It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazarus, come forth out of that tomb!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
... I began finding the same "invisible" people in my research and they noticed me noticing them and they followed me home. I did a series of photos to place them exactly, then walked about five feet toward them and confronted them face to face. I personally think they ripped my eyes out of my head to examine them. In my coolest mind voice i told them to be careful with my eyes because i had further use for them. This caused quite a bit of consternation among them because humans had never done that before. I took advantage of their discussion to take another photograph of the meeting. I felt it was historic in nature and should be documented.

Can we see these photo's of your encounter with these "the invisible"

What is the signifigance of the photo's you have posted so far?

I cant seem to make anything out of them.

Edit to add: What is this "Eye of Horus" ward you were talking about? Where did you find it, what did it do for you?

[edit on 7-1-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Another question, please, Did Christ arise from the dead?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Glad to have you back enthralled fan, you know the pertinent questions to ask. I always wanted to sing but sadly i have no talent for it, the same is.true of music. I was given the gift of discernment . Icould see with my eyes that which others could not see and beyond that i could see with my minds eye, the eye of Horus of Egyptian creation fame.. In my mind's eye i went to these times and places and interacted with others of power and of an age (around 13). It was this planet but it was ruled by the Gods. The Sphinx was the Gods we feared most because the other Gods feared him and he had immense power. It was also a alien world and magic was a common tool. In most cases it was the law, you trespass upon a bad spirite deity and you could end up being a tree or suspended nose deep in a river. What humans now call "burial mounds" were cities, carved into the mound in the shape of animals and dragons and other flights of fancy. They had no doors and many passed through the outer doors to gain the inner passages but nothing was touched for fear that a "ward" was put upon it. Many humans wore Godmasks to hide their identity and for a small amount of protection because some of the real Gods wore godmasks too, to conceal who they were and what they were doing. The indigenous people participated a little but maintained a distance from the God people.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Many people have wondered what kind of connection existed between the Creator and the Christ. Father and Son, not really. The spiritual was there but the physical was missing. I see it as a man actually striving to attain harmony and accord, one to the other. There was a different kind of connection, the way to heaven that led from the body of Christ to the Body of the Father. This is the key that i knew i had to recover. Christ had been horribly killed and his body desicrated in an attempt to destroy that connection. Christ could not be the door if he were dead. I knew that not only the key must be found but also whatever essence remained in the soil where his body decomposed and that retained in the aliens that were a part of him. In a nutshell, Jesus was the way, he had to be found and that within him restored and activated for him to go to Heaven. Everything about the tomb, the disciples, angels and the stone being rolled away and the ascention into heaven ( St. John 2:12, 13) was a story line to make the religion fly.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I will try to answer you questions as i recall them. Yes Christ is resurrected and the dead of Golgotha that gravitated to his presence were resurrected with him as were the Patriarchs of antedeluvian times. They were removed to Eden, i will not disclose where that is. I want to clarify something, this is an ongoing story, nothing stopped. Jesus was dead for nearly two thousand years. It was the price he had to pay for sin. The church was forced to make up answers to the questions of the faithful. What they didn't know they made up. Jesus proclaimed himself the Temple of God, not a building or created structure. He proclaimed that if the tore his temple down that within three days he would cause it to be risen up. (A day with God being a thousand years with God) At creation God proclaimed "and the evening and the morning were the first day, an the evening and the morning were the second day, and the evening and the morning were the third day. nearly two thousand years had to pass before he could be resurrected. The prophecies had to be fulfilled as they were written. The body of the Christ was the true Holy Grail, think about that for a moment, how could a cheap chalice ora pregnant woman be compared to the true Son Of God. I don't want to confuse anyone with the terms devils. or angels or aliens. The are the same beings, they are a people, but i need to distinguish between them and us without preconceptions getting in the way I am grateful to God and to Jesus because without them we have nothing and no other can take their place.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This is not the best photo i have but i am constrained by size requirement of ATS. I am a large man 6'5" and 330+ pounds i go where i please when i please and i back down from no one. I had been watching aliens for a long time and i made certain they noticed me. I would greet them as i passed by them, mindspeak. You may think of it as telepathy but it is like comparing radio with television. One day as i was working on my computer i felt them enter the room behind me. I turned on my webcam and began taking phot's of the without turning around. I set my camera on five second delay and walked up to them and greeted them and welcomed them to my house. They began giving me a physical and examining my ears and facial features. I could tell i was making them nervous and that was my intention to keep them off balance. I returned to the computer and took several more pictures, (i always document what i am doing.) and returned to confront them again. It was at this moment that it felt like they had physically removed my eyes from their sockets. I blocked the pain and when i had control of it i calmly told them to be careful of the eyes as i had further need of them. The pain instantly stopped and i felt them recede a short distance, some departed but the rest remained and some of the original party are still with me. I want to point out that i have had contact with billions of these people. I am the most famous person who has ever been, numerically speaking. Of course that doesn't matter at all, its just my explaination why i do not seek fame or fortune. It just doesn't matter. Being the best you can be, does.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ye tho i tread into the valley of video's that will not play, i will not waver, i will continue to strive to get images that move. Surely to goodness one of these will work and if not i will just say to hell with it and watch it on youtube.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
For those of you following this arduous journey to get a video to actually play on this thread i resorted to uploading a previously unreleased video just in case virginity was an issue.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Thanks for answering my questions again. Odd, but I know where you are now going with this, but just to be sure, I have more questions as clarification for myself.

To your recollection, what was it that activated your wedjat? (all seeing eye of Horus.) Does it have anything to do with why you felt the invisibles remove your eyes?

When you talk of interacting with others of power, was this at a school of mystery? I have heard tales of Jesus attending the mystery schools also in Egypt.

What is in the blood of Christ, and even his essence in the soil, to open the doorway you speak of?

How did you reactivate what you collected. I'm guessing a bit of alchemy learned at the mystery school?

If Christ was dead for more than 2,000 years, you only just recently reactivated him?

Now, if I think I understand your explanation of our days being actually a thousand years in God's time, that this also does have something to do with the resurrection of Lazarus, also. I'm not going to mention what I think I know, only than to say I have had a heated debate in the past with people regarding the actual length of time from his death to him being called forth.

I guess at this time, I'm looking to you, for confirmation of what I think I know!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I was under the impression that one day for god, was a thousand years for us. At least that is how i understood it. I too am waiting for clarification on this issue now.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

This is not the best photo i have but i am constrained by size requirement of ATS. I am a large man 6'5" and 330+ pounds i go where i please when i please and i back down from no one.

A good philosophy, but your picture didnt show up

One day as i was working on my computer i felt them enter the room behind me. I turned on my webcam and began taking phot's of the without turning around. I set my camera on five second delay and walked up to them and greeted them and welcomed them to my house.

Can you share those pictures with us?

As for the eye of horus, the minds eye, etc, are you reffering to the mystic third eye, which certain scientists might believe to be the pineal gland?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sorry about the photo's, don't know what is happening there nor with my video's. Also the typo "a day with God being a thousand years with man" i guess i should proofread but i hate reading my own stuff. I will try to share this photo of a shining one with you. I don't recall seeing any real photos of one. It isan't anything really special, it just looks really weird. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can get videos on ATS?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If this picture doesn't post, i will hang a "THIS SPACE FOR RENT' sign on this thread and try another location. If it does post, this is one of the alien eye examination photo's that will not appear.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Have you considered that you may have a case of schizophrenia? I'm not even kidding, but you may want to seek professional help, if this isn't a hoax.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A shining one is a person of great moral fiber and even greater reflectivity. It is my considered opinion that it is a condition brought on by the over abundance of invisibles that are clustered in and around the one "Shining" My reasoning is thus, in one of the books of the pseudsgriphia, i believe it is the "Cave of Treasures" Adam was crying to God that he was afraid of the dark (He was the first man, where did that come from) So God gave him two bars of Gold that would glow in the darkness of the cave. My justification is, while i don't have bars of gold, i do have brass doorknobs and they do indeed glow in the presence of the invisibles. Just an interesting underfootnote of history.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

If you have been given this power, can you hire me? I am open minded and unemployed. It would beat waiting tables.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Hey joe somebody, thank you for inquiring about my mental health, both my ears are on an even keel. I don't need to hoax, the truth is unbelievable and the fact is i downplay or even omit many things that would be insulting to many humans. Creativity is a difficult task to master, all the easy ideas have already been used and the difficult ones are too hard to explain. Try this one Never question knowledge until you have questioned the knowledge. I just now made that one up for you. enjoy. Another of my favorites that i just made up is, "You don't have to be the center of the Universe to be centered in the Universe. I wonder if i could get a job writing hallmark cards?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hey Joe, thanks for making me a respected foe but i would rather be a friend you disagree with. We said is always better than i said or you said. Now back to the real people. There are a lot of good sites on Horus and The eye of Horus. I know that you have read some of them already, your knowledge betrayed you. Like any religion coming out against established ritualist behavior, they tried to cover all the bases. My memory of being Horus is that one day i was flying as a peregrine falcon and was approaching a mountain fortress/castle. I was just cruising along at about 8,000 feet when this beautiful female falcon crashed into my face claws first and snatched my left eye.(Not the right one) Needless to say she didn't seem that attractive but i gave chase seeking vengeance. She flew to the buttress of the castle and shapeshifted into a beautiful woman who it turns out ruled this land and had attacked me for trespassing into her domain. My good and faithful Thoth used his skill and magic to create a replacement eye that the vision of could never be blocked. It exceeded my expectations and also those of Thoth. Before you ask, all stories are repeated in each of the seven dimensions, only the names of the characters are changed.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hey santa clause, sounds like you got the post holiday blues. Hey. waiting tables means you get first shot at the scraps. If you are not happy where you are, go somewhere else. If you are not happy with who you are, be someone else. The only one who can change things for you is you. Even if things never get better you can still look forward to dieing young. (I never did like the way they spell dying) I don't work myself so i don't really need any assistance at doing nothing. The greatest challenge in anybody's life is overcoming mental obstacles of which people on ATS suggest i have a multiplicity of, (that means more than 1 or two, Joe)sorry Santa, i thought somebody was there. The best advice i have ever found is in the Gospel of St. John chapter fourteen. There is a promise there from Jesus the Christ (no joe, christ was not his last name). He said that if you knocked the door would be opened, it will be. If you take Him in, His Father will come in with him. With two roommates like them how can anything go wrong. Do it with heart, soul, mind and body.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hey santa clause, sounds like you got the post holiday blues. Hey. waiting tables means you get first shot at the scraps. If you are not happy where you are, go somewhere else. If you are not happy with who you are, be someone else. The only one who can change things for you is you. Even if things never get better you can still look forward to dieing young. (I never did like the way they spell dying) I don't work myself so i don't really need any assistance at doing nothing. The greatest challenge in anybody's life is overcoming mental obstacles of which people on ATS suggest i have a multiplicity of, (that means more than 1 or two, Joe)sorry Santa, i thought somebody was there. The best advice i have ever found is in the Gospel of St. John chapter fourteen. There is a promise there from Jesus the Christ (no joe, christ was not his last name). He said that if you knocked the door would be opened, it will be. If you take Him in, His Father will come in with him. With two roommates like them how can anything go wrong. Do it with heart, soul, mind and body.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join