It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the United States...Is there a place to live outside the reach of the NWO ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Stole my thunder. I would have suggested New Zealand or upper Canadian provinces. A family could really go pioneer in these venures.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
South America maybe, NZ is out, their in the NWO just like everyone else. Best bet is the islands in the Pacific. However, you might want to consider living on a boat and just visit the islands as needed for supplies. There are plenty of islands that you can stay on that are uninhabited thus not having to be on board all the time.

If you think this might be an option, you should look into a vessel that is at least 65' or better and able to be sailed by two. Please note I said sailed, only have power for coming and going to port. The wind is free, plus use solar power and batteries as much as possible. Gun ownership is not a problem and is recommended while at sea.

Should you decide to leave the US, trade the dollar into a more stable currency. The dollar is slotted to go the way of the Dodo and into the Amero in the near future. Figure the exchange rate to be around $10 = 1 Amero. Trying to buy anything will be cost prohibitive at that rate. This is just MHO and one should look into all options before making a move.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You prolly gonna need to find a decent island somewhere, I'd look to the caribbean or French Polynesia. NZ is a constitutional monarchy like Australia and Canada, ie owned by the Queen of England. However the Kiwis have retained a lot more independence from world affairs than the latter, and I'm sure if they went too far the Maoris would cause a fair bit of grief
Also worth noting NZ is potentially very volcanic. I'd also look into Norway, although they are screwed if the 'greenhouse effect' shuts down the gulf stream.

If I were you I'd still want some decent lifestyle so Caribbean or NZ imo. Can't go wrong compared to the USA.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
There's nowhere to go. After all it is the New WORLD Order. And since it's formation seems inevitable, there's nothing you can really do except sit back and watch. Sorry, but that's just the way it is

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

6. No restrictions on gun ownership

8. No Walmart - small businesses are everywhere and not being crushed by some mass corporate entity.

6 - The State of New Mexico has very few restrictions.

8 - Easter Island. It's one of the most remote places on the planet and I believe they don't have a Wally World.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I, personally don’t want to get a national ID, so I have looked into this myself, minus all the other criteria that you listed. Much of what is posted on this thread so far sound like good ideas, but many people don’t realize that there are details that muck up most of them. I’ll give you a few examples here:

Mexico:
You cannot enter Mexico with any type of firearm. It's against the law to do so, and will result in your property being confiscated and you going to a Mexican prison. I have heard of the Mexican government confiscating multi-million dollar yachts due to firearms being carried onboard them.

Firearms arrest in Mexico
Many U.S. citizens may be planning to take a trip to Mexico during this busy summer travel season. The Department of State wishes to alert gun owners to leave their guns at home when they go to Mexico. Mexico has severe penalties for taking in any type of firearm, weapon, or ammunition without first obtaining written authorization from Mexican authorities. It does not matter whether U.S. citizens are licensed to carry the firearm in the United States, or if they unintentionally transport it while driving in their vehicle, or have it in their luggage while traveling by commercial or private plane or boat. It also does not matter if visitors to Mexico are U.S. law enforcement or military officials. Mexican authorities strictly enforce laws restricting the entry of firearms and ammunition along their borders and at air or seaports.

Each year dozens of Americans are arrested or fined in Mexico in connection with weapons violations. About 35 U.S. citizens are currently incarcerated in Mexican prisons on weapons-related charges. Many of them inadvertently transported a firearm that they were licensed to carry in the United States without realizing they were violating Mexican laws. Some were driving across the border for a day visit, to shop or to eat in a restaurant. Remember that if caught bringing in a firearm, ammunition, or other weapon, Mexican authorities may confiscate a visitor''s vehicle or other personal property and place the individual under arrest. Detained Americans may spend months in pre-trial detention while their case is being investigated. If convicted, they may face several years in a Mexican prison. While the U.S. consul can visit U.S. citizens in jail, make sure that they are being treated humanely, and provide a list of attorneys to assist with the Mexican judicial process, the U.S. consul cannot get U.S. citizens released from jail.

Living on a boat:
Though this is one of the cooler ideas, and one which I always wanted to try, you might want to look into a few things before you go “Capt’n Ron”. Boats are becoming more self contained then they were in the past, but they still require maintenance at various times. Even if you have the equipment to desalinate water, and generate electricity, that equipment, as well as other items, will need to be maintained and require parts. You can never generate enough power to run all the equipment that most people require to live comfortably/safely for an extended period without running a diesel generator, which requires gas. To make matters even more uncomfortable you have to deal with very limited space, and little to no privacy, which will grind on moral. Then there are tons of other dangers out in the ocean to make matters even worse, everything from pirates to foul weather. If oil tankers can still be sunk by the weather, then you can pretty much be sure that anything that a normal person owns will be in trouble as well. If you are planning to drop your citizenship, you still need to have citizenship somewhere to have the proper documents and ships registration, without these you cannot make port anywhere legally, and your ship can be confiscated as a stolen craft.

Owning an Island:
Besides the outrageous expense that is involved with buying such a place, you have to realize that those islands are still the property of some larger parent nation. I only know of one island that is an independent country, Sealand, and even that one is contested. If you recall correctly some internet group wanted to buy Sealand so they could run with operations out of it with no legal oversight.

Private Islands
There are widely varying politics regarding private islands, for instance islands outside the coast of China cannot be purchased, but only leased from the government with a maximum leasing period of 50 years. Virtually all islands in the world are claimed by the various governments in the world, so the laws of the claiming country would apply and gaining sovereignty would be virtually impossible, but some people still try to set up their own micronations on islands.

Sealand
The Principality of Sealand is a self-proclaimed, unrecognised state (i.e., a micronation[2]) located on HM Fort Roughs, a former Maunsell Sea Fort in the North Sea 10 km (six miles) off the coast of Suffolk, England, United Kingdom. Since 1967, the World War II installation has been occupied by former radio broadcaster and former British Army Major Paddy Roy Bates, his associates and his family. Sealand itself claims that it is a sovereign and independent state[3]; but is not recognised as such by any United Nations member country. Critics, as well as court rulings in the United States and in Germany, have claimed that Roughs Tower has always remained in the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.

As far as I can tell, from what I have found out so far, the only places that you can potentially live without being subjected to the current system are very dangerous and unfriendly locations, especially to westerners. Anyway, that is just a few of the obvious problems I see in this thread so far, I’ll have a better look later on and add some more then.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
3. not a member of the UN. Not a member of WTO or any other NWO inspired trade group.

4. independent media with restrictions on ownership (no rupert murdochs please)

6. No restrictions on gun ownership

7. private property rights are guaranteed. None of this domain garbage where the govt snatches your land so a corporation can build a mall

9. english language - not totally necessary for us but my wife and i are too old to go and learn another language honestly.

In short, no it doesnt exist.

For native English speaking countries, you have a few choices - but non that match your other requirements.

Land ownership can always be taken away no matter where you have the right to own it.
Example: Here in Hungary land has always been the peoples who bought it. No taxes on it whatsoever. Now out of nowhere they will have to pay taxes on their land & house for the first time in the history of the country.

Sorry to put it this way, but if you aint in control, then things change.
And the fact is, chances of you having your own country are slim even if you are a rich billionaire. If you have the funds then you will be with the N.W.O.

And for guns, what do you need a gun for.
As Genesis put it after the flood and Jesus put it "he who lives by the sword will die by it."

You can change the settings, for sure, and find something that is more suitable.
But if you dont like Walmarts (I dont like the quality there), but the idea of large stores that could potentially sell quality items (with more variety than a small shop) is welcome.

Again, as one poster put it...we are citizens of the world. We are learning to get along.
What about the N.W.O. is exactly keeping you from being happy? What is really happening to you that is stopping you from the choice of enjoying life?

Who cares what the media says, you have a choice to believe what you want.
Who cares if there is a Walmart, you go and be the one to shop where you want and show your support for the local shops. Do what you can and be a light from where you are.

Unless you are going to escape and join some cult in the mountains somewhere, you will not find another English speaking country that matches your standards.

Life is short, enjoy.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I, personally don’t want to get a national ID, so I have looked into this myself, minus all the other criteria that you listed. Much of what is posted on this thread so far sound like good ideas, but many people don’t realize that there are details that muck up most of them. I’ll give you a few examples here:

I dont really get it.
Whats wrong with a national I.D.

That is what your drivers license is.
And if you dont have that then you will have a state I.D. card.

Sure no one looks at those as ID cards - as they are not outright claimed to be compulsory. But again, let a cop stop you walking and ask for I.D. they will tell you that you must have some form of identification.

Infact I wouldnt mind having a national ID card here in Hungary.
I have to carry the following:

1) Drivers Lisence
2) Address card (as address is not on Hungarian drivers license.)
3) Permanent Resident card
4) Passport, even though I have a Permanent resident card - which is what they need, and no its not in the passport, its a separate card
5) probably something else I didnt remember.

And with the car there are tons of papers you have to have, its really messed up.

So give me one dang card that has it all.
All the other stuff is required anyway.

Whats the fear about? I dont get it.
The government knows when you pi** on the toilet via satellite?
And then what? They read that you hate how they run things? Well is that new.
Since when was anyone happy with what a government does.

They take away guns...well what are they for anyway? To shoot the 15 snipers that will take you out before you have a chance to use the gun. (for those who believe they will fight some ominous N.W.O) As Genesis after the flood said: "He who takes life will have his taken" and Jesus "He who lives by the sword will die by it."
In this case it will happen faster...point is what good does the gun do anyway unless you are hunting rabbit?

There is a lot of fear going around, but when fear exist clear thinking does not.

I agree to some point that some may want to just get away from society.
There is nothing wrong with that. I wouldnt mind doing as you said in your post, and buying me a super size yacht and living out in international waters. (make that a sub.)

Point is, who can afford a real boat to do this? Those who can arent worried about governments. They see it for the joke it is and the representation of mass unconsciousness. Government can only do what the mass allows it to. If the mass unconscious is insane, then there are checks and balances (laws) put in place.

One doesnt become sane by fighting, but by understanding there is nothing to fight.
Life just is. What you resist, persist...what you focus on is what you create.

We often create our own monsters.

I used to be concerned about all the things in the conspiracy forums, but what good did that do me? Does it help our health living in fear? Most people here claim to be Christians...and fear is the one thing Christ told us not to do. And from a scientific view point, if you see what fear does biologically to the body, you would understand why.

So...having said that...everyone has their choice.
No one is taking away anyones right to be fearful, but realize that there are other alternatives. One is to wake up and see life where it is...in front of us...here and now.

One day we will wake up, and a body part wont move, or we have a stroke, etc.
One day we will die. What does all this matter in the end?

Sure Im of thought that we dont have to pass away in pain. But beyond that point, if we cannot enjoy what we have, how do we expect to enjoy a long life in peace before we pass away. Our bodies will give us back what we gave to ourselves. (that may take you for a loop.) ;-)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I recall hearing a while ago about a country (i believe it was an island nation near Europe somewhere unsure though) that had no private central bank and other things I listed. The article mentioned the place because it had no debt. This was years ago

I believe the island you are thinking of is the Channel island known as the Baliwick of Guernsey. While it is true that they have no ties to any central banks and create their own debt free currerncy, they are in fact a protectorate of the UK and have in recent years been forced to comply with many of the rules laid down by the EU though nominally, they are not a member. Given this unfortunate not to mention the unfortunate geography, Guernsey is ruled out as a place of refuge.

Plan for the worst and hope for the best, and take comfort in the fact that come what may, there are others like you out there. We shall prevail.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I don’t really get it.
Whats wrong with a national I.D.

That is what your drivers license is.

Actually its not the same thing, a drivers license does not include biometric data, nor is it in a national database system. As soon as there is some ID that controls my ability to survive, and requires biometric data, that is a warning sign from a religious aspect in my opinion. Unfortunately the US has influenced almost all its allied nations to implement similar systems in their locations as well, which limits places that someone can go who has some beef with that system. There are plenty of other threads on this topic on ATS, this is not really the place to go into an argument about the national ID, however.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hmmmm... I just stumbled on this conversation thread while looking for a way out myself. I don't cnsider the US my enemy. it is my home, however I am not blind to its faults. But then every country has them. It is up to you to figure out what you can and can not live with. For me healthcare is an extremely big issue. I'm don't fear and am not running and I don't believe you are either, you are simply lookng for something better and brighter.

I'm in the process of migrating to Sydney but I will be stopping over in Vancouver for 2 yrs and a few other spots before finishing up in Sydney.

You may not find a place that has all points of your list, but could you settle for a few as opposed to all?
Have you tried the Seychelles Islands?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Some where in Asia, last i checked most Asian countries are just fine without Rockerfeller and Rothchilds money.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by King Seesar]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm sure Iran or Red China will do nicely, although neither meets all of your criteria. Can't have you cake and eat it too, what?

As a matter of fact. Shoot me a PM and I'll help you pack.

While you are at it maybe you can convince Alec Baldwin, Susan Sarandon, Michael Moore, Tim Robbins, Sharon Stone, and Barbara Streisand to make the rest of us happy and leave with you as some of them promised!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
But again, let a cop stop you walking and ask for I.D. they will tell you that you must have some form of identification.

That depends mostly on where you are...I live in the capital city in my State & just a few weeks ago, I was stopped by a cop while I was walking across the block from one store to another.

When asked for ID, I wasn't carrying my State photo ID, but that didn't seem to upset him too much. I did give him my name though & he radioed in a check for any kind of record (of which I have no police records...I like to use a low profile as much as possible. You know, sorta like my avatar...Ninja-like blending in
). While his partner was on the radio, I had a pleasant little chat & found out that one of the stores in the area complained of someone who was bugging people to try getting a ride (vague description which fit me...And potentially quite a few others. Like I said, I like to blend in with a "non-descrip" appearance). That was the reason he stopped me in the first place.

They finished running the check, found nothing & I left. So really it depends mostly where you are as to what kind of "police encounters" you run into. In many cases, it's best to treat cops like they're human beings too (contrary to popular belief) & they're just trying to do their jobs as Oath-bound Peace Officers. Show a little bit of respect for that & you're not likely to run into problems...At least, around where I live.

As far as where to go when the "compost connects with the rotary oscillator," I've made up my mind to stick around the US...I've considered leaving, but my own conscience won't let me (something about my Oath, down below).

Try to find a State that still has Allodial Land available, obtain a Land Patent for it & get set up to "live off the land" as much as possible: BTW, this is the strongest legal claim to land in America & helps you to live "under their radar." Basically "step outside of society" as I can, but only interact with it as necessary. Low profile is going to be my biggest concern for the time being.

However, even though I've discharged my own (military) Oath once my full terms of service were completed, I still abide the Oath to "defend my country against all enemies, foreign & domestic" from a moral & ethical basis. However, as only one man, there's only so much I can do. With my admittedly limited resources now, spreading knowledge of the truth to people who don't really see it yet is how I'm fulfilling my Oath.
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson
"It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." -- John F. Kennedy

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Dubai pretty much matches what you said.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I lived on a sailboat when I was a teenager, and have been trying to figure out if that is what I should do again. I came upon this post, looking for a clue of a better no NWO place also. I had thought of Canada last election, but didn't do it (I don't like cold weather). After learning so much the last couple of days (how Wash DC has satanic designs etc) I now do not want live under a government such as this. I have been racking my brain on where I could move to. What about Peru or Chile or even Venezuela (I know they are definitely not in the NWO)?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Embrace the NWO and work with it. You need to become a team player, not an individual deserter.

You're going in the wrong direction trying to be a social outcast. Join the New World Order and the society of human beings. Help advancement, not separation. Spread the principles of truth, honesty, and justice for a better world.

The seed of the NWO is within all of us, and only by nurturing the virtues of law, and compassion can we nurse the seeds into beautiful flowers. If you do not, you will be forced - and you know I do not jest. It will be ushered in by consent or conquest, it does not matter which. The goal of planetary unification and standardization will happen. It is inevitable.

The main immediate goal of the NWO has always been to advance to a type I civilization.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

I think that's all good, and I would love a benevolent NWO that actually works to better the people, but in truth isn't the label New World Order a kind of euphemism for global dictatorship? The fear people have with the NWO is that we are being fattened up and made complacent while a few puppetmasters pull the strings and make us slaves to better their own ludicrous fortunes.

The really scary thing is that we probably won't know what kind of NWO it will be until it's too late, and I'm sorry but I'd rather take my chances independently and then come into the arms of a benevolent NWO than not prepare and become a wage slave of a tyrannical one.

Anyway, I'd think I would move to southern canada and have a ranch/farm. If the Earth continues to warm it's going to be the most fertile area anyway so I might as well hedge my bets and kill two birds with one stone

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I would look into Michael St. Clair and the work he is doing setting up and encouraging radiant zones. light-seeds.com... He has a section in Project Camelot's new forum as well, and theres a lot there. The entire idea is a community living with clean energy, in an open source manner, akin to linux, empowering others. This is the direct opposite of patenting or owning information but an empowering system. I really liked that about him.
I also like his mind, the way he thinks.
He is planning these tribes for whether there is a sitx, or not. Because this is the way we need to live no matter what.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join