It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the United States...Is there a place to live outside the reach of the NWO ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am an American too, and I will die fighting the Power, than surrender to the Mark of the Beast.

Here's my argument:

Jesus was Jewish and the Torah states this:

If one comes to slay you, slay him first!

Christians are suppost to be like Jesus, although I will admit I would feel very guilty and if I was sent to hell for murder, even though it was in self defense, I would not be mad at god at all for disobeying that commandment....

But I'm Just as much a Patriot as I am a Christian. The antichrist will win because most people will be too cowardly to stand up against them, and I will not be one of those cowards. (Chances are if I don't die in gunfire I'm gonna die from brutal torture or something more drastic than a bullet wound.)

Plus I think, the people I'll be shooting at will be getting/will have the mark of the Beast anyways, so would God miss them? Yes he would! But he'd still sentence them to Hell for their crimes. And accepting Satan as your ruler is a lot more of a crime than murder.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
check this video out www.youtube.com... I know most of you have probably seen it already but it is worth watching and helps you understand on what is going on. I am trying to spread the word out about NWO as much as possible and just doing what i can to fight it.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
the key to escaping the new world order is to find a place in which their power bases and agencies are unable to infiltrate.

thus you must find a place who is aware of thier agenda and is activly deflecting thier encroachment.

you will find those that are aware and hostile to them often have a silent coup de tait in the form of getting thier men in secretly in the free countries power structures.

their favourite targets are the intelligence agencies as they are basicly outside the law,the military and the government.
they have also taken a liking the medical profession as of late.

by lookin at trends within a nation that involve the powers of the intelligence agencies over its citezens you can determine wether they have infiltrated it.
for they will always seek to increase thier powers massivly ,thus countries whos intelligence agencies have suddenly been given new drastic powers will often have been infiltrated.
terrorism has served as the perfect straw man as to allow them to impose draconian sweeping powers over the citizens.

maybe just maybe we all should get organised and start mimicking them ,getting our men in with the intention of combating thier inflience.

thier greatest weapon is secrecy thus i would reccomend mass infiltration of the mass media where WE not THEY can control the flow of information.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

The island is Guernsey:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Well, you could also start here and buy your own island:

PRIVATE ISLANDS FOR SALE - 1

But what about sovereignty and tax issues? Who knows which countries are good to buy from?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Why leave?

Total dictatorship has good points too. The vast, vast majority of people just want to eat and sleep and get by with minimum effort. What's wrong with that? If you make no decisions ever you make no mistakes ever and feel no guilt ever. How sweet ! Better than Heroin.

The very few people who really want to be free will be. The rest are just barnyard animals anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Stand and fight at home. There are hundreds of millions of Constitutional Americans who are armed, and will rise when pushed hard enough, and I think that's coming.

The real controllers of the NWO are probably just a few thousands only, though I fear they may have terrible weapons ready we haven't thought of yet.

But they can be beat by sheer numbers, and then a reborn America, by the Bill Of Rights and Constitution, will pretty much be that Utopia, for everyone the world over.

many of you will have to die as Thomas Jefferson said about the Tree Of Liberty, but I honestly don't believe you'd want to cower down, live out your lives as a bowed-head serf, an unarmed little slave, unable to look your kids in the eye for the hellish, population controlled, eugenics-driven, brutal police-state you left them... You only die once, do it like a hero, not a chicken

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Try Washington, DC.
Or Vatican City.
Or London (banking area)

They are not controlled by any nation. They are separate states in of themselves.

Or if you want to be where all the action is, try Jerusalem.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
I have relatives in New Zealand. I believe it would be important to find a country that has no apparent worth in terms of global domination. In other words live on the margin. NZ has sheep and a beautiful countryside.
Best of luck mate!

I don't think the NWO cares much about even more sheep.. the flocks they have now even vote for them

I'm not so lucky to be able to move, but if I was able to I'd sure come over

My roots are entrenched too deep.

I love our house, which is paid for.
I love my job, never thought I'd be able to say that someday..
I love my brother, and his little one, with a second on the way

I love my life, in short, and if I got to run away from living to stay alive, the cost is too high for me. Slave to the system, indeed, I know

But I got to admit your reasons are highly propable.. anyway, I hope you and your loved ones find that special place.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
How about Australia? Whats the story with them?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Greek island or Indonesian island.

Greek islands have a fiercly independant population and dont condone any form of intrusion from the greek government.
Krete is an excellent example of this, the people consider them selfs to kretans and not greek.
Heck, the greek police doesnt even have any power in inland krete.
Problem here is that they dislike outsiders as well, you'd be forced to learn the language and follow their religion if you wish to live in an inland kretan village.
Most inland villages there are completely self sufficient.

Indonesia has a week and pitifilll central government and is unable to excert any control over the populace as they are spread out over many islands resulting in many different cultures and languages (the dominant Bahasa language is in fact only one of many).
Indonesia consists of 17,508 islands, about 6,000 of which are inhabited.
You could easily sneak of to a small island and live independantly and safe.
Your official adress could be a small hut on the nearest inhabbited island.
In indonesia your dollars would make you a rich man, even if you decide to store them in "an old sock" instead of a bank.
A small sailboat would be extremely cheap there, you could use it to ferry goods from the nearest inhabbited island to your own island that you sneakily inhabbit.
Considering it is tropical solar panels would provide abundant energy.
The islands are fertile enough to do your own farming.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'd be interest to know what countries you're considering. I'd like to raise my kids somewhere else. Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LynUK
Stand and fight at home. There are hundreds of millions of Constitutional Americans who are armed, and will rise when pushed hard enough, and I think that's coming.

The real controllers of the NWO are probably just a few thousands only, though I fear they may have terrible weapons ready we haven't thought of yet.

But they can be beat by sheer numbers, and then a reborn America, by the Bill Of Rights and Constitution, will pretty much be that Utopia, for everyone the world over.

many of you will have to die as Thomas Jefferson said about the Tree Of Liberty, but I honestly don't believe you'd want to cower down, live out your lives as a bowed-head serf, an unarmed little slave, unable to look your kids in the eye for the hellish, population controlled, eugenics-driven, brutal police-state you left them... You only die once, do it like a hero, not a chicken

There is no point in fighting another revolutionary war. Even if we win, the cycle will begin again. Politicians will be corrupted and bankers will eventually buy up control.

The only way to win is to get rid of money. Until that happens, no politician or war will save us from slavery

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What makes you think you can just pick up and go anywhere you want to?
Countries have rules about that.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
A very informative thread; I was searching ‘leaving the USA’ when I found it. Strange, but for a few comments, I’ve not determined if there’s a political drift here? Actually, I’m hopeful, with the presumed election of Barack Obama, that average Americans will once again assume some degree of power. What’s tragic is that it’s taken two disastrous presidential terms to convince them of which fork to take.

That aside, I wonder if leaving my native land (and taking the kids) is a good idea? Mine’s a heart-breaker… on my Great-grandparents homestead of nearly a hundred years, living in the house I built on the land I love, my wife (the kids mother) decided to move away … after 29 years of marriage. As the place was paid for, fruit trees and gardens producing, and surrounded by near-old-growth timber, she’s demanding its sale to ‘take half.’

As the US, if not the world economy crumbles, I’m wondering… what the hell? – Let’s (me and the kids) get! The same thoughts I’ve had of leaving for the past eight years have got me looking again. Even at ‘half its value,’ I’d be looking at pretty good money, so if ‘monies’ an entry requirement, that could work. I’d like to be able to continue speaking ‘American English,’ though the kids (teenagers) are up to learning a new one. As caretaker of the homestead for 15 years I’ve no longer a marketable skill, though “I’ve done a lot of reading, sort of on my own.”

I heard on Bill Moyer’s PBS program yesterday that even the UK’s economy is tied to us and is even less resilient. And, the Euro is sinking due to the ‘stability’ of the Dollar, I wouldn’t have guessed that! I live in the Pacific NW, nearly a nation unto itself (Cascadia!). I’ve a network of good friends, but there’s only so much friends can do in a bad situation, other than perish in proximity… As mentioned, I’ve deep links to this land and leaving it would create a lasting scar, within myself and my children – but we will likely have to anyway.

Personal problems indeed … and I know this thread wasn’t about me… but thank you all for keeping to the topic and adding your sincere thoughts. ‘Stand on the land to the end’ was my gut reaction! But my foundation’s been shaken, if not shattered, and all options are again open – even that of giving up ~

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If you can find a place like this, I would like to go too. The U.S. is headed for disaster. I liken this "election" to 911, it's time to leave......

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
What makes you think you can just pick up and go anywhere you want to?
Countries have rules about that.

Unless it's the U.S. you're moving into. Then you can just run across some sand, get welfare, sell drugs and smuggle guns and vote in elections. And when you're all done killing raping and pillaging American citizens you can just go home with the money you acquired and live like some ghetto-trash king until one of your 400 cousins kills you while drunk and fighting over feather weight boxer stats.

Hmm...

Maybe I'll leave for a couple of years then sneak back in.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahl Darc

I'm sure at the speed the new present-dent is doing his thang with boldness, arrogance, and in your face actions, many of you are now maybe considering it may happen more quickly than you thought.

I know that scripture says that we should come out from among her so that we do not partake of her plagues. In otherwords, there is One higher than the NWO and He is going to kick b--tt and take names. I really think Canada is still a good place to go, especially if enough people move there because the conservative factor could set up a resistance in spite of the political leanings of the alliance that was previously made with Bush.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
C O S T A
R I C A!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Theres always the Republic Of Lakota, but I wouldnt want to overcrowd them, they need space and freedom.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ats__fan039]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join