It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO OCT !3 2006

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
hi am new here and am bearly geting this site bt am goin 2try my best to do this rite..well i me and my dad were coming back from mesa headed to phx i started to take pics and short videos becuse my dad told me that people wer callin him sayin that they had seen ufos around mesa(my dad has a group of watchers around AZ)i didnt see nothin at the time till i got home and checked the stuff that i took and i saw thi...i have a vid to bt i want to see wat people think about the pic..s263.photobucket.com...://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/PHXWATCHER/?action=view& current=UFOINZOOM.jpg

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
yes nice pic i would definately say this is a UFO probably Reptilian controlled. Grey ships nrmaly have distortion around the edges

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sorry man just looks like a few clouds to me ?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Do you have any better quality pics of it?
Do the originals look better?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
clouds?? how they are completly different color... bt the one on the lower left if moves..... bt am going to post the vid wen alot people give me der thinkin bout this pic

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I see 4 objects in the second picture, you said your dad had recieved reports of UFO's in the area? can you get a description off them?

and can we please see the video? even if there is only a few seconds could be worth it.

Nice pictures

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
well, in this photo

i263.photobucket.com... t=1199246973

It is definitely a cloud, however in the other pic, the object in the left hand side could possibly be more, il just do some contrats on the pic and il get back to you

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
They could be UFO's, but it could also be dirt on your camera lens. Please post the video so we can determine if it was a UFO or not.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
yea well my dad has a group of watchers in phx and they called him around 6:30 and a i started to take pics nd short vids....yea am going to try to post the vid bt its only 8seconds and i have other one bt you cant see it the well bt i knw something is der...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHXWATCHER
yea well my dad has a group of watchers in phx and they called him around 6:30 and a i started to take pics nd short vids....yea am going to try to post the vid bt its only 8seconds and i have other one bt you cant see it the well bt i knw something is der...

Did these ships land? And did you have contact with the reptilians?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
nd no its not dirt on the lense becuse am always record and take pics and the first thing that i do is clean the camera....sorry.....just hold on ill but the vid.am tryin

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
well i dnt think i had contact wit them at the time or amything bt i can tell you that my dad is a contacted person....i have many things that i would like to share with everybody in this sit cuz i feel that this is a mature nd respectful site......it comes natrual to me and my dad to see ufos i dont knw why??????

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
All that I'm seeing in those pictures are birds. I only saw two photos that were posted. Was there more?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ok i can see many people are not posting wat they think bt nways am goin to post the vid...ok in this vid look at the object on the left it moves like nothing in this plant can move and u can see a spher under it like if its controlin it bt the better one is look in the mid close to the end you CAN SEE SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A UFO SWERVIN RITE ON TOP OF THE CARS....GIVE COMMENTS WITH AN OPEAN Ms263.photobucket.com... THINKIN PLZ.....

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
CANT BE BIRDS WE WER ON THE FREEWAY.....

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PHXWATCHER

I think its just dirt on your windscreen mate
It moves everytime you move the camera , sorry to tell you this,
But its not a ufo

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
OH YEA AN THE THING THAT SEEMS TO BE A UFO SWERVIN VERY LOW IT SEEMS TO HAVE A RED OR LIGHT......WAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Man ...its a streetlight,
Sorry could you please stop typing in caps thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PHXWATCHER

I think its a reptilian or grey scout ship the way it moves. just a shame it was not clearer for us

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i dont think it was a street light becuse we wer on the FREEWAY.....wat happen wit the pics did u do the contrast??????

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join