It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazarus, come forth out of that tomb!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-
I have heard so much about alien contact, but is it really. Does just seeing an unknown light in the sky constitute "contact"? I am old fashioned, contact to me means actually touching a nonhuman intelligent entities that is alive and functioning. The aliens i believe in do not have a visible physical form unless they create it or mentally make you think it is there.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Why is it that so many people that claim to have special powers and whatnot make spelling, grammatical, or typing errors? If they can do supernatural stuff shouldn't they be able to operate spell check?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hey craig, glad you stopped by, i hope it was more than just to check my spelling. I never use a spell checker, i'm not even sure i have one. I have a peculiarity of vision, i can see aliens that no one else can see but at the cost of not being able to see the keyboard or to read what i am typing. Thanks for all the advice you are about to give but i am happy with my situation the way it is. Santa Clause, i do not use an Avatar, it really is a photograph of me with my aliens, in point of fact that is the thrust of this thread, alien contact. Some have it and others write books about it. Man and alien have interacted as long as man has been around, The beings i call aliens (misnomer) is to seperate the alien people from the human people. Most people say aliens. oh my. But the truth is they have soceities similar to ours. They have families and feelings and that have to be educated and trained. I use alien in the sense that they are not us. We is exclusive of them in all the personal things. Who is your favorite alien sports figure, actor, author, etc. This is not a chat room, i cannot respond at once, but i will try to answer as soon as i can. If it is specific information you seek than ask for specific details. I cannot give chapter answers for one line questions. This is a 4,000 character zone.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This photograph is a close-up of my first on camera encounter. That is my head underneath all those small colorful people. I was helpless in an instant, they penetrated my flesh and actually melded into my muscles and nerve centers. They were very thorough and methodical and they made it hurt. A flash of pain through my brain and down my spine. I stepped outside myself, those who experience chronic pain will understand what i mean. I was beside myself watching them aggressively and roughly examining my body. With my concerns for my body put on hold i could tune in on what they were thinking and feeling. It wasn't really animosity, i was an oddity to them. A human that could see them hadn't happened in quite a while. At least none of the people present had any knowledge of it. It kind of angered me that they held us in such low regard. I changed that attitude forever when i spoke to them with my mind. Thunderstruck.....a mental silence that stretched until they broke and fled. Just another unfootnote of my history.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Why are the pictures so crappy?!? Just in case you didn't notice, the Earth carries a wide variety of camera's that actually work. The Aliens didn't tell you that?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Response to hikix, did you have any obsevations about the written content of the site? One of the points i try to explain is that these people have no "physical" form. If you were in the room when i took these photographs you would see me but not them. In order for you to be able to see them, i have to make them visible. With the camera i take a picture of them which freezes their image in space and time. This is the hard part, you might want to get your Mommy or Daddy to explain it to you. For a thing to be invisible it must bend light around itself and/or hide in darkness. If you change the light values, darken the light, lighten the dark, you can change the area that they are concealed in, thereby making them visible. You go into a dark room, you turn on a light. You go out in the bright sunshine, you put on sunglasses. Do you understand? If you look really close you can see the faces of these people. Many of them are still with me and are like members of the family except they don't borrow money or create problems.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Why are the pictures so crappy?!? Just in case you didn't notice, the Earth carries a wide variety of camera's that actually work. The Aliens didn't tell you that?

hikix is right

how come you don't/can't post any clear or unedited pics or vids

why is it that all these people who claim to be in contact with aliens
and feel the need to share it with us
never provide clear evidence of it

if I were in contact with aliens
I'd get some of the best pictures I could with a copy of todays paper in the background for reference
and I would post them "unedited" asap
then if people didn't believe me I'd invite them round
the next time the aliens were coming
so they could see them for themselves

why can't you do this ????

oh wait I remember they changed your eyes or something

bit convenient that
don't you think

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
loki42, hope you make to to number one. How's Odin and Thor? Are you still busy with that Ragnarok thing Do you attend the same elementary school as hikix? What is your problem? I show my aliens, fuzzy, out of focus, not posed right, my camera is bad, etc. The one thing i want everyone to notice, not one of my critics have accused my aliens of not being present. That makes me the expert. Loki, i don't have to wait for the aliens to come back. Get that through you head, they will never leave and they will be in your home soon. As for what you would do, you would do nothing. If you haven't figured it out yet, places like ATS are the only places where you can post your photographs and information. It does not matter how much proof you present to any Government or ruling class. They know the truth and they intend of keeping the masses ignorant until the end of time. Understand the patterns that exist around you if you want to find the truth. If you are not the ELITE, you are nothing. You are enslaved by you debts for goods and services that you have no need of. You are lead by your innate desire to be like your television, movie or music idol. I believe in honesty, in truth, it cannot be bought, it must be learned. Learn to like yourself then maybe you can learn to co=exist with others.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... I suppose this is the OMEGA portion, time Jesus assumes his throne,

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I never could follow your stories. Your pictures have always been fuzzy at best, you claim entities and faces in them but honestly there is nothing there and they do not make sense.

Just a word of friendly advice, I think you should explain all of this to a close family member so they can get you some help. Do you take medications?

God Bless you!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks, God has already blessed me. I could tell the story better, put captions under every picture with circles and arrows and points of interest, but i won't. All i have shown you is a series of photos of me sitting in front of my computer. What do you think you saw? That is more important than what i think i showed you. The best reference material i can offer is found in the Gospel of Saint John in the New Testament of the Holy Bible. It is available on line.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... This a link to a video slideshow of my resurrection of the Son of God. This was made years ago on a gateway computer with a total of 4Gb memory with an intel webcam. I am posting more videos of the events that i recorded. If you watch them please bear in mind that i was multitasking on an epic scale and that the events were physically attached to mind and body......There is also that reaction to me opening the door and meeting new beings. God allowed me to do it, Thank you my God.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... My entire purpose in posting these videos and posting this thread is to tell people that God is not dead, nor a superstition, and that the Christ is arisen with photos to show why i believe this to be true. I 'm the glowing white human shape, the mostly blue shapes are what appeared immediately after the attempt to recover the key to heaven and any part of the essence of Christ that remained.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... These videos are not of human-made objects. I call them Godtech because they are living light or the "word made flesh."

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... These videos are not of human-made objects. I call them Godtech because they are living light or the "word made flesh."

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... This video is a clip from a much larger one, all dealing with the path to salvation. I feel it is much better than the others.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thank you!

Sorry that some people are not receptive and abusive.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LuFri

What is he talking about? Aliens and God are one?
I'm confused here.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
you lose about 6,660,000,000 points with the whole christ thing, it has been proven that jesus is not a messiah or a christ, or returning to save the world

blurry pictures are just teasers for the mind to wonder and ask questions that go nowhere but alude to so much more than we know equating to a pile of sweet smelling dung

the bureaucracy in this post is insanely hilarious

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join