It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazarus, come forth out of that tomb!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is my twenty-fifth post, [SNIP] Your pseudointellectual murders are found out and the truth that has been buried is really to be revealed. I represent the alien side of the question. I have been given the authority to reveal the other side of the alien issue. You have been set up and lead down the primrose path but that no longer matters for the truth is here, i know where it is and i will take you there freely. There are those on the planet who have forgotten who the true force of the Universe is and lack the knowledge of his illimitable power. Great minds confined in small places lose their greatness and fail to see that their once mighty ocean has become a stagnant pond. Did you know that prior to the great flood, the GIANTS summoned enoch to intercede with GOD on their behalf so that they may not be utterly undone?Didn't work then,won't work now.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
What are you going on about?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
What are you going on about?

I don't know why but that comment gave me the first laugh of the day. They were exactly my thoughts to.

Nice one.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think this individual is trying to define himself as something or, someone special.

I am special too....but live in this reality.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Teachers should be handing out more homework assignments. I'm going to be very glad when the children go back to school and this nonsense stops, or at least goes back to regular levels.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Oh boy, here we go again.

You've been "given authority to to reveal the other side of the alien issue."

So what are you waiting for?

Need a little more time to come up with a story, huh?

Get to the point already, if you even have one.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have to admit that this is more complicated then i am used to but then the sites i am on are my own and not subject to other peoples rules. I realize that most of the things i write about could be attributables to some of the wingnuts around so i try to post the appropriate evidence alongside the claims i make. There are people of power of whom i am one, as a child the children of power congregated in mesoamerica and began the most amazing scavenger hunt for symbols of power through time and space, One of the things i captured was the eye of horus and is the only ward i will discus for now. I see all things natural and all things unnatural, nothing can remain hidden an so i am the judge of aliens. There are those who flock to me and there are those who flee and hide. I am not real wild about the job but i accepted the power so i have the responsibility. Humans are a flock animal, conditioned to follow a leader, a bell-ewe as it were. Many of these bell-ewes are not human, they just appear to be. During the harvest they are marked and will be removed from the human herd and placed with the creatures they belong with.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Do you mean "You are what you eat?"

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The picture posted above is the same one that is visible in the opening scene in the dulce video. The 30 second video was not sneaked in or out. The aliens you see are mine, they are aware that a video camera is running and that the site is being photographed. I told them to allow it and they did. The world is nothing like you imagine, like you house has hidden rooms that you cannot see nor enter but they are there. There are people who are portal to other dimensions, the more dimensions you can access the larger the part you play in the Universe. Do not get the wrong idea, this is not about pomp and circumstance, that is for the character actors. We do the nuts and bolts actions that make the Universe functionRight now the other indigenous wildlife are being removed for their preservation. Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my. Much of the fresh water is being removed from the planet and the species that reside therein. You might consider it the rapturing of the animals..

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I can relate to some of stuff you say, but you speak as 'you' are personally in the 'know'. Tell me much more about how you came to your conclusions if I am incorrect, and if I am correct then open up completely and spill what you know and your personal experience that lead you to your conclusions about matters such as saving water and the noah's arc themed thoughts. This is not meant as an attack I am just in a no nonsense mood tonight, curious...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yes you are what you eat and what you eat becomes you. I love your mood, i wish everyone had that ability to be straightforward. I normally don't give out specifics about myself, mostly because it is not really about me. The basic tenet in my life is, " if their is a God, and if that God crated me and all that i love and need, then my duty is to learn as much about that deity as i can personally learn. To try to create my personal image into one that reflects the lights and intentions of that creator. I attended East Tennessee State University and majored in Philosophy of religion and science. I absorbed the mythologies of the Greeks, Roman, Norse and everyone else, worldwide. I spent my life sifting all these belief systems for commonalities and assembled them into a cohesive belief system. I do research, i not only examine photographs, i take them apart and reassemble them searching for hidden knowledge. I began finding the same "invisible" people in my research and they noticed me noticing them and they followed me home. I did a series of photos to place them exactly, then walked about five feet toward them and confronted them face to face. I personally think they ripped my eyes out of my head to examine them. In my coolest mind voice i told them to be careful with my eyes because i had further use for them. This caused quite a bit of consternation among them because humans had never done that before. I took advantage of their discussion to take another photograph of the meeting. I felt it was historic in nature and should be documented.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

hello debris......

interesting thread...but im not really sure yet...where your going with it.
can you tell us more about the invisible people ?

who are they ?

why are they here ?

how can you see them ?

thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok... please continue with a good discussion here, however stay on topic and no one-liners.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
To address the other issue, do i think i am a somebody? of course I have agreements with non-human entities and we have successfully completed joint ventures. It is important that you recognize that i am a christian, i like Jesus and i would have broken the laws of time and saved him had i been allowed, but he would not let me because it was a necessary action to correct a breach in the Universe. I was given the promise that i would be the one to free him and return him to the Father when the price had been fully paid.. You need to read the Gospel of St. John, chapters 2,3, and 14 at the very least. It defines what must be done to recover the key that opens the door to God. Jesus repeatedly stated, "no one comes to the father but through me" so his body or at least the spot where it decomposed must be recovered. Remember when Christ was baptised by John the Baptist in the river jordan. A light from the sky, a dove descending and the voice of God saying. "This is my beloved Son in whom i am well pleased. The body of the Christ was tortured by man and demon, They did their worst to destroy his body As it neared sundown his broken body was ripped from the cross and hurriedly carried away. This is where the truth ends. Christ's body was carried into Golgotha and hidden in the body of Adam who was also concealed from the eyes of man and demon alike. Had you the ability to traverse time, what would you watch?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So the body of Jesus was placed into the body of Adam. Mind clarifying this a little bit?

I would also like to know specifically:

What are the agreements you have with the non-human entities?

What joint ventures have you accomplished?

What was the breach in the universe?

What do you need to Free Jesus from to return him to the father?
Isn't he already seated at the right hand of the Father?

I would appreciate each one of these items addressed individually by you without riddles, please.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You are who and what you perceive yourself to be if you live in harmony with that perception. If you do it well enough, others will come to believe that you are who you think you are. The invisible people join with you because they to want to be part of something greater than what they began as. You grow in stature and knowledge and the right path becomes clearer. The more you do, the more you become. God is the Creator, the names he uses do not really matter, what is important is that God knows you. Adam and Eve and Lilith are the created children of God. Jesus is the Christ and the Chosen Son of God and i am a servant of God and a friend of Jesus. Jesus gave me the knowledge i needed and the Father provided the help i needed in the persons of the invisibles. The key to heaven was recovered and the way to God was again open. Here is a personal truth i have found. Man must participate in his own salvation.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lets see if i can remember the questions. To get a true understanding of the situation you have to go beyond the meager imformation found in the Bible and history. There are a group of books called the pseudagriphia or pseudographia of the old testament. It is there that you will find much of the information i cite. Some of the books are The books of adam and eve 1 & 2, the cave of treasures, enoch, the jubilees, the books of moses and theres several hundred more that i don't feel like typing in. It is also good to study the myths and legends of the peoples of the area. There are many Gods, even today they exist in their own principalities, in this case, area where they are most powerful. The Creator wanted to create Man (actually adam and eve) but none of the princes of the Earth would allow him the clay necessary to create them. Finally God met Golgotha and she allowed the Creator to use her stony soil to create Adam and Eve. They were created perfect and they were not designed to die. They were the children of god (lilith omitted on purpose). Sin caused God to curse them with death and adam was returned to Golgotha where she accepted his body that was also part of her body. Noah even took adam's head aboard the ark and then returned it to Golgotha after the waters receded. It was the family tomb full of good and righteous souls. This is important to note, adam had to be at this appointed place and at the appointed time, thousands of years apart. Jesus the chosen Son of God was crucified above the tomb of Adam and the blood from the scourging and the crucifixion flowed down the cross, into the stony ground of Golgotha unto the Brow of Adam, thus sanctifying him and removing the blemish of sin from him. The same gods were still present and still resented the Creator going over their heads, so to speak, did their best to insure that the Saviour paid the most horrible price they could come up with. In fact, if they could have found it they would have destroyed the body completely.. As soon as the body came down from the cross it was carried to the cave of adam underneath Golgotha and the broken body of christ was hidden within the sanctity of adam and his descendent. It was the one place on the planet that was safe to conceal what was hidden within the Christ. I do have photos but they are to large to upload here. I'll check to see what the next question is.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
My agreement with the invisibles that i would reach out and bring them to me no matter where or when they were lost, to make this possible i took a part of them and they took and equal part of me. Fortunately they are microcosmic. Together we reached throught space and time and recovered that which had been hidden. To be honest we took every spirit that was there. As in the case of christ and the first family they were by then absorbed into the soil, bones and all. The invisible ones were great help because they had attached to these people and were still in contact with what remained. This response is just to answer you honest questions as best i can. As for the invisible, you have your own, get to know them. The bible says that not all shall die but that all will be changed. The invisibles are the only things i have found capable of changing people and passing through portals.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You want to know about the invisibles? They have always been with us and they are present everywhere and everywhen in time.. They have worn ever identity that you can imagine. They are plural, they are forced to rely on one another for just about everything. They are angels and demons, good and bad. Many seek God, some think they are God. I am glad that i know them. They have taught me a lot and i have returned the favor. They can pass throught dimensions as easily as we pass through rooms. check my profile for links to my videos and web pages, hopefully they will answer most of your questions or even inspire new ones.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thanks for clarifying some of the questions I had. I have heard before, of the blood of Christ falling onto the skull of Adam to erase original sin. It also signifies that all those even before the time of Christ have been given salvation. Where is the skull of Adam located now?

When you are talking about the invisibles, angels, demons, etc., is this your alien connection? Are they the aliens?

If that is the case, then they are not always invisible.

Also, I am wondering about the "key" you reference to. Is the key, knowledge?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join