It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its hard not to be Rascist when things like this happen!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
www.thewest.com.au...

If your an Aboriginal in Australia hang your head in shame at this event on Christmas day of all things. Call me a rascist or what ever you like but today I am, and have had a gutfull of these pathetic scumbags. If I calm down I might have to edit this post but for now my anger and rage is at boiling point, I feel like retribution using "payback" in their own traditions to teach them a lesson on civility.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Actually yea its easy to NOT be racist when stuff like that happens. Like remembering it's not a entire RACE that did this but individuals.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant

Actually yea its easy to NOT be racist when stuff like that happens. Like remembering it's not a entire RACE that did this but individuals.

Well you have a valid point and to use your logic they ( The Aboriginals ) should be asking for the Whites that individually oppressed them 50 years ago to say sorry not our government so they can sue and get more free money.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
www.thewest.com.au...

If your an Aboriginal in Australia hang your head in shame at this event on Christmas day of all things. Call me a rascist or what ever you like but today I am, and have had a gutfull of these pathetic scumbags.

So you will hate all aboriginals from the smallest child to the oldest lady? Don't get me wrong but to me it is clear who the real scumback is...

If I calm down I might have to edit this post but for now my anger and rage is at boiling point, I feel like retribution using "payback" in their own traditions to teach them a lesson on civility.

Payback in their own traditions... Do you seriously believe that all aboriginals just run around hitting people in the head with cricketbats?
I think you might need to hit yourself with a bat if that is what you think...

And Yes, If you even think of judging a whole group of people on the course of a few mens action, then yes... You are a racist to the bone!

Do you want to be judged for the actions of your neighbor?
Do you want to be judged for the actions of your countrymen?
Do you want to be judged for your religions mistakes?

Stop being ignorant and judge innosent people for others mistakes!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Rascist to the bone ? go tell that to the victims family mate !!! I dare you to go and tell them sorry but dont look at the fact your Town of Geralton has a rampant problem with drunken abusive Aboriginals that constantly bash innocent people and rob them. Tell them that they should look past the fact Aboriginals killed their Dad, Husband and father in law!!! and that the police are totally powerless to stop them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Read that for a heads up on whats happening here in my state pal and get a wake up call. Put your head in the sand and be a doo gooder...more like a do-nothing.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
All right so basically your saying that you can justify being a racist becsause of the actions of a small group of individuals..... makes a lot of sense to me...not.

If you want to hear it plainly, i'm guessing you've had some sort of pent up racial agression before and this is just an excuse for you to come right out and say it.

The actions of few should not put a whole entire group of people in check.... Theres been plent of individuals who have done things to make people extrememly upset.... but by your logic if one person or small group decides to make a bad decision the whole race should be blamed..... doesnt make much sense buddy.

If you CHOOSE to be racist thats entirely up to you, but to label an entire race bad becasue of the actions of one or a few is rediculous.

Also, if you choose to be racist, dont ever expect me to agree with you. We're all human, we're all made of flesh and blood. We all bleed the same color.... people like you are the reason i get in so many fights at the bar.

You can try and justify it however you want, but i know who the real problem is when it comes down to race.... its people like you.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Once again. Aborigals (all of them) didn't kill that man. One or a group of them did. That is not the entire race. No matter how hard you attempt to justify yourself you are wrong. Hate to tell ya m8.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
All right so basically your saying that you can justify being a racist becsause of the actions of a small group of individuals..... makes a lot of sense to me...not.

If you want to hear it plainly, i'm guessing you've had some sort of pent up racial agression before and this is just an excuse for you to come right out and say it.

The actions of few should not put a whole entire group of people in check.... Theres been plent of individuals who have done things to make people extrememly upset.... but by your logic if one person or small group decides to make a bad decision the whole race should be blamed..... doesnt make much sense buddy.

If you CHOOSE to be racist thats entirely up to you, but to label an entire race bad becasue of the actions of one or a few is rediculous.

Also, if you choose to be racist, dont ever expect me to agree with you. We're all human, we're all made of flesh and blood. We all bleed the same color.... people like you are the reason i get in so many fights at the bar.

You can try and justify it however you want, but i know who the real problem is when it comes down to race.... its people like you.

****stands up and claps****

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
25 people on 2 guys....Sad looks to me like the message was pretty clear....Whites as a group have been judged as a whole people for along time....American are called Europeans all the time,I dont see anyone calling that out.....And we know what it means.....

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Read this....www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

and this..www.nt.gov.au...

and this...www.abc.net.au...

The picture goes something like this and its factual not some airy fairy " I live on the other side of the world and know"....The Aboriginal Race of Australian Non-Suburban area's has the lowest life expectancy, highest incarceration, highest sex offences, highest unemployment, most violent nature and its getting worse due the Police not being able to do anything for the fear of being labeled rascist like you do gooders here have done to me.

Come up with a solution not some pie in the sky idealist..you rascist to the bone comment like your some kind of expert. They have for 50k years worked under the Retribution - Payback system for crimes and its the only thing they understand.

Go and watch "Ten Canoes" for a headsup on how it worked, and it did work for more years than the white races have been around.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
And thus they have said of blacks in America. Which I find also to be highly untrue. Because you can't speak absolutes of any "race". ]
They also called all Native Americans beggars and thieves ALSO untrue.

I am not some pie in the sky whatever crap label you feel like piling on me. I just call bullcrap what it is, bullcrap.

The "they did it first argument" is one of the stupidest arguments I ever heard. Yet most over used. If its not right for them to do it how is it right for you to do it back?

Why not just have a few more holocosts huh? Seeing as to no one learned from the first one. And that is the road such thoughts lead to.

I find it soo funny when blatent racists rail at their counterparts of the other color/ethnicity or whatever for racism. Can we say "I am kettle and I hate the pot because he's black."?

[edit on 26-12-2007 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If in my life I have had only 10 encounters with a certain race, and all encounters were negative, I could see how I would be racist against that race.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

And that makes it right and not overly simplistic?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
There are murderers and criminals of every race, so how can you blame a race for something a individual does? Its completely illogical.

All it takes is a friend from whatever race you hate, and you start to see that your view of the world is not as simple as you thought it was.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ok I have calmed a little here and must point a certain thing that tipped me over the edge, a few weeks ago my wifes whole hand bag was stolen in plain veiw of over 10 women who witnessed the event. Not one dared to confront the young theif due to her ethencicity which I needn't point out specifics. When we eventually got onto the police and reported the whole event my wife was told to just get over it as the police had no power over the individuals and they wern't going to persue it because their branch would have too much red tape and get branded rascist.

There you have it...its off my chest close this thread please.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
this only proves that racism is real. unlike some face to understand, places like africa, US, Australia, Algeria etc. are at war with other races..it's hate that's abundant in these places..and I do believe it's because of the race..not the acts they commited that they are being discriminated. it's sad what they did to that man. but also, it's sad that society has done nothing over the years to stop racism.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
i'm guessing you've had some sort of pent up racial agression before and this is just an excuse for you to come right out and say it.

ding ding ding!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
nope, it's very easy to not be a racist in this instance... because it's a single crime. now, if every single member of that "race" (which doesn't really exist, people need an education in anthropology) was participating in that same crime, it would be a different story.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
That is almost at the front down to my own home!
A simple few hours away, I agree with you full stop.

This stuff fuels hatred and racism, but they ask for it.
Too many times I personal and a number of my friends have been assaulted by them, without any reason or catalyst.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

www.thewest.com.au...

If your an Aboriginal in Australia hang your head in shame at this event on Christmas day of all things. Call me a rascist or what ever you like but today I am, and have had a gutfull of these pathetic scumbags. If I calm down I might have to edit this post but for now my anger and rage is at boiling point,

Hi mazzroth, I understand your frustration, but these terrible things as you know also just like countless other terrible things, happens unfortunately every ware around this world we live in.
So, you make a big mistake to hold all the aboriginal people responsible for this one, because when you do that we must all hang our heads in shame.

I feel like retribution using "payback" in their own traditions to teach them a lesson on civility.

Well, by doing that you do the same things you despise above.
And for what it is worth, the aboriginal people has already been teached with lessons on civility, you must know that.
But I recommend you to refresh your memory a bit.

bovination.com...

Australian Aboriginal History
European settlers with more advanced technology arrived in 1788 from England and began re-colonizing.
They got on rather badly with the locals. Two primitive cultures based on force and exploitation (and nothing else in common) were bound to clash badly.
The European settlers were embarrassed by this, and the English ordered the Australian Governor to make a treaty with the native population. He was unable to do so, partly because of limited resources (life was not just brutish and short for the Aboriginal population) but mostly because there was no central Aboriginal authority to deal with. The Aborigines were in relatively small tribes, spoke many different languages and spent much of their surplus waring with each other. Negotiating with all of them was nearly impossible. The Local Governor reported this to his English command.
The English were embarrassed by this, and as a convenience they declared Australia 'Terra Nullius' (effectively uninhabited).
The European settlers passed many diseases to the Aborigines, who through their isolation for so long, had little resistance. In particular, two plagues of small-pox in 1792 and 1822 swept through the Aboriginal populations and wiped many of them out. There was also a plague of venereal disease, but many believe this was contracted from non-European fishermen in the north of Australia.
There was a low level war over a period of time. Aborigines would take sheep from local farmers (and eat them). Farmers would go and kill the Aborigines.
The area became the nation of Australia in 1901, and though it was basically democratic, Aborigines were not eligible to vote. They were not classified as 'Australians'.
The last mass-killing of Aborigines was in 1926 after a European-Australian was reported killed by an Aborigine, and a local-policemen collected a gang of people to kill the local tribe. The more senior authorities were embarrassed by this, and took steps to prevent it reoccurring.
Generally Aborigines were encouraged to move to 'settlements' away from the European infrastructure where they would cause less trouble.
The Europeans always considered Aborigines as racially inferior to them, and it was widely believed that they would simply 'die out'.

and on and on.
Further absolute no hard feelings what so ever.

[edit on 26/12/07 by spacevisitor]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join