It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO video from Suwanee, Georgia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Taped on 1/3/08. Videographer claims she has been seeing tons of unidentifiable craft in the area, most of them high in the atmosphere. She claims these ones came down quite a bit closer, and says she will be adding additional footage of other sightings...

youtube.com...#

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That video is such poor quality, there's absolutely no way to tell that those things ( whatever they are ) are even flying.

Also nothing to reference them to as far as size or position in the sky.

bad...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have a feeling these lights aren't even close to being in the sky. In fact, they may be just on a hill a few miles (or even less!) away. Such typical YouTube trash.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Yeah, I actually agree with you on that. Some sort of reference point, like panning up from a street light or a building would have made it much better. It will be interesting to see what other vids she comes out with though, if she's telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Reminds me of that video that was posted a few months back. I think someone was claiming they recorded a large UFO in the sky. In reality though it was clearly someone filming their back porch, you could easily see the back door, lights on inside the house and even a flower basket hanging from the window

Im not saying this lady has gone to the back of her garden to film her house, but it sure looks a bit sus. I'll await her other "UFO" vids before calling BS on this one though

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Another addition from the same person. No reference point again unfortunately, but whatever it is, it appears to have a high energy field surrounding it, like electricity.

youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I wrote on the youtube page requesting she contact me. I live in Atlanta and Gwinnet County is very close. I asked her to invite me there as I would like to see this myself. I could at least verify distance and it's existence and possibly have simultaneous videotape running and include reference points to gauge size, authenticity. I hope she responds because if it is real 2 cameras running perhaps with one in a different spectrum would add validity to it.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

Awesome! Keep us posted if she responds! Maybe you can capture some good footage if this is legit. Also, you can teach her about reference points..

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Another addition from the same person. No reference point again unfortunately, but whatever it is, it appears to have a high energy field surrounding it, like electricity.

youtube.com...

Looks like a blurry xmas light decoration to me...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Man,I've yet to see any kind of UFO in my 39 years of being alive,yet this girl videos them on a nightly basis.

I truly hope that this woman contacts merryxmas and we can get some more evidence that this is actually what she is stating it is.

I hope this isn't another hoax.It would be a lousy way to start off 2008

Flagged.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt

I truly hope that this woman contacts merryxmas and we can get some more evidence that this is actually what she is stating it is.

I hope this isn't another hoax.It would be a lousy way to start off 2008

Flagged.

Not having a go or anything, just wondering :-) But 'evidence', wondering what you are hoping for? I don't see how that is possible to prove that is a UFO unless it lands, the aliens jump out and goes with her to the local court house to make a statement...

Personally, seeing all the videos, I see nothing that cannot be explained by purely terrestrial means, and easily reproducible by even the most amateur photographer.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
By evidence I mean better video quality and an ATS member as an eyewitness to what this girl is stating she is filming.It very well could be xmas lights or a house on a hill.But I like to keep an open mind when it comes to stuff like this.It very well be something terrestrial ,but you never know.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
By evidence I mean better video quality and an ATS member as an eyewitness to what this girl is stating she is filming.It very well could be xmas lights or a house on a hill.But I like to keep an open mind when it comes to stuff like this.It very well be something terrestrial ,but you never know.

Nod, yep, some circumstantial evidence would be nice for sure. Anyone live near her?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraank Fontaine

See a few posts above. Member "merryxmas" is close to her area and is trying to set up a meeting. Hopefully she responds. She seems to be responding to everyone on youtube. Maybe something will come out of this.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't know... the lights don't look like they are in the sky, or even moving for that matter. It looks like someone recording a porch light and shaking the camera. If it is real, hope she brings forward some much better quality images in the future.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I see the typical effect of a flickering star shaped by the camera aperture when highly zoomed. Unless it performed extreme maneuvers (and it appears stationary to me), I would guess Sirius was visible that night over Georgia.

Edit: Yep, a quick check of YourSky shows that Sirius was about halfway above the horizon at 10pm that night. Without an exact time and location it's not definite, but that would be my guess.

[edit on 1/7/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Here's another one from her that looks sort of similar to the last one...Only the objects seems to morph, or change shape.

youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You tube videoHere is another one shot by the same girl.This one looks as though there are multiple colored lights.The problem is the same in all her videos.They are grainy and out of focus.

As I said above ,hopefully Merryxmas can visit with her and shed some light on this.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by crowpruitt]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
She hasn't responded to my request yet. I was wondering is there any conventional way to set up some sort of ping to bounce a signal off of an object to tell distance? Are there any mobile radar devices you can use to do this? And by that I mean without spending an exorbitant amount of money?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

I wonder if a range finder scope (used in hunting)would work?But they can be pretty expensive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join