It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 33
18
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
I applaud your efforts to encourage some rational thought in this subject.

Thank you.

Even tho it did bring up some painfull memories, i would gladly translate that entire book, if it could prevent one person from devoting themselves to a self destructing belief system.



Originally posted by Pilgrum
now I see there's a new generation of 'Heaven's Gate' around since 2006 with totally new membership (obviously).

I don't know about the origin of the Heaven's Gate cult, but the Ashtar Command was around since the 70s.

Heaven's Gate could even be it's spin-off, but i don't know. In any case, they are all almost completelly the same. Only minor details are different.



Originally posted by Pilgrum
It's a senseless waste of time and ultimately much more than that to endulge in such extreme beliefs that are totally devoid of any rational basis.

Not to mention,that they are ultimately self destructive, because they set an expiration date on themselves.

They have to, or they would be no competition to religion.


At least religion was constructed with this in mind. Religion says you'll "go to heaven, when you die". This way, it can't be prooven wrong.

But for cults to be competitive with it, they have to promise the followers something better - ascension at a certain date, without having to die.

Unfortunatelly, this can have VERY disastrous results.




posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
to deezee:

I do not attend sessions of any sort. There will be no 'end of the world', once again, I have not read this anywhere. Every prediction Nostradamus has made was fruitful, therefore I follow him with grace.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Btw, Alex the effects of Nibiru aren't here yet, why rush things? All must wait, just forget about Nibiru for another couple years, then you can give me a virtual slap in the face if nothing noticeable happens, but for now, just doubt it.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by xnibirux]



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
Btw, Alex the effects of Nibiru aren't here yet, why rush things? All must wait, just forget about Nibiru for another couple years, then you can give me a virtual slap in the face if nothing noticeable happens, but for now, just doubt it.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by xnibirux]


Well the problem is that they discover this thing around 1983 supously, another person (the zeta emmisary LOL)..told that 2003 was the year, now you change it to 2012...and what if nothing happen?..whats next?..2024?..2078??...
Her site is filled with Tons and tons of photos that supouse shows Planet X, then somebody from here says " you will not see it comming until the last minute" and then explains that he saw it a few times LOL.

Can you see how incosistant this planet X thing is...one day appears, the next day dissapears, appearing, dissapearing I think Chris Angel would be jelous from this magic act. Now some say its a big spaceship instead of a planet body or brown dwarf, whats next?

I am open minded pal but when things dont add up...well what conclusion you could get?...

ABout channeling yes, you channel spirits not aliens, so you can channel higher (difficult, they do their work here, they dont chat like if it was chatroom and i dont think they will have the time to explain to a simple human whats the 5th dimension, they surely have bigger work to do) and lower ones (the ones that loves to chat and tell lies and acctually the ones that play this type of silly games)....



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

Well the problem is that they discover this thing around 1983 supously, another person (the zeta emmisary LOL)..told that 2003 was the year, now you change it to 2012...and what if nothing happen?..whats next?..2024?..2078??...
Her site is filled with Tons and tons of photos that supouse shows Planet X, then somebody from here says " you will not see it comming until the last minute" and then explains that he saw it a few times LOL.

Can you see how incosistant this planet X thing is...one day appears, the next day dissapears, appearing, dissapearing I think Chris Angel would be jelous from this magic act. Now some say its a big spaceship instead of a planet body or brown dwarf, whats next?

I am open minded pal but when things dont add up...well what conclusion you could get?...


The one who said "you won't see it until the last minute" is mistaken. The one who said it was a spaceship not a planetary body, is the same person I believe. Even if the sun's binary sister does not exist, we would have to change our ways by then anyway



they surely have bigger work to do)


We ARE their work by the way


[edit on 7-2-2008 by xnibirux]



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
deezee, the chart I posted was not meant to explain radiation from electronic devices and their effects on the ozone layer. The chart depicts however the world energy and world population per capita, it needs no description, although I compiled a description of the chart after doing research on the subject to make sure that it was accurate before I posted the chart and the information coinciding with it. This chart does not need a description though, just do the research on it a d you will find that the chart is in fact accurate.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by xnibirux]



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux
 


XnibiruX,

(did anyone ELSE notice his user name, BTW??)

You called out to Nostradamus up above (not in the heavens, in an earlier post). Then you get more and more mystical, as if it were a religion to you. Well, that is your choice, your religion of choice. You are a free human being, and free to believe whatever you wish. Some religions believe in magic underwear, others believe in a Supreme Ruler in Rome...many Native Americans believe in the Earth as god...

Point is, some time ago I think, you were concerned about your thread being moved to SkunkWorks. (I could be wrong, perhaps it was someone else who was upset about the move, if so, apologies).

From an outsider's perspective, I think SkunkWorks is a great place for these discussions. Oh, and a little history...please do not confuse the moniker of 'skunk' as in any way a slap...it has never been meant as such. In fact, it is an honorific, in a way. The Lockheed Corporation had a division, during the Cold War, called the 'SkunkWorks'...they developed the U-2, the SR-71, the F-117 and I daresay a host of other things that we know nothing about.

OK, carry on!



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

XnibiruX,

(did anyone ELSE notice his user name, BTW??)



Well you didn't have to take it out on my user name, it didn't do anything; it's a user name come on. There are numerous user names with such 'Skunk Work' type user names I am sure.



You called out to Nostradamus up above (not in the heavens, in an earlier post). Then you get more and more mystical, as if it were a religion to you.


I wasn't 'calling out to Nostradamus' like I needed some support or something. I was making a point in return to deezee's reply on 'prophecies never turning out true'(not exact text but of the same direction of message). I getting 'more mystical' is considered 'free thought', anyone can get 'more mystical' from a certain message or simply go an opposite direction from their statement or beliefs. There is no limit or boundaries on one's beliefs or way of thinking. For one to say "you are going out of bounds with that" ('then you get more and more mystical'), you are stating that there exists boundaries on a person's thoughts. I would view it as unneccessary.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux
 


Sorry, no offense was intended, xnibirux...

You seemed to have been very emotionally involved in what I posted, but didn't see what I wrote.

Once again: Your opinion matters. But, my opinion matters too!

I don't try to impose my opinion on you, and I wish you won't try to impose your opinion on me.

Several of us, and I can't speak for them, have presented solid science to refute what you believe. So far, and the onus is on you, you have not presented solid science to refute our points.

If this is an 'argument' about faith, then there is no science that will trump 'faith'...because 'faith' is in the mind of the beholder, as it were.

Example: (I know, it's over-used...)....Early human societies 'knew' the Earth was flat. It was obvious, wasn't it? If you dared to offer a condradictory opinion, you did so at your own risk.

Problem is, even when it was 'demonstrably true' that the Earth was round, a sphere, the ones that held close to their chests their 'belief' in a flat earth, could not let go of that 'belief'. Such is the fate of Man....



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Several of us, and I can't speak for them, have presented solid science to refute what you believe. So far, and the onus is on you, you have not presented solid science to refute our points.


Why must 'solid science' even be brought onto the subject of beliefs? Solid science of what specifically are you referring to? 'Refuting a belief'? How can anyone prove a belief to be 'incorrect'? To my knowledge, beliefs do not need to be proven 'correct', they are based on intuition alone. I do not plan on stating that anyone's points are 'incorrect'. Only that you cannot demand 'proof' or 'debunk' a belief.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by xnibirux]



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux
 


Sorry, xnibirux.

You missed the point of my post, by 'snipping' a bit out of it...

I was just saying that your opinion is yours, plain and simple. Believe what you wish, that is your right.

We, on the other hand, may beleive what we wish...that is OUR right.

Please accept that, and live your life according to what you believe, and let us live our lives accordingly.

Feel free to 'tout' your EOTW prophecies to your heart's content...we are not buying it, sorry!!

adding...it's been done too often, sometimes to tragic results...please don't let that happen to you!

[edit on 7-2-2008 by weedwhacker]



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Weedwhaker very well explain, planet X has become more a believe system than actually search the data and see if its anything real about. Maybe this treath should change to "Do you believe in Planet X?" than trying to say its true without any data available.

AT least for now all the data indicates that its higly umprobable that rough planet, brown dwarf, mothership or any thing comparable will come and create whatever catastrhopes are ocurring right now and more later. Why does planet x have to be something real strange, why not been a comet?..the planet X theory would be more beliavable if it was a Comet type of thing, but been a brown dwarf, a errant planet (i know science have discover planets without solar systems) or mothership its realy suspicious.

Like i said all the data available right now indicates that there isnt anything comparable or with some resemblence that all the planet X theories (well if we can call them theories).

This should be more of youy believe than prooving with some data that actually doesnt have any substance to prove it.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Weedwhaker very well explain, planet X has become more a believe system than actually search the data and see if its anything real about. Maybe this treath should change to "Do you believe in Planet X?" than trying to say its true without any data available.

AT least for now all the data indicates that its higly umprobable that rough planet, brown dwarf, mothership or any thing comparable will come and create whatever catastrhopes are ocurring right now and more later. Why does planet x have to be something real strange, why not been a comet?..the planet X theory would be more beliavable if it was a Comet type of thing, but been a brown dwarf, a errant planet (i know science have discover planets without solar systems) or mothership its realy suspicious.

Like i said all the data available right now indicates that there isnt anything comparable or with some resemblence that all the planet X theories (well if we can call them theories).

This should be more of youy believe than prooving with some data that actually doesnt have any substance to prove it.



This is where you are wrong. Planet X is the equivalent to those(every catholic and christian) speaking of the actions done by Jesus Christ including the actions to come, such as his Second Coming. With this in mind, you shouldn't state the following:

"....trying to say it's true without any data available."

"This should be more of you believe than proving with some data that actually doesnt have any substance to prove it."



[edit on 7-2-2008 by xnibirux]



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
With this in mind, you shouldn't state the following:

"....trying to say it's true without any data available."

"This should be more of you believe than proving with some data that actually doesnt have any substance to prove it."

Why not, if both is true?

You yourself said, it's your belief.
And you didn't provide any evidence to support it yet.

So both statements are very apropriate here..


If you want to make it something more, than just a belief, than you have to respond, when you are shown some information is incorrect.

You have to change it accordingly, or you are simply believing something, that is completelly wrong. (like that magnetic radiation depleting the ozone layer, the gravitational repulsion force, the DNA changing, tectonic activity increasing and many more...)

If you think some of this is real, then it must be verifiable. If it's real, and you can show me, i will gladly confirm it's true.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
There will be no 'end of the world', once again, I have not read this anywhere. Every prediction Nostradamus has made was fruitful, therefore I follow him with grace.

Please tell me which ones of Nostradamus' predictions actually came true, the way they were interpreted BEFORE the date.


Due to the way his "predictions" are written, they can be interpreted many ways.

And unfortunatelly, they are only "correct", when interpreted in retrospect - after the date.


First they said that Nostradamus predicted the world would end in 1999, during the solar eclipse.
After it didn't happen, they changed the interpretation. And again, there is more than one to choose from.


So how can you say his predictions are always correct? Was there ANY, that wasn't "correct" only in retrospect?



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Doesn't matter, we won't have electricity or battery power by 2012 anyway. Ok so you don't believe that our so called 'junk' DNA isn't activating, and although I cannot prove to you in text(you can forget about me trying to prove it other than in words, i'm no DNA doctor), I believe it. You may be correct on the magnetic radiation subject, although I never believed the 'repulsion' subject, so shouldn't state that I believed in that for the fact that I have never posted about that, but like I said I stand firm on world energy and world population per capita being a major factor concerning our earth's power grids.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
I never believed the 'repulsion' subject, so shouldn't state that I believed in that for the fact that I have never posted about that,

I'm sorry, but here you are contradicting yourself now.

You DID state there is a gravitational repulsion force, when i posted an excerpt from Nancy's "explanation" of gravity as a repulsion force.

Here's the quote from your reply to that:



Originally posted by xnibirux
To above post:

Which is why Nibiru was thought to be seen visibly in 2003, but was not, due to the the Repulsion Force of our Sun.

So yes, you did post, there is a gravitational repulsion force. Why are you contradicting yourself?



Originally posted by xnibirux
Doesn't matter, we won't have electricity or battery power by 2012 anyway.

Why won't we have electricity in 2012? You still didn't give me a link to a proper explanation of that graph.

I posted the most likely explanation of it, but it is not a total black out. Just increased amount of black outs. And only if the information is correct, so please provide a link to a proper explanation of the graph.


And why exactly would batteries stop working? Batteries create electricity from a chemical reaction. As long as you put two different metals from different position in the redox line (i don't know if i translated it correctly) into an electrolite, you get a voltage, equivalent to the electric potential difference between those two metals. So there is no reason for us not to be able to create batteries, or for them to suddenly stop working.

If you still think they will, please post information, that explains why.



Originally posted by xnibirux
Ok so you don't believe that our so called 'junk' DNA isn't activating, and although I cannot prove to you in text(you can forget about me trying to prove it other than in words, i'm no DNA doctor), I believe it.

Hey, the thing about our DNA changing into 12 strands didn't change much, from when me and that friend of mine were in the Ashtar Command.

I also wanted to believe it back then as well, so i understand you. Really, i do.

But the thing is, if it is changing, this must be verifiable. If we test it, and it shows it's not changing, then how can this belief be correct?

And DNA is tested every day in thousands of labs all over the world. Why is no one reporting strange findings?

My mother works in a hospital, and i can ask a geneticist, working with the PCR DNA test, if there is anything strange with it, if you want...


If it's not verifiable, it's useless anyway, because it's not real.



Originally posted by xnibirux
You may be correct on the magnetic radiation subject, although

You probably mean electromagnetic (EM) radiation, right?
Some electronic devices do give off EM radiation (transformers or radios, AC..), but mostly this is weak, and VERY limited in distance.

It doesn't even come close to the ozone layer.
On the other hand EM radiation from the sun (light in the UV spectrum) is what creates the ozone layer.

It is chemicals, that deplete it, and these chemicals are severely regulated nowadays...



Originally posted by xnibirux
but like I said I stand firm on world energy and world population per capita being a major factor concerning our earth's power grids.

Well, this at least may be possible, if the production becomes lower than the consumption, but again, please point me to a proper explanation of that graph, so i can analyze it.

If it's true, i will say so.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i am too tired to explain myself or beliefs any longer i have tried but it is too late unfortunately; mission failed



posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
i am too tired to explain myself or beliefs any longer i have tried but it is too late unfortunately; mission failed


Too late?!?

I thought we had until 2012 to repent...it's only 2008, or so I am told...

There have been so many EOTW prophets, we have lost count. There's another thread, right here on ATS, where someone assures that scientists are, right now, as we speak, developing a technology that will produce a 'mini black hole' and, thusly, will destroy our planet.

Oh! you didn't hear that one? Well, stay tuned, 'cause you are gonna hear of it more......

See? This is how rumors get started....and, I guess, I help to start them, the rumors, right now 'cause I am typing it in, and gonna 'post' on the thread...where it becomes a 'thing' that cannot be deleted, ever...it just continues on and on...and develops from a thought in someone's brain to a 'reality' in someone else's brain...

Oh, why bother with the 'delete' key, it is just easier to hit the 'enter' button....



posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Too late to find new believers is what I meant. No one seems to care about anything except the mundane, still the same old illusionary world. Severe weather is Mother Earth giving birth to a new consciousness, but the contractions aren't over yet. That's right, I said it.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by xnibirux]




top topics



 
18
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join