that he is
a) full of bs and trying to promote a new book - perhaps part of a wider disinformation campaign, or
b) 100% truthful and sincere, and oh my lord, what an eye-opener that would be.

It can't be anything in between, it's either one or the other. Not really willing to place a bet either way, but I laughed when he said "oh by the way us super soldiers usually look a lot younger than we actually are.. for example I am 46 can you believe.." and I'm like yep sorry you DO look 46.. you actually look like Ozzy Osbourne who's pushing 60 lol - and then when he started talking about his extreme reflexes and superhuman abilities, he just looks like an overweight lump and had too many beer and tacos.

Appearances can be deceptive though!
I found it to be a fascinating story, regardless of its eventual authenticity.

How you people who are flaming this guy so hard, go call him out. Get in his face and see who's tough.
Now, I watched the video. Some of it I have heard of before. Lots of it were new to me. I'll hold judgement until all cards are played.

Again, if you tough talkin guys want to prove he's all b.s. go find out.

the sandrat

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hell, no sandrat.. he'll probably run through a wall and pulverize me anywhere within a 1 mile radius of himself!

I'm not flaming the guy as such, if he is for real then so be it.. but you can't just come out with something like that and it be only partly true, it's either the real deal or it's bs. The beer-gut-and-long-hair impression could be 100% wide of the mark, and for that ignorant remark I apologise.

The thing that got me was the vision he had of the Earth's crust ripping up in the near future.. and the vibes he had of Mars being a terrible place. Sent chills up the spine.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hey Riot,
I wasn't meaning you per say.
Looks like you are kinda like I am with this. Make up yer mind after it all plays out.

I spent some time on his site. www.wintersteel.com/RobertDuncanOFinioan.html

The guy looks pretty tough.
What I was trying to say, and I did so poorly, is that a lot of tough-guy keeyboard types are attacking him full force.
All I'm saying is, that if those guys are so tough, go get in his face.
Me, I'm gonna try and talk to the guy.
Later

the sandrat

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandrat
Looks like you are kinda like I am with this. Make up yer mind after it all plays out.

wow...you write just like Duncan did on RU - until he stopped answering questions that is.

I spent some time on his site. www.wintersteel.com/RobertDuncanOFinioan.html

Ahh...got another website plug in there huh? Clever.

The guy looks pretty tough.
What I was trying to say, and I did so poorly, is that a lot of tough-guy keeyboard types are attacking him full force.

Is that right? Got any quotes of those "attacks"? Seems to me people have only been asking Duncan the obvious questions and asking for the evidence that he says exists. For some reason the "tough guy" has gotten all offended.

All I'm saying is, that if those guys are so tough, go get in his face.
Me, I'm gonna try and talk to the guy.

Well...unlike Bill, most of us have day jobs, and can't get away for a quick flight to do an interview - but I'd be glad to talk to Duncan in person any other way, either phone or face to face if he's in the area. Talking like a tough guy won't convince anyone. This isn't about beating people up, it's about verifying the evidence that will reveal the truth of the story. If Duncan wants to compare how tough we are, while it would be fun (and he might be surprised that his 'keyboard type' assumptions are far off-base) - what's the point?

The point is to prove that the story has truth to it. Nothing more.

Am I making myself clear?

-Ry

[edit on 29-12-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

-Ry

Buddy...I don't know who the hell you are, and don't care.
You got a problem with this ofinioan guy, take it up with him. My name is Sandy and I live in Phoenix, Az. Hense the name "sandrat."
Now get the hell outta my face,,ry or who ever you are

the sandrat

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

-Ry

lol...sorry, I should have made it more clear, that line was a quote of Duncan's that he made at RU earlier. I was making it tongue-in-cheek here. Doesn't seem like the the most pleasant attitude does it?

-Ry

[edit on 29-12-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, an interesting story!

I´m getting a strong gutfeeling saying that this guy has been involved in "something". He does however openly admit that he got memory implants and so forth there´s no way of knowing what part of his recollection is true and which is not. Even those things that comes back to him might be false...just another implant. I really hope he would come forth with some physical evidence like the implant he claims to have in his head.

Also i believe there´s several different things going on here which should be separated. One the one hand you got the goverment experimenting with you children and on the other hand you have his latent abilities like remote viewing which could be a topic in itself. I doubt his viewing of earthquakes could be seen in context with the goverment experiment. I sure got a chillin feeling down my spine when he told about the planet mars too.

Anyway, this sure is an interesting interview although the potential for disinformation/rambling is quite large.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Until Mr. O'Finioan provides the evidence to support his claims - he is nothing more than another - in a long list - of con men and charlatans who are attempting to drum up money for themselves from the gullible.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
Until Mr. O'Finioan provides the evidence to support his claims - he is nothing more than another - in a long list - of con men and charlatans who are attempting to drum up money for themselves from the gullible.

Always,
Shawnna

I'll hold judgment until I hear the guy ask for money.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I believe rdube02 indicated there were rumors of his agent seeking investors for his movie deal - if that proves true - does that count as asking for money?

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Actually quite an interesting line of thought. Everybody needs to pay the rent. Selling a story does not really equal the story beeing false. I don´t think it´s fair to jump to conclusions too fast just because the guy needs to pay the rent like everyone else.

On a general note it´s seems that the UFO/gov.conspiracy comunity generalize very quickly. It´s either all true or BS/hoax, period. Most likely many of these cases holds bits and pieces of truth. Obvisoulsy, the challenge is to find the goldnuggets in the sand sort of speak.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by tomra]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Why is it that when googling his name + martial arts not 1 martial arts site comes up with anything about him?

You would think that a person with his Dan ranks and various degrees would certainly be mentioned somewhere on at least 1 martial arts site?

The only thing turning up in the results are those above mentioned sites and a whole load of book reviews.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
I believe rdube02 indicated there were rumors of his agent seeking investors for his movie deal - if that proves true - does that count as asking for money?

Always,
Shawnna

Actually, no.
There is a very big difference between working with investors and trying to swindle the public.
I'm certainly not trying to champion this guy, but I think he should be given a chance.
I have watched the interview three times now, and he answers more questions then given credit. Until it all plays out, I will hold any judgment. However, from what I see, if portions of his story are true, looks like some people are going to owe this man a big apology, because it looks to me like he took a whole bunch of negatives and is trying to make a positive out of them.
This is all just my sorry excuse of an opion. Hey, maybe it's the Phoenix sun.
the sandrat

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Damn. Guess this thread died!?!

the sandrat

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Anyone heard any news on the subject? Somehow Duncan doesn´t come through as stupid and so forth he surely understands that beeing able to bring forth evidence, like the head implant would be of great importance to his "case".

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Damn. Guess this thread died!?!

Just so ATS readers can be filled in on the 'back story', here is the thread rdube02 and shawnna are referring to: www.realityuncovered.com... - Duncan O'Finioan himself was answering questions - til the thing turned ugly.

Unfortunately, the Internet crowd are a tough lot to please. I'm guilty myself of making a cheap jibe, but it's only out of sheer amazement for an incredible story.

Until all the facts are on the table, I'm on the fence with this one. But as the member 'Hydden' says on the other forum link, people are dying to believe a story like this. Duncan, if you're reading this, you have my support and once again I apologise for the long-haired beer-and-taco thing. Stupid tough-guy keyboard antics.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It�s a shame they can�t use these �children that walk off helicopters and kill people� in Iraq, things would be more fair, as then we would have kids killing kids!

"We got about 10 ft off the ground and were hit by anti-aircraft fire" (okay lol) 10ft of the ground is not even over tree level height and if it was open ground, then how come no one scouted and seen an anti-aircraft gun in the area? He is an elite child; you would think Special Forces were shadowing.

He is a child of the 60�s alright (or rather its drug habit)

I would love to believe him, but this is a media preparation exercise.

Interviewer � what about underground bases, Him � I know where one is, right here in the states. IF these underground bases are true, (and I really do think they are) they are underground for a reason, very classified. We all know the Government (whichever government) would kill to keep a secret, sorry, I mean the protection of national security � anyway, so if he is telling people he knows where one is, why is he still alive? Maybe because they know he does not know.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by WarGame]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join