It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO OCT !3 2006

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I watched that one picture over and over , stop, start stop so on and it seems whatever it is comes swooping in and into the cloud then it turns/flips quickly comes out goes into smaller cloud next to it (on the left) does the same thing goes back into the other cloud then you can see transclucency as it comes out and back to the little cloud again. Everything is really fast, watch it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hi!...ummm I didn't really bother to read the other 2 pages of this thread after I watched the video and looked at the pics....I could barely contain my laughter....this is a joke right? I hope when you and your dad got to where you were going or when you stopped to get gas before you got there....you cleaned the windshield of all those bug splatters on it.

Maybe I couldn't see the ufos because the bug guts were in the way...but then in the pics, the bug guts are circled...so that is what makes me think that you are joking.

I can't believe this got so far as 3 pages....

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
the holidays are soon over.

the younglings will go back to school and work hard on their mastering of language and there grasp of reality and there wil be peace again, it all happened before it all will happen again.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PHXWATCHER

The op even gives themselves away with this post: "i respect that bt i have to go wit my guts....."

Go with my "GUTS" you mean BUG GUTS?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
if you pause and start the video you will see the interstellar visitors drifting in and out of the clouds. i also think they are using some kind of cloaking device which seems to be failing and then working again. certainly no guts

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

Aaha, why would their cloaking device be failing and then working again and just at the perfect time to be caught on camera. Coincidence? I think not

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If you pause and take a deeper hit from the interstellar smoking device, you will see tracers and and cool smeared affects of light and dark that will make you say "groovy man!"

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
as much as I hate to agree with a guy
in a squirrel suit
I'm sorry to say.
there is nothing there.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh come on, some of the smartest people I know are in squirrel suits...whats wrong with taking my side?

The OP surely just wanted to see how many people would take the bait and laugh a little...no harm in that....unless you wanted some seriousness in this thread....which come to think of it....I was hoping for more too.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
I think its just dirt on your windscreen mate.

That would be my vote. Bird poop. FROM ZETA RETICULI!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
My vote is splattered bugs... And kid if your dad was recieving calls about ufo's in your area why didn't he stop the car and look around. Sorry but this thread smells of a hoax.

And the believer needs to lay off the wacky weed IMHO

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
PHXwatcher-

If you don't mind telling us, how old are you?

If possible, us adults here like to understand every word, instead of the weird IM language you are using. Please try and apply grammar and spelling that I hope you've learned in school so that we don't have to guess at words.

Now...if you are from a different country, and don't know the language yet, I can understand and overlook the typo errors and sentences that make no sense...at least not in English.

Slow down...take a deep breath....and maybe let us know a little backround on your father's "watch group"? Was that was you called it?

Thanks!
Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Believer 81-

I'm really sorry, but I'm not feeling like you are being serious with your posts. It's almost like you don't believe anything you are saying...but you're mocking those who DO believe in visitors from other planets/dimensions.

Sometimes people go overboard, just to give UFOlogy a bad name.

I hope you're not one of those people.

Now...we can have a logical discussion, I hope, without every little light in the sky or cloud wisp or street light being a reptilian, or a inner-dimensional craft, or whatever else you called them.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

I agree. That was my first reaction, but I scrolled down to see if anyone else saw what I did before posting. It moves exactly as a spot on the windshield would, and in the same direction the camera ia moving. Right, left, right. And notice that it doesn't really go behind the cloud, it goes in front of it, moving in the same fashion.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
first of all am not tryin to scam anybody..thats wat some people here be sayin..am not i just saw this pics and the vids and i thought i had sometin thats wat i do wen i think i have something i share it to see wat other people think...nd sorry for my spellin it was very late and i realy wantd to post the pics nd the vids...and yea for some people that are askin am 17 and am realy intrested in the ufo topic and am always willing to learn more.oh yea nd wat i said bout my dad havin a watchin group in AZ is cuz he has a ufo article that comes out on a magazine in phx and he orginized a watchin group in az so wen sombody sees something they can call each other(everbody in the group)ders around 50 people not much bt its a good way to hunt for ufos....thats why i thought that i had something cuz people saw ufos at the same place and around the same time,bt yea i repect all the comments that evrybody gave,nd yea i could just been a bug on the windsheld i dnt knw everythin is posible

[edit on 3-1-2008 by PHXWATCHER]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
"Its a FREAKING peice of DIRT! "

Best One Line answer ever! lol sadly it had me laugh alot... it's waaaay past my bedtime.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebeliever81
i have seen many authentic footage from Billy Meir and the like. These crafts cannot be disproven by photoshopped filters they blend in with the surroundings. Like a cloud is not solid these starships are not allways in a solid form but may appear to be.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by thebeliever81]

I think you need to seriously go lay down for awhile, I'm very worried about you.

Glad so many saw dirt on the windshield, which is exactly what it is. Makes my life a bit easier.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join