It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazarus, come forth out of that tomb!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I don't think you're crazy, as crazy is relative and some people are happy certain ways doing and saying certain things. You're unique for sure, but I need a statement that says who you are so I can start to piece together your message. Just provide a phrase that encompasses you. I know all-encompassing is impossible, but I need clues to your riddle. Also, is there a meaning to all of your pictures you post? They look like they are in the vein of your avatar.

The reason I jump on threads like this is because I think there are several layers to the onion.

EDIT: I downt speel gud.

[edit on 1/9/08 by SantaClaus]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hey Santa Claus i like repeat customers, how ya doin? Yes, it is just like and onion and if you don't open it correctly, it will make you cry. The problem about secret messages and/or codes is that they are there for everyone. We are in a world of free automobiles but we have to make our own keys from scratch. We exist in a world where the truth is constantly being sacrificed upon the altars of profit and expediancy. We are competeing with monsters, they made up the game, made the rules, forced us to play and they use our power against us. It is not the People of the World that are bad, it is those who dictate the policies that we must abide by because we are not a cohesive people. We are disassociated from our neighbors, be they from another street or another continent. We all have the same needs and our desires are created for us by advertising. I start with the basic truth, that creation and the Creator are all around me. I understand what they were trying to accomplish, virtue is it's own reward. Indecision is the burden that saps the life from your time in the Sun. Become a small part of God, not because it is the right thing to do, do it because it is the only thing to do. You have an audience, play to it, become a star.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have lived in many worlds and different times upon th surface of this planet, even spent some time underground. I remember when the air was clean and tasted good. As a child i loved to run faster and faster and watched my surrounding change as the populations change. Pollution was a necessary evil, it's acrid taste was evidence that we were now making sacrifices to the gods of industry. The high priests garnered wealth and power and the greedy saw this and thought it was good. We all breathe the same air, we all drink the same water. It is constantly recycled. Those things that do not belong must have a place just like you and i. They end up either on or in you and the event is world wide. There is no place that is safe. You cannot save enough food or water or energy. Creation was began in the dark, its purpose was a point of respite within an endless space of sameness. God said, "Let there be light," The advice is still valid, be the light.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I really hope this works because i have enough blank,black rectangular screens. This is attempt 5 or 6.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have a treat for those of you who believe in bigfoot. I shall become one in front of your eyes without leaving my seat in front of the computer. The trouble wirth having a whole lot of answers to a whole lot of questions tend to make one unpopular. I will confess i am a closet bigfoot, i don't do it all the time, just when i'm bored or hungry. I make it a habit never to eat an enemy, they taste bad and you feel constipated afterwards. Only kidding joe somebody. Anyway, for all of those out there that think i'm wacko....here is the proof you've been waiting for...me, as a bigfoot.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Ok... please continue with a good discussion here, however stay on topic and no one-liners.

And this is what you call a 'good discussion', is it?

No wonder the world is in such a messed up state.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Another try at outing the bigfoot in me.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Your link is to a list of videos that don't include a person changing into a big foot. Unless you mean the video of the snoring bull dog, you need to narrow it down.

Also, while I am trying to follow what you are saying here, I think you have lost me on this one. You didn't answer any of my questions that I asked, and just seem to have gone off in a completely different direction now, or maybe I am just not able to understand it. None of the story seems to flow together.

Thanks, anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Now for those wanting to know what the key to heaven looked like, well, here is the video for you.. Bear in mind that it was 2,000 years out of date.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hey enthralled fan, i thought i had responded to all your questions, if you would be a little more specific in what you were seeking. No the people of power did not have a Hogswart school as such, more like an "order of the phoenix" type group. We could all sense the power of the Gods and we all had powers of our own. Natural abilities like time travel or temporal displacement, invisibility, shapeshifting, healings, creating, destroying etc. Most of us possessed more than one skill and we all tried to gain knowledge from one another. There were magical alignments of power, some were handed down through families. Some could be purchased much the same as a college sells knowledge. Charms and notion and cure-alls were everywhere and the curators were liable if their gee-gaws didn' t work. To answer but a single question i have to put my mind in that space and time nd among the people i knew, i lived the response i give you. I share this knowledge as a courtesy but i do not take on the responsibity of your spiritual education. Just because you people of power were brought together does not necessarily make it a good thing. Really great power is not limited to the time its bearer is located in. I don't mind hard questions, just remember i only have 4,000 characters to answer them in and i must respond to other questions as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i need to make several things perfectly clear. I am not trying to sell you anything or to convince you of anything. I am showing you what i photographer and what i was involved with at the time. If you want to share my thoughts and ideas, great. If not, hey, have a good life. I have an idea that realities are akin to dimensions, side by side but not the same.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I dont want this to sound rude but, maybe you should take a photography class or two so you can get those pictures and movies in focus?

I cant make out a single shape in most of them, there about as clear as a bog on a foggy day.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
A suppose i must address this response to "InSpiteOf" but as Mark Twain remarked about finding yourself in a conversation with a fool, first make sure he is not similiarlt occupied. This is skunk works, the joke of the joke of the internet.. If you don't belong here you probably shouldn't be here. Here you will find people who do not toe the line, nor are we team players. The words of truth and honor and dignity still have meaning and we have not sold our independence to have our butts suckled by sycopathic non-entities who probably think their reflection in the mirror is out of focus. You said it yourself fool (quote from Mr T) photography. What you have trouble seeing was captured by a camera an it is in exceedingly clear focus. It probably never once crossed your mind, if it is indeed wide enough to bear crossing, what the subject matter is. If you cannot define it you sure as the devil are not qualified to judge it. I did not come here seeking approval from people such as you, Respect is a two way street, to get it you have to give it. When you can show that you can do better than me maybe i will show you what respect is.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If I read anymore of this, or watch anymore fuzzy videos, I'm gunna get extremely dizzy and fall directly onto my face. What is the point of this thread? The thing I don't get is why people don't just come out and say what they mean? What is all this blurry stuff, and why do I get the feeling that , because it's so blurry, it could just be a bunch of photoshopped pixels?

Like here's an example of jusdt saying what you mean:

Hello, I'm so and so, and I have a tidbit of info for all of you. Aliens are actually invisible and they live in our homes with us and watch us while we sleep.

Just get to the point. I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not close minded, as I have had encounters and seen ships before, but Jeez... if you are so smart, and you have so much knowledge that we don't have, just find a way to state yourself more clearly. There's ways to do so without being cryptic or jumbled in thoughts.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
If I read anymore of this, or watch anymore fuzzy videos, I'm gunna get extremely dizzy and fall directly onto my face. What is the point of this thread? The thing I don't get is why people don't just come out and say what they mean? What is all this blurry stuff, and why do I get the feeling that , because it's so blurry, it could just be a bunch of photoshopped pixels?

Like here's an example of jusdt saying what you mean:

Hello, I'm so and so, and I have a tidbit of info for all of you. Aliens are actually invisible and they live in our homes with us and watch us while we sleep.

Just get to the point. I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not close minded, as I have had encounters and seen ships before, but Jeez... if you are so smart, and you have so much knowledge that we don't have, just find a way to state yourself more clearly. There's ways to do so without being cryptic or jumbled in thoughts.

tocuhe, too many people are being vague and broad spoken, that its like a mystery and makes it even more worth while reading

or maybe all these dorks just want points and tons of repsonses to give them points

GET to the point OP, serious and much better proof

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Here you will find people who do not toe the line, nor are we team players.

In other words, you wont back anything you have to say up with anything verifiable or cogent.

The words of truth and honor and dignity still have meaning and we have not sold our independence to have our butts suckled by sycopathic non-entities who probably think their reflection in the mirror is out of focus.

So i guess asking you for pictures that someone can actually make sense of is out of the question then?

You said it yourself fool (quote from Mr T) photography.

Are you calling me a fool are is that still part of the quote? Im really lost.

What you have trouble seeing was captured by a camera an it is in exceedingly clear focus.

Ok, if thats the case, can you go through the picture and circle identifyable parts of these entities.

It probably never once crossed your mind, if it is indeed wide enough to bear crossing, what the subject matter is.

Well insults. Gee I guess this is where we part ways. To bad really, i gave you the benefit of the doubt the whole way, you wont find many others here that will.

If you cannot define it you sure as the devil are not qualified to judge it. I did not come here seeking approval from people such as you,

Who are "people such as me"? What terms are you using to define "us"?

Respect is a two way street, to get it you have to give it.

I showed you respect and played into your posts as much as possible. All I asked for was a clear picture of what you were talking about.

take for instance the video's you say are of you transforming into big foot. All you can see are some over contrasted colours and a black shadowy figure sitting in what im assuming is a computer/desk chair. You cant make out a face, or any extremity, let alone a human figure morphing into a Yeti.

When you can show that you can do better than me maybe i will show you what respect is.

thats ok, ill leave you to your own devices, Im sure others will have a lot to add to your delusions.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think this guy is drunk. I have never been so lured into a trap.. and one that wasn't even set on purpose!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If you are really interested read the entire thread, if you can't make out the pictures and videos make them larger so that you can see, if you don't understand the video pause it or watch it a second time. You really should not feign ignorance, you are too good at it and people will believe that is your true nature. I do not have to stay on a single thought or idea simply because you cannot follow a change in direction or another idea.. Idiotincharge" pointed out that he or she had watched a dark blob sitting in a chair and couldn.t see a bigfoot. Bigfoot is not a real living creature with a genus and species or even a latin name. What have you posted? I deal exclusively with one thing, an invisible race of creatures that has lived among men since creation or the beginning of time. No one can document an entire history of a species by himself. I am not here to educate those who are not seeking the truth. I do not know your mindset and i can only answer the questions i am asked and i must do it in less then 4,000 characters. Not once have you posed a question about what was transpiring in that chair. I do not have to suffer your ignorance nor your bad manners

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hey, next time you talk to the Aliens You should ask them for a camera that actually works!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[yvid]WR6iaJnSPVE
A quick trip through the astral plane, the ride is free and you will arrive at your own conclusions. For those with mental blockages, remember, our doors are always open and our willing staff is on hand to give you a push in the right direction.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by debris765nju]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join