It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the United States...Is there a place to live outside the reach of the NWO ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Growing up so close to Canada, I always thought Id have a place to run in case of martial law. However now that the North American Union is almost a reality, Canada is no longer an option.

My wife and had a discussion and realized it might be time to leave the United States. More and more its becoming apparent to us that the USA is close to repeating history. There are so many signs that remind us of Germany in the 1930's.

9/11 - Reichstag fire
Patriot Act - similiar laws passed in Germany
pre-emptive war to protect the homeland
camps being constructed

Our family is in agreement, its time to go. However where the heck can we move to that is safe from the NWO ? What we're looking for....

1. no private central bank - the country absolutely must have no rothschild or rockefeller led private bank printing their money.

2. form of goverment should be constitutional republic or democracy. Limited goverment with no massive federal intrusive programs.

3. not a member of the UN. Not a member of WTO or any other NWO inspired trade group.

4. independent media with restrictions on ownership (no rupert murdochs please)

5. Money is backed by precious metal such as gold or silver

6. No restrictions on gun ownership

7. private property rights are guaranteed. None of this domain garbage where the govt snatches your land so a corporation can build a mall

8. No Walmart - small businesses are everywhere and not being crushed by some mass corporate entity.

9. english language - not totally necessary for us but my wife and i are too old to go and learn another language honestly.

I certainly dont expect to find a place that has all 9 desired features but some would certainly be nice. Does any such place exist ?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hint: read your own words.

NEW WORLD ORDER ! Middle word is ? Correct answer is WORLD.

It is slowly happening Globaly all over the WORLD so there really is no country/Nation that you will be safe in.

Best to have a plan and head for a place not populated.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Mate your not asking for much in your prerequisites are you
the closest country or place that would even come close to those requirements "is" the USA.

Stay were you are as you wont be happy anywere.

But I guess if you went and started your own country up somewhere in the Pacific Islands like around Mocronesia you might have a chance...oh wait global warming will sink those in the next 50..oooops 20 years.

Get used to the new world as the old is gone!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I hear where you are coming from... and I also have thought about Canada as an option for escape if martial law is implemented in America... but I have come to the conclusion that I would rather stay and fight the Rat Ba*tards and defend America, then ever leave her.

"So Let the Voice of Freedom Ring Out Through This Land... This IS OUR Country!!"

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, you could also start here and buy your own island:

PRIVATE ISLANDS FOR SALE - 1

PRIVATE ISLANDS FOR SALE - 2

P RIVATE ISLANDS FOR SALE - 3

There are tons more links if you seach

Other then that....I think you are missing the key word: [B]WORLD[/B]
(not that I buy into any of this...just saying)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
I hear where you are coming from... and I also have thought about Canada as an option for escape if martial law is implemented in America... but I have come to the conclusion that I would rather stay and fight the Rat Ba*tards and defend America, then ever leave her.

"So Let the Voice of Freedom Ring Out Through This Land... This IS OUR Country!!"

I once thought as you did. Ive changed my mind though. The majority of americans are ignorant fools who despite evidence refuse to see the truth. And because they remain blissfully and purposely ignorant I wont sacrifice my life for them. They dont deserve it.

My loyalty lies with my wife and kids. Our goal is survival. Let the idiots who got us into this situation in the first place fight it out and die.

We have extensive plans to hide if we dont leave the country. Emergency packs in the house, 2 hidden nearby in the woods, and a place to go in the mountains if necessary.

I recall hearing a while ago about a country (i believe it was an island nation near Europe somewhere unsure though) that had no private central bank and other things I listed. The article mentioned the place because it had no debt. This was years ago

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well you may still have the option of living in some cave and living off a diet of shrubs, plants, insects and other vermin. I'm certain the government could care less where you end up.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Dear admriker444,

If my kids were still small... say under 16, I would definitely move to Canada and stay with relatives. But my youngest is 17, and I would encourage and help them to get to safety in Canada... but I will stay here where my father and forefathers are buried. They were all Veterans, as am I.

I swore an oath to Protect and Defend the Constitution from both foreign and domestic enemies. And no one ever told me when I retired the oath was rescinded.

I totally agree with your point of view though, and would do all I could to help you and your family to safety. The children ARE our future, and need to be protected.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

1. no private central bank - the country absolutely must have no rothschild or rockefeller led private bank printing their money.

2. form of goverment should be constitutional republic or democracy. Limited goverment with no massive federal intrusive programs.

3. not a member of the UN. Not a member of WTO or any other NWO inspired trade group.

4. independent media with restrictions on ownership (no rupert murdochs please)

5. Money is backed by precious metal such as gold or silver

6. No restrictions on gun ownership

7. private property rights are guaranteed. None of this domain garbage where the govt snatches your land so a corporation can build a mall

8. No Walmart - small businesses are everywhere and not being crushed by some mass corporate entity.

9. english language - not totally necessary for us but my wife and i are too old to go and learn another language honestly.

I certainly dont expect to find a place that has all 9 desired features but some would certainly be nice. Does any such place exist ?

Wow. I hear you. Honestly, I don't think any type of "utopia" like that actually exists. And if it did it would be over populated in short order.

No private/central bank - sorry friend, the the central bank is running the world as part of the NWO.

All government's middle name is "intrusive" so that's not happening.

Membership in secret and private societies is very popular. Even countries who are not members of these organizations are still controlled by these organizations.

Independent Media - that is a pipe dream. Some of the best non-biased news reports you will find are right here on ATS..with and added bonus of commentary from both sides.

I'm not sure any currency of the world is backed by a precious metal...Swiss perhaps, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Does the Vatican have their own currency? They have enough gold to back it if they do.

Restrictions on gun ownership - your best bet on that is the United States.

Gun restrictions - again, the U.S. Though, I don't think there are any gun restrictions in Iraq or Afghanistan right now.

Private Property Rights - If the government doesn't take it the rebels will and if they won't the drug lords will , and if not them then whatever military is currently occupying any given country. That's a stand and fight issue if there ever was one.

Wal Mart - the evil empire is everywhere...and growing. I'm sure somewhere, someone is drawing up the plans to put one on the space station.

English language - hey, I've gone into local businesses here in the U.S. where no one spoke english. That's one we all have to adapt to.

I'm really not trying to burst your bubble and absolutely no sarcasm is intended but what you're looking for doesn't exist. It's a topic of discussion that comes up regularly with my friends and colleagues.

We've discussed New Zealand but the "full up" sign is out unless you're a doctor or a nurse and last time I checked you had to bring a boat load of money with you.

Iceland was mentioned has having some potential. No great wealth there...no great poverty...lots of drinking...not much else to do. Or so I've been told. A friend was just recently in Mongolia for 6 weeks, pitching his own yurt and even then there were marauders and cops on the take. Tough winters.

I wish you the best in trying to find a "safe haven" but I have to agree with others who say the best thing is to stand and hold your ground as best you can. Lay in your supplies, find people who are like minded who will not only watch your back but also your property. Develop a skill that is marketable and learn to barter.

To end on a slightly uplifting note - it may never get that bad.

sty

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
what about Madagascar? lol
I was actually thinking- NWO refers to the land-World. We still have the International Waters .. what about a special platform to live 20 KM away from the land teritory ? i guess it would be no legal juricdiction out-there...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
what about Madagascar? lol
I was actually thinking- NWO refers to the land-World. We still have the International Waters .. what about a special platform to live 20 KM away from the land teritory ? i guess it would be no legal juricdiction out-there...

Now this suggestion has potential, who can come up with a cheap way of floating a large man made island off shore to be able to survive wind, storms and the odd pirate ?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have relatives in New Zealand. I believe it would be important to find a country that has no apparent worth in terms of global domination. In other words live on the margin. NZ has sheep and a beautiful countryside.
Best of luck mate!

sty

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

i guess there is no cheap-fix, but ppl think about it

look at this:

www.tdrinc.com...
or
oceania.org...
and a PDF document (in English)
www.bk.tudelft.nl...

however, it does not look like the above projects would be worried on storms/tsunamies

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It is always better to live under your enemies noses.

If you run, they know what you are about. If you stay and play the game, its much harder to weed you out.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Does NZ have a private central bank printing their currency ? What about private property rights and other things from my list ?

The few places I have looked at were Iceland, Greenland, NZ, and a few others but its hard finding data on these issues.

I wrote Iceland off the list almost immediately because I recall at least one major UN meeting held there (so I assume theyre in the UN and under the NWO control if a meeting can be held there).

I wish I could find that news report I saw years back. There was a small nation that had no debt, no federal taxes, etc. It sounded like heaven. Although I recall the reporter treating the place as though it was stuck in the past.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by admriker444]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Does NZ have a private central bank printing their currency ? What about private property rights and other things from my list ?

[edit on 6-1-2008 by admriker444]

According to Wikipedia the Reserve Bank of New Zealand is unlinke the US Federal Reserve. According to the bank's webiste, "The Reserve Bank does not have shareholders. It is 100% 'owned' by the New Zealand Government, with any extra revenue that the Reserve Bank makes going back into the Crown accounts. The National Bank is not a government department, but is a body corporate whose finances are included in the Crown accounts."

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In the whole wide world there’s no magic place
So you might as well rise, put on your bravest face

There’s no Xanadu out there, no Lotus Land. If I had children as you do I might think of running, but all I’ve got is an aging mother who I’m determined to try to see through the worst of what the globalists will through at us, even though she’s a beast worshipping puppet to her core. Since we don’t know just how bad it will get, I would counsel staying put and planning for the contingencies.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Go to South America. There are many places with an Europe type living style but with a south American flavor. Also there are many places the dollar will go far and is primitive enough to not be under the scope by anyone.

You can also just join the NWO side and stay right here living a great life off the misery of others. I think that is what I'll do...

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Switzerland meets some of your criteria.

I'm just going to stay and fight. Screw it, the U.S.A is home, and I'll be damned if I'm going to turn tail on what has been handed to me.

There is no where to run, so stand and fight!!!

The NWO will win if we all do what you are going to do.

Grow a pair, buy some guns and fight for your rights.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think you are ok for awhile. The police state apparatus has been put in place, the laws have been made . But the US is not ready for it, not just yet. They have just had a large nudge towards a totalitarian dystopia and whats been put in place won't be removed. It'll be another 10-20 years. There are too many Americans still aware, still in command of their senses, still know right from wrong . Another generation of free thinkers out, another generation of mindless uneducated motivated by agenda and propoganda new young people injected into the system.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join