It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
Too late to find new believers is what I meant. No one seems to care about anything except the mundane, still the same old illusionary world. Severe weather is Mother Earth giving birth to a new consciousness, but the contractions aren't over yet. That's right, I said it.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by xnibirux]

Is not that we dont care and we want mundane things, there are more priority stuff in our life than been thinking on doom and gloom, if this doomg and gloom have substance then we would shift the priority, but right now there isnt any data available to verify this (astronomical, documents or by onws views). You think that mundane things are sharing time with your family? go to see your love ones, work for gething every day meal to your family??, if this are mundane things to you..then please enlight us with your knwoledge great one to se ehow i can get this things without any work at all and put me 100% my time on PX stuff......

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

Is not that we dont care and we want mundane things, there are more priority stuff in our life than been thinking on doom and gloom, if this doomg and gloom have substance then we would shift the priority, but right now there isnt any data available to verify this (astronomical, documents or by onws views). You think that mundane things are sharing time with your family? go to see your love ones, work for gething every day meal to your family??, if this are mundane things to you..then please enlight us with your knwoledge great one to se ehow i can get this things without any work at all and put me 100% my time on PX stuff......

Doom and Gloom? I have not spoken of any 'end of the world' subjects and I am not saying to stop living your life and just focus on planet x(btw when I say be open-minded, I am referring to the subject of extraterrestrials, 'junk' dna, power grid shutdown, etc.), if I have brought up being open-minded about planet x then please forgive me. Although living the simple life which includes working for food, shelter and clothing for you and your family, is very important, it doesn't mean it is not a mundane lifestyle. How many generations have been based on the same way of living? Every one, that makes it mundane, ordinary, same old. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but most people choose not to open there minds to anything but "what to do next"(concerning only the boundaries of their lifestyle). There shouldn't be any boundaries, that is the point I am trying to make. There is nothing wrong with thinking 'outside the box' and most people choose to just live in it without 'question', leaving them clueless as to what else exists besides what is on television
. I think it's just time for people to take that step out of the box and question authority and find answers that man has never even had questions for in the first place.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
xnibirux,

I have been reading this thread and even asked a couple of questions about Nibiru, orbit and temp, etc. I am also a scientist and very open minded but I just do not get some of the characteristics of Nibiru, if I missed this in yours or others posts, I appologize.

How can a planetary sized object with an orbit of about 30 degrees to the ecliptic hide behind the sun? If it does, would it not have to have some sort of spiralling orbit so that earth-based telescopes do not see it? Somewhere in earth's orbit it will be on the same side of the sun as the earth.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by geologist
xnibirux,

I have been reading this thread and even asked a couple of questions about Nibiru, orbit and temp, etc. I am also a scientist and very open minded but I just do not get some of the characteristics of Nibiru, if I missed this in yours or others posts, I appologize.

How can a planetary sized object with an orbit of about 30 degrees to the ecliptic hide behind the sun? If it does, would it not have to have some sort of spiralling orbit so that earth-based telescopes do not see it? Somewhere in earth's orbit it will be on the same side of the sun as the earth.

Once again, this topic needs no open-minded thought generation. Nibiru is in fact not hiding, forgive me if I have stated so. I have also stated that it is closing more near Jupiter, that is also incorrect. Nibiru shall not be spotted by telescope for slightly more than half way through next year, in relation to its distance from Earth.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Nibiru is in fact not hiding, forgive me if I have stated so. I have also stated that it is closing more near Jupiter, that is also incorrect. Nibiru shall not be spotted by telescope for slightly more than half way through next year, in relation to its distance from Earth.

xnibirux: I believe the question was HOW it is impossible for it not to be visible. Especially, since no matter where it's coming from, the earth goes around the sun, making it impossible for something to remain "hidden" for a long time.

So if it's not going to be visible for another year and a half, WHY? Why not? How is this possible?

At least, that is what the question was. I'm not asking you this question, since i already did, and know you don't like it very much.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Distance! That is the answer to geologist's question. Why won't Nibiru be visible by telescope 'til next year, even though the earth orbits around the sun anyway? Because of its distance from earth. Like I said in my previous post, forgive me if there was any misinformation on its distance from our planet. All I can say or anyone can say is, "We'll have to wait and 'see'."

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
MONEY MAKERS EVERYWHERE

Let's support these people who produce this doom story.
They need to make a living somehow.

If it really was doomsday .... they would not need the money.
They would just use their credit cards and GIVE the important data away to help all of us.

THINK ABOUT IT.

LIES LIES LIES and MONEY MONEY MONEY

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
didn't they say nibiru was supossed to hit earth in 2003 , well 2003 past nothing happened ,

whoever created the whole nibiru thing is a terrorist and is terrorising people if he lies.I heard a girl got paraniod and had a seizure and died because of this story.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by goodboy447
didn't they say nibiru was supossed to hit earth in 2003 , well 2003 past nothing happened ,

whoever created the whole nibiru thing is a terrorist and is terrorising people if he lies.I heard a girl got paraniod and had a seizure and died because of this story.

The people who have stated '2003' as the year of Nibiru's arrival are the same people that stand against its existence to this day. It is your opinion if you wish to call God a terrorist, because God is the reason for its very existence. I am sorry to hear about this girl that died because of it
Could you maybe find an article on that story? I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't find one on that subject because something of that nature(girl has seizure leading to her death because of planet x scare) would lead to greater controversies concerning the public and their government. I guess some people really can't handle the truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I believe they also said it would hit in 1998, 2000, 2001 and 2005.

Yes people actually comitted sucide and became depressed over the planet- x thingy

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I believe they also said it would hit in 1998, 2000, 2001 and 2005.

Yes people actually comitted sucide and became depressed over the planet- x thingy
I heard a guy on ATS made a shelter for planet x.
They are scaring people.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The people who have stated '2003' as the year of Nibiru's arrival are the same people that stand against its existence to this day. It is your opinion if you wish to call God a terrorist, because God is the reason for its very existence. I am sorry to hear about this girl that died because of it
Could you maybe find an article on that story? I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't find one on that subject because something of that nature(girl has seizure leading to her death because of planet x scare) would lead to greater controversies concerning the public and their government. I guess some people really can't handle the truth.

There is no evidence proof of nibiru and astronomers cant see planet x if they cant see it then how did they come up with it?

NASA says nibiru is a hoax.
and the girl i read somewhere on yahoo i forgot while I was browsing planet x.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by goodboy447]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

There is no evidence proof of nibiru and astronomers cant see planet x if they cant see it then how did they come up with it?

NASA says nibiru is a hoax.
and the girl i read somewhere on yahoo i forgot while I was browsing planet x.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by goodboy447]

Just as there is no proof to deny its existence, and just to let you know, NASA(Not A Straight Answer) works hand in hand with government officials to keep such information hidden from its people (which hasn't quite worked out as well as they had planned) which is why they now claim it to be a so called 'hoax' and give it variant names and sizes to throw people off

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Distance! That is the answer to geologist's question. Why won't Nibiru be visible by telescope 'til next year, even though the earth orbits around the sun anyway? Because of its distance from earth. Like I said in my previous post, forgive me if there was any misinformation on its distance from our planet. All I can say or anyone can say is, "We'll have to wait and 'see'."

Get ready to change your story again...

If it is so far out that we can't see it with a telescope, then it would be beyond Pluto's orbit. You can see Pluto with an 8 inch or larger telescope. And Pluto is much smaller than the claimed size of Nibiru. So Nibiru should be visible by telescope at a greater distance than Pluto's orbit.

Even if it wouldn't be visible until it reached Pluto's orbit, it would take a VERY long time to go from there to Jupiter's orbit. Pluto's average orbital distance is 5.914 billion km. Jupiter's average orbital distance is 778.3 million km. That's a difference of 5.1 billion km.

The orbital velocities of the planets increase as you get closer to the sun. Pluto's average orbital velocity is 4.7 km/second. Jupiter's is 13.1 km/s.

So assuming it is first visible Aug 2009 when it reaches Pluto's orbit and is moving at the velocity of Jupiter (3 times that of Pluto), how long until it reaches the orbital distance of Jupiter?

12.43 years, which would be Dec 2021.

I think I've just solved the mystery of Nibiru and 2012! The people making these claims are dyslexic and they really meant 2021.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Angus, I won't change my story, but you should take into account its velocity, you're correct when you said, "...beyond pluto" relating to its location, but the gravitational pull of every planet it approaches causes a 'sling' affect, pulling its location adjacent to Mars in a matter of four years.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Why won't Nibiru be visible by telescope 'til next year, even though the earth orbits around the sun anyway? Because of its distance from earth.

You've said that this thing is a third the size of the sun at one extreme, and at the other extreme you've said that its slightly smaller than Jupiter.

Well an object a third the size of the sun would be visible, and Saturn, which is slightly smaller than Jupiter, is also visible.

So...why isn't your supposed "Nibiru" visible?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

You've said that this thing is a third the size of the sun at one extreme, and at the other extreme you've said that its slightly smaller than Jupiter.

Well an object a third the size of the sun would be visible, and Saturn, which is slightly smaller than Jupiter, is also visible.

You're asking the wrong person(you won't find any answers asking any astronomer, they will feed you lies buffet style, all the lies you can eat), and like i've said ,wait for it, it will be visible when it enters visibility range of a large enough telescope by next year. Have you looked through a large high tech scope? If you haven't, then by next year you can place yourself and many others in the field of denying its existence. That time hasn't come and still many people have no patience for its visibility and just claim it does not exist. I cannot stress this enough that all must "Wait and See" before putting themselves in the 'biased against Nibiru's existence' line.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Oh, if anyone is interested this is a great video that includes Planet X information, here it is, this is where it gets good(part 5), but you should watch all parts to get a better understanding.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Everything will change, whether you believe in Planet X or not, watch here Very Interesting Material!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

You're asking the wrong person(you won't find any answers asking any astronomer, they will feed you lies buffet style, all the lies you can eat), and like i've said ,wait for it, it will be visible when it enters visibility range of a large enough telescope by next year. Have you looked through a large high tech scope? If you haven't, then by next year you can place yourself and many others in the field of denying its existence. That time hasn't come and still many people have no patience for its visibility and just claim it does not exist. I cannot stress this enough that all must "Wait and See" before putting themselves in the 'biased against Nibiru's existence' line.

What lies? do you think millions upon million of amateur astronomers would lie to themselves and the rest of the world, cut that crap out, thats your own excuse to say " px its there but astronomers dont want to tell us". I am an amateur astronomers and if i find somehting like that i would call other amateurs to search in the same part of the sky.

Dont be foolish, you dont need that high end thousands of thousands of dollars equipment to see it, heck i can see pluto with my 6 inches SC scope (small white dot) why i would not see PX if its much much bigger than pluto???

This are just excuses to your own fabrications, if the amateur astronomers doesnt say something its because they all are in a deep secret code to deny any PX existence. I am sorry pal but the one with the eyes blind is you.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join