It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 35
18
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
What lies? do you think millions upon million of amateur astronomers would lie to themselves and the rest of the world, cut that crap out

I am an amateur astronomers and if i find somehting like that i would call other amateurs to search in the same part of the sky.

But Alex, you don't understand... The simple fact, that you're an amateur astronomer means, that you're on NASA's payroll, to keep PX a secret.


I just want to know two things:
- How much does NASA pay you for the NDA?
- If i buy a telescope, does the Planet X Non Disclosure Agreement come with it, or do i have to sign up for it directly at NASA?


I mean, since no one has spotted it yet, i would imagine the NDA is already included with every tellescope.

Oh, one last question.. If i buy a larger and better tellescope, do they pay more?




posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Astronomers, with their jobs being at stake, must keep this a secret. Like I said, government officials keep a close eye on NASA and their discoveries. We may be told about every other planet, but that is because they do not play a dramatic role that concerns our very own, unlike another celestial body that is deliberately kept hidden from public knowledge for reasons you can effectively draw conclusions from.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by xnibirux]



posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

Originally posted by AlexDJ
What lies? do you think millions upon million of amateur astronomers would lie to themselves and the rest of the world, cut that crap out

I am an amateur astronomers and if i find somehting like that i would call other amateurs to search in the same part of the sky.

But Alex, you don't understand... The simple fact, that you're an amateur astronomer means, that you're on NASA's payroll, to keep PX a secret.


I just want to know two things:
- How much does NASA pay you for the NDA?
- If i buy a telescope, does the Planet X Non Disclosure Agreement come with it, or do i have to sign up for it directly at NASA?


I mean, since no one has spotted it yet, i would imagine the NDA is already included with every tellescope.

Oh, one last question.. If i buy a larger and better tellescope, do they pay more?


This should be the most hilarius stuff I have heard on ATS for a long time!! You make my day friend!!!!

First NASA doesnt payme any dim penny or anything, heck I live in mexico, i am mexican and i work on my family business that doesnt have to do anything on nasa. My telescope (actuially i have 3) are from my own income, its my Hobby, have you ever heard of people having hobbyes?... What you are saying is very stupid actually to think every guy on the earth that have a telescopen (small or big) is on nasa payroll is dumb, actually it makes me think how delusional you are from reality.



posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
Astronomers, with their jobs being at stake, must keep this a secret. Like I said, government officials keep a close eye on NASA and their discoveries. We may be told about every other planet, but that is because they do not play a dramatic role that concerns our very own, unlike another celestial body that is deliberately kept hidden from public knowledge for reasons you can effectively draw conclusions from.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by xnibirux]


By the way do you think that every astronomers in the world is because NASA give them money!! hahaha every amateur astronomers is on this hobby by their own money and means and if you think its expensive lol you can find telescope for less than 200 dls, heck you can use a pair of binoculars and some star charts from long time ago and they will still fuction!, you dont need to have thousands of thousands of dollars to enjoy the nightsky, Nasa doesnt have anything to do about this. What about the telescopes that doesnt have Go to, there are thousands of telescope around the world that doesnt have any Go to system and well, have you hear about telescopes like Dobs, or on gems that doesnt have any tracking system at all??

LOL pal i think you are way out in your delisuonal world of PX, one thing is to be open mined but other thing is to believe your own lies.



posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
Angus, I won't change my story, but you should take into account its velocity, you're correct when you said, "...beyond pluto" relating to its location, but the gravitational pull of every planet it approaches causes a 'sling' affect, pulling its location adjacent to Mars in a matter of four years.


To go from Pluto's orbit to Mars' orbit in four years would mean an average velocity equivalent to Mercury's orbital velocity. That's not gonna happen in the outer solar system even with a 'sling' affect, as you put it. If it were the size of a comet or asteroid, yes. But a planet as large as Nibiru is alleged to be would not be affected to that degree.

Also if it won't be visible until it gets as close as Pluto's orbit AND that won't occur until mid-2009, then we're talking a much greater distance to cover in four years than Pluto to Mars. Which means the average velocity would have to be even higher.

I used to believe in the idea of Nibiru. Then I started to study a little science. I still believe it is possible that such a planet exists. However it won't be returning to the inner solar system anytime in the near future.



posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
LOL pal i think you are way out in your delisuonal world of PX, one thing is to be open mined but other thing is to believe your own lies.


That reminds me of something my father used to say...

Have an open mind, but don't let everything leak out in the process.



posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
Astronomers, with their jobs being at stake, must keep this a secret. Like I said, government officials keep a close eye on NASA and their discoveries. We may be told about every other planet, but that is because they do not play a dramatic role that concerns our very own, unlike another celestial body that is deliberately kept hidden from public knowledge for reasons you can effectively draw conclusions from.


NASA does not control every telescope and astronomer. They certainly don't control the countless amateur astronomers around the world. And as has been stated, even an amateur astronomer can see tiny, little Pluto. If they can see something as small as Pluto, then they can see something as large as Nibiru is supposed to be.

You can ignore the amateur astronomers all you want. However it does nothing to further the veracity of your claims.



posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus65

NASA does not control every telescope and astronomer. They certainly don't control the countless amateur astronomers around the world. And as has been stated, even an amateur astronomer can see tiny, little Pluto. If they can see something as small as Pluto, then they can see something as large as Nibiru is supposed to be.

You can ignore the amateur astronomers all you want. However it does nothing to further the veracity of your claims.


yup you're right nibiru does not exist because no one can see it, but watch this and tell me what you think


[edit on 12-2-2008 by xnibirux]



posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Originally posted by Angus65

NASA does not control every telescope and astronomer. They certainly don't control the countless amateur astronomers around the world. And as has been stated, even an amateur astronomer can see tiny, little Pluto. If they can see something as small as Pluto, then they can see something as large as Nibiru is supposed to be.

You can ignore the amateur astronomers all you want. However it does nothing to further the veracity of your claims.


yup you're right nibiru does not exist because no one can see it, but watch this and tell me what you think


[edit on 12-2-2008 by xnibirux]


I watch the video, the problem with that is that they always Mention...a lot of scientist says this..well what name of scientist?? he always speak in plural like everybody! where are those names? if this was so important why not to mention their names, why not interviewing this supouse scientis????? like saying they are just a bunch of scientist...this doesnt sound logic at all.

Another thing is how they can plot a Orbit when you dont know from where how and mass of this thing (aka planet X) is coming???. How can they know that if a planet have a disturbance (show me the data infact please not just a bunch of ideas and "scientist says") its because planet X just by pure answer and no researching?? there more things than just planet X that could make a planet have a disturbance.

All this stuff is just conjetures, there is no actual research, no data, this documentary doesnt provide any numbers, how they research the stuff, heck even the name of the scientist!



posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Very strange. It is showing that AlexDJ was the last person to post but I didn't see his post. Does anyone else see this(or did it ever happen to you before?) or is it just my computer? Have I been completely shut off from the rest of the site because of what I stand to believe?? Btw, a video (link won't work) featuring David Icke (search video on youtube "David Icke; From Prison To Paradise) will tie in with the Law of Possibilities (if this law doesn't exist then I just invented it); this law can be compared to the example of 'most people years back thinking the idea of earth being round was ridiculous because of not having any idea what the laws of gravity were' - this can be an example of what the general laws of possibility support.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by xnibirux]



posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I dot know..i was the last to post..maybe some Ats problem??



posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
This should be the most hilarius stuff I have heard on ATS for a long time!! You make my day friend!!!!

Untill here, i thought you understood me, but



Originally posted by AlexDJ
First NASA doesnt payme any dim penny or anything, heck I live in mexico, i am mexican and i work on my family business that doesnt have to do anything on nasa. My telescope (actuially i have 3) are from my own income, its my Hobby, have you ever heard of people having hobbyes?... What you are saying is very stupid actually to think every guy on the earth that have a telescopen (small or big) is on nasa payroll is dumb, actually it makes me think how delusional you are from reality.


Wait.. Which "side" do you think i'm on again?!?

Read my older posts, maybe you'll figure it out. Untill then, let me give you a hint.. It's called sarcasm..


I was trying to point out, how ridiculous the idea really is - that all the amateur astronomers are keeping a secret...

Do you understand me now?


EDIT: I mean, i thought, if it wasn't obvious from the post, that winking smiley at the end of it should have been a dead giveaway..
I know there are ridiculous and bizzare theories posted and believed all the time here on ATS, but i really thought it was obvious, what i was trying to do.

I even gave that post of yours, i was replying to a star, because you made such a good point!

So... Still think i'm delusional and stupid?

[edit on 14/2/08 by deezee]



posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
not suppose too see Nibiru till 2011 when it stops hiding behind the sun then rockets past us for the 3000 year climb back too the other side of it's orbit.

It's Orbit is like a Egg , and on one side of Nibiru it's really fast movement while the other side is very slow. Kinda like going up and down hill. Some times people get lucky and get a glimpse of Nibiru when the Sun is not hiding it right now actually, but it is only at a certain time of the day at a the south pole.

Not many people know this but the sun has it's own Weird Orbit, Our Sun is not always at the same place at once, it actually moves on a OO like Orbit, Yep the Infinite Sign in space. When the Sun is all the way on the Left we can see Nibiru on the right but ya gatta be quick.

The Quuran even says our Sun is in orbit just as our moon is.

And He (i.e., Allah) it is Who created the night and the day, the sun and the moon. They float, each in a orbit (The Noble Quran, Ya'seen 21:33)

[edit on 14-2-2008 by BallBreaker]



posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

Originally posted by AlexDJ
This should be the most hilarius stuff I have heard on ATS for a long time!! You make my day friend!!!!

Untill here, i thought you understood me, but



Originally posted by AlexDJ
First NASA doesnt payme any dim penny or anything, heck I live in mexico, i am mexican and i work on my family business that doesnt have to do anything on nasa. My telescope (actuially i have 3) are from my own income, its my Hobby, have you ever heard of people having hobbyes?... What you are saying is very stupid actually to think every guy on the earth that have a telescopen (small or big) is on nasa payroll is dumb, actually it makes me think how delusional you are from reality.


Wait.. Which "side" do you think i'm on again?!?

Read my older posts, maybe you'll figure it out. Untill then, let me give you a hint.. It's called sarcasm..


I was trying to point out, how ridiculous the idea really is - that all the amateur astronomers are keeping a secret...

Do you understand me now?


EDIT: I mean, i thought, if it wasn't obvious from the post, that winking smiley at the end of it should have been a dead giveaway..
I know there are ridiculous and bizzare theories posted and believed all the time here on ATS, but i really thought it was obvious, what i was trying to do.

I even gave that post of yours, i was replying to a star, because you made such a good point!

So... Still think i'm delusional and stupid?

[edit on 14/2/08 by deezee]


Yes i know..you can use sarcasm..but you know there are really people who believes that any ameteur astronomer (by defeinition amateur could be anybody looking the sky dont need of $$$ equipment) believe they are hidding stuff. Nobody can hide that size of planet if it exist, comet or starship on the sky without somebody using a binoculars or telescope noticing it. How many people you think goes at night to have glimpsy on their scopes to the sky?..thousands..if not millions. Nobody can hide any disturbance if an strange body enters the solar system, there is no way. Some people expeculate its a brown dwarf, but that sounds more ludicrus than anything else i have heard. We dont know whats out there, but there are millions of people enjoying the nightsky with their equipment and nobody cant deny that amateur astronomy is hiding something. Like i explain even with a very small telescope (70mm refractor) you could even see pluto if you know where to look, of course you will see a bvery small pint point star but thats pluto. heck a few years ago i saw even people discovery extra solar planets using just amaetur telescope equipment (means a scope like the Lx200 8 inches to 12 in size) and with some study of the stars they did find new planets from their own backyard and this are thousands off ligth years away, why we can see a planetoid thing coming our way just a few light years or just a few million miles away if its already enter out solar system??? See how can you end up believing lies instead of researching really with people, buying your small equipment and learn the night sky??!.

So saying everybody that have a telescope is pay by nasa ...sounds creazy actually but still poeple believe this instead of looking for themselves. Many of the people believing in planet X are not amateur astronomers, just aficionado guys who read the internet just the things they like, they dont even go out to star party (there are many held every night in USA) to see tru a telescope and learn, thats sad actually. If they were really interested on discover this thing they would use any means necessary and this means buy some amateur astronomer equipment or rent one or whatever and try to do their own research, but i have not see anybody coming back with info and saying well I did use this equipment to my research, they only link stuff written by somebody else and this somebody else didnt use any equipment, just some data that find and looks more phony than something real that can be researched for more study. just because there rae more eqrtuquakes or more volcanic eruptions doesnt mean Px is just around the corner, haha LOL have you hear of instant news ? the internet??. Right now anything that happen on earth can be know in a few minutes, 50 years ago you would have to wait for 1 or 2 months to know something did happen, if you go back more time, months or even years!. We have more equipment studying earth right now that any time before, thats why the increment of data! 50 years ago we didnt have the equipment, we only hear stories form locas than a earth quake happen or tsunami or hurricane and researchers would go after few months have pass, ritgh now we have instant report with just a couple of minutes, we have better sensors so thats why everybody thinks that the activity have go up, instead of thinking, we have more equipment and better of course the data will go up!

So i dont know actually, this guy xiniburu just puts links of very bad data, he uses summerian stuff that in relaity even the experts today doesnt know for sure the m,eaning of their wiritings, if it was true or just some invention, sichin put other explanations and eveyrbody think woow..he is right! well most of the experts are against his translations.

You shold have to research very good the subkect, but instead we get info from very phony sources and denying that every amateur astronomer is hidding something makes look it very bad.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by AlexDJ]



posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

LOL pal i think you are way out in your delisuonal world of PX, one thing is to be open mined but other thing is to believe your own lies.


Your karma will catch your reincarnation very quickly and I wouldn't like to see you held in 3rd dimension at zero point, come on..... ya gotta snap out of it



posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Originally posted by AlexDJ

LOL pal i think you are way out in your delisuonal world of PX, one thing is to be open mined but other thing is to believe your own lies.


Your karma will catch your reincarnation very quickly and I wouldn't like to see you held in 3rd dimension at zero point, come on..... ya gotta snap out of it


And this have to do with PX???...or what'

see how he doesnt have any answers...



posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

And this have to do with PX???...or what'

see how he doesnt have any answers...


Alex, I cannot have answers for something that cannot be proven or seen, and yes, it somewhat has something to do with Nibiru. Just as Nibiru cannot be seen or proven, your karma and reincarnation cannot be proven either, but it is there. How could anyone prove karma or reincarnation to be there? You simply just can't, and that's the way it is, that's the way it's been, and that's the way it will always be.


[edit on 15-2-2008 by xnibirux]



posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Yes i know..you can use sarcasm..but you know there are really people who believes that any ameteur astronomer (by defeinition amateur could be anybody looking the sky dont need of $$$ equipment) believe they are hidding stuff.

I know. xnibirux seems to believe this.
All i tried to do in that post of mine, is to show, how ridiculous this idea is.

Anyone can go out and buy a telescope. Some are cheap, others are more expensive but can even be connected to a computer and have servos for tracking..

So if ALL amateur astronomers were somehow hiding the fact that Nibiru exists... Well, the only way i could imagine this done, would be to force them to sign an NDA, before purchasing the tellescope..

But this is impossible, and would achieve the exact opposite - people reading the NDA, deciding not to sign it, and tell everyone about it..


So xnibirux: If you believe, that ALL amateur astronomers are paid of by NASA, to keep PX a secret, please explain to us, how this is possible at all. How can NASA keep a million people with telescopes quiet?




Originally posted by AlexDJ
Nobody can hide that size of planet if it exist, comet or starship on the sky without somebody using a binoculars or telescope noticing it. How many people you think goes at night to have glimpsy on their scopes to the sky?..thousands..if not millions. Nobody can hide any disturbance if an strange body enters the solar system, there is no way.

I agree with you on this completelly.

And this is not the only aspect of the PX theory, that is completelly impossible.
If you read through the thread, you will see, that many of us put the PX information to the test, only to see it fail again and again.
The properties of this PX simply don't fit together. Most of it is based on a complete lack of understanding of how our solar system or physics work..

Like the thing about it "hiding behind the sun".. I mean, as if the Earth is standing still on this side of the sun, and PX approaching from behind.

To believe this, you have to completelly ignore the fact, that Earth orbits the sun, and anything "behind" it would be visible for most of each year.




Originally posted by AlexDJ
heck a few years ago i saw even people discovery extra solar planets using just amaetur telescope equipment (means a scope like the Lx200 8 inches to 12 in size) and with some study of the stars they did find new planets from their own backyard and this are thousands off ligth years away, why we can see a planetoid thing coming our way just a few light years or just a few million miles away if its already enter out solar system???

People actually found extra solar planets with amateur tellescopes? That's impressive. Do you have any links to this? I would like to read about it.



Originally posted by AlexDJ
See how can you end up believing lies instead of researching really with people, buying your small equipment and learn the night sky??!.

Again: Just like many others here, i too have put the PX theory to the test.
After researching it for a while, i realized a planet like that simply can not exist.

Believers keep giving us "information" about it, which is either completelly wrong by itself, or at least doesn't fit together with other info about PX.

And even if we forget this, science tells us, that a planet with a 3600 year orbit would soon either become part of the solar system, or simply fly away. An orbit like that is simply unsustainable over any longer time.

So as you can probably tell by now, i don't believe in PX, and i don't believe anyone is keeping it a secret.

I've seen belief systems like this before, and know them for what they really are.


Do you understand my position now?



Originally posted by AlexDJ
So saying everybody that have a telescope is pay by nasa ...sounds creazy actually but still poeple believe this instead of looking for themselves.

I wasn't saying that. I was trying to show, how ridiculous this idea actually is.



Originally posted by AlexDJ
Many of the people believing in planet X are not amateur astronomers, just aficionado guys who read the internet just the things they like, they dont even go out to star party (there are many held every night in USA) to see tru a telescope and learn, thats sad actually. If they were really interested on discover this thing they would use any means necessary and this means buy some amateur astronomer equipment or rent one or whatever and try to do their own research, but i have not see anybody coming back with info and saying well I did use this equipment to my research, they only link stuff written by somebody else and this somebody else didnt use any equipment, just some data that find and looks more phony than something real that can be researched for more study.

Again i agree with you completelly. Believers just assume things, and label us as ignorant and narrow minded for not believing in PX.

They think our lives are governed by the TV, and that we can't even imagine anything that is not on it.


I keep wondering, who they are judging us by here... On the other hand, i know it makes them feel better, to look down on other people..


You are right, when you say, that most of them don't do any research whatsoever. It's always just what someone else said or wrote, or in the worst case, channeling.. And we all know how reliable channeling is.. Believers should ask themselves, why it is, that channeled aliens have the same crappy undestanding of astronomy and physics as the person channeling them..



Originally posted by AlexDJ
just because there rae more eqrtuquakes or more volcanic eruptions doesnt mean Px is just around the corner,

Yeah, this is a funny one.. Channeled aliens and / or PX believers say, that increasing tectonic activity is another proof of Planet X..

But as i mentioned before, 2007 has been one of the more peacefull years, when it comes to earthquakes..

Just another example of "information", that is completelly wrong, but still used to convince people...




Originally posted by AlexDJ
haha LOL have you hear of instant news ? the internet??.

But Alex, don't you know, that NASA controlls the entire internet as well? Just so we wouldn't know PX exists?
(Again, joking! Please don't take it seriously! I DON'T believe in planet X)



Originally posted by AlexDJ
summerian stuff that in relaity even the experts today doesnt know for sure the m,eaning of their wiritings, if it was true or just some invention, sichin put other explanations and eveyrbody think woow..he is right! well most of the experts are against his translations.

Yeah, Stichins story makes for a nice New Age reading, with some doomsday attributes, to scare people into believing, but it has nothing to do with reality..

I've seen an example, where he "copied" a picture from a wall, and said that it shows a rocket or a space ship in an underground silo...
A while ago, someone researched all the pictures from the walls of that ancient building, and discovered, that Stitchin's version doesn't exist in reality.
It seems like he put two different pictures together, and added some of his own drawings, to make it look like a rocket ship, but there was nothing like that in it in reality.
The thread is somewhere around here, i'll try to find it.

If Stichin was lying about this... Well.. Why should ANYTHING else he wrote be true?!?



Again, just to make sure: You do understand now, that i don't believe in PX, right? And that that post of mine was only meant to show how ridiculous that idea was?

Good...



posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ok i get the idea, planet x does not exist



posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

Originally posted by xnibirux
Your karma will catch your reincarnation very quickly and I wouldn't like to see you held in 3rd dimension at zero point, come on..... ya gotta snap out of it

And this have to do with PX???...or what'
see how he doesnt have any answers...


It has something to do with the Ashtar Gallactic Command, which is supposed to be a group of aliens, that are talking to some people here on earth through channeling.

They are saying (again), that the earth will jump from the third into the fifth dimension. In fact, they are saying, that most of our solar system is in the fourth dimension already, except for the Earth and Pluto i think..
The Earth is supposed to be stuck in the third dimension, because it couldn't cleanse itself of all the negativity from all the humans on it..


The only reason i know this, is because i translated a part of their "message" from german to english in a thread somewhere around here.

As i mentioned before, i've known this Ashtar Command many years ago, and it didn't leave a very good impression. Just the opposite in fact.

It's just a bunch of unhappy people imagining that they are talking to aliens, who are going to save them all.


If these were real aliens, they would know, that we don't live in the third dimension. We don't live in any dimension in fact..
What we live in, is a universe, that is three dimensional. Or in some theories - four, if you add time.

Real aliens would know, that the only thing, that can exist in one dimension (and it doesn't matter if it's the first, second, third or fifth) is a line. Only lines are one dimensional.


It's just one more example of the incredibly crappy science by these "aliens".. Another example is the gravitational repulsion force..
With science like this, how were they even able to build flying saucers or space ships?!?

I mean, people used to think, that the earth is flat - almost two dimensional. Now we have aliens, thinking that the universe exists in a dimension (one).. That's even worse, than a flat earth.


For those, who don't know: Dimensions aren't something, they are a property of something. They are just words, to explain the fact, that you can move up/down, left/right and forwards/backwards in this universe of ours.

The idea of another universe existing in a "parallel dimension" comes from science fiction, and is the cause for this big misunderstanding and abuse of the word "dimension".

Here's the Wikipedia explanation of the word "dimension"..


Hmm, funny, even wiki agrees with me on where the misunderstanding comes from:


Science fiction texts often mention the concept of dimension, when really referring to parallel universes, alternate universes, or other planes of existence. This usage is derived from the idea that in order to travel to parallel/alternate universes/planes of existence one must travel in a spatial direction/dimension besides the standard ones. In effect, the other universes/planes are just a small distance away from our own, but the distance is in a fourth (or higher) spatial dimension, not the standard ones.



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

log in

join