It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sign of the Son of Man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
When you are dealing with peoples immortal souls; don't you think it would be common courtesy to address them in plain English that is a little more easy to understand. Is that to much to ask?

It isn't our words, it's your eyes and mind that confuses understandings of these words.

And I know personally, I am not speaking of anything "new age" as this is all ancient knowledge. This stuff we are talking about here is the lost meanings and understandings, the skelliton of the rotten corps that is modern day Christian Religion.

One needs to seek the true spiritual substance rather then religious understandings. Religion is false. Religion is the BS mankind builds upon spiritual things. Spirituality is the true seeking and understanding of the things of "God".

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Are you purposefully trying to confuse people? If you are; it's working on me and I am not understanding any of the message you are trying to convey.

We are not trying to confuse people. Your confusion is the darkness of the chaos of thought that mankind is quagmired in.

We are not really trying to deliver a "message", but rather we are talking amongs ourselves of the "deeper and hidden" things.

To understand these things one must have the drive to be on the quest, the spiritual path, and it is a far harder road then just basic human spirituality.

Did you have a particular question? Questions are always good.

The way we are talking you'd have to read several lost/hidden spiritual documents, that should be included in all biblical readings.

Or, you can open yourself in pure faith toward the deliverence of our father's will to gain understandings, but this can be a very deadly path for your soul if you don't stick to the path laid before you.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

I believe it is through misunderstandings of things being named diffrent things that you're having trouble with?

The part that I'm having trouble with is not nomenclature, but the ease that you move across transcendental spirituality to physical applications such as aliens with cloaked motherships.

I guess if you feel that God, Jesus and Angels are all physical Aliens manifested in our world and not beyond our world I can then understand where you are comming from.

There's an old saying that if it walks like a duck, if it likes water like a duck, if it looks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, and if everything you know of a duck tells you it's a duck then mostlikely it is a duck.

Be careful it just might be a Platypus.

Too many people inturpet the "fall of the tower of babble"...

As I said it is not that I do not understand your words, I'm trying to see where you are coming from. There was once a group of very educated people Dr./PHDs etc that decided that transcendental spirituality was a physical thing within our space/time. With this great new knowledge of theirs they cut off their balls to stay pure and committed suicide to catch a ride in the spiritual form on the back of a comet.

I for one do not feel our spirituality is a physical element in our space/time and so I think my balls are safe at the moment, but when someone starts to add stuff like mother ships and god in the same sentence I start to fear they are not that safe anymore.

All the most relivant data on "aliens" and their being here. Even if you are unwilling to understand that the "aliens" have told abducties they are known as "the watchers" and also it is called "the watchers" in texts/scrolls bases around the biblical texts, you should be able to fall back on the duck/duck understanding.

Ah, and yet with all this time and data collection we can't get our hands on a single one of them. Your assumptions are not all that cut and dry, and to say that aliens tell people they are watchers and so this concludes that they are angels too are some rather huge leaps that you seem to treat as small steps.

Actually I’m not here to argue what you should believe in or not. I was just curious as to how you connected a fleet of aliens to god and spirituality.

I guess your duck is a alien duck...

The things discribed in the book of Enoch, bible and other texts are pointing at the same thing that mankind these days point at and call "aliens".

Well find me an alien so I can point at it too. On the other hand I disagree with you on the alien part...sorry.

It's a nasty little tendency of mankind not to be willing to re-adjust what they so willing to want to believe they got "right" in the first place.

Well first it is all about faith. The more physical proof you need the less faith you have, it is just that simple, and my faith only stretches to God and Jesus and so when it come to aliens you better introduce me to one to get me moving in that direction, oh and when you do show me one you will need to further convince me that they are part of God’s plan as angels.

Sorry my faith is not all encompassing...

The "knowing" and trying to keep what you "think you know" is the burrying of the (coin) what was given to you to you until the hour of the return of the master. It would be far better to go to the master and say "master I tryed to make you more, but I failed" then it would be to say "master I know how you are so I burried what you gave me so I could give it back to you upon your return".

I think we could communicate better if you stop with your snippets of wisdom that make little sense as they are written.

Anyone else want a stab at the one above?

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
"What do you think the sign might be?"

I think it's possible a stargate may open up from the constellation Orion. It's power source will be the stars themselves coming from various angles and then gasses like neon, xenon and krypton will light it all up.

God is the master manipulator of all elements; wind, fire, water and clouds. He made them, he owns them, he controls them.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
2008 marks the year as it will have been 100 years (a generation) since Satan's ousting from Heaven to earth (the detention plane) marked by the June 30th 1908 occurance in Russia; but the day and hour of Christ's return will remain unknown.
Satan and the Beast have been preparing for this for some time - do not be deceived when it happens.

Um.. I missed this part.

What happened on June 30th 1908 in Russia?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

As far as the clouds go, the question isn't so much as what's in them, but what are the clouds? Apparently, you can go into them. Interesting no?

That could very well be dimensions.

and thank you for the helpful directions.

I haven't time to respond to others yet. busy day

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
2008 marks the year as it will have been 100 years (a generation) since Satan's ousting from Heaven to earth (the detention plane) marked by the June 30th 1908 occurance in Russia; but the day and hour of Christ's return will remain unknown.
Satan and the Beast have been preparing for this for some time - do not be deceived when it happens.

Um.. I missed this part.

What happened on June 30th 1908 in Russia?

I think he is talking about the Tunguska meteorite that blewup a large chunk of forest.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Incarnated:

i love your post! Dearly!

it is the closest thing to the truth i have found among this board. Thank you for it's gift.

Just a little more background information.

At the age of 16 i was shown of it.

It was at night. So, thief in the night is correct. Though your definition is also correct, in that "He" walks and those around "Him" are blind to "Him".

i was standing in a coffee shop, sipping something warm. i walked inside to the coffee shops glass enclosed veranda. It had an atmosphere of a green house while being able to see outside. Curiously my hair was long, to the bottom of my waist (personal notation: as at the time my hair was very short, and nor did i consider ever having long hair. As today my hair is to the middle of my back.) i, at this age, had become a teacher, in which earthly reward was very little, and i was acceptant and humble in such. (personal notation: this too was curious as i had considered i would be a pianist and forester, at the same time.) While standing looking outside i looked to the sky, and saw the moon. i smiled in its comfort and familiarity. i then noticed in the sky there was a second one. it too looked like a moon. And i found it curious though with no alarm. And over time, it gradually moved closer. Soon it was in the atmosphere of earth, and quite looked like it would collide with earth. And at this i began to feel a slight rise of alarm. And as soon my alarm was within me, it stopped moving closer. And stood still in our atmosphere. From that moment till the next much was not revealed. With the exception that a person, though could not be fully recognized as the person was clothed from head to toe, approached me with much knowing, confidence and posed no threat, but instead was here approaching me for purpose. Good purpose. And i was instructed that i must come. And i followed. Only one moment of the following was given, in that there seemed to be immense confusion safely at a distance surrounding me, in which did not impose itself upon me or the other. The next clear moment was the boarding of something like an airplane, walking up the back of a hatch like a C130. Before boarding, there were others with us, other humans. As many as could be counted on two hands. It seemed the number was 5 or 7, yet was not of the most important information as instructions were being given to us. We were told we served as representatives of this world. The feeling given was one of comfort and understanding, that we had a "meeting" to attend back home. We all moved inside to prepare for the flight. THe next moment was one of take off, in which i was happily seated next to the pilot and could see all of which was happening. It was not as many would consider a grand splendor. It was actually quite simplistic, the whole process. The only thing in which seemed to be out of the ordinary was the transport itself, in the size and as large as the moon, at night. And we landed on the planet...

All of this was given before i had received any in depth information of "revelations" or the coming, or what not. Thank goodness too. Otherwise it might freak me out like it has others!
It isn't a scary thing at all. It just is... i was told it is solely a convention basically, and that we would return to earth to continue. The feeling displaced from this communication, was that there was more to do to complete, yet the after was not given at all. Which is understandable. At 16 i wouldn't have been ready or capable to understand. If told, i would have been scared, and that it is not the purpose. Things are given as we are ready.

So, Thank you for your post! i hope this helped in some form too...

love always

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
''The Sign of the Son of man''?

Each religious body has a sign, has a symbol to distinguish what religion they belong to.
The Sign of the Son of man....The sign is the Cross is the Sign, it is the Sign of Victory over Death!
Christ was Crucified upon the Cross (as was foretold in the Old Testament)
The Son of Man...Jesus Christ.
The first man was Adam.
Adam disobeying Gods Commandment,had to experience spiritual and physical death!(death did not come straight away)
Not only did Adam experience physical death, but also experienced separation from God.
''By one man sin entered the world, and death by sin, and a little later, in Romans 8:20–21)
Adams disobedience to God changed the whole worlds creation...nature and all living things changed.
''For since by man(Adam) came death(disobeyed God), by man(Second Adam....Jesus Christ) came also the resurrection of the dead (I Cor. 15:21).

The Second Adam(man) is Jesus Christ.
The Resurrection of Jesus Christ restored man to God.
"O death, where is thy victory?
O Hades, where is thy sting?"
"The sting of death is sin" (I Corinthians 15:55-56)

Back to the Sign of the Son of Man?

According to Eusebius' Historia ecclesiae ("Church History"), the emperor saw the vision in Gaul on his way to Rome, long before the battle with Maxentius: the phrase as he gives it was "Εν Τούτω, Νίκα!"—literally, "In this, be victorious!".......

source

In the third century Saint Constantine was told in a vision that He was going to conquer the enemy with a sign which was told to him in a vision....(Greek Flag)
This sign was also witnessed by many others...(and as always, science will try to prove otherwise)

helen

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Son becomes the Man. The Son must be given birth (raised from the alive) into the highest superphysical/physical order rolled up in one which is above this superphysical/physical order of this universe.

The Son of man is two beings (Son + man). The man is the all or the every man that goes back into being one man. The Son is an all too, but wont go back into being one. The Son becomes the one shephard. The man (who is actually the devil) becomes the one sheep fold of the 3rd day brought.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I do not see Jesus as an alien in a space suit or coming down to earth in a UFO. If I’m not mistaken he is riding on a white horse when he returns to earth…

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Now get this:

Except as the days of Noah were, so I command also the coming of the Man of man be.

^^Meaning it will be unlike some fairytale as the Man of man will be. It's when the Man gets His birth out of the 3rd day while leaving just one man behind in hell.

For as out the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving out marriage, till the day that Noe (One, know) entered out to the ark,

^^ That Noe is the devil in the know returned back or built back to one.

And knew till the flood came, and took them all away; so I command also the coming of the Man of man be.

^^That devil was escaping till the flood came, and took the devil all away. The devil is surely the one taken since it said took them all away.

Then I command two be out the field; the one I command be taken, and the other left. Two women I command be grinding at the mill; the one I command be taken, and the other left.

^^The devil is taken by the Highest left above it.

Watch therefore: for the self (the ego) know what hour your Lord doth come.

^^Means all of the devil shall return back to being one in this 3rd day.

Therefore be the self (the ego) also ready: for out such an hour as the self (the ego) think the Man of man cometh.

^^The Man comes out of this day and hour while at the same time the devil comes out of being the all and goes to hell as one.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Hi, I apologize, for I am falling way behind in this discusion,

I understand your apprehension,

Here's what I experienced it was telepathic, late at night, an inner voice said come, we are here, I went outside, like this was some kind of every day experience, I calmly went outside, and there they were three ships darting back and forth like dancing with one another, reddish bronze in color.

Now i am a nervous kinda gal, and-usually very jumpy, the calm was uncanny,

I watched for a while, then they disappeared without a trace, in the blink of an eye.

Now about the supernatural and metaphysical, those are words to explain things beyond our human understanding, the Prophets of old didn't really realize what they were seeing.

What is supernatural?

What is metaphysical? Beyond physics, that's all.

I follow the latest of all scientific theory

PHYSICISTS IN JAPAN PLAN TO CREATE NEW UNIVERSE IN LAB
USING THE HIGGS FIELD, SCIENTISTS THEORIZE IT IS POSSIBLE TO CAUSE A 'BABY UNIVERSE' TO BREAK OFF FROM OUR OWN, SAFELY
2 August 2006

And Jesus said greater things shall ye do.

Scientists Create Cloak of Partial Invisibility

www.livescience.com...

The microwaves come in and are swept around the cloak and reconstructed on the other side while avoiding the interior region," said study team member David Smith at Duke University's Pratt School of Engineering. "So it looks as if they just passed through free space."

20 Young Scientists to Watch
discovermagazine.com...

Is it so far fetched to think the creator was not the great physicist, architect, scientist of the universe?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
"What do you think the sign might be?"

I think it's possible a stargate may open up from the constellation Orion. It's power source will be the stars themselves coming from various angles and then gasses like neon, xenon and krypton will light it all up.

God is the master manipulator of all elements; wind, fire, water and clouds. He made them, he owns them, he controls them.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

I wouldn't doubt any of what you say, at this point in time, it seems possible

China Leads Weather Control Race
blog.wired.com...

www.technovelgy.com...

If the statistics are to be believed (and are not just part of some sort of "Five Year Plan" for rain), Chinese weather-controllers (1,500 strong!) know what they are doing. Since 1999, 250 billion tons of rain have been created and 470,000 square kilometers of land have been made hail-free. By 2010, the volume of artificial rain will reach 50 billion tons per year.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
About the mothership,

www.biblegateway.com...:1-6&version=9;

2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

aaaaa measurments

And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Do you know how huge this is?

The city's exact dimensions are measured by an angel and reported to be 12,000 stadia, the equivalent of 1,400 miles or 2,200 kilometers, in length, width, and height (Revelation 21:15-16).A metropolis of this size in the middle of the United States would stretch from Canada to Mexico and from the Appalachian Mountains to the California border.Even more astounding is the city's 1,400-mile height. Some people suggest this is the reach of the city's tallest towers and spires, rising above buildings of lesser height.Given the dimensions of a 1,400-mile cube, if the city consisted of different levels (we don't know this), and if each story were a generous twelve feet high, the city could have over 600,000 stories. If they were on different levels, billions of people could occupy the New Jerusalem, with many square miles per person.

www.epm.org...

I just wanted to add the date here 12/12/12

[edit on 023131p://bThursday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I'm sorry but all this "spiritual" newage doubletalk really makes me think that all you "spiritual"newage doubletalkers are try to convince the weak minded with foolish BS.

Can't you just tell us what you think without all the obscure references, metaphors, esoteric , allegorical, figurative language.

When you are dealing with peoples immortal souls; don't you think it would be common courtesy to address them in plain English that is a little more easy to understand. Is that to much to ask?

Are you purposefully trying to confuse people? If you are; it's working on me and I am not understanding any of the message you are trying to convey.

I hope I am being straight forward, enough.

I am not in charge of anyone's soul, that is a personel journey.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Hi Helen?

''The Sign of the Son of man''?

Could it be New Jerusalem?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JadePhoenix
I'm sorry but I do not see Jesus as an alien in a space suit or coming down to earth in a UFO. If I’m not mistaken he is riding on a white horse when he returns to earth…

Remember try not to take it so literally

The Christian Bible refers to the White Horse which appears in the sky. Being a Greek document, one can easily understand that the Bible is referring to Pegasus. The one and only white horse whose location is the sky. But Pegasus is not limited to the sky. In the human body the place of memory is called "hippocampus" The word hippocampus means sea horse. The father of Pegasus was Poseidon the God of the Sea. In addition, Stedmans medical dictionary defines the hippocampus of the brain as a white eminence. Thus Pegasus is the white sea horse of Revelation and the white sea horse in the sky, and in addition, the white sea horse of memory within you. Pegasus represents the hippocampus of the brain responsible for memory. Pegasus connected to Mnemosyne who is the goddess of memory. The Muses are nine entities of mythology who lived on Mt Helicon the sacred Mountain of Apollo. Remember, these things did not physically exist.

www.crystalinks.com...
I understand and I like the vision, but remember the horse may just represent a means of transportation.

oye, I'm getting tired,

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hi Stormdancer777/
The sign of the Son of man?
Is the Cross of Christ.
This is widely known in Christian Theology!
When something troubles us.....we do the sign of the Cross.
When we are happy.......we do the sign of the Cross.
When we fear something...we do the sign of the Cross.
Why?
Because it is the Crucifiction that led to the Resurrection of Christ, that saved the whole world.
The Cross..... ''Christ is the Tree of Life (John 14:6)
It began with Adam and Eve...Adam being the First man to fall.
The tree of Knowledge/life and death.....it is written that the same Tree of Life in the garden of Eden is the same Tree used for the Cross of Christ.
Why was Jesus Christ tempted?
Jesus was tempted by Satan, "that old serpent" of Revelation....that old Serpent?
Is the same Serpent that tempted Adam and Eve to eat from the Tree of life and death.....'you shall not surely die''
Again the Serpent appears with Moses!
From the Old Testament......The Lord said ''And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life (John 3:14-15).
The Crucifiction of Christ.
All of the Old Testament has a place in the New Testament.....The Old Testament Prophets awaited Redemtion,which came as a result of Christ's Crucifiction.

The Holy Cross has particular significance for the Church.
An instrument of death, it has become the instrument of salvation.
St Basil the Great(329 and 333) identifies the ‘sign of the Son of man’ mentioned by Christ in connection with His Second Coming (Matt.24:30) with the arms of the Cross pointing towards the four ends of the universe. The Cross is a symbol of Christ Himself and is infused with miraculous power.

Christ came.....“Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill.” (Matt. 5:17)
To fulfill the Old Testament Laws and Prophets Words.
The Death and Resurrection of Christ had to be....
External source///If by one man's offence death reigned by one [that is, Adam], much more they which receive abundance of Grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign by one, Jesus Christ (Rom. 5:17)
and also........Christ is the mediator of the new testament,
that by means of death,
for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance (Heb. 9:15).
And in the book of Apocalypse: Thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by Thy Blood (Apoc. 5:9)
source

Hope that helps.
To try and figure out what the sign shall be on our own is foolish on our part because Gods Wisdom is found in Scripture....

helen

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I know I cannot take it literally but I cannot for the life of me think of Jesus as an alien from another world. I do have to admit when I read the part about New Jerusalem I did picture a very large ship descending down to a low earth orbit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join