It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are most Gays Democrats?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I was comparing maps of blue states and same sex couples by percentage and I was stunned by the similarities. This led me to believe that the gayest states ae the blue states. Review the maps...

blue states:

gay states:

www.gaydemographics.org...

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Dont Hate Rats]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Woah, why all the hate against homosexuals? I am a democrat and I can assure you I am not gay. And you can't really focus on gay woman because most woman claim they are gay-lesbian, so those polls are messed up. is Hillary Clinton gay?no is Obama Gay? Perhaps..but please why come here and insult democrats like this? I could say that all republicans are racists and mentally ill, seeing red. bogus, bogus claims.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I would assume it is because most openly homosexual people are more likely to be liberal in their stance. Democrats normally appeal to those crowds more so then republicans.

I didn't really see any hate in there, but a little disrespect because of the terms and tone.

I'm in MN and it appears WI and IA are democratic states but their percentage is much lower then ours, or at least percentage reported..

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

No, no hate here, just making an observation. I saw the similarities and thought it more than a coincidence.
I could be wrong but the demographics don't lie.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
because most woman claim they are gay-lesbian

Wow, i just noticed this statement you made. Do you really believe most women are gay-lesbian? That is very chauvenistic Jedimiller.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dont Hate Rats
Wow, i just noticed this statement you made. Do you really believe most women are gay-lesbian? That is very chauvenistic Jedimiller.

Not really. I've taken numerous psychology courses. the female brain works differently than ours. And in some ways, female's brains are half-man/ half woman. and there's a reason for that. there's also a good reason for homosexuality. it all comes from birth. all males are created as females first, and then change their organs in the womb over time, but their nipples are left there and some males do not evolve their brain to male maturity before they are born. Formed in the womb with a female brain.
The same for females, but most females are naturally born to admire other woman and in a sense they think this is being gay. But the brain see's only that part of the woman that is beauty. but the point is, all males started off as females, and a percentage of them stayed female in their minds. Only their organ changing from vagina to penis during the stages. But yes, from my experience, all females think with the two sides of the brain, and this makes them half-males, half-females. Biologically speaking and with the brain functions.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Well, Thank you for being honest and admitting that you believe all women ar bisexual. I don't know what to say other than this theory of yours deserves a thread all of its own.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

Ok I didn't want to this thread to turn into a gay bashing deal but you seem to make sense I was just making an observation as to why so many democrats are gay.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
reply to post by Dont Hate Rats

no, most democrats are mindless robots programded for guilt trips. They feel guilty they were born. they are taught that if you are born a caucasion you should feel guilty for that. If you are born male, you should feel guilty for that. You should feel guilty if you don't believe the media brain washers that homoism is wrong and unatural. Not to mention dangerous. The life expectancy of a fag is 40 years. dealing with most sexualy transmitted diseases known. The homos can't have children , so they must recruit the next generation, that is what the whole gays rights thing is all about. Perverting the next generation.

[edit on 12/31/2007 by rockets red glare]

Don't Hate Rats, the post I quoted above is the reason you'll find so many gays living in liberal-leaning states. The other states are apparently populated mostly by people like RRG there, and I figure a gay person would want to share a neighborhood with him about as much as a black guy would want to share his neighborhood with a klansman.

Recruitment? I'd think he were joking, if I didn't know better.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

How many pink elephants can you fit in a closet ? Quite a lot, as far as I can see ... the closet's positively creaking at the seams ... as far as the last year or so proves.

Mark Foley, Republican Chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children *cough* ... caught out sending sexually suggestive messages to a teenage boy on MSN.

Ted Haggard, Republican Leader of the National Association of Evangelicals, caught out snorting crystal meth and paying male prostitutes for sex.

Larry Craig, Republican US Senator, caught out playing the two foot shuffle with an undercover cop in a mensroom.

Bob Allen, Republican Member of the Florida House of Representatives & Florida Chairman of John McCain's election campaign, caught out offering an undercover cop $20 for sexual favours in a public park.

Glenn Murphy Jr., National Chairman of the Young Republicans, caught out getting a friend drunk and taking advantage of his inebriated condition.

Some gay Republicans seem to suppress their sexual preference as they climb the greasy pole, in the same way some gay people suppress theirs if they live in conservative, church going states/communities. Republicans aren't born different, you know, they're as susceptible to genetics as the rest of us. And in my experience, those who rant the most about homosexuals are more likely to be ... well, I guess you know the rest.

Methinks you protest too much.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

Methinks you are ignoring the maps...

But seriously how do you explain the maps above?
Do you agree with the notion that has been made prior about gays moving to liberal states to feel welcomed? or is your position that the number of gays is equal in all states but the red staters are closeted?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Since it's based on "same sex couples" I assume they're co-habiting and that would make a big difference versus the numbers of people nationwide who declare themselves homosexual. Naturally, they would migrate to states with the most liberal laws and views, if they're going to live openly as "couples".

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Ok, yes. homosexuality is wrong. it's against GOD! but to come to a site and bash on them is wrong. I reported RRG for his bashing on the boards. saying that, if I live with another guy in an apartment, like move in with a male roommate. Does that make me immediately a "couple"? and a gay one?

You could also say that people in the blue states are:

Smarter.
Advanced.
Eco Friendly. Green.
Open minded.
Cultural.
Educated.
Friendly.
Caring.
Classy.

And the truth is that California holds the most..and it represents the blue states around the US. and this is a good thing, means that all states should want to be like california, new, smart and fresh of ideas. Leaving the past behind and forgiving.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dont Hate Rats

The gay demographics map shows those who declared themselves to be members of a same sex couple in the 2000 census, not those who declare themselves to be gay ... and that's a big difference. Even now there are many gay people who don't have the confidence to even come out, let alone publically declare a partnership. I'd be more interested to see % homosexuality state by state, if such a thing exists ... but if folks filled out such a census honestly the % homosexuality, state by state, should be exactly the same throughout the country, with a slight blip in those states where guys headed to in the 1950's onwards where their lifestyle was better tolerated.

But this census stuff is only as accurate as the information that householders give the government. And the head of the household tends to be Dad ... and I can't imagine a young man is going to "come out" & reveal he has a long term partner simply because Dad's filling out the census form.

I don't think your maps prove an awful lot, apart from ...

Gay=Bad
Democrats=Gay & therefore
Democrats=Bad

It's a bit crude. But that's what i think you're hinting at.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

You go from saying you don't agree with most men being gay to saying most women are gay /bi? Get over yourself. You just wish they were!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
are most republicans jerks??

didn't think so.

ever think that the gay community just feels a little more "at home" in the democratic states, since well, there's less people so proned to judge them and demonize them?

My God!! got news for ya...most of the people in this country, if you were to put up a worthy candidate, one that would center on the needs of this country and her people, and not be so overly concerned with the needs of big business and corporations....hey, they'd vote for them, regardless of party affiliations. I've voted both democratic and republican in my lifetime, it's been a matter of choosing the least of two evils!!

now, get a gripe please.....the two sides of the coin are still just worth a penny! one side isn't worth any more than the other!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
Gay=Bad
Democrats=Gay & therefore
Democrats=Bad

It's a bit crude. But that's what i think you're hinting at.

your words not mine.

Do I think gay is bad? no
Do I think democrats are bad? no
Do I think most democrats are gay? according to the maps, yes.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I guess that settles it then..I'm gay everyone! I live in a blue state and i'm a democrat!

I mean come on, these statistics about gay couples is bogus! means nothing about political parties or views. Just means that Democrats are smarter..

I can't believe the lenghts that republicans will go to win the election. calling us gay during the caucus week. Well, it won't matter..Hillary Clinton will become the next president!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join