It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Hunt pics - Orbs and strange tracks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo80
LOL there you go again, putting people down.

Im not putting you down am I? Where did I put you down? Where did this get personal?

I dont care about the pictures with smoke adn drawings in them. I only care about the one where it has an orb being pierced by a branch.

Its not pierced, its just the branch beeing darger and makes it appera as its pierced.

Your defense is to attack a completely different idea on that website and it is a very weak one.

Ever heard of "Looking at the big picture" ?

Now that I have proven you wrong on all claims, you now say that some of your work is just fun and some is dead serious ? By looking at your other work, it tells me that its all a waste of my time..

I think you are afraid of the unknown? You can not accept that there are "weird" things going on all around you? I dont get it. But people like you often have to put others down to feel good about yourselves...

What is it with you people, baiting on "are you afraid?" .. What the heck could i possibly be affraid of?

And what is there to feel good about?

This is a Forum.. look up the word forum or debate on google "define:debate"

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Nice to see the astral dragon. I am amazed how many people are ignorant of their own breath when taking pictures...especially when cold.

I have experienced this myself, where you cannot visibly see your breath before the flash but look at the picture and there it is. Not sure about the mechanism behind it.

I tend to take pictures bit like a sniper these days, just after rest prior to inhale. This means air is not coming out of the lungs but just starting to go in. This also means I am a more stable "shooting" platform. Guess what? I don't get any breath born demons and sylphs.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In evo80's defense, I happen to know first hand that spirits will use any and all physical realm mediums with which to cast on. (cast meaning, manifest their energies). Smoke is one, also steam, vegetation and also off of reflective surfaces too. They use shadows and light also. Keep in mind, their spiritual bodies are transparent, so they will make use of what is available to them with which to make themselves known to us. They can also cast any shape or form - dragon, or otherwise - that they want. It's all in the message they want to relay. It's all symbolic because it's how they communicate with us. Via thought, having no vocal chords with which to speak.

evo80 - Keep up with your research and don't let the skeptics get you down. You'll be amazed with what you discover.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If you look at your breath photo, you can easily see a face in it. Looks like a woman. Just goes to show how much the mind wants to see faces.

I am just not a believer in orbs. Especially not Kodak Easyshare orbs. Compact cams are the best for creating them. Which is why I used my point and shoot to show how easy it is to photograph 'orbs'.

Like Fox Mulder, you want to believe. You will disregard reality, to grasp at straws to prove your point.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
Like Fox Mulder, you want to believe. You will disregard reality, to grasp at straws to prove your point.

And to quote myself, "If you don't want to believe, you will disregard reality, to grasp at straws to prove your point."

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ok, firstly, those smoke "dragon" pictures are not mine. That was not my website. I just saw that orb photo on it one time while surfing the internet.

Next, none of this explains why the orbs only show up is SOME of the pictures. In fact, between 1/4 to 1/3 of the pictures on a good day.

Now for the "dust shot." Wow, I didnt realize just how horrible of an attempt that was until I got home. My home computer is set to a much better display than the one at my work. Those dust spots look NOTHING like my orb pictures. In fact, you can tell it is just dust. It isnt even close. It is like taking a photo of a toy spaceship and trying to say that it proves that UFOs are all toys.

The orb in that other picture is pierced. This is not a trick of the light. You can see through the orb a little to the rest of the branch BEHIND the orb.

Originally posted by tep200377
Now that I have proven you wrong on all claims, you now say that some of your work is just fun and some is dead serious ? By looking at your other work, it tells me that its all a waste of my time..

You didnt prove me wrong at all. And as far as I can tell, I said that ghost hunting was fun and NEVER said that I was ever dead serious about anything. In fact, I do have fun ghost hunting, but that has no effect on the purpose of going ghost hunting. I am not out getting drunk while doing it.

My other work? I have not posted any of my other work. So what do you mean? Oh, another weak attempt at an attack on me. Well again, nice try but it didnt work.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rancid-Milk-Man

Geeez not again with the reptilian...... Those tracks looks like rabbit. Rabbit tracks are all single tracks because they jump. They also drag their feet when the snow is to high.

As for the orbs they look good, however was it snowing or raining?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
the foot prints should have been your number 1 story here!!!

there realy is nothing in thos orb pics other than light reflecting of snow flakes and snow on the ground & trees,

six

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by leafdarking

I would agree with you. Those look alot like track a deer would make while running, especially in deep snow.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
the orbs im not going to try to explain. but the "weird" trail in the snow that goes through the fence. thats a fox trail. its tail does that deep impression.example

[edit on 4-1-2008 by ghostryder21]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by imdeceived

As for the orbs they look good, however was it snowing or raining?

no it was a crystal clear and calm night. I know that some of the orbs are on the fence but there are a couple that i think are genuine and can not simply be written off as dust, snow or particles.

As for the tracks, the pictures do not do them justice. I know they all could just be animal tracks, but seeing them in person was much different. Also I am not educated on animal tracks at all, so I have no idea, but they looked strange. Does anyone know if a wild rabbit can jump 5 feet through snow that deep?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by imdeceived

Does anyone know if a wild rabbit can jump 5 feet through snow that deep?

no but a fox can.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by ghostryder21]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by six

Well I just have to "third" this. I vote deer tracks too. What gives it away for me, besides the great ghost trick of moving through the fence (deer are simply amazing - they can pop over fences that are incredibly tall and squeeze through narrow strands of barbed wire full tilt) - is the 'drag marks'.

If you look at the pic of the tracks with the lines... the two lines point in the direction the deer was traveling. As the deer picked its foot up out the footprint, moving forward, the toe marks start out wide then get narrower and disappear as the foot completely comes out of the snow. But the distance between the toes never changes because light snow doesn't have much resistance. I'm thinking if this was mud, you would see the track start out more splayed, with the toes coming closer together as the foot draws out of the muck.

Here's another sort of similar pic, this guy really dragged his feet: forums.photobucket.com...

Neat post, sorry I don't know anything about orbs to comment but thanks for posting interesting photos to look at!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join