It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is never anything new?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
No one has ever posted anything new within the last 9 months, as many people visit the website why is it no one is actually contributing anything new?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
With all the things on this website. All the things thought up, it really isn't a surprise that people are running out of ideas.

But what about you? I haven't seen you contribute anything new.

-Take care

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think this is new... I mean talking about the fact that something new needs to be brought up. But what could that one thing be. Everything is discussed here. Yet... there must be something out there...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
New in what way? I don't think I quite follow what you mean. In regards to the paranormal, there are only a select few things which have ever been reported as occurring. Ar e you talking about a new experience from someone or a completel;y new phenomenone in and of itself? I really don't follow.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Discussing the idea that nothing is new is, well, quite new.

Perhaps there are only a few terrible conspiricie's going on and we've beaten them to death.

It's a sad thing though, what we need for this site to really kick off is a big, nuke the crap out the innocents and reign terror and death and murder upon us all for the pace to pick up.

I suggest that a quiet time on ATS is a better time for the world.

But a quiet time doesn't mean they're not conspiring against us

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I don't understand why this thread is in the paranormal section..

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I got news for ya, check out my recent thread!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i'd rather have no new genuine posts, than masses of fake hoaxing posts.

especially the badly thought-out and misspelled posts. i do not really miss those.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This website has been around for a few years so it's not surprising that almost everything has been discussed from every view point imaginable by now. But don't worry, I'm sure sometime soon the next big thing will come

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well it is kind of strange that a year ago a bunch of people were reporting different strange occurences, a lot of the same shall we say 'Genre' of paranormal experiences, but now they've all basically stopped. Last year each day we'd get new posts that started out "I really need some help on this...ect", but now not much paranormal activity is happening, at least none that people are talking about.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Bruceleeroy2]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Secrets35

What do you mean? New threads are started practically every day.

(Without looking any further, I myself - a very recent addition to the membership - have started quite a few threads. Furthermore, at least one of my experiences doesn't seem to be very common - judging by the number and contents of the replies, that is.)

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's just what I've seen over the years(New accounts a lot!) It just seems(Once again My opinion, correct me if I'm wrong) That paranormal activity is slowing down, even in my life it's slowing down.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Usually paranormal activity looses its occurrence when getting older, so that could possibly be why nothing new has happened to you.

If you mean the board though, there can only by so many. (Pyrokinesis, Telekenisis, etc). Though the imagination could make as many as they wanted. (Necrokinesis, Chronokinesis, etc). You're expecting so much out of a little field. The board has been around for 10 years, and by now, everything has been mentioned. Every topic about kinesis, OBE, or Astral projection, is usually the same, and is a discussion about the topic creators experience.

Hope that answers your question.

[edit on (12/27/0707 by Hexidecimal]

new topics

top topics

join