It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recollections as a victim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by aussiejoe
I'm not here to convince you, just tell my side of the story. You can stop reading now if you don't like it.

No, you are here to convince people; why tell your story otherwise. And people like me are here to call bunk on it.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You need to organize your thoughts and write a book.

I found this thread a great read.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

You know. It is like reading a book.

I keep waiting for a link announcing the book release date.

And I will ditto the poster above that posted the link to another "author" who claims the exact same story:

ATS - DUNCAN OFINIOAN

Im not sure if I believe this entire thread as being an actual life story. But I do believe that a book could be made out of it.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
These are a few things I have quoted that just don't seem to "add up" for me.

Why would someone in the midst of what they believe is a ritual abuse case take so many chances?

Anyway, they are liquoring me up and ask me to come back to their place for more drinks. I say ok just drinks nothing more I don't feel like anything more. I tell them not to try anything. They end up trying to rape me.

I've been out for a few beers so the words should flow more freely!

They offered me a Panadol (paracetamol) to which they told me it would stop my headache in the morning.

I am under the impression it was a heavy sedative, as when I took it I was fighting sleep constantly...

I was just there to drink their beers.

One time I was out walking my dog and I found a packet of smokes with a lighter. I had the cigarette but it tasted kind of funny (bitter). I now recognise that taste as amphetamines, as I have had small quantities of it 5 times now, not enough for a recreational dose.

Before I enter the building a lady is holding a cup and asking if I would like a drink because it is such a hot day. It tastes really bitter (speed) and I go yuck. She just says it is mineral water and I go oh ok and drink it down.

Now mind you, I'm not contesting the validity of this story one bit. Heaven knows I've had my own personal share of strange events and experiences - but it does not add up to me why anyone in a position like this would so candidly and casually accept drinks from people.

Aussiejoe - would you care to address why on earth you would be so careless in accepting drinks from unknown and untrustworthy people?

If you indeed have an ampetitmine activator, and you are aware of this - aren't you just courting more dangerous and inexplicable encounters?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I am so sorry for your pain!
It sounds like Jesus has protected you from getting killed or having a complete mental breakdown.
I'll be praying for you.
You sound like a strong young man!

Thanks for that! Yeah I do a bit of praying and feel I have a guardian angel out there somewhere.

No, you are here to convince people; why tell your story otherwise. And people like me are here to call bunk on it.

Because I like to be heard. I am not here to convince you, you are free to make up your own mind on what you have read, which you have.

And I will ditto the poster above that posted the link to another "author" who claims the exact same story:

ATS - DUNCAN OFINIOAN

Im not sure if I believe this entire thread as being an actual life story. But I do believe that a book could be made out of it

I'm not plagiarising anyone, I hadn't heard of a similar story and haven't read that thing.....yet. I might later.

Why would someone in the midst of what they believe is a ritual abuse case take so many chances?

Because only in the last few months have I realised (felt) I was in the middle of ritual abuse.

Now mind you, I'm not contesting the validity of this story one bit. Heaven knows I've had my own personal share of strange events and experiences - but it does not add up to me why anyone in a position like this would so candidly and casually accept drinks from people.

Aussiejoe - would you care to address why on earth you would be so careless in accepting drinks from unknown and untrustworthy people?

If you indeed have an ampetitmine activator, and you are aware of this - aren't you just courting more dangerous and inexplicable encounters?

As far as I am aware they were just normal guys from my workplace. I am still not totally sure what it means by speed being my activator, whether it makes me remember things such as knowledge or things such as physical. Besides, I'm not really in to drugs.

It was a hot day and I had just done some walking through the heat and a lady offered me a drink so I said ok. I have also been very trusting my whole life despite having absolutely no reason to be. I'm not the like that anymore.

It's only just the last few months when I've started to join the dots with these weird things, like when I was younger I couldn't even remember the sexual abuse.

I made this thread too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/1/2008 by aussiejoe]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Aussiejoe - thanks for the clarification on those points.

If you're staring to connect the dots, it makes more sense in retrospect.

Stay strong!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Great topic, very intresting .. keep it up.. i for one believe you and am very impressed on how you have managed to capture my attention

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

and his old man worked for what, about 6 different "top secret" govt agencies so far?
AND was a hit man, and an underworld figure?

and i think i read a drug runner for air america? (might be wrong on that last one though)

boy, he sure was a busy man and got around a lot.

[edit on 9/1/08 by Obliv_au]

[edit on 9/1/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

Let's just say there's a reason I don't post my story on the internet, or my fathers affiliations during his service. Most of the time civilians don't have a frame of reference to understand how extensive certain positions can get.

I was curious about the OP's naivete, not his credibility.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aussiejoe
Yeah my mother is Indian bloodline, as in from India, with blue eyes running through the family (her side).

I promise my whole story is true from my perspective.

I know it's true. Just as I knew you were an Aryan Indian from India, the same race traced in Mongolian ancestry in line with the blonde haired blue eyed Amazons. If you are in fact telling the truth, you're another case of an Aryan child caught up in ritual satanic abuse and government blackmail involving your father, a military person. There are thousands of such cases.

The pseudo-scientific skeptic world affirms that anything outrageous or conspiratorial is imaginary and you cannot 'know' it's true. Other people are capable of taking in information without any bias and comparing it to existing knowledge. And still others come forth and say that they themselves have directly seen the worst that our underground government is involved in.

In existing knowledge, high level members of the military and political world are ALL involved in a system of mutual black-mail. This corroborates with witness testimony that the use of homosexual prostitutes, trading of child sex-slaves etc. does go on. If you want to know a little something about government child sex rings, look up Dynacorp. Haliburtons subsidiary company that was caught red handed trading children for sex.

In many cases a person is blackmailed while videotaped in the process of doing terrible stuff... this is the MAIN principle that the Illuminati can use to control almost any person. I'm very surprised that your story involves your dad unwillingly being blackmailed on videotape... it kind of makes this all seem sickeningly real, again.

There is no arguing of course, whether this kind of thing goes on. Look up Ted Gunderson, a former FBI agent who devoted himself to uncovering CIA operated satanic child trafficking. Horrific stuff.

People are afraid to acknowledge the monumental evil that possesses some of the 'officials' who they trust so dearly. The things that go on behind closed doors are impossibly cruel, and people just don't believe it's real. To them I can say nothing.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Not to be rude but this story made me remember an episode of the show American Dad, where the father(a CIA agent) recalls that he had his daughter in a special secret program that brainwashed the subjects and when the secret phrase was uttered(which as a joke they made it "I am tired of this orgasm") it would "activate" the subject and they would become hypnotized and will do anything ordered to do for one week and after the week was up, the subject would destroy their handler(for the daughter it was her father).This post just reminded me of that.

But truly i empathize for the OP.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by gkgoten100]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Well congratulations. You've successfully squabbled about the definition of his Aryan ethnicity. Let us all concede that the guy is lying and you have unraveled his massive woven life story by pulling on a few threads.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

and his old man worked for what, about 6 different "top secret" govt agencies so far?
AND was a hit man, and an underworld figure?

and i think i read a drug runner for air america? (might be wrong on that last one though)

boy, he sure was a busy man and got around a lot.

All I know is my dad contracted to the CIA, did work with the Australian military and possibly something else which I do not have the details on.

He and his mates from that era called themselves Nazis but also called each other comrade, as well as saying they always lied to the Americans, and that the Americans were bad with what they were doing.

My dad was associated in the Australian underworld, was allegedly a hitman/standover man and I said nothing about running drugs with Air America. A guy I used to work for did that.

Both my parents have brown eyes but I have eyes that change from hazel/blue/green and differing shades of.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
In regards to them using video to blackmail people, well they showed me a tape of me masturbating on my dog with me looking at the camera with me not being able to recall doing it.

They also said they have other tapes of me and that they own me.

So they had my dad on tape and they also had me.

Also, in regards to the fake Irish guy, he told me I should join the Freemasons and that I could go straight to the top, and I said I want to help not hinder so I wouldn't do it and that you don't know what the do behind closed doors so you can't trust them.

He also rang me once asking for street directions, and I told him I was thinking of joining the army and he was like "# THE QUEEN WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO FIGHT FOR THE QUEEN FOR!" and he went on about how Israel and the Jews are bad (just like my dad and his mates) and I said but the Palestinians attack first and he told me you know not to trust everything you hear and read from the media (which I do in regards to having something I did grossly misinterpreted and misrepresented). He also said "YOU COULD BE THE LEADER OF SOME UNDERWORLD GROUP!".

Keep asking questions, more as I remember.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Also, I met the boss of Aussie SOCOM when I was a kid, whom was introduced to me as the boss of the Army.

He is now the Governor General of Australia (the Queens representative and has the power to sack parliament) and also a Freemason.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I remember when I was at the army recruiting centre delivering a pre-programmed message about Freemasonry and Illuminati and scaring the hell out of the people there and them not knowing what they were going to do, and I am not totally sure of what the message I delivered was except that after I did it I tried to kill myself as I was following orders and they stopped me doing it.

I was also singing alot of songs at them. Here's part of one I remember.

Can't stop the Gods from engineering
Fear no need for any interfering
Your image in the dictionary
This life is more than ordinary
Can I get you maybe even 3 of these
Coming from a space
To teach you of the pleiades
Can't stop the spirits when I need you
This life is more than just a read through

Yes I know it is very weird.

I was singing lots of songs and changing the words around to tell a story, as well as delivering it in plain English.

Maybe I am getting help from a supernatural source with the turmoil I have been through.

Ok now I am prepared for the complete dismissal of my story and horse# to be called, but I promise it's true from the heart.

[edit on 10/1/2008 by aussiejoe]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Also I got an MRI scan done on my head a few months ago. When it was being done it was like my right arm wanted to rise up on it's own accord, like muscle twitching and all that.

If I did happen to have an implant, would an MRI kill it off? How could I find out if I did or not? Would an Xray, CT or MRI scan show something like this up? And what would I be looking for?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I believe the song you were singing is a Red Hot Chili Peppers song.

I like that one.

Hey what's up with your avatar, I like it, but I feel it is hypnotizing me!

I have to cover it up to read your posts!!!

I do find this an interesting read, all in all.

Thanks for sharing. I hope you can find some peace.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aussiejoe

It might not be an implant at all. It might be that your creative mind has subconsciously compartmentalized all your inexplicable expereinces into a configuration of sorts that you can't make direct associations between some of the abusive scenarios.

In other words - gaps in your memory and blank spaces where you have supressed the painful ordeals.

But don't give up - the more you work at piecing things together the more it will make sense. I've been searching for answers for well over a decade now, and I found that some times you just have to jump off the path of what "really happened" and take control of your own story.

Write yourself as the HERO, not the victim.

You have that right.

Don't let these other "writers" define you - DEFINE YOURSELF!

Stay strong!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The flag is the Eureka Stockade flag, the only true Australian flag, created during the Eureka Stockade when Aussie's were sick of the crown taking their hard earned and charging them too much to work.

No Union Jack, just the way I like it.

Doesn't anyone think it's strange that my dad says stay away from Freemasons, I get introduced to the boss of Aussie SOCOM, who then becomes the Governor General of Australia and ALSO turns out to be a Freemason?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join