It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan: What Are You Hiding?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Well that's the problem if you just take a public service at face value. I thought we were on a conspiracy forum, are we not? You need to watch the latest Project Camelot Interview to find out what's really happening on the moon. Arthur C Clarke is one of those people whom they are seeking to interview to clarify the conspiracies abounding the moon surface.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Although the "Earth-Rise" pictures are pretty, I wouldn't expect to see anything of interest in these moon pictures from Japan.

The Lunar Orbiters we sent up in the 60's had cameras with a high enough resolution to pick up objects the size of a "card table." With that in mind, we should really have some mind-blowing pics available from Japan considering 40 years worth of technology . . . but we won't.

I wonder why . . .?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

That's excellent anxietydisorder

Will be checking Worldwind today.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
What's going to be interesting is if they DO release a full, "world" view of the moon. Wouldn't this completely disprove John Lear's theories, or would he just say all of the pics were indoctrinated?

I expect we will be having very much the same debates but with new material...brilliant

All we need now is the new material. JAXA?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
...and now the Selene site is down!

Hopefully to upload a full hi-def map of the Moon and an interactive hi def movie

Fingers crossed

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
only 9 days? How long does it take to add a CGI moon landers anyways?

they have enough pics/models, shouldn't they be able to just scan them and 3d render them faster then 9 days??

maybe they are trying to airbrush out all the aliens mugging for the camera, that could get annoying after awhile..........

( erm this is SATIRE folks)

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Perhaps they've discovered a series of hydrothermal vents and are just airbrushing out the geishas.

Sorry.

Have a great new year everyone.

Regards,

Tim.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by ChunkyBarcode]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Keep in mind they aren't using a USB flip video. Also, there was that business called WWII. There are probably hundreds of legal meetings going on behind the scenes, especially since some people questioned the authenticity of what they've shown so far. Think about how much red tape there is on closing on a house. They're trying to close on the moon and NASA isn't about to hand over the deed. This needs to be a very calculated, upper handed presentation. They are pulling a power play. If they're airbrushing anything, it's the American flag. It's a waste of time to airbrush out things that don't exist.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
JAXA has released their data from the test phase. This is a small crop I took from a still pulled from their HDTV camera.

You can see the full image here.
wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

If you look around the image gallery you'll find other information from the test phase.
wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

This first image is the quality that NASA offered us from Clementine.

This is the same spot taken with the Terrain Camera on Selene.

What an incredible difference in quality. I think we'll solve a lot of questions that were asked about the NASA images now that the blurry bits and overlay imperfections on the seams are gone.

I look forward to the next few months as they gather and release more.
Just don't expect a full set of pictures right away, the imaging will take months to complete.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
What's going to be interesting is if they DO release a full, "world" view of the moon. Wouldn't this completely disprove John Lear's theories, or would he just say all of the pics were indoctrinated?

He is going to say: "What you are seeing is a fabrication and a lie. It is totally uninformative. Thank you for your post." It is very easy to do that. Anybody can do it. And yet people will believe him and think he is wonderful and he holds the real truth.

Whatever facts are brought forward, it is easy to negate them with simple words.

Whatever happened to critical thinking, hard evidence and common sense? It seems to be totally lost sometimes on these boards. It's a shame.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Wow, that image looks weird with earth over the horizon. It looks like you could run off the end of the moon.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Those pics seem somewhat blurry for HD camera, I think the pic I took with my digital camera and a 400mm lens is sharper Also why does it seem that most crater impacts seem like they were made head on? I am sure the moon gets hit from many angles yet I don't see any perpendicular craters...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
It takes time to analyze photos. Maybe they are doing just that?

It's time for us to start admitting that John Lear, among others, is right about what's on the moon and the deceptive nature of the garbage the Japs and Chinese have handed us thus far. Japan's pictures are of a moon model and the Chinese presented us one rehashed NASA picture. That's not to say they don't have real pictures of the moon taken by their respective probes, but those you'll never see.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lecter

That top picture I posted is an angled impact, look at the ejecta and rim.

Here's an example of a teardrop shaped crater that makes it very obvious, and most craters have more ejecta in one direction making it possible to figure out the angle of impact.

You have to realize that these are comparatively small objects hitting massive bodies at incredible speeds and the stuff flies in all directions when they collide.

EDIT:bbcode

[edit on 31/12/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I'm sorry but we need concrete evidence than hearsay and typed words to support your claims. As long as concrete proof and evidence are concerned there are none in your post other than empty outlandish claims.

As to what they are hiding. NOTHING. I don't see what you believers are on.
We went to the moon, we came back. There was nothing there.

There is nothing exciting about the moon to look at to warrant first page news. It's gray, dusty and lifeless. The majority of the world wouldn't care if if the picture is released tomorrow or a month from now because we have all seen it before.

Good god man the surface of moon can be clearly seen using earth bound telescopes. There's nothing there. This is not the 18th century anymore where people fantasize about the possibility of something on the moon because of the lack of scientific equipment and knowledge.

Man I can't believe people are still believing John Lear after he claimed there
is atmosphere on the moon when it would take high school level science and intelligence to prove it otherwise. Well I'm not surprised. People nowadays would believe anything without utilizing their mental faculties and logical thinking.
Some people nowadays can't even point out where the USA is located on the map. Figures....

Soul cathers on the moon? Yeah right....

[edit on 31-12-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Anxiety, please stop posting facts and evidence in this thread. We need to maintain a certain level of ambiguity and hearsay in order to move forward with this investigation.
The good thing is all of the bases and structures were hydraulically retracted into the hollow core of the moon before the Japanese arrived. I know this to be a fact because the guy who rents out my mother's basement used to work for the secret government until he was fired for dating both a Grey and a Reptilian at the same time. The media has been using variations of his life story in sitcoms for the last thirty years.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I’m guessing the reason why Japan hasn’t shown all the moon imagery…is because they need time brushing out all the structures…….and dodgy stuff that should(n’t) be there..

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WarrenPiece

That's a good one. I chuckled so hard my stomach hurts.

Wait a minute! I know why they are not able to photograph any moon structures on the moon. That's because the mooninites (haw) have a giant hologram projector!

If they have a giant soul sucker I would bet they have a holographic projector. You know just in case those pesky little apes from planet earth decided to be nosy and pay a visit to the moon riding in firecrackers.

WOW I just made a conspiracy theory! OMG hologram projector on the moon! That explains it! I'm a genius!
Good job everyone!

I declare this mystery solved by just making stuff up with no evidence to back up. Yes holographic projector on the moon it is! I claim this a fact!
Mystery solved!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Japan just spent all their money on space equipment, they will need to wait until they get their income tax returns back before they can buy the photoshop software they will need in order too get the photos "public ready".

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

Thanks, Omnicron. By the way, you still owe my mom two months rent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join