It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm God

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Let it go Wraith....

Some people arn't worthy of the 'powder to blow to hell'.

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Horned one?

Have you nothing better to do, than to instigate others?

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Sorry my mistake.

Was directing the question to lastinfinate.

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
Horned one?

Have you nothing better to do, than to instigate others?

~Ducky~

It's called logic. It may appear as instigation to one that doesn't know how to use it.

You see, I'm not the one claiming that I stand for tolerance while telling everyone that they must be tolerant. That's not tolerance at all, it's an oxymoronic contradictive hypocritical self refuting error.

Learn to think... after this discussion now I do believe that madness is God.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Logic is Nothing without Creativity.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thou art a god...But who is like me? My roots extend to the depths of the Earth.
My love has created civilization, who art like eYe. The coiled serpent about spring.

In my own folly I create upon creation which is death yet am I immune and eternal. Yet shall I live, nay die? I am the most exquisite mystery of creation, I am the all-begetter; destroyer. My seed gives life and yet death - I am poison save to the cherished, the most beloved lover of my soul, my beautiful rose.

ALL who partake of my body shall live..Worship me in my misery and calumny and thou will find forgiveness...Be proud and strong and thou will find rest in the wake of my wrath. All is forgiveness in my mystery.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Logic is Nothing without Creativity.

No, logic is nothing without logic and creativity is nothing without creativity.

Logic can be uncreative as long as it's still logical, but creativity isn't creativity if its not creating.

And this is going off topic. My logic is inexturpable, impeccable and irrefutable in any or the frame of reference that is chosen.

Creativity alone does not equate to logic if it is not obeying the bounds of logic.

I am creative with my logic and I keep it logically sound.

We can create a thread about what you think logic is if you'd like.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
3 Do not have any other gods before Me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me.

There is only one God. Thats the father of Jesus.

No man on earth has the right to claim God hud. And Mad you may not believe but when the proofs comes it might be to late for you. I pray that God will change you before that happens for your time in hell probley wont look good.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
3 Do not have any other gods before Me.

Ummmm... right. Unfortunately as far back as my family tree goes we weren't slaves in Egypt and I don't believe in ANY Gods, not even the phony one you're presenting. Just sounds like God is trying to enslave those Egyptions that finally got free.

4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Wouldn't you call the Bible an idol? How about all of those little crosses with dead Jesus that people wear? Confessionals? Pastors? Churches? Figurines? Nativity scene? Christmas? Money? The image of God and Christ himself which no one here really knows? The list goes on and on with better points as it goes. Even as far as the names you place on your religion(s).

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me.

What an A$$H0LE....

There is only one God. Thats the father of Jesus.

Jesus didn't have a Father, he calimed to be his own Father.

No man on earth has the right to claim God hud. And Mad you may not believe but when the proofs comes it might be to late for you. I pray that God will change you before that happens for your time in hell probley wont look good.

I dunno about mad, but I'm gunna savor in all the tasty morsles and fiery bar-b-q's that me and Satan are going to sit down to.

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie that was his own Father can make you live forever if you symbolically drink his blood and eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so that he may remove an evil force in your soul that is present in Humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... yeah, makes perfect sense.

I claim to have greater logic and knowledge than God... I'd go even as far as to say my imagination is greater.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
My logic is inexturpable, impeccable and irrefutable in any or the frame of reference that is chosen.

who then says....

I claim to have greater logic and knowledge than God... I'd go even as far as to say my imagination is greater.

Does the pottery tell the potter how it would like to be shaped?

You are but clay man...

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Does the pottery tell the potter how it would like to be shaped?

You are but clay man...

Peace

Without clay the potter has nothing to mold. I am in as much control of the potter as the potter is of me.

As my Mom used to always tell me: You have a brain for a reason; use it.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Without clay the potter has nothing to mold. I am in as much control of the potter as the potter is of me.

The difference is the potter can decide not to make you, but you cant decide whether you want to be made.

Peace

[edit on 25-3-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
The difference is the potter can decide not to make you, but you cant decide whether you want to be made.

Peace

How sure of this are you? Are you sure the moment the potter "decides" to make me that I haven't just made the potter decide? And if the potter decides to not make me, the potter has still made a decision that I (the clay) caused it to make. If the potter is never a potter, thus never makes a decision about molding clay... I'm still clay and will cause someone to pot and then all the former once again fall into play. Now who's making and molding who?

Did the potter decide to make itself? Whose decision was that? Did the potter tell its parents to copulate? It appears as if the potter and I (clay) are in the same boat as far as your logic now discerns. We both can't and didn't make the decision to be made. Now who's clay and who's the potter?

(This is the chicken and the egg in a different spectrum, did you notice that?)

[sorry mods for all the edits, it must be late]

[edit on 26-3-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

LastOut, if you claim your logic is irrefutable, impeccable and all that, your last post just made a liar out of you. It's full if illogical ramblings to a question that had no logical basis whatsoever. Kindof like those robot women in Star Trek that Kirk breaks with his logical paradox.

You shouldn't have been trapped by such a silly comment like "does the clay tell the potter what it wants for dinner" or whatever.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
LastOut, if you claim your logic is irrefutable, impeccable and all that, your last post just made a liar out of you.

Yes, I did make that claim, but I don't have to, it reveals itself. Such things are only stated in a stance of defense and confidence.

It's full if illogical ramblings to a question that had no logical basis whatsoever.

Did you use logic to figure that out?

You shouldn't have been trapped by such a silly comment like "does the clay tell the potter what it wants for dinner" or whatever.

It wasn't about dinner, it was about the potter molding the clay. Although if we extend the transcript it could easily venture off into dinner. I am always trapped in a prison with no bars and no walls, no name and no departure date, I have no bar code and no jump suit. I am a prisoner of eternity's penitentiary.

If you'd like to logically explain how and where I was trapped and where my logic failed I am more than willing to listen and cede to my defeat if it should become a revelation.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hello God, it's me again.

I forgot to ask you what you say whenever you sneeze?

I was also going to ask what you say in the moment of passion but I am not that bold, then I remembered about T&C.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Hello God, it's me again.

you can just call me madness

... and you don't have to capitalize it

I forgot to ask you what you say whenever you sneeze?

i say:
"pass me a tissue, thor"

I was also going to ask what you say in the moment of passion but I am not that bold, then I remembered about T&C.

...good call.

[edit on 3/26/08 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Of course you must already know the answer to this question. So why even ask? Why even start this thread to begin with? The outcome is fixed in your mind.

Oh c'mon dbates,, you see through it as well as the rest of us.

This is so Ironic as we have always known MIMS sees himself as a god.

I had asked and got this email, with a link to here.

Delusions of Grandeur? Thinks he's God? As a matter of fact... He does.

Explains this following quote then

"No one has ever beaten me in an argument ever- MIMS"

And

" I have never spread ignorance ever - MIMS"

No wonder he is never wrong,,

he is God

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
One question: How can God be an atheist? Isn't that an oxymoron? To believe you are God would mean you believe in God? Hmmmm....this one doesn't make sense. Or, do you not believe in yourself if you are God? Either way, that's a belief. So I'm guessing, that if you're God, you don't believe in yourself.

Logic; schmogic

[edit on 4/4/08 by idle_rocker]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

actually, theism is an entirely faith based thingy so a monotheistic deity would inherently be an atheist as it would be all knowing and thus all of its beliefs would be firmly cemented in knowledge and reality

at the very least, a omni^3 deity couldn't be agnostic.

a polytheistic deity, on the other hand, could be a theist of some sort as it might have faith in a god even beyond its own comprehension

reply to post by Conspiriology

nice personal attack
and i'll say the same for your new sig, you really do know how to take things out of context.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join