It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

Ok, you got me on the sun activity, what about the cover-ups?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
nibiri can you give a link ? I'm interested if more information is shown.....such as source from where you seen this.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsFrickenAndrew

Here is what I found on cover-ups Andrew, a quarter of a ways down the page

[edit on 27-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.amightywind.com...

OK, so the opening paragraph draws attention to the appearance of IHVH, then goes on about someone having dreams of 'the rich and powerfull' building underground cities, and then talks of how Planet X will bring in part of the Rapture (revelations 8 and 9).

It then has a small diagram that's supposed to represent the elliptical orbit of Planet X. Is this to scale, lol? It also states TOA as unknown, but then miraculously claims that it's trajectory and speed are being altered as it moves! Now, they could be claiming this to cover for the fact they have no idea when it is going to arrive, or it could be a cover for the fact that they have no idea about anything to do with planet X, and are just making stuff up to try and get people paranoid and start praying to IHVH! The miraculous part is that unknown planets (they dont know the orbit, so they dont know which planets) are influencing Nibiru into a different trajectory, yet still, Nibiru will arive at it's destination. Who needs laws of physics when you have Yahweh, huh? Unless of course, there's just exactly the right amout of force being exerted from other bodies/forces to bring it exactly back into line? We don't see that often, though...if ever!

We are then told that we have to make right with IHVH again.

Then we're told that all the info about Planet X is taken from "Last Call Gospel Ministry". A well known and respected scientific journal.

We then have an interview with an unnamed Russian.
Here's a quote from a section of the interview "(Remember the woman doctor who had to be emergency evacuated from one of the polar stations because she discovered she had breast cancer? Well as an aside, McCanney mentioned that the earth´s magnetic field has gone to zero at the poles a number of times already, and because of the tremendously increased radiation when this happens, anyone exposed gets mega-dosed with x-rays and can develop cancer in as little time as a WEEK!)"

Earths weakest point of protection in the magnetosphere, are both the magnetic poles. It's also the best place to monitor magnetosphere/solar wind/radiation activity. Solar bursts often bombard the poles, and this is due to solar fluxion from Sun activity (sun spots), and from flux within the magnetosphere itself. You'll find that polar stations usually have built in protection, because of this increased danger. If we had no magnetosheric protection at all, ALL life on Earth would be gone in approximately 3 seconds flat. That's how strong the radiation from the sun is.
Here's more info about the Earths magnetosphere, if anyone is interested:
en.wikipedia.org...

He also reiterates the 'fact' that Nibiru has a 3630 year elliptical orbit.
We all know that due to the vacuum of space, there is very little resistance, so we know that planet spin could not be the cause of the elliptical orbit, and without gravity affecting it, Newtons first law states it will travel in a straight line. So, it would have to have a central gravitational mass that is strong enough to hold it in orbit. OK, so once again, here's the (conservative) calculations for Nibaru's velocity and elliptical circumference:
It's been claimed that Nibaru is currently outside the orbit of Pluto, so we will use this as our starting point. Approximate average cyclical distance from Earth to Pluto is 34 astronomical units. 1 AU = 93 million miles.
en.wikipedia.org...
34*93,000,000 = 3,162,000,000 miles. To cover the distance from Pluto to Earth by 2012, starting our calculations from April 1st 2008, to April 1st 2012: 5*365 = 1825 days. 1825 * 24 = 43800 hours. 3,162,000,000 / 43800 = 72191.780821917808219178082191781 MPH. Let's approximate to 72200 MPH for next set. 24*7*12= 2016 hours per year. 2016*72200=145,555,200 miles travelled per year. 145,555,200 * 3630 = 528,365,376,000 miles = distance of circumference of orbit.
So we have a body with a 528 billion mile elliptical orbit. And we know that this body is affected by a magnetic field to keep it in an elliptical orbit, so the real mystery here is, why the hell can't we detect such a majorly massive magnetic field? I mean, the size of this thing would be affecting our solar system, yet we can see no effect on any of our planets in our solar system, or indeed in Andromeda or any nearby solar system. How can this be?
It's this way because either the data we have for Niburu is complete bunk, or, more than likely, the whole notion of planet X is bunk. Take your pick.
As for the earlier mention that the Sun may produce a planet, here's temperatures for Sun surface- 5770 degrees Kelvin. That's pretty hot. The temperature RISES in the solar atmosphere to tens of millions of degrees. The temperature within the Sun itself is much, much hotter.
For more info on Sun temps:
www.astro.columbia.edu...
Obviously far too hot for rock, or even metal to be a solid. Unless of course, it was some fantastic new substance we've never seen in the universe before, which isn't likely.

Here's some info on gravity and orbits in space:
helios.gsfc.nasa.gov...
www.go.ednet.ns.ca...
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

[edit on 28-3-2008 by cruzion]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Correction to above calculations. 24*7*365=61320 hours, not 2016 as originally stated. So, 61320*72200=4,427,304,000 miles travelled per year. 4427304000 miles * 3630 years = 16,071,113,520,000. So, 16 trillion (short form) mile orbit or circumference. How did no one spot that mistake? The calculations are just there to show you how big the magnetic field would have to be from the emminating body. It doesn't really matter if it's 528m or 16t miles, as either way, the presence of the damn thing would be obvious. Not that believers let facts get in the way of what they want to believe.
Seriously, it should be obvious to everyone that this theory is total fantasy. If it's not, you should really take some time out and evaluate your psychological health, because there's some weird obssessive or retentive behaviour controlling you. I'm not trying to be patronising, but all the fearmongoring and self-closeting scary paranoia stuff; it's not healthy. I could understand if there was any facts that could corroberate any part of it, but there isn't any. I've seen facts that are gleaned from numerous sources, all trying to fit a model that doesn't exist! It's like speculating on the color of the Emperors new clothes, and then providing evidence for that speculation. Totally pointless.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by cruzion]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I can already feel the effects, my hair feels like its being slowly pulled out.

I think its the planet x effect, because we all know its coming to get us......

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
but what if it is going in a straight line? What if it goes into a black hole, and pops out another black hole back where it started?
Just joking, of course.
I started feeling the effects of planet x on my hair about 10 years ago

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
For the above 'posters':

This thread is for constructive bias, for or against. The two above posts are not contructive at all, please move on. Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If nibiry was acually going to hit in 2012, then why is pluto still in orbit around our sun? Why arent any planets already getting oblong orbits? Unless this sun is traveling rediculusly fast, then i dont think this will happen.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A "brown dwarf star"? Never heard of such a thing. The only "brown dwarfs" I know are flushed down my sewer before I go to work in the morning.

And who the heck gave it the name "Nibiru"? What kinda name is that?

Spell it backwards- Uribin. Looks like "Urban" don't it?

Oops I hear my Reptiloid overseers calling me to get off the line so they can monitor you humans better. Next time.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Thank you I saw someone finally saw what I was going to see!
If this nibiru is coming on this way, why aren't the other planets and gas giants orbits being disturbed by it? Shouldn't various meteorites and other such rocks be flung about as the year approaches? I mean mars should start to feel some effects now (at least some slight ones) or even Neptune, Seeing as if it's supposed to be here in 2012, shouldn't it be about where Jupiter and Saturn are right now? perhaps even a bit further?

Sorry that reply was ment to be in general to all, but I just had to reply to Shiman as the person stated something I ment to state

Edit --
Scratch that I forgot it said 2009 at the top and not 2012, So then it should be somewhere in the midst of the asteroid belt or closer. Depending on the speed it has, either way objects should have been flung out from the asteroid belt and mars should have been pushed as well.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Leviatano]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
2009? Wow that thing is traveling fast!

Dont blink, youll miss it!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
im getting sick of heering this stuff about dying i mean yeah im scared to death it makes want to die now that a planet 4 times bigger than us is going to hit us im really scared please god help us

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
there is actual evidence of the planets being perturbed from a object beyond pluto, nasa confirms this, they state the % of a large mass bodied brown dwarf (failed star) is very high, and alot of other scientist belive this also.

the planets seem to be haveing there own global warming aswell.(not sure if that was relevant).
i dont personally believe that we have a nibiru threat as in a the form of a incoming planet ,
but i do have my own theory. based on nasa,s belief,

i believe what the sumarians called marduk nibiru , the hopi indians called the blue star Kachina (and various other countrys had beliefs of a stellar object) ,
they was actually a wave of large meteorites that was flung into our solar system from a outer solar system aka brown dwarf.
it kind of fits the facts that every several thousand years theres a mini ice age, hmm maybe im trying to fit the facts aswell lol but it makes more sence than planet x.

i do know this though our gravity field is now 10% weaker than it was 150 years ago

nasa believes based on the sun is dimming

Sunlight was falling by 10% over the USA, nearly 30% in parts of the former Soviet Union, and even by 16% in parts of the British Isles.

Although the effect varied greatly from place to place, overall the decline amounted to one to two per cent globally every decade between the 1950s and the 1990s.

Dr Stanhill called it "global dimming", but his research, published in 2001, met a sceptical response from other scientists.

im not sure what to make of it all my self.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
oh dear readers, why we cant see or hear about the plannet x. this so called planet canot be seen, dont left any proofs, all exeptable scientist and nasa play hide and seek game on it. i think this planet also would be so secret one. so it's disturbence also would be so secretly happend. so we should'nt be wary about its cumming.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

there is actual evidence of the planets being perturbed from a object beyond pluto, nasa confirms this

Please provide a link to a reputable NASA source that claims this. In fact, don't waste your time, because you won't find one. The only evidence for the existence of a massive object beyond the Kuiper Belt is the large number of KBOs in high inclination, high eccentricity orbits. Perturbations of the major planets (or Pluto) have not been detected.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Mogget]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

i believe what the sumarians called marduk nibiru , the hopi indians called the blue star Kachina (and various other countrys had beliefs of a stellar object) ,

I know that what the sumerians called marduk nibiru is known to us today as Jupiter.

nasa believes based on the sun is dimming

Sunlight was falling by 10% over the USA, nearly 30% in parts of the former Soviet Union, and even by 16% in parts of the British Isles.

This is due to atmospheric pollution

Dr Stanhill called it "global dimming", but his research, published in 2001, met a sceptical response from other scientists.

At first, but not now - it's fully accepted by all atmospheric scientists. If you're going to quote a 2005 BBC news story, please don't misquote out of context. The full quote reads:

Source

It was only recently, when his conclusions were confirmed by Australian scientists using a completely different method to estimate solar radiation, that climate scientists at last woke up to the reality of global dimming.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
this is an intresting read. but i dont know how true it is. but it gives a reason for the warming up of the outer planets. www.viewzone.com...

on another note. on the atomic level .. if were moving into a diffrent position .. ie the alignment thats comming in 2012. then it very possible that this will cause us to be hit by diffrent cosmic rays. or cosmic radation or what ever way you want to look at it. and this may have an impact on the atomic level. ie quite possibly. change our own atomic structure. as we are made up of atoms .. as is everythink around us. now this may allready be happening slowly. some people mite call it an evolutionary leap that will gradualy happen. or it may happen quite rappidly. theres all types of things that can have an effect on the atomic level. i think i read some were that our milkyway takes around 200 million years to do a full rotation. so we could in theory be moving slowly into a part of space that is hitting the milkyway with higher frequency particles or cosmic radation than were use to . and this mite possibly have an effect on the atomic level. witch in turn will have an efect on us. ie if you look at the milkyway like a pie . lets say devided into 4 slices . and the space outside the milkyway is open space .. witch we know has many galaxies and so on ... then its possible that we maybe moving into a part of that space that is getting blasted with a higher density of cosmic radation due to some unknown cosmic event .. ie were turning into the eye of the storm so to speak. its just a theroy of mine .. but it is fact that atoms can be minipulated artificialy .. and probably can be by some natrualy occuring event. if so lets hope it changes us for the better.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

I remeber looking at this for fun last week, "ahem", i mean last year

In 1978 the now late r harrington and tom van flander were looking into these disturbances on the planets. heres a link

translate.google.com...://cosmobranche.free.fr/Mysteres_PlaneteFantome.htm&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev= /search%3Fq%3Dorbital%2Bperturbations%2Bin%2BNeptune.%2Btom%2Bvan%2Bflanders%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4ADBF_enCA264CA264%26sa%3DX

Harrington has passed away and Van flanders beleives planet x would not be able to maintain that orbit and it would have spun of into space or somthing. Someone else will have the scoop. Van Flanders has an interesting theory of how the solar system formed which is worth looking at after your planet x studies. They have done the most actual scientific
work that I have seen.

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join