It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch: Ape-Subspecies or Humanoid Being?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The more encounter reports, video footage, and books I read on this individual, the more questions as to WHAT IT IS plagues my mind.

Is it truly some undiscovered species of primate that has avoided capture or detection?

Is it some form of ET?

Is it a MULTI-DIMENSIONAL creature which slips in and out of our 4-D reality at will?

Is it some form of humanoid, very closely related to human-beings? Perhaps a split off in the evolutionary tree from cave man, a slight chromatic tweak from what created our species of human?

The more data I take in, the more I wonder. But one thing I do feel for sure, is that these beings have ALWAYS been around, and that they are VERY intelligent. MUCH more so than many believe.

I have read a couple of recent books-The Sedona Vortexes by Tom Dongo, and Back-Yard Bigfoot by Lisa A. Shiel, which indicate that these creatures have a WRITTEN language they can communicate with. They do so with a series of STICK SIGNS.

Often times, in the areas of foot impressions or areas of high activity and frequent sasquatch sightings, there will be branches or twigs arranged in formation of an intelligent design. Triangles, crosses, and weird lettering will be formed out of the sticks, as if the beings are either communicating to one another, or leaving behind some form of communication to humans wishing interaction.

Another remarkable instance in Lisa Shiel's book is that often times found that the sasquatch could cover its tracks. Around the areas where there would be signs left, there would be what looked like a "hand-sweep" across the dirt or soil, in an S-type fashion, often times which the end of the sweep appeared to culminate with what looked like huge fingers. In one case, she noticed that a heavily-Leafed tree branch had been broken off a tree and used for the same purpose-track sweeping / cleaning.

This leads me to think these creatures are every bit as intelligent as we are-Perhaps more so.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have the same theory these creatures are dimensional and can walk into our sensual dimension, be seen, tracked and smelled before stepping out of our realm. You have to admit, there are way to many unprovable things that are seen, reported and interact with the human being, yet no proof in hand can be examined as to authenticity of the encounter.

I strongly believe our world is not as real as we have been conditioned from birth to think it is. Something is operating here hidden from our senses that allows it to throw weirdness at us and not leave evidential proof of the phenomenas occurrence. All we have is an experience, blurry pictures, storie(s) to tell, write books on, and lecture to people less fortunate to have not experienced the unknowable.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Interesting topic. I listened to an interview Art Bell did with a guy who said that we quite possibly belong to the same homo genus as the sasquatch. We being homosapien and they being homoerectus, or a decendent of homoerectus. This guy also went on to say that they do have a language and can mimic human speech. It would be interesting to see if we actually share an ancestor with these beings. One thing I've always been curious about is where we get our body hair.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If BigFoot is inter-dimesional, they do not have the ability to just move around, from place to place, at will. If they do come into our existance, they are subject to the normal laws of physics that we are.
They do not communicate with each other, as in talking, like we do, as far as I can tell. I had two of them following and chasing me, one night, for a long time, and I never noticed them talking to each other, in any way.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamnedDirtyApes
Interesting topic. . It would be interesting to see if we actually share an ancestor with these beings. One thing I've always been curious about is where we get our body hair.

I knew a guy so hairy I called him the missing link. Funny thing though, he had no hair on top of his head. His body, arms, legs were covered with thick black hair.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

This leads into another area of intrigue for me, as well as speculation.

HOW do these individuals communicate?

According to Author and researcher Jack Lapseritis ("The Psychic Sasquatch") these beings communicate telepathically. Lapseritus, who has spent over 40 years doing field research, going out into remote locations in the middle of forrests for weeks and months at a time, claims to have made dozens of contacts with this race, and has said that they communicate within the mind. He has also collected dozens of witness testimonies from individuals who have stated that these creatures spoke to them telepathically. Not sure what I believe in regards to this, but it is fascinating regardless IMO!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ever see a monkey? Since we're descended from primates it makes sense that we'd be a little hairy. I always wondered why we still have hair on our face and head, but then since the rest of our bodies is pretty much covered with clothing, it really doesn't need to be there.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I have never gotten any telepathic messages from any of the BigFoot I have met up with. I do not know anyone else who has, either. In all the cases, they would have had reason to hide who they were.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'd put my money on some other form of homind. Homo-erectus was mentioned, could also be some seperate but short branch such as Neanderthal. If they did exist, which I think they did in Asia, I do not think they made it through the 20th century. If they were in Central Asia the Communist Chinese prolly would have hunted them down quietly to maintain their Social and Scientific Dogma. In the North West US they would have been to badly encroached upon, we would have definite proof.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinhatman

One would think there would be more proof either in sightings or remains, etc. Like any creature in the wild, they would have the ability to go nocturnal, at which point your chances of seeing them are scarce. I spend a lot of time in the woods of northern Michigan and I rarely see all the wildlife that is purported be in this area. I did see a cougar once, an animal that the DNR denied was living here for years.

There is plenty of real estate for these creatures to roam. Also, I think there are fewer people who go out into the deep woods who might be candidates to see these guys. Although, there are reports of sightings in rural communities.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DamnedDirtyApes

Truly there is a lot of land left for lot's of things to roam. I hike in Boar country 2 or 3 times a month here in Florida but have only had a random boar sighting once. That being said, of the other 3 times I have seen wild boar I have been actively engaged in searching for them. Twice for the purpose of photography and once hunting. The 3 times I have actively looked for them I have found them.

My point being of course that accidental sightings would be rare and antecdotal as Bigfoot, Yeti, or Skunk-ape sightings are. The issue at hand is that thousands of people have been "hunting" Bigfoot for 5 or 6 decades and human encroachment has been making the area smaller and smaller. I am not dismissing the idea that if Bigfoot' do exist they may still be hidden, I just think that if they were still extant we would have found them.

Again, I think they probably did exist, I just do not think they made it out of the mid 20th century.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamnedDirtyApes
Interesting topic. I listened to an interview Art Bell did with a guy who said that we quite possibly belong to the same homo genus as the sasquatch. We being homosapien and they being homoerectus, or a decendent of homoerectus.

Personally, I believe they are the decendants of Home sapiens neanderthalensis. Scientists are wondering why they died out. I am thinking the reason we don't know why is because they didn't.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I saw a show a while ago and there was 2 big-foot creatures, and this guy shot at them and its like the bullets went through them, it did nothing. At that point I think they pressed something on their hands or something, and the guy said there was like a bright light hovering way above them, like a space ship or something. I wish I can remember the show

my working theory though is that they ARE multi-dimensional. They are what humans would evolve as at this point without any genetic changes from aleins (because I think that happened). There is apparently too big a gap in evolution, and that if we did evolve, it was too fast.

Going with the theory we are a bunch of apes... the bigfoot could be the most evolved version, getting bigger as their diet changes, just like how humans are getting a couple inches taller every generation it seems.

I think they exist in a different dimension, know what they're doing. They're here for a reason, they are trying not to be noticed, and that they are more technologically advanced then us.

That is my theory based on being invincible to a shotgun, not even budging, with some sort of electronics in their posession, with ufos following them etc etc.. Oh yeah and people said they've seen them going through their garbage looking at scrap metal/electronics and crap. I think they must be pretty smart.

I could be... 100% WRONG, but this is just my theory I'm going with at the moment.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Humanoid being like beef jerky, hate prank. Commerical spot funny.

Sorry, had to make a comment...please forgive the good, the bad, and this sometimes incomprehensively strangelovian.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

The "Messin with Sasquatch" commercials are priceless. There are about a dozen different ones on youtube now.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I lean towards them being multi-dimensional as well. Thousands of people have seen them, but no bones or carcasses have ever been found. Trackers have went after them only to find tracks literally just stop and disappear in the middle of an open area. There are accounts of Native Americans watching these beings literally de-materialize and turn invisible right in front of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i also tend to lean twoards the inter-dimensional theory as well for the reasons you posted as well as the fact that there sighted in one form or another all over the planet allways in out of the way areas . i belive personaly they have a agenda nothing overly conspiratorial i think its for the same reasons we travel , see variouse forms of life (animals), eat the food, and explore places that may be unique to our area such as the alps, deep jungles and our forrests and other natural wonders. the reason i belive there wary of humans is that humans are unperdictable and potentialy a threat. well thats my basic thinking on the subject.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
exactly we're a threat.

I mean the show I watched the guy started blasting at 2 of them with his shotgun!

heheheh

Yeah I think they got their own agenda, they know what they're doing, and they're trying to stay out of our way...

my theory...lower dimensional..or parrallel dimensional... humans before alien genetics... they evolved more ape-like, they probably weren't wiped out a bunch of times like we were (supposably this is like the 3rd time humans have been here, I think the whole ancient India stuff is a good indication that their might be truth to that).. and they've basically had a chance to evolve very technologically and they've discovered that they could travel through dimensions.. They're just exploring I think.

The same reason they're going through metal stuff in our garbage.. I think they're studying us. They know we're not ready to know the truth about them.

Star trek, prime directive anybody? They're always spying on primitive races.
alright theres my input again.,

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
the first thing that came to mind .. when reading the replies.. was ..how in the hell.. did people become experts on big foot.. or sasquatch.. yeti...and we cant even find one good picture of one. Then all of a sudden, one person says they can speak.. and another says they use sticks? Oh.. and there very intelligent ... hmmm.. ok

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Is it truly some undiscovered species of primate that has avoided capture or detection?

In the spirit of voting season, I cast my vote for undiscovered primate.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by desert]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join