It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan: What Are You Hiding?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarrenPiece
Anxiety, please stop posting facts and evidence in this thread. We need to maintain a certain level of ambiguity and hearsay in order to move forward with this investigation.

I guess I should apologize, I've been holding back the real evidence that NASA didn't want you to see.

The purpose of the Apollo missions were to return crashed aliens to their moon base.:shk:

[edit on 31/12/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
Man I can't believe people are still believing John Lear after he claimed there
is atmosphere on the moon when it would take high school level science and intelligence to prove it otherwise. Well I'm not surprised. People nowadays would believe anything without utilizing their mental faculties and logical thinking.
Some people nowadays can't even point out where the USA is located on the map. Figures....

Soul cathers on the moon? Yeah right....

I believe that John Lear is disinfo, but that doesn't mean that everything he says is a lie. Again, that's the nature of disinformation. All it takes for someone like you to completely discredit John is one outlandish claim (i.e. "soul catcher"). He wins and you lose. He's effectively thrown you off the path even when he threw truths right in your face.

China's put out one freakin' picture AFAIK, and a damn suspect one at that. If that doesn't set off alarm bells as to some kind of coverup, I don't know what does. "Logic", as you said, dictates that to me.

Peace

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They will be negotiating getting their rocket back from the authorities of the moon

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I gotta say.. many of you are acting entitled when you have no basis for it and clearly have no clue how things work. Japan doesn't owe you anything, it doesn't need to show YOU the images of video footage.

SO STOP WHINING!

Just give it a while. You'll be able to call them liars and criminals shortly.

I realize you need to post you personal analysis that JAXA is covering up the [insert something here], that JAXA is in step with the US Government and you have the proof [attach your own "analyzed" image here]

I am amazed at the people on this forum who feel that images and video should be released in real time or else its a cover up. In fact, many of you would be theorizing that it was a cover up it they DID release the images and data in real time, you'd all say they were video taping on a set somewhere.

I would also bet that 99.9% of you who believe in some US cover up are already chomping at the bit to rush to ATS with your latest theory, airbrush or doctored photo thread the instant anything is released from JAXA.

No one can win, there is no truth anymore, you distort everything you see and hear with theories based on things you cannot see and haven't heard.

Most of you are, to me, the definition of mentally challenged.

I agree with many that John Lear (thanks for the post) is the master of disinformation. it's too bad guys like him just distort everything so badly that reality has no chance to set it.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
I gotta say.. many of you are acting entitled when you have no basis for it and clearly have no clue how things work. Japan doesn't owe you anything, it doesn't need to show YOU the images of video footage.

If JAXA are funded in the same way as NASA then there is indeed basis for entitlement. They would owe the Japanese people something. They would need to show the Japanese people people the images and video footage.

But then, as you quite rightly predicted, in my case at least, I have no clue as to how things work i.e how JAXA is funded. Could you enlighten us?

SO STOP WHINING!

Chill Winston. Did Santa miss you off of his list this year?

many of you would be theorizing that it was a cover up it they DID release the images and data in real time, you'd all say they were video taping on a set somewhere.

Live footage, in my opinion would be more credible than a handful of images and a tiny hi def clip.

there is no truth anymore, you distort everything you see and hear with theories based on things you cannot see and haven't heard.

Exactly. Let us see and hear the evidence then we can make informed decisions.

It's not like this is the Sky at Night forum. It's ATS. What did you expect? Tips on horticulture?

Most of you are, to me, the definition of mentally challenged.

That's it. This has totally infuriated me. Give me your full name and home address. Im writing to Santa to get him to drop some pressies off for ya. Specially delivery. That guy is a jerk for missing you off of his list.

I agree with many that John Lear (thanks for the post) is the master of disinformation. it's too bad guys like him just distort everything so badly that reality has no chance to set it.

I am just glad that people like John Lear, despite public hostility, still manage to stand up and say what they have to say. That is a very good thing IMO

Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by FredT
It takes time to analyze photos. Maybe they are doing just that?

It's time for us to start admitting that John Lear, among others, is right about what's on the moon.

You said this and then you said John Lear is disinfo? Ummm. Care to show me concrete evidence of what actually on the moon? And don't show me the blurry , pixelated ambiguous manure that John posted in his threads. Show me high definition, high res, unaltered photos please?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
I am just glad that people like John Lear, despite public hostility, still manage to stand up and say what they have to say. That is a very good thing IMO

Happy New Year

Yeah. Just like this dude here.

This dude

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by FredT
It takes time to analyze photos. Maybe they are doing just that?

It's time for us to start admitting that John Lear, among others, is right about what's on the moon.

You said this and then you said John Lear is disinfo? Ummm. Care to show me concrete evidence of what actually on the moon? And don't show me the blurry , pixelated ambiguous manure that John posted in his threads. Show me high definition, high res, unaltered photos please?

Thats just like you Omnicron, to post a mission for someone in which you know they can't perform, therefore, labeling them a liar or fraud...

Obviously no one on this site has "concrete evidence" and non-pixalated non-blurry pictures of the moon because then the "truth" would be out in the open...

That still doesnt mean that there is no coverup to what is actually taking place on the moon.

you're standards are set way too high man. have some imagination.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm interested as to whether or not these pictures will capture the american flag and rover that we left on the moon???

maybe a blast crater from the Apollo ship?

To my knowledge no telescope on earth can spot these... perhaps Japan will have better luck...

I would love to see those photos

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yeah. Just like this dude here.

This dude

Is that George Bush?

Cos if it is then I'm joining his party. Those outfits are cool

[edit on 31/12/2007 by skibtz]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Show me high definition, high res, unaltered photos please?

It's easy to ask for something you know I can't provide you. It would be like somebody wanting definitive proof from me that something besides a plane hit the Pentagon. If I had access to the video surveillance from around the Pentagon I could show them, but since that footage will never be released, it's officially a plane. I could show them pictures of a tiny hole and try to remove the spoon from their mouth, but that's about it. There's officially no artificial structures on the moon, but there's plenty of circumstantial evidence, at the least, that something is being hidden from us up there.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
To my knowledge no telescope on earth can spot these... perhaps Japan will have better luck...

I would love to see those photos

anxietydisorder posted an example side by side comparison of the JAXA and NASA imaging capabilities.

JAXA, having decades of technological upgrades, seems to be able to provide high quality images.

Likewise, I can't wait to see them

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The site has a Mission Profile section which details the actions and timeline.

According to the site it looks like the HD video will not commence for another 10 months!

Can anone with a little more nouse than my good self (not too difficult
) be able to confirm this please?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

It's not always easy to understand the Japanese when they translate to English, but from my take on the mission and other stuff I've read, it will take 10 months to complete the HDTV imaging of the moon.

I'll see if I can find a confirmation and post a link.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Japan is not looking for the LEM, they are looking for GODZEEERRAA! and maybe motherrrrraaaa!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
EVERYTHING great thing about taking over a country through a war, hell we nuked them. they don't go to space without us seeing it, possibly right before they even do. That device has got to get that information back to earth somehow, and we can see it the same. if we knew what to accept and where to aquire it from. higher quality ain't nothing but a thang, ain't gonna be anything released from this project that will drop your mouths, unless you like seeing holes in higher detail.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We can assume some things.

First, if there are as many including myself, believe, that there are many numbers of abandoned and occupied lunar facilities, hardware, artifacts and modified surface details by any number of extra-planetary cultures and technologies, and the same people who have covered this up for 50 or more years would have no trouble infiltrating or politically pressuring with threat of world economic collapse, the Japanese government's disclosure of any visual evidence.

As independent as we might think another country is, if we keep up with NWO and secret/dark/alternate government activities and possible senerios from these areas, it is not surprising that a country such as Japan can be compelled to cover up any visual data findings. We can't know yet.

We have no details of anything so far. It does take some time to process the terrabytes of data, then categorize and otherwise organize said data. Have they stated scheduled release dates? Patience might be the only tool we can use.

Unless someone truly independent launches an imaging probe and broadcasts live to anyone realtime, there will be doubts. Google's proposal for a Moon rover with live cam could be easily compromised by dark cover operatives. I would like to see that, and an orbital high resolution camera all funded by private non-allied organizations.

I would find money to invest in such an org if I could be guaranteed live access for the contribution.

Or, just wait to see if the Japanese project has been pasteurized and distorted by outside influence.

Or, maybe we are about to see some incredible images! Time will tell.

ZG

jra

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
It's not always easy to understand the Japanese when they translate to English, but from my take on the mission and other stuff I've read, it will take 10 months to complete the HDTV imaging of the moon.

That's what it sounds like to me. Although they don't use the HDTV camera to map the Moon (if that's what you meant by "imaging the Moon"). The HDTV camera is for PR. They will be mapping the Moon with the Terrain camera and other scientific equipment.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
While ten months sounds like a long time to wait, it isn't really. This isn't like hoping in the old car and driving across town. As much as these are techno-marvels that travel to Luna, they can't work at the speed of a sci-fi show.

Collating and assembly of data is painstaking work, done by real humans. Cross checking and coordinating information takes time. Remember that the information comes in one "pass" at a time, and then the next "pass" gives a few more hundred feet of surface detail.

All of this information has to be aligned with the last bit of information, to try and assemble enough to make an understandable grouping. It is true that a few PR pictures from time to time will come out, and be released fairly quickly I imagine. But they are not the focus of the mission.

And bear in mind that scientists are human too. The first guy to see a picture in any government run project isn't the one who decides if it's ready to be released. There are channels, egos, involved here. Senior project managers have to agree to anything, and usually two or three will have to agree.

Beyond that, you have scientific curiosity itself, that must be sated. This is "their" project, their child, if you will. It is natural to keep it "home" just a bit longer. To pour over it, to be the one to learn a secret from it. Careers can be made on being the first to have a theory about some minor detail, so not sharing it for others to make theories is logical.

There are so many very human reasons that such things seem to take forever to come out. This will be no different.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

That's what it sounds like to me. Although they don't use the HDTV camera to map the Moon (if that's what you meant by "imaging the Moon"). The HDTV camera is for PR. They will be mapping the Moon with the Terrain camera and other scientific equipment.

True, the HDTV will give us some amazing videos, better than we've ever seen before. You'll also see a lot of still images pulled from the HDTV though.

The TC images will be the ones that get knit together to map the entire moon visually, and I think there's another dozen instruments after that.

The JAXA mission page lists all of them in boxes across the top.
wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join