It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO OCT !3 2006

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PHXWATCHER

Sorry maybe "street light" was a bad choice of words, but it is defintly a normal light maybe for traffic (warnings and such)
As for the pic, i did everything i could think off and nothing came up out of the ordinary , the black smudge just looked like the rest of the clouds when the filters were applied

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
the pics clearly show a spacecraft from another dimension and or time. If they can come here from millions of lightyears away then surely they can bypass your photoshop filter

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

Well if the come form millions of lightyears away and since that would be a long a complicated process, would they really care if some guy sitting at a pc with photoshop could apply a filter to see them better, i have seen many better more than likley reeal ufo pics where a filter was applyed and detail was improved 10 fold
Also..anything that basicly reflects light and is well...a psyhical thing can be seen through PS filters lol,

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
but when the picture was taken the alien starship was probably in between dimensions giving this effect with your filters. most et craft have to change thee form so that the craft and passengers can travel safely at lightspeed.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

Its a FREAKING peice of DIRT!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There's no way to make thebeliever not to belive
. Anyway, this *is* dirt. When the street post goes by, the smudge goes over it. For all we know it might be a crushed insect against the glass.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i respect that bt i have to go wit my guts.....am goin to show another vid can you tell me wat you guys think....look in the top right somthing passes realy fast its red oh yea in the 2second of the vid...you have to look at it closely pause it many times uill see something right after 2second of the vid you can see it go away..the vid kinda freezes ss263.photobucket.com... try to coaperate,,

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It really looks like dirt (or bird poop) on your windshield.
It NEVER moves. It stays in the exact same place, just like the reflection of your hat or whatever is on your dashboard. Its clearly something stuck on your windshield. Bird poop probably

The red light....it clearly looks like blinking road construction hazzard lights. I can easily see the pole that they are attached too.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 1-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If you are talking about these, they are reflections.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebeliever81
the pics clearly show a spacecraft from another dimension and or time. If they can come here from millions of lightyears away then surely they can bypass your photoshop filter

How do you know how spacecrafts look that are from another dimension or time?
And moving with your idea, why wouldnt they just make themselves visible in certain light spectrum's only and not only immune to photoshop filters

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i have seen many authentic footage from Billy Meir and the like. These crafts cannot be disproven by photoshopped filters they blend in with the surroundings. Like a cloud is not solid these starships are not allways in a solid form but may appear to be.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by thebeliever81]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i respect that bt like i said i guess i thought they wer becuse that day the wathin group that my dad has called him tellin him that they had seen ufos around were we wer that y i think they are ufos becuse other people had seen them .....NT I GUESS THOSE WERNT IT.....

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
SORY I MEANT THE WATCHIN GROUP....

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I fear if you went to the school of Billy for your Ufology lessons you may want to check to see if the diploma is not printed on the back of a piece of tinfoil.

Nothing to see here but an overactive imagination and an almost overwhelming, blinding desire to believe the most improbable explanation first.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
well I see dirt on your windscreen
and two red or orange lights on a poll on the central divider

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Even thou I would love this to be an anti-dimensional craft from draconis or zeta scout , I have to agree with ITF on this one .. Its either a poor atempt at a hoax or a very very strong desire to belive

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHXWATCHER
i respect that bt like i said i guess i thought they wer becuse that day the wathin group that my dad has called him tellin him that they had seen ufos around were we wer that y i think they are ufos becuse other people had seen them .....NT I GUESS THOSE WERNT IT.....

I can't see anything unexplainable in the vid and pics. And did I miss where these "watchin groups" were explained? Why does your dad have groups that call him when they see UFO's? Also, I must add that we have birds that poop, dirt, and lights on the freeways here in the valley.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
PHXWATCHER, I can only concur with the overwhelming evidence and agree that you captured dirt on the windscreen.

If you genuinly beleived you caught a UFO, and considering you say your father is a contactee, then I can't criticize your enthusiasm. I fully believe extraterrestials are navigating our atmosphere, yet have never seen anything anomalous in the night sky.

It doesn't stop me believing.

If, however, you're trying to scam us, then you're gonna get your wrists slapped by the mods at some point.

And thebeliever, with reference to your posts, what are you on?
Give us one single piece of evidence, heck, I'll even accept something persuasive instead of evidential, that backs up your obviously encyclopaedic knowledge of all things reptillian.

Just one.

That's not much to ask, is it?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Bugs on the windshield

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The video I watched a few times, cause that low bright light passes by fairly quickly. But after viewing it 5 or 6 times I spotted it off in the distance it looks like a traffic warning type of sign flashing, maybe a lane was closed on the other side of the freeway. As far as the object in the video in the upper left, that's dirt on the windshield.

As for the pictures, the 2 pictures. The large object top center looked like something in the 1st pic, as well as a couple of the other circled images. When I was looking at the 1st picture.

But after looking at the 2nd pic it's clearer to me they are part of the cloud (the main object top center). The others could either be dark spots in the clouds as well or dirt on the windshield, I'd go with dark spots in the clouds.

But the larger cloud formation is definitely not ordinary. You don't see that everyday. But I don't beilieve it's a vehicle of any sort unfortunately, just a darkerken sharp edge of the cloud shaped kinda like a horseshoe, but more closed.

We definitley need more people with cameras looking up so good job there, keep that camera aimed up, and please continue to post anything you and your Dad might see.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Nola213]

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Nola213]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join